Chloe's Corruption Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the sleeping pill I took earlier, all I really wanted was to get some good sleep. My father had other plans.

"I'll be quick," he said. Hearing his voice allowed me to somewhat pinpoint his location, he stood right by my bed. During the brief silence that followed, I could hear something that was even more alarming. His belt buckle made some noise, and then, I heard his pants dropping to the floor.

"Dad," I repeated, "what are you doing? Just think about mom, you got back together...we can't do this again, not anymore. Besides," my voice lowered into a whisper, "I'm not in the mood..." It was hard to believe how tired I was - even the act of speaking took a lot of effort and energy. The sleeping pill did its job, and I struggled to fight the effect.

At this rate, it became increasingly likely that my father would send me to sleep with a fresh load of semen inside my pussy. His swimmers would have an entire night inside me to accomplish their goal. There had to be something I could do or say to make him stop, but, my tired mind was already shutting down.

Another piece of clothing hit the floor, this time presumably his shirt. I didn't need my eyes to know that he was completely naked now.

"Shh," he hushed me. "You talk...too much, princess..." Somehow, those words made me tense up. As if I had just done something bad, something to disappoint my parents. "It's normal to be a little shy, but it's gonna happen anyway. You don't...you don't need to be in some special mood for it, that's alright...we're gonna...get you a cute lil baby sibling, aight?" His speech was slurred and hard to make sense of. The strong scent of alcohol grew stronger, he had to be right by the bed already.

Suddenly, the bed covers lifted up and he pushed them out of the way. I was about to speak up again, but for some reason, I kept quiet instead. The scolding he gave me moments ago still lingered in the back of my mind. Or maybe I was simply too tired to resist properly.

His hands reached for the waistband of my pajama pants and he gradually pulled them off. He discarded them just like he did his own, by dropping them onto the growing pile by my bedside. It truly felt like a dream - I simply lay there, waiting for the inevitable. When his hands returned, he touched my bare leg. His fingers weren't nearly as soft as mine, there was a stark contrast between them, and my smooth skin.

His digits moved further up, towards my inner thigh. That was it, I assumed. I mentally steeled myself to have him touching and exploring my womanhood. But instead, he tightened his grip on my thighs and spread them apart before positioning himself between them.

"Wait," I pleaded. "It's not...I'm not ready," I whispered awkwardly. I had almost forgotten that foreplay was unlikely to happen. And due to my growing weariness, I had severe doubts in my ability to get wet on my own. There was just one thing that hadn't crossed my mind - intercourse required the male to be aroused. The female's arousal was entirely optional.

There was a brief pause, and then I could hear my father spitting into his hand. Another moment later, the very same hand cupped my womanhood and began to rub a generous amount of saliva into my cleft.

I dropped my head back into the pillow while enduring this embarrassing situation. My vagina's stubbornness didn't stop him - it barely even slowed him down. I had nobody to blame but myself, I was the one who planted this idea in his head. He was determined to add another family member to our household.

An unexpected noise startled me, it originated from a nearby room.

I could hear the bedsprings in the master bedroom moving. Of course I could hear them. Between my bedroom and my parents' bedroom was just a single wall, and it was an extremely thin one. But the noise alarmed me to my mother's presence in the next room over. I couldn't even tell if she was moving in her sleep - or worse - if she was still awake.

As if he could sense my insecurity, my father's weight shifted around. He climbed on top of me, effectively pinning me in place beneath him. This was his way of saying "You ain't getting nowhere, just close your eyes and let it happen." I could feel his manhood, fat and fully erect, sliding across my flat stomach towards its destination.

"Wait, I think mom is still awake, she might hear," I blurted out in a single string of words. I absolutely didn't want to risk getting caught, since it would jeopardize their new bond. It would also cause a million other problems.

"Shh," he hushed me once more. "This'll be...quick, and easy." His dick slid further down, to my pubic area, and then a little more until it nudged against my labia. He couldn't quite find the entrance. "Open up, Chloe...you know how it goes, spread those legs," he said brashly with his booze-infused breath. He would usually never be so direct.

As if to emphasize his point, he brushed his finger across my tummy, to the area just below my bellybutton. "This is gonna be where the magic happens, mhmm. It's where the baby will be. And, to make the baby, we just gotta put some fresh cum inside here," he continued, and his finger slid down to my bare vagina. He was determined to make sure I got knocked up with his child.

There was no use in arguing with him in that intoxicated state. The first thing I would do in the morning, would be to get a morning after pill anyway. I had no reason to invest more energy into fighting this. As such, I reluctantly spread my legs apart.

As soon as I began opening my legs, it also caused the lips of my pussy to spread slightly, like a blooming flower. And much like a flower, I knew that it was about to receive a seeding. My father's cockhead slid right into that freshly revealed little cleft. Even in his drunken state he could easily find my entrance.

"Ahnngh!" He abruptly pushed his hips forward and drove the entirety of his erection inside me, until his crotch nestled up against my own. It was unexpected and overwhelming. A bitter groan escaped me. My first thought wasn't of the pain or discomfort however, but instead, I was worried that my mother had heard my moan. I absolutely did not want to draw her attention in any way. She always used to tell me, "only dumb sluts have sex without getting married first."

"Nnnh...God," I whispered helplessly. Everything inside me felt stuffed and full. My instincts urged me on to tell my father to go slow, while my body wanted me to groan through my discomfort. But, this was all my fault. And now, I had to try and be sneaky.

Oblivious to my inner turmoil, my father did what his instincts were urging him on to do. He began pushing in and out of my twat. The veiny girth of his shaft dragged along my inner walls. He was beginning to have sex with me. The only issue we faced was that my bed was meant for a single person - it wasn't a fancy, large bed. We had it for as long as I could remember. So with my father's broad body on top of me, my legs were spread apart so far, that I had one foot dangling off the side of the small bed.

That's how it began. He pounded my snatch and filled every inch of my womanhood. Everything felt bloated and full, because of the sheer size of his erection. Despite the sheer awkwardness of the situation, his rhythmical thrusting soon accomplished another goal. As the minutes passed, I could feel myself growing wet. It was a familiar betrayal - my mind wished for the sex to be over, but my body disagreed. My body craved it.

Maybe my mother was right. Maybe I was really just a dumb slut. But if that was true, then it certainly felt like my father was appreciating that fact a whole lot. I was providing him with sexual satisfaction and an opportunity to have more children. He would never be disappointed in me as long as I fulfilled that role. I just had to make sure that my mother would never find out.

My gaze wandered up, to look at my father's hairy chest while he repeatedly pumped into me. Whenever my friends talked about sex, it sounded like a fairytale event. Something special and enchanting. But reality seemed to be far off, it was raw and purposeful. As a woman, it seemed like sex was little more than spreading your legs, getting humped, and maybe hoping for an orgasm in the process.

On the other hand, there was something special about it. I looked down to where my father's cock kept on thrusting into my twat. This was something that only a woman could offer - herself, and access to herself. Supposedly there was nothing as enjoyable for a guy than to fuck a tight pussy. It was the most submissive thing I could do. Even more so considering each time we had sex, it began to feel a little more normal and natural.

Without even noticing it, I began to spread my legs a little further apart. Yeah - I worried needlessly. A part of me clearly enjoyed getting fucked by him. This was my purpose.

Slowly but surely, I began to get used to having him inside me. My vagina was stretching and adjusting to that incestuous slab of meat. Hell, it even provided the lube he needed to keep fucking me. Somehow, it felt like my pussy was doing absolutely everything it could to make it easier for my father to inseminate me.

"Yeah," I thought to myself. Even if I was disappointing my mother, at least I would never have to worry that my father would be unhappy. The only thing I needed to offer him in return, was that tight warm place between my legs.

As if he could read my thoughts, he began to pick up the pace. Every push sent the entirety of his manhood into my body, and forced my lower half firmly into the mattress. This caused the old wooden frame of my bed to creak pathetically. It was never meant to take such energetic movements.

Squeak, squeak, squeak...

The frail bedframe announced what I already knew - I was no longer a sweet little virgin. This was the melody of intercourse. It was getting more risky, the chance we might get caught in the act was growing rapidly. So in my barely awake state, I did the only thing I could think of.

"Cum inside me," I whispered awkwardly. "My pussy is yours," I continued. It was my attempt to helplessly guess what guys might enjoy hearing. It made me feel incredibly silly to say it out loud. But, those were the only words coming to mind. "Pour all of your..." I paused and pondered, "pour all that seed into me." I desperately hoped that by tomorrow, he wouldn't remember...

It did the trick - he plunged deep enough to make me flinch, and then held still. His testicles were pressed right up against my labia, and I could feel them contract. Again, and again. Fresh warm seed was spurting into me, and it wasn't long before I could feel the heat deep inside my cunt. He made sure to deliver every squirt to where it was most likely to succeed.

By the time his orgasm faded, it already felt like a little pool of spunk had gathered all around my cervix. He was truly doing his best to get the job done. His breathing was heavy and weary, he was completely exhausted, while his dick made sure to deliver every last drop into me.

My purpose was fulfilled. I had taken care of my father's needs, and he made sure that I would spend the night with his cum inside me.

At that point, I expected him to get off, and to leave me to myself. After all, his wife - my mother - was still in the very next room. Certainly she would be surprised to wake up without him. Instead, he lowered himself down and his heavy weight on top of me. His drunken state got the better of him. I wasn't doing any better, my adrenaline was wearing off and the sleeping pill's effect came right back to hit me like a brick.

We fell asleep soon after. Still entangled and intimately connected. His naked body remained on top of mine, my legs were still spread, and one of my feet still dangled off the bed and hovered just above the carpet. The same carpet where our clothes were piled up, with my father's underwear and my pants on top of the stack.

Our sleep was peaceful.

However, there was one detail which had gone unnoticed. My bedroom door was still slightly ajar. It was a dangerous mistake, since it provided an explicit line of sight at a loving daughter, and her equally loving father.

12