Chloe's Eggnog Lip Gloss

Story Info
Chloe wants Daddy to taste her eggnog lip gloss.
3.9k words
4.37
57.2k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sihaya
sihaya
135 Followers

I wrote this a little too late to enter into the Christmas holidays contest, but I hope my readers enjoy this festive little story all the same. It's a bit different from what I usually write - this is Daddy/daughter incest, one of my favourite tropes, featuring a couple characters I may use again - Daddy and Chloe. Regardless of how many stories I write with these two, every time will be the first time.

Below there is non-consent, anal, and incest. Beware if these aren't your thing.

***

It's the last day of school before Christmas holidays, and Chloe is ecstatic. It's just her and Daddy in the house - Mom moved out a couple years ago, and Chloe usually spends time with her every other week, but she's away in Hawaii for the holidays and it's Daddy's turn for Christmas anyway. Daddy works hard to send Chloe to a good private school, the kind with uniforms and lots of extracurriculars. She appreciates it so much. She's in her last year of school before college, and everything is very stressful at school; test scores mean so much now, and everyone's being pushed to apply to the best schools. It's been a lot and Chloe is so glad to have a break.

She arrives home in midafternoon after a half-day at school and deposits her mall shopping bags on the kitchen table. The light is fading outside already - it's so close to Christmas that it gets dark early, and the sky is threatening snow. Nothing can dampen Chloe's mood today, though. Not when she's looking forward to two whole weeks with no school, just hanging around the house watching movies and talking on the phone with her friends.

Chloe glances at the clock. Daddy will be home from work in a couple of hours - the house is hers until then. She decides to whip up a batch of holiday cookies. She gets out the ingredients, and then realizes she doesn't want to get flour all over her uniform. It's already such a pain to wash it and iron it and keep it wrinkle-free, and Daddy doesn't like it when she doesn't look her best.

Chloe grabs her shopping bags and runs upstairs to her bedroom. She got pretty excited at the mall with her friends after school and bought a few cute holiday items for herself to wear. She knows Daddy doesn't like it when she spends his money without permission, but she justified it by telling herself that he'd want her to feel festive. Right?

She digs through the shopping bags until she finds what she's looking for: her new holiday sweater, green with white stars and a very cute Rudolph on the front, and her eggnog-flavoured lip gloss. As an afterthought, she grabs her new holiday 5-pack of underwear. Chloe turns on the stereo in her room - a gift from Daddy, of course - to pop Christmas hits.

Chloe pulls her uniform off in front of the mirror, singing along to the music with all her heart. "All I want for Christmas is yooooou," she sings as she drops her skirt and underwear to the floor. She pulls her button-up white shirt over her head and hangs it right away in the closet with her skirt. Naked except for her lacy white bra, she dances in front of the mirror as she pulls the tags off her new sweater and opens up the cardboard pack of underwear.

Chloe pulls the sweater over her head, mussing up her high ponytail as she does so. The wool is scratchy next to her soft skin. "Laaaast Christmas, I gave you my heart," she sings, swinging her slim hips as she chooses a pair of underwear from the pack. She decides on a red pair, lacy with fabric Christmas lights. She pulls them up her bare legs and nestles them on her hips, looking in the mirror at the effect.

"Sooo cute," she squeals. She poses in front of the mirror. She looks great - the green sweater and red underwear make such a festive match, and she's never been shy about how cute she is. Her smooth, pale skin sets off the bright colours beautifully, even if the underwear are a bit skimpy. She decides she just can't cover them up with a pair of pants. She wants Daddy to see how adorable she looks in this outfit - she wants him to be as excited for Christmas as she is.

Because it's December and she doesn't want to get cold, Chloe pulls on a pair of high white socks - the kind that go over your knees. There, now she's practically wearing pants, but she doesn't have to hide her adorable Christmas light underwear. She turns around and looks at her butt in the mirror - the underwear barely covers the curve of her ass, so she tugs the socks up a bit higher. Good enough.

Before she heads back downstairs to make cookies, she grabs her other exciting purchase: eggnog lip gloss! Daddy is always having eggnog with rum this time of year, and even though she's not allowed to try it, Chloe loves eggnog and wants to taste it on her lips all the time.

She swipes the gloss over her lips and takes a final look at herself in the mirror. She tightens her ponytail so her auburn hair falls over her shoulder. "Perfect," she says.

***

When Daddy gets home from work, Chloe is dancing around the kitchen in her underwear, singing at the top of her lungs, and the smell of baking sugar cookies fills the house. He stands in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Daddy!" She grins and bounds over to him, throwing her arms around his shoulders. "Welcome home!"

"Mm, smells good, Chloe," he says, wrapping her in his arms and kissing her forehead.

She nuzzles into his chest. "It's my Christmas vacation, Daddy. I couldn't resist."

He releases her and holds her at arm's length, looking her up and down. "What are you wearing, Chloe?"

She twirls for him. "My new holiday outfit!" She is so excited that it infects him. "Do you like it?"

He clears his throat. "Very cute, sweetie. Say... could you make me a drink?"

"Eggnog and rum, coming right up!"

Daddy sits on the couch while Chloe fixes him a drink - strong, just as he likes it. She delivers it to him in the living room, and then the timer goes off for her cookies. She runs back into the kitchen and takes them out of the oven to cool.

"Does it taste good, Daddy?" She calls from the kitchen.

"Delicious, Chloe," he calls back. "You know eggnog is my favourite."

"Oh!" She exclaims. "Just wait one second, Daddy."

She takes the stairs two at a time up to her room. The eggnog lip gloss is on her dresser; she re-applies it, a healthy coat, making her lips shiny. She runs back down the stairs and into the living room, right to the couch, where she climbs into her father's lap.

She sits sideways on his lap. "I got eggnog lip gloss, Daddy. It's delicious." She smiles at him with her glossy lips. "Want to taste?"

"What do you mean, Chloe?" he asks, and then she kisses him.

It's a chaste kiss, just her lips on his, but it's long - she presses her mouth against his to leave lots of her lip gloss on his lips before she pulls away. She presses her forehead against his.

"Okay, now lick your lips," she says softly.

His tongue darts out over his lips. "Mmm," he says, indulging her. "Delicious."

"I know eggnog is your favourite, Daddy," she says. "Here, have more." She kisses him again, moving her lips against his.

"Chloe," he says in a warning tone.

"Lick your lips again, Daddy," she says.

He licks them. "Yum," he says, his voice low. He puts one hand on her waist and raises his glass to his lips, drinking down the last swallow of his drink. Chloe made it strong, just like he likes it, and after a couple of festive drinks at the office, he feels the alcohol hit him. He leans forward to place his glass on the table, bracing her on his lap with his other hand on her waist.

"Can I try a bit more?" He says.

Chloe grins, excited. "Of course, Daddy!"

Her lips are on his again. She kisses him, her lips soft, moving her mouth, her breath shallow. His hands drift down to her hips, his palms warm over the fabric hemline of her underwear.

Suddenly Chloe breaks away. "What's that, Daddy?" She rolls her hips around on his lap. He groans as she moves over his hardening cock. His hands tighten on her hips as she rolls them, feeling him, rubbing her panty-covered crotch over the bulge in his pants. She gasps. "Daddy, is that your - your cock?"

He tries to hold her still in his lap and says, his voice stern, "Chloe..."

She grinds on him more. "Did I do that to you, Daddy?" She seems earnestly curious. "Was it... my lip gloss?"

His cock is painfully hard now. "No, Chloe, it wasn't your lip gloss," he says in a low voice. The alcohol is warm in his chest, in his head, and he's losing the small amount of control he had over himself.

Oh, fuck it, he thinks to himself. He grips her hips hard in his hands and pulls her down against him, rolling her hard over his erection. She gasps as he takes control of her body.

He keeps one hand on her hip. He moves the other over her thigh and between her legs; he slides his hand over her crotch, his fingers questing gently against her. He feels the shape of her pussy lips through the fabric of her underwear. Chloe moans.

"Daddy," she says weakly. "What are you doing?" She subconsciously parts her legs further, giving him better access to her.

His fingers press harder against her, pushing the damp fabric of her underwear against her slit, finding where she opens. She whimpers. "Daddy!"

"If you're going to grind up against my cock in your underwear like a little slut you've got to be prepared to deal with the consequences, Chloe," he says.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispers, her eyes wide. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Are you? You don't seem sorry." He flicks his thumb over her swollen clit, easy to find even through the red fabric of her underwear. "I didn't raise you to act like a whore, running around the house in your panties in front of me. Did I?"

"No, Daddy," she cries, leaning her head against his shoulder. "You didn't. You're right. I was bad."

He pushes her panties to the side roughly and runs his fingertips along her wet slit. She cries out and parts her legs wider for him.

"You little cunt." He grunts with arousal when he encounters the pool of warm wetness between her legs. "What got into you?"

She just shakes her head silently in reply. When she doesn't answer, he pushes forward and thrusts his finger inside of her tight little pussy. "Daddy!" She yelps.

"Answer me, you little slut," he says. He pushes deeper into her and starts to fuck her roughly with one finger. She whimpers, and he adds a second finger, widening her wet cunt.

"I don't know, Daddy! I don't know what got into me. I just wanted you to look at me. I wanted you to think I looked cute. I'm sorry!" She squeals as he pumps his fingers deep inside of her.

"Is that so?" He thrusts into her. He's incredibly turned on now, his cock straining in his pants. His little girl, barely eighteen, running around in her underwear to get his attention.

"Yes, Daddy," she says in a small voice. "I'm sorry I disappointed you." Her breath is coming faster now as he fucks her. Her pale cheeks are flushed pink; she's never been more beautiful to him. It makes him want to make her suffer. She bites her lip. "And it didn't even work," she pouts.

"Oh, Chloe, it worked. I think you look very cute," he groans. He pushes deeper inside of her, and she moans and smiles at him.

"Really?" She spreads her legs wider. "Really, Daddy? I just want to make you happy!"

Her delight is so sweet, so naive, even with his fingers buried knuckle-deep in her wet slit. He feels drunk with power, like he can do anything to her in this moment.

"In fact," he says, "You look fucking hot. Sexy and sweet like a fucking whore, ready to have your tight little body used for my pleasure." He punctuates this with deep, hard pumps inside of her, and her body rocks back and forth on his lap. She throws her head back and moans.

Then he pulls his fingers out of her and pulls her panties back into place. "Turn over."

"What?" Chloe asks, searching his eyes. He has no mercy for her now.

"Turn over, slut. No daughter of mine will be allowed to run around like a whore without being punished. You know how I like you to lay when I spank you. Turn over."

She whimpers and clambers off of him, turns herself over and lays across his lap. He grabs her hips and hitches her up so her ass is in the air. "Good girl," he says.

He starts slow, smacking her ass with the flat of his hand. She cries out with each blow, and soon he starts hitting her harder. Chloe is used to getting spankings - it's her Daddy's preferred method of punishment, and he spanks her even for minor infractions, like a wrinkle on her school uniform shirt, or being five minutes late - but this time he's being much rougher with her, and he doesn't seem to want to stop.

"Daddy, Daddy, it hurts! Please!" She looks at him beseechingly, her eyes wet, as his hand comes down hard on her reddened ass cheek.

"You want me to stop, Chloe?" He rubs her sensitive cheek.

"Yes, please Daddy," she cries.

He looks at her tenderly, and then hooks his hand in her underwear and tears it down to her mid-thighs, exposing her still-wet pussy.

He hits her again, even harder this time. "Why should I stop? When you've been acting like a little whore? You've earned every -" He smacks her. "- Single -" Again, his hand comes down hard on her ass. "- Hit." He spanks her with each word, alternating between the right and left, until she's wailing.

"Please Daddy! Isn't there anything I can do to make it up to you? Please!"

He smiles, but his tone is stern. "I don't know, Chloe. This is pretty serious." He rubs her ass tenderly, soothing the red skin.

"Please Daddy... I'll do anything."

"Anything?" He rubs her ass and slips his fingers between her legs to feel her pussy - wetter than ever. "You'll do anything to make it up to me?"

She nods, and he smiles at her. "That's the good girl I know and love."

She wiggles her hips, pressing her pussy against his questing fingers. "Okay, Chloe. Because I care about you so much, I'm going to let you make it up to me. But remember that this is only the first time of many - what you've done is very serious. Do you understand?"

She nods. "Yes Daddy, I understand. I promise."

"Good girl," he says. "Now get on your knees."

She scrambles off of him and gets on her knees on the floor in front of him. He looks down at her.

"Are you ready, Chloe?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm ready."

He unbuckles his belt and pulls down his pants and underwear, freeing his hard cock. She gasps when she sees it. He strokes it once, twice, and then places a hand on the back of her head to guide her forward. "Open up your mouth, Chloe," he says, and she does, and he groans as he slides into the wet warmth of her mouth.

He starts to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her face as she struggles to keep up. She looks up at him, her eyes wet with tears - some left over from the spanking, some new. The tears in her eyes spur him on, make him harder. He starts fucking her mouth faster, deeper.

As she sucks him and gags on his cock, he speaks to her: "Good girl, Chloe. This is what sluts get when they run around in their underwear. Do you understand? You deserve my cock in your pretty little mouth." She nods around his cock, her glossy lips stretched around his girth. "Oh, fuck," he moans as she opens her throat for him.

"You're so good, Princess. So good for Daddy. But it isn't enough. Do you understand?" He looks down at her. "You're going to have to do this for me every day when I get home from work, okay, sweetie? Just open my pants and pull my cock out and suck me." He feels himself building up just thinking about it. "Mm, fuck."

He pulls his cock out of her mouth and she gasps for breath and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. "Yes, Daddy," she responds. "I promise."

"Good girl," he says. "Now get on the couch. I want to come in your pussy."

She whimpers. "But Daddy..."

"Chloe, we've been over this many times. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Unless you want another spanking?" He raises his hand to show how serious he is.

Chloe moves fast, scrambling back up on to the couch in her hurry to obey. She positions herself on her forearms with her ass in the air. She looks back at him as he gets on his knees behind her. "Daddy... I'm not..."

He guides his cock to her pussy, pressing the head against her warm, wet entrance.

"What is it, cupcake? You're not what?" He grunts as he pushes into her, and she moans loud, panting a little as he stretches her out.

"I'm not on birth control, Daddy," she whimpers.

He pumps in and out of her tight hole. His orgasm is close - too close. "Fuck," he mutters. "I guess I can't come in your pussy, then, can I?"

She moans. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Chloe," he says in a soothing tone. Then she feels his fingers pushing against her asshole.

She squeals. "No, Daddy! It'll hurt! Please, Daddy!"

He acts as if he hasn't heard her at all. "It's a good thing your pussy is so wet," he says as he uses her pussy juices to lubricate his fingertips. He pushes against her asshole again with one fingertip, pushing past the ring of her entrance.

She whimpers and buries her face in the couch. "Please." Her cry is muffled. "Please no."

He pumps his finger in and out of her, and then pushes in a second finger. She cries against the couch cushion, moaning, "No, no, no, please."

He continues to work his cock into her, and feels her respond. He pumps two fingers in and out of her ass as he fucks her. After a few good thrusts, she starts to open up and rock back against him. He drives two fingers inside of her to widen her. He doesn't have much time left until he comes.

"Good little slut," he says, and she moans and looks back at him. He pulls his cock out of her and positions it at her back entrance.

"Daddy..." she says quietly, her eyes pleading.

"Sorry, Princess. Remember that you did this. I need to come inside of you, and I can't come in your pussy. You deserve every moment of this and more for being such a bad little whore."

She swallows and nods, accepting her punishment, and he pushes forward. She cries out until the head of his cock is inside of her. He stops and allows her a moment to rest and adjust.

"You're being so good, Chloe. You're taking your punishment like such a good girl. Your ass feels so fucking good." He slides in a bit further and she grits her teeth, breathing deeply. "I know you're not a bad girl deep down, sweetie. That's why I have to punish you so harshly when you act like a whore. It's because I care about you." He slides in further. "Almost there, Princess. Open up for me."

She takes a deep breath and on her exhale he slides all the way into her ass with a deep moan.

"Oh fuck, Chloe. Yes. Now promise me..." He trails off as he immerses himself in the feeling of her tight, molten-hot asshole adjusting around his cock.

"Yes, Daddy?" She prompts him.

He starts to pump slowly in and out of her as he lists the promises he wants from her. "Promise me you'll suck my cock every day after work," he starts, bottoming out inside of her ass.

"Yes, Daddy, I promise."

"Good girl. Promise that when it's just the two of us you'll dress like a little whore to remind me of why I need to punish you."

"Mmm," she moans. "Yes, Daddy. I promise."

"Oh fuck, Chloe, you feel so good. Promise me..." he picks up the pace, getting close. "Promise me to give me your pussy and your ass whenever I want them."

She pushes her hips back to take all of him in her ass. "Yessss, Daddy," she moans. "Always. Anytime you want me. Take me. Oh, Daddy."

He grabs her hips and fucks her hard. "Good girl, Chloe. You're going to make Daddy come. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Daddy!" She rocks back into him. "Fuck my ass, Daddy! Fill me up!"

sihaya
sihaya
135 Followers
12