Chloe's Ex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,851 Followers

Kristen giggled. She was now gleefully riding Ethan's cock reverse cowgirl-style, Ethan's hands firmly grabbing her butt. "Yeah, Justin, come on, thank Ethan already, that's so rude!"

Chloe, who had been fingering herself lightly as she watched Kristen enjoy herself, got off the bed and walked over, sliding her sweaty, naked body against me. "Yeah, Noah, don't you think Ethan's doing a really good job?" She smiled and slid her hand up my chest.

"Um...yeah," I agreed, to the crowd's laughter.

"So?" she prodded.

I turned red, looked at Ethan, and said, "Thanks, Ethan."

Everybody cheered. Chloe gave me a peck on the cheek then hopped back onto the bed.

"You too, baby," Kristen said sternly to Justin.

Justin glanced at me, then at the floor, then at Ethan, and said, "Thank you for showing me how to fuck my girlfriend, Ethan."

Another cheer.

"No problem, guys," Ethan said. "I'm happy to give you as many lessons as you need. All right, now get on your knees on the floor, you two, I'm about to paint your faces."

"Whoo!" cried Madison as Chloe and Kristen quickly obeyed, getting on their knees in front of everybody.

"Um, is this really necessary?" Justin asked, but nobody seemed to hear him.

Ethan stood in front of them. Chloe and Kristen looked up at them submissively, so eager to earn Ethan's load. He started stroking. The crowd started chanting, "Cum on their tits! Cum on their tits!"

Kristen and Chloe started feeling themselves up in front of him. "Fuck yeah, squeeze those tits together," he ordered them. They did. "You ready?" he asked. They squealed in response. As Ethan started to cum, the crowd's chant turned into cheers. Ethan sprayed load after load. Some hit their faces, with their mouths open wide, some hit their sexy bodies.

I couldn't believe what I'd just seen. Then I realized I felt a wet spot at the front of my jeans. I felt myself turn red, then looked over at Justin. He was standing there, awkwardly crossing his hands in front of his crotch. He looked at me.

As the crowd cheered and was distracted by Kristen and Chloe being drenched in cum, Justin leaned in toward me and asked, "Did you cum in your pants too?"

To be continued...

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,851 Followers