Chloe's Ex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,851 Followers

"Well..." I said, watching Ethan's hands move a little lower. "Don't you think it's making our guests a little uncomfortable?"

Chloe turned to the circle of friends who had been watching this exchange. "Are you guys uncomfortable?"

One of Chloe's girlfriends smiled and said, "No, this is one of the best parties I've been to all year."

That girl's boyfriend, sitting next to her, chimed in, "Yeah, we're fine, man. Don't you want her back to feel better?"

I sighed, not knowing what to say.

Ethan moved down the couch, then started massaging her calves, rubbing his hands up and down each one quickly before focusing on her right leg with both hands. He bent her knee up and rubbed up and down her leg. Then he did the same with her left leg. Then he brought both legs down and started moving his hands up and down her right thigh.

"Whoa, okay, I mean, you just said it was your back, didn't you, baby?" I objected.

"No, dude, her legs are definitely sore, I can feel it," Ethan said. "I mean, it makes sense, she works out all the time, right?"

"Mmmm, yeah, keep going, this feels really good," Chloe said. Our other friends started to have their own conversations, but I could see they always kept an eye on what was going on.

"Here, let me just make sure your dress is pulled down," Ethan said, lightly grabbing the hem of her dress and pulling it down. He looked at me. "Don't want her to be indecent, right?"

"Um...yeah," I agreed nervously.

He brought his hands up her right thigh, slowly moving them under her dress until I couldn't see them. "Oh, man, you've really been needing this, Chloe, these muscles are so tight," Ethan said. "Feel it right there?"

"Nnngh," Chloe moaned. "Yeah, right there, that's perfect."

Our friends' attention started coming back to us, clearly piqued by Chloe's sexy moan. Then, Ethan brought his hands out from under her dress and back up to her waist, holding her sides gently. "You know, I think Noah's right. We really can't do this the right way on a couch," Ethan said. I perked up, relieved that this awkward and embarrassing situation was finally coming to an end. Then Ethan turned to me. "Think we could use your bedroom?"

"What?" I said. "No way, man."

Chloe looked up at me, clearly irritated. "Noah," she said, "don't you trust me?"

I paused. "I mean...of course I do, it's just..." I stammered.

"Just what?" Chloe pressed. "I really don't like jealous guys, okay?"

"Come on, dude, it's just a massage," Ethan said. He stood up next to the couch, then helped Chloe up.

"You're just gonna leave all our guests?" I asked Chloe.

"Just for a little while," she said. "Let's go, Ethan."

And with that, they walked down the hallway and into my bedroom, closing the door behind them. I just stood there, stunned.

Our friends looked at me, one of them saying, "It's okay, dude, don't worry about it."

I couldn't handle them evaluating my reaction, so I just turned and walked away to talk to a different group of friends. I made myself a drink, trying not to think about what Ethan and Chloe might be doing. I was in a little bit of a daze, until a friend from one of my classes stopped me.

"Hey, Noah," he said. "Was that Chloe and Ethan going into your bedroom together?"

"Uh...yeah," I said, embarrassed but trying to cover it. "He, uh, he's just giving her a massage. He's, like, a professional, I guess."

My friend looked at me quizzically. "Really, dude?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "It's, uh, it's fine."

"Umm..." he said. "Didn't they used to date?"

"Yeah..." I said.

"And, like, I'm not gay or anything, but all the girls here have been talking about how much of a stud he is," he said.

"...really?" I asked.

He put his hand on my shoulder. "Dude. I wouldn't leave them alone in your bedroom together if I were you."

I looked at him. "You think so?"

"Yeah, man," he said. "Go check on them."

I sighed. "Maybe I should..." I said.

I walked down the hall and stood outside my bedroom door, listening. I couldn't hear much. I opened the door slowly, a little afraid of what I would find.

As I opened the door, I saw Chloe, lying on her stomach on the bed. She had removed her dress. Her white panties were still on, but did not cover much, and her bra had been unclasped. Ethan straddled her, rubbing her bare upper back with his strong hands.

They both looked at me as I opened the door. Chloe smiled. "Hey, baby," she said. "See? Just a massage."

Ethan smiled too. "Yeah, dude. What'd you think we were gonna be doing?"

"Nothing," I said. "But, Chloe, you're, like, practically naked."

"Oh, yeah, that's totally normal," Ethan said. "The massage works a lot better when it's skin-to-skin, it helps warm her muscles up more."

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, for sure, dude," he said convincingly. "Come here, I'll give you a few pointers on how to make her feel good."

He brought his hands down to her lower back, just around the edge of her white panties. "Oh, uh, okay, thanks," I said, thinking about how this could maybe help me improve my performance with Chloe in bed. I took a few steps forward, standing next to the bed.

Ethan's hands quickly jumped down to below her butt, rubbing her upper thigh up to the bottom of her butt. "This is an area to focus on right here," he said, bringing his fingers to her inner thigh, right at the edge of where her panties covered her pussy.

"Oh...okay," I said, staring.

I couldn't help but notice a wet spot through her panties. I think Ethan saw me looking, because he joked, "Looks like she's really enjoying this, huh?" I just nodded wordlessly. "Don't worry, dude, most of the girls I massage get wet, it's a perfectly natural reaction." His finger grazed underneath her panties, almost touching the lips of her vagina.

"You're, uh, getting a little close there, don't you think?" I said.

"Oh, sorry, bro," he said, rubbing up and down her thigh again. "But hey, you go ahead and touch her, she's definitely primed for it."

He smiled at me encouragingly. "Oh...I...uh..." I looked down at Chloe, who was looking so relaxed, lying there with her eyes closed and sighing contentedly. Ethan pulled her legs apart a little bit invitingly. I brought my hand up and began lightly rubbing her pussy through her panties. I couldn't believe I was doing this in front of Ethan.

"Mm," Chloe said as I rubbed, but that was about it.

A confused look crossed Ethan's face. "Um...that's how you touch her?" he asked.

"What? Uh...yeah," I said. "...what's wrong with it?"

"Nothing, nothing, it's just..." Ethan started. "Well, can I just, like...show you something?"

"What?" I asked.

"Here, look, move your hand," he said. I did. He brought his hand up between her legs and pulled her panties to the side. Then he brought his other hand up and began sliding his finger along the full length of her wet slit. Instinctively, Chloe moaned and raised her butt up a little. Ethan lightly flicked her clit with his finger a few times, then slid two fingers inside her.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck," Chloe moaned, pushing her butt backwards to get Ethan's fingers deeper inside her.

I couldn't believe I was seeing this. "Hey, come on..." I said weakly, frozen and staring.

Ethan removed his fingers, which were now glistening.

"Sorry, I was just demonstrating so that you can know what to do next time," Ethan said. "See how much more strongly she responded to the way I did it?"

He had a point, and I would definitely try to do it more like him next time. "Yeah, I guess," I said.

"Ya know, um..." Chloe said, a little hesitantly. "Maybe Ethan could, like...give you a few more pointers like that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, just, ya know, he could show you a few more things that I like," Chloe said, clearly trying to sound casual. "He's, uh, definitely really good at it, and, ya know, you could use a little guidance."

I felt myself turning red as Ethan smirked a little. Before I could even say anything, I watched his fingers begin slowly pulling down Chloe's panties. He looked at me. "What do you say, bro?" he asked. "I'm happy to help you out."

"I'm sure you are," I said, a little irritated. Chloe giggled, then moaned as Ethan casually rubbed his thumb up and down her shaved, wet pussy.

"Come on," Ethan said, still rubbing. "I'm sure you want to know how to really please Chloe, right?"

I realized this was true. I also could no longer ignore the raging erection pressing against my jeans. But I couldn't speak, just staring at Ethan's rubbing.

Chloe turned over, revealing her perky tits to Ethan and looking up at him seductively. Ethan moved toward her, and they began making out, slowly and intimately at first and then with building passion.

"What the..." I said softly.

"Nnnngh, I missed you," Chloe told Ethan.

"I missed you too, babe," Ethan said, his hand sliding up her smooth body and lightly squeezing her breast.

Chloe's hands started pulling up Ethan's shirt. They stopped making out for a moment so that he could pull his shirt over his head. Chloe let out an eager moan as she took in Ethan's smooth, muscular chest and chiseled abs.

After a little more making out, Ethan started kissing down Chloe's body - sucking her tits, then kissing her flat stomach. He then moved further down and began expertly eating her pussy. I just stood and watched, shocked that I had allowed this to happen but also unable to turn away. Chloe's moans built, and I swear it couldn't have been more than 5 minutes before he was making her cum.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," Chloe moaned, "Please let me suck your fat cock."

Ethan chuckled, then quickly stood next to the bed. Chloe sexily crawled over and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them and his boxer quickly to the floor. Out popped Ethan's massive, hard cock, clearly dripping with precum at the tip. Chloe briefly stared at it, then began bobbing her head up and down on it in no time.

There Ethan stood, naked, on the opposite side of the bed, getting a blowjob from my girlfriend. We faced each other, me avoiding eye contact, him grinning openly. "So, uh, yeah, I usually like to have her suck my cock for a while to show her who's in charge," he said, gripping Chloe's hair firmly as he guided her mouth up and down on his cock. Chloe moaned as she sucked.

I watched as she continued to lick and slurp on Ethan's cock. Half of me was embarrassed and upset, but half of me was curiously taking mental notes about the things Ethan was doing. I watched him bring his hand down between her legs so he could finger her as she sucked. This made her suck even more eagerly.

Finally, Ethan pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped her face a couple times. "What do you need?" he asked her authoritatively.

"I need you to fuck my tight pussy," she said.

"Tell him," he ordered, motioning at me.

Chloe looked at me, her expression a mix of excitement, amusement, and pity. "I need hick cocky inside me soooo fucking bad, baby, I'm sorry," she said. I just nodded in amazement.

Still standing at the side of the bed, Ethan pulled Chloe's body around so that she was lying on her back, her legs spread in front of him. Slowly but firmly, Ethan eased his cock inside of her as her moans escalated. Then he leaned down, Chloe's arms wrapping around his neck, and they began making out again. He started fucking her more and more quickly, until their lips parted and she couldn't hold back her moans, clearly cumming again.

"Fuuuuck, I knew I wasn't gonna be able to resist fucking you," Chloe said, laughing a little as she came down from her orgasm. Ethan just laughed and kept pounding. They were both glistening with sweat by this point.

"Let's switch positions," Ethan said, pulling out of her. He climbed onto the bed and they lay next to each other for a minute, making out intimately.

As their sex briefly slowed down, Chloe seemed to think of something. "Oh, uh, don't you think our guests are probably wondering where the hosts are?" she asked, looking at me.

"Oh...uh..." I said. I realized it had been about a half hour since we'd all been in here.

Ethan pulled Chloe's leg on top of him, then lifted her up as he turned onto his back, so that she was straddling him. Chloe stared at me, waiting for an answer, as Ethan lined his cock up to her pussy.

"Just go check on them real quick, okay?" Chloe asked.

"...uh, yeah, okay," I said, slinking away as Chloe impaled herself on Ethan's cock.

As I closed the bedroom door behind me and walked down the hall, I realized the party had gotten a lot quieter. As I walked into the kitchen and living room, I saw most of our friends had left. Six friends were remaining - my friend Justin and his girlfriend Kristen, three single guy friends of ours, and a girlfriend of Chloe's named Madison. They were all standing in a circle in the kitchen with drinks in hands.

As I walked out, there was an awkward silence as they all just looked at me. I could feel myself turning red. Because so many friends had left, I guess somebody had turned the music off. This meant that Chloe's moans were clearly audible down the hall. Some of them were suppressing smiles or laughter, but I don't think any of them really knew what to say, so they just waited for me to speak first.

"It's, um...it's not what it looks like," I said finally. "Ethan's just, like, giving me some pointers on what to do with Chloe in bed."

This prompted actual laughter from a couple of the guys, but they quickly stopped themselves. "Oh, totally, we get it," Madison said, trying to sound comforting.

"Hey, ya know, it's college, man, things happen," said Justin.

"Yeah, definitely, things happen..." Kristen said thoughtfully, looking at Justin curiously. "Ya know, um, maybe we should go in there and Ethan could give all of us some 'pointers.'"

"What?" I asked, stunned at the request.

"Yeah, dude," one of the single guy friends eagerly chipped in. "I mean, I don't really need any assistance in that area, but Chloe's hot as hell, I'd love to see her getting railed."

I looked down, embarrassed. Madison slapped the guy on the arm, playfully chastising him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" We all heard Chloe's sharp, fast moans down the hall.

"Shit, come on, we gotta go check this out," one of the other single guys laughed, leading the rest of them to begin walking down the hall, pushing past me excitedly. I followed as they walked down the hall, opened the door, and spilled into the bedroom.

Chloe was facing the door, on all fours on the bed as Ethan kneeled behind her, their sweaty bodies slamming into each other as Chloe squealed ecstatically.

They both looked momentarily surprised by the sudden crowd around them, then they both started laughing.

"Hey, everybody," Ethan greeted them, still fucking Chloe.

"Hey, dude, Noah here said you were giving him some pointers, we had to come see for ourselves," one of the single guys said.

Chloe giggled, tossing her hair out of her face. "Um, yeah, see, Noah? This is a position I like, okay? You think you can fuck me like this next time?"

I stared, mouth agape, taking in this hot scene while also feeling really embarrassed. I nodded and mumbled, "Um, okay." I heard laughter, but couldn't take my eyes of Chloe's beautiful face, a look of pleasure on it like I had never seen.

"She's so hot, dude," one of the guys said to Ethan.

"I know, right?" Ethan agreed. "Come here, baby, show everybody that sexy body." He pulled Chloe's body toward him so she was kneeling on the bed, her naked body on fully display to everybody, as his cock continued to piston in and out of her.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuuuuuck, you're so good," Chloe squealed.

"Jesus," Madison said, staring in awe at Ethan. "He really looks like he knows what he's doing, doesn't he, Kristen?"

I glanced over, noticing that Kristen wasn't replying at first. I watched her stare at Ethan, then look uncomfortably over at Justin, then bite her lip and smile before looking back at Ethan. "Um...yeah...maybe Justin could get a few of your tips, too, Ethan?"

Ethan looked Kristen up and down as he pushed Chloe back down onto the bed. She had brown, shoulder-length hair, a killer body that she was showing off in a tight-fitting black dress, and a mischievous-looking face. "Take that dress off and get on the bed, I'll teach Justin everything he needs to know."

I saw Chloe smile excitedly as Kristen stepped toward the bed, pulling the shoulder straps of her dress off her shoulders.

"Hey, what the fuck!" Justin cried. The others in the room started laughing or cheering. "Come on, guys, that's not cool!" he protested.

"Oh, it's not like real sex, baby," Kristen reassured him. "It's a lesson. It's just like you're in a class."

"Yeah, man," a single guy said mockingly. "It's college, things happen, right?"

Kristen's dress dropped to the floor and her bra quickly joined it. She stood in front of everybody in just a black thong. If I hadn't been sporting a raging boner before, I definitely would have been now, seeing this amazingly hot girl naked before me. She hopped onto the bed and crawled toward Ethan.

I looked at Justin - he was a bro like the other guys there, but maybe a little quieter. He just watched helplessly, exasperated as he watched Ethan's arm slide around Kristen's waist as he began to make out with her, still fucking Chloe.

After a couple minutes, Ethan pushed Kristen toward the bed. She immediately understood what he wanted and got onto all fours next to Chloe. Both girls were now facing the crowd as Ethan kneeled behind them.

Ethan pulled out of Chloe, then pushed his face between Kristen's legs, eating her pussy vigorously. Kristen immediately started moaning like crazy. Justin continued to look exasperated, but was clearly also trying to get a better look at what Ethan was doing back there.

Chloe looked at Kristen and giggled. "Good thing we have such a good teacher for our boyfriends, huh?"

"Mmmmmm, fuck yes," Kristen agreed. "I think they're gonna have to take a lot of his classes."

The crowd laughed. Justin and I looked awkwardly at each other, then at the ground. A secret voice in the back of my mind told me I wouldn't mind taking more of these classes, and I think I saw the same thought crossing Justin's mind.

Ethan got back on his knees, now behind Kristen. "See, Justin, good sex is all about confidence-" He lightly took Kristen's hair in his fist and gently pulled her head back toward him. "-and taking control of the situation." He pushed her back down and then slowly began sliding his cock into her.

"Oh my gooooooooooood," Kristen practically growled.

"Holy shit," Justin said under his breath.

"Goddamn, your girl is fucking hot, dude," Ethan said. "And her pussy is so tight." He started thrusting in and out of her more quickly as he loosened her up.

The crowd now started to cheer and encourage Ethan, Chloe, and Kristen. Madison would say stuff like, "Wow, Kristen, you can really take a cock!" and the guys gave suggestions for positions to get in. As Ethan turned both girls over onto their backs, their legs spread before him, one of the guys actually went to the kitchen to grab him a beer. Ethan accepted it with a laugh. I watched him take swigs of it as he pistoned in and out of Chloe's and then Kristen's pussies.

Each of the girls then took turns riding Ethan while he lay on his back. I watched Chloe's tits bouncing up and down as the guys watching cheered her on. She was loving it. I couldn't believe what a slut she was being.

Occasionally Ethan would acknowledge our presence by giving Justin and me another quick "pointer." After a couple of these, one of the guys watching stepped next to me and playfully put an arm around my shoulder. "Hey, ya know, these guys aren't even thanking their teacher for giving them such a good lesson!" he said, laughing.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,851 Followers