Chloe's Corruption Ch. 04

Story Info
Teenager loses her virginity to her drunk father.
5.8k words
4.43
173.6k
242

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It involves elements of incest, and questionable consent. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

I still remember my last thoughts just before I fell asleep.

I blindly assumed that everything would be alright once I woke up. After all, I followed the same routine for as long as I could remember. I would get out of bed, take a shower, grab something to eat and go to school.

It was the routine of a normal girl. But I had forgotten that I was no longer a simple girl... I had become a woman. My father's woman.

"Mmm," I mumbled to myself, as I groggily awoke. I was still in that pleasant world between dream and reality. It was that wonderful feeling which accompanied being inside your own comfortable bed. I could feel the mattress underneath me and a warm pillow cushioning my head. But, as I sleepily attempted to shift around I noticed something else.

There was a heavy weight on top of me. I couldn't move, and breathing wasn't easy either. I opened my eyes, and my blurry vision adjusted to what was going on. I saw that my father was still resting his entire weight on me. He was soundly asleep, and his crotch was still closely connected to mine.

"Oh, God," I whispered at the thought. I had spent an entire night like this, and with his penis inside of me? I gingerly moved my hips and could feel his semi-hard morning erection within me.

There was no doubt we were still intimately connected. The weight of his adult body, on my petite frame, made the situation feel even more intimidating and intense. I was stuck. And to add to my shame, I couldn't even comfort myself by closing my legs -- since he was taking up the space between them. I lay there helplessly, with my legs spread far apart, and my father's weight pinning me down, while his dick was securely sheathed inside my vagina. His warm breath caressed my neck each time he slowly exhaled.

Despite my minimal movements, I noticed that I was moving more now, compared to when I was asleep. Since in response to my movement, I could feel my father's manhood that so far had been idle, gradually beginning to wake up. His dick was hardening, and twitched excitedly against my sensitive walls. It's almost like his organ had a mind of its own, and was eager to continue where it had stopped the night before.

As if on cue, my father's hips began to move. Just a little, back and forth, enough to move his erection deeper into me.

"Ahhnn... dahh...dad?" I stuttered. "Are...are you awake?" I asked in quiet whispers.

There was no response.

Instead, he continued thrusting into me. It was the same lazy rhythm that he used when he took my virginity while he was asleep. The biggest difference this time, was the ample amount of lube still inside my vagina. There was a distinct squish every time he plunged inside. I knew it was the remnants of whatever sperm he emptied into me just before we passed out.

I could soon feel some of the excess juices spilling out of my slit. They drooled right down to the cheeks of my butt, and dripped onto my mattress.

"Nnngh," I groaned bitterly. His fat erection once more stretched me far beyond what I was comfortable with. I could feel myself taut around his immense girth. At least I knew what to expect. He would eventually finish, roll over, and I would be able to take a shower.

Or so I thought. The loud, digital beeping of an alarm clock changed everything.

It was my mother's alarm in the other room. Usually at this point, I would already be downstairs and preparing my food. My entire morning routine was falling apart. It also occurred to me that, obviously, the loud alarm would cause my mother to wake up. I couldn't help but tense up in shock.

And as I did, my father -- still asleep -- released a satisfied groan and sunk his entire length into me. His weary testicles rubbed warmly against my crotch.

"Wa-wait, not now, not now..." I pleaded but it was already too late. His erection slid in as far as it could go, and I could feel my pussy being forced open in response. Then, his organ began to throb. Strongly and angrily, as if to teach me another lesson. Each time it twitched, it spat more semen into my vagina.

It only took a few moments before the heat of his cum formed a distinct puddle inside me. Some of it already began leaking further inwards, a place from which it was impossible to remove.

Simultaneously, I could hear my mother's bed in the other room. Just for a second or so. There was a good chance she was now up and about. Perhaps she was rummaging through her drawer, and taking her time to find suitable underwear for the day. Or maybe she was combing her hair.

My mother had no idea that just a few feet away, her precious daughter was being inseminated.

There were a few more virile pumps of his warm cum, each one splashing into the back of my pussy, before he uttered another sleepy sigh and paused. Then, he finally rolled off to the side. An audible pop followed when his dick slipped out of my sore pussy, and the distinct scent of sperm assaulted my nostrils.

I couldn't even celebrate my freedom. Mere moments after he had pulled out, I could already feel his semen beginning to leak out of me. I looked down, and it was a truly grotesque sight -- the raw, red lips of my vagina were gaping apart, and a singular glob of beige cum was emerging from between the lips. The appearance of my slit -- without a single trace of pubic hair down there -- added greatly to how perverse this looked.

As quickly as I could, I reached for the tissue box on my nightstand.

I wadded up several tissues, and pushed them inside the entrance to my vagina. It was unpleasant, but I didn't want to further stain my childhood mattress with sex fluids. The last thing I needed, was for my mother to discover clear proof that I had gotten fucked in this bed.

Then, the situation still managed to get worse. There were footsteps in the hallway outside my room, she was moments away from discovering us.

I immediately got up, with a hand still between my legs to secure the tissue in place. It took all my concentration, but I wobbled on unsteady feet to my partially open door, and leaned against it.

"Nnhh...goh-good morning!" I stuttered awkwardly. If I had closed the door instead of greeting my mother, she would have come to investigate. But, there was no way I could risk letting her find my father still asleep in my bed. Intercepting her like this was my only option.

"Ah, Chloe. Good morning to you, too." She mused politely. I was making sure to use the door to hide most of my body from her view, exposing mostly just my face and my pajama-clad chest.

Because from the waist down, I remained naked. My pajama bottoms were still on the pile by my bedside, together with my father's clothes.

If I made even a single wrong move, my mother would see my completely hairless pussy, all red and swollen. She would also see that I had only a tissue to prevent a small torrent of cum from leaking out. My hair was also a mess, strands of it draped down the front of my face and blocked parts of my view. I looked like a girl who had been energetically fucked into a peaceful slumber.

There was a sweet irony in the fact that my mother still assumed I was a virgin. She had been obsessed with my purity.

In fact, she was always vehemently against the idea of me going on birth control because she assumed it may tempt me to make a mistake. But now, I had spent the past three days being my dad's fuckbuddy regardless.

"That's right, mom, real men don't care about silly things like birth control," I thought to myself. She unknowingly had made sure that my genitals were primed and ready to conceive a baby.

Unless it was intentional...the thought sent another shiver up my spine. My father had fucked me, while my mother made sure I would be unprotected all this time. What if she knew of his tendencies to initiate sex while he was asleep? Surely she didn't know anything like this could happen...

However, I didn't have any time to spare on such paranoid thoughts.

I couldn't let my mother start a conversation, because I really needed to fix this situation. I also needed to purchase a morning after pill as soon as possible. The longer I waited, the less likely was the pill to work. It would be futile to take it by the time I might already be pregnant.

"Anyway," I blurted out. "I better get dressed."

"Have you seen your father, by chance?"

"Dad? No, nope...I can't say I have," I lied. His heavy breathing was loud enough for me to hear it, just a few feet away. It was the loud and weary breathing of a man who had just finished ejaculating less than a minute ago. He was drained and exhausted. I was still equally out of breath, too. I just had to hope that she wouldn't notice.

"Ah, that's a shame," she replied. "There was something I wanted to ask him. Anyway, you should hurry up. It's Monday, don't forget. If you have the time, try to take care of the laundry too." With those words, she turned away and finally left, still blissfully unaware as to what happened behind her back.

I breathed a sigh of relief. With a glance towards my bed, I confirmed that my father was still asleep as well. This had become such an unpleasant situation -- I had hoped for my parents to get back together. He should have joined her in bed.

With a glance downwards, I looked at the tissue I still held tightly against my tenderized privates. No doubt I had to keep my hand there. I awkwardly stumbled back towards my bed and picked up my pajama pants. It was another challenge to put the pants back on with only one hand to spare, but I managed. After I got dressed, I finally went to the bathroom.

As soon as I sat down on the toilet and relaxed, a thick tendril of goo emerged from between the lips of my pussy. It was one, maybe two creampies worth of semen. It was the undeniable proof that my dad was trying to force a baby into me.

I tensed up -- which in return gave me the most alien sensation. Nearly all of his spunk oozed out of me in one swift motion and I listened to it splashing into the water. The vile scent of semen emerged immediately after.

This time, I grimaced and panicked -- I wasn't in the woods anymore! I had to hide the proof of what was happening. I quickly used a towel to wipe away any remaining evidence from my genitals, and then opened a window to get rid of the distinct stench of sex.

At that point, my mother's plea came back to mind. "The laundry!" The clothes I wore during the camping trip were still there and waiting for someone to discover them.

I opened the hamper, grabbed my old clothes as well as the towel I had just cleaned myself with, and tossed it all into the washing machine. It was a small miracle that my mother hadn't noticed my cum-stained panties. I couldn't tell if I was the lucky one, or if it was my dad who was lucky that our secret wasn't exposed.

Admittedly, sex was enjoyable. It had potential to be a really fun activity. However, it just wasn't worth all the trouble, especially the nasty risk of getting pregnant.

I went on to take a shower and clear my mind. It was nice -- showering felt just like hitting my reset button. At least for a few minutes at a time, I was able to just relax.

After I finished up and wrapped myself in a large towel, I stepped out of the bathroom, and peeked into my bedroom again. My heart began beating faster when I failed to spot my dad where I had left him. His clothes were still scattered across the floor, too. Oh crap, oh no.

Panic grabbed me and I rushed back into the hallway, only to see my father -- calm as ever, but also completely naked -- approaching me from the master bedroom.

"Dad! You didn't get dressed! Your... your thing is in plain view," I said and gestured vaguely at his flaccid manhood. It occurred to me that I should keep my voice down, since I certainly didn't want my mother to hear any of this. "If we get caught, we are both in trouble!"

"Huh..." He stared at me for a long moment. In his tired state it took him a moment to comprehend it all. "Oh, yeah. Nah that's okay, your mother already left for work while you were in the bathroom. It's why I decided to grab these from her stash," he said as he held up a small bottle. There were a bunch of small pills inside.

Pills...it couldn't be.

"What, you're looking a bit surprised there. You didn't think that your old man didn't notice how you acted all nervous and uneasy yesterday, did you?" He approached, and handed me the bottle. It was unmarked, but there were dozens of pills inside. It suddenly made sense why I couldn't find any morning after pills in our medicine cabinet, apparently my mother had kept them safe. And my father -- my savior -- came to my rescue.

"I had no idea...thank you. It's truly something I worried about...a lot, really." It certainly saved me an embarrassing trip to the pharmacy.

"Anyway," I added quickly. "I ought to get ready for classes in an hour, I don't want to be late."

"Actually, about that. I was thinking we could stay at home today," my father suggested. "It's been a while since I spent time here, it's a nice house and the beds are just perfect." He nodded in approval, likely while recalling the shabby bed at his place. My mother's taste in furniture had always been a step above his. "So let's get comfortable, have a snack, and then we can spend the rest of the day together."

To be honest, I should have remained strong and determined. But, my entire night had been restless. His offer, albeit a selfish request, was a welcome excuse to be lazy for another day.

"Alright, I guess. But you should get dressed first, in case mom returns early." It remained a priority for me. No matter what, I didn't want to take any chances. If she discovered us, then this whole thing would fall apart in an instant. There was also a good amount of guilt nagging on my mind.

"I don't think so. I was going to suggest the opposite." He stood close enough to reach for me, but rather than touching any part of my body, he grabbed the towel and in one swift motion pulled it off entirely. I was nude. The surprise caught me so off-guard that I nearly dropped the pills.

"See," he remarked. "It's about time for us to get a bit more used to each other." He then got rid of the towel. I didn't have much of a choice -- both of us remained naked as we made our way downstairs where we shared breakfast. Every now and then, I caught him glancing at my shaven womanhood.

It was another first experience for me, to walk around the house naked. The same house I grew up in. Wherever I looked, there were fond memories surrounding me. How I used to play hide-and-seek with my parents, and they would usually find me behind the couch in the living room. Or learning to cook with my mother, after spending hours in the kitchen together.

Or, resting in my bedroom with my father on top of me. The lines were certainly getting blurry. I was his daughter, and now I was rapidly becoming a whole lot more than that.

After we finished eating breakfast, I retrieved one of the emergency contraception pills and chugged it down with water. It was such an unspeakable relief when I felt it going down my throat. It was a simple pill, but had the power to put me at ease in an instant. There wasn't any immediate effect, but it felt so unspeakably reassuring. The fear of becoming pregnant was such a major scare, that it had overwhelmed everything else. But, now it was a thing of the past. I felt safe.

This was an extremely close call, considering the morning after pill is only effective if it's taken within a day or two. I no longer had to worry about getting pregnant. It should also give me plenty of protection until my next cycle.

"Huh, hmmm..." I mused quietly. It had never even occurred to me to think about where I was in my cycle. "I'll be right back." I left my father in the kitchen to eat the last of his breakfast, and returned upstairs to my bedroom. It's where I kept my personal calendar, right by the door. My fingers traced the days backwards, until I found the day I highlighted with the help of a permanent marker, with a big fat frowning emoji. The day of my period. It was more or less two weeks prior. This meant that because of the morning after pill, I would be mostly protected for another two weeks, until the next period began.

I paused.

This discovery also meant that I was currently in the most fertile point of my cycle... "Chloe," I mumbled to myself, "you absolute idiot." It explained why I had made all these stupid decisions, my body was full of hormones. It made me furious. "I hate this, men don't have to deal with any crap like this," I cursed.

"What crap?"

My father had snuck up on me from behind, and my heartrate doubled instantly. I hadn't even noticed he was there. "Ohh... I see what you're doing," he said, and picked up the permanent marker I used for my calendar.

He then did the same I had done moments ago, he looked for when my last period ended and went forward two weeks. Then, he used the marker to highlight three connected days -- with today being the second one of those. "There you go. Your mother used to do the same, years ago when she tried to get pregnant with you. It does help a lot, to know when the body is ready for baby-making."

He then leaned in to place a gentle kiss on my neck, as if he was particularly proud of me for something that was entirely out of my control. "It's pretty sexy to think about, don't you agree? We still have today, and tomorrow too. I hope you're less worried now that you took that pill?"

"Yeah, I am." He now knew as much as me, about how close we came to making that mistake. But as much as it was scary to be a woman in this situation, and to be forced to worry about birth control, it was reassuring that he shared some of the burden. We were both being responsible, and we both made sure his sperm wouldn't find an egg inside me.

"Great," he remarked. "Let's make it official then."

"Huh?"

Rather than explaining himself, he moved back towards my bed. The sheets were still a mess, and there was a damp spot where my crotch must have been for most of the night. He then sat down on the edge of the bed, and simply began stroking himself.

"I don't want you to feel like this is something I am forcing on you," he finally explained. "It's meant to be really special after all. I want you to be a part of this, as much as I have been a part of it too. So to start things off, you're going to be on top this time."

I stood there, baffled.

"You want me to... to be on top?" There was a distinct blush creeping onto my cheeks. A hundred thoughts crossed my mind -- among others, that this would make it official that I want to have sex, too. So far, he had always been on top. So I always had the excuse that I was just letting it happen.

On the other hand this was also a chance to enjoy myself. Since I didn't have to worry about any consequences for two weeks, it would be a waste not to use this opportunity.

At some point within the next few days, I should also decide which protection to use. Perhaps the birth control implant. That way I wouldn't have to worry for a few years. It wouldn't matter how much sex we might have during that time. My father's sperm would no longer have any hope of getting me pregnant.

"Oh, I...I could do that." And so, I approached him, and then briefly contemplated how exactly to do what he asked. Fortunately he was patient with me, because he very well knew I had been a virgin until a few days ago.

I then proceeded to more or less climb on top of him, with my knees on the bed on either side of his body, so that I was effectively straddling him. As I looked down, I already saw his fully erect manhood pointing up at my slit. There was no point in asking if he was ready, the sight of his veiny erection was enough of an answer.

12