Chloe's Eggnog Lip Gloss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sihaya
sihaya
136 Followers

He pushes his hips forward and explodes inside of her, filling her ass with his come. He groans as she pants with exertion. He holds her hard against him, his cock deep inside of her, until he starts to soften, and then he slowly, gently pulls out of her.

"Mm, Chloe, what a good girl you've been tonight." He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her up until she's sitting on his lap. He holds her close and kisses her neck, her cheek. "Such a good little slut for Daddy."

She turns her face to kiss his lips. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for punishing me. Thank you for showing me you care about me."

"Of course, Princess," he says, and kisses her deeply. "I can't wait to show you every day how much I care. It's for your own good."

"I know, Daddy," Chloe says sleepily. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, sweetie," he says, and lays her down on the couch. He pulls her Christmas sweater off of her, then unhooks her lacy white bra so she's naked. He pulls a blanket over her. "I'm going to go grab you a cookie, okay?"

"Mmhm, yes, Daddy. Thank you."

He smiles as he walks to the kitchen. He has a feeling that the Christmas holidays are going to be pretty incredible this year.

sihaya
sihaya
136 Followers
12