Chloe's Fake Hypnotism Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe's Fake Hypnotism Ch. 03
3.9k words
4.75
8.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments ago, Chloe was role playing as a hooker and Marcus was her John. She was standing up now, tits out, breathing hard like she just ran a marathon. Her breasts moved with every deep breath she took.

Chloe didn't know what to do next. She wanted to continue the hooker role play but Eli told her to stop.

Marcus was sitting on the little couch trying to hide his erection. He was furtively looking between the girls and trying to avoid openly staring at Chloe's tits.

Rachel was sitting on the other side of the little couch. She had a wicked smile on her face, and was brazenly watching Chloe.

Eli finally spoke.

"Chloe, can you join me in the bathroom."

Eli didn't wait for a response. She spoke as she was walking, taking Eli's hand, and leading her to the bathroom.

Once inside, Eli quickly closed the door, and turned to face Chloe.

"How are you feeling? Did I go too far?"

Chloe looked at Eli, like she was crazy.

"Hell no. You need to go further. I am so horny. I've never been this wet. I am literally dripping. Something about this fantasy, just giving up control to you, and you exposing me and humiliating me. It's really addictive. I've never felt more alive and I've never felt better. Keep going. I want this. I want you to do your worst."

"Ok. Honestly, this is really turning me on too. But, look this is serious. If I actually present you as my thesis topic, actually show you to my professor, no one can know that you are not hypnotized. If anyone finds out, I will be expelled from school and then my life really will be over."

Chloe took both of Eli's hands in a comforting way.

"If you promise not to hold back, I promise that no one will find out that I am not really hypnotized."

Eli took a moment before she responded, "I promise."

"Now, treat me like a dirty slut" said Chloe.

Eli took hold of one of Chloe's nipples and yanked it hard.

"Who owns these tits."

"You do" answered Chloe breathlessly. Chloe felt the sensation in her pussy. It was like the nerves in the nipples were directly connected to her clit.

Eli let go. She started to unbutton her jeans, her eyes locked with Chloe's. She had the jeans down to her knees, pulling the panties down with them.

"Do you like my pussy" asked Eli, not taking her eyes from Chloe.

Chloe just nodded, transfixed by Eli's actions.

Eli slowly moved one finger around her clit, teasing herself. After a few circles, she moved the finger lower, running it along her lips, and finally slipped it inside.

"You make me so fucking wet."

She slipped another finger in, and started to thrust in and out, with increasing speed.

"Strip" said Eli in breathless voice.

Chloe immediately pulled the little skirt off, and the thong. She had to tug extra hard on the thong as it was wedged between her pussy lips and ass. When finally naked, Chloe automatically moved her hand to her pussy the way Eli was doing.

"Don't you dare fucking cum" said Eli in between moans.

Eli continued to masturbate. Her actions becoming faster and harder. It was like satisfying a deep craving. She pulled her shirt up to free her breast and then pulled roughly on her own nipple while continuing to thrust. Her pussy was making wet slushing sounds as she rammed her fingers in and out. Eli's eyes were glued on Chloe's naked body.

Chloe was nude, two fingers in her own pussy, but gently sliding them in and out, too afraid to go any faster, certain that she would orgasm.

Eli's legs seem to give out a little and she slummed against Chloe. Her entire body visibly trembling with the orgasm. Chloe looked on longingly, desperate for her own orgasm.

After a minute or so, Eli finally recovered. She straightened back-up, fixed her shirt, and pulled up her jeans. After a minute of fussing, she was looking proper again. Chloe was just standing there completely nude, nipples hard, watching Eli.

"We don't have much time. I am going to pick out your outfit, and then, we need to go to the meeting with the professor" said Eli matter-of-factly.

Then after thinking for a second, and critically evaluating Chloe's body.

"You need to shave that off" said Eli pointing at a little tuft of hair Chloe kept above her pussy.

"I want you completely bald and put some makeup on like you're going out to a club."

Eli left Chloe to her task, while she focused on finding the right outfit. She rummaged around the closet. After discarding a few options, she finally found what she wanted - school girl pattern velcro micro skirt, a white micro thong, a small matching bralette for the top with the under-boob cutouts, and a pair of platform high-heel stripper shoes.

"Hey guys - I found my old Halloween custom. I was a naughty school girl."

Eli mock modeled the little skirt to Marcus and Rachel.

"Don't I look cute" giggled Eli.

"Why is it that women only get to wear what they REALLY want only on Halloween, when the zombies come out" responded Rachel laughing.

Chloe came out of the bathroom. She was completely nude. Her pussy completely smooth and glistening from the moisturizer she applied after shaving. She had dark mascara, soft pink lipstick, and a little blush on her cheeks.

"Get dressed" said Eli to Chloe, while handing her the micro skirt, and pointing to the other items laid out on the bed.

The thong was first. Chloe slowly slide the thong up; it wedged nicely in between her ass cheeks. She ran a finger along the silky smooth material. She had to be careful, she was already so turned on. She could feel her nerves on edge, tightly wound, needing a release. The skirt was next. She simply slid it up and attached it in place. The whole thing was amazingly fast to put on. The bralette was last. She struggled with it a bit as it was too small for her breasts. Finally stuffing her tits inside. The under-boob protruded obscenely, and the top threaten to spill out.

"But, at least her nipples were covered" rationalized Chloe to herself.

"You look very cute" said Eli.

"Shit" thought Chloe. She knew what that meant. She had to come up with a perverted task.

"Hey Eli" asked Chloe in a kind of low whisper.

"Do you have a little vibrator I can borrow."

"I have just the thing" answered Chloe loudly.

She went to her bed, and pulled out her sex toy box, rummaging in it for a minute, she finally found what she was looking for.

"Here we go, just the thing. I have a remote vibrator that my ex pervy boyfriend gave me. Why don't you ask Marcus, if he can help you put it in and use the remote like a man."

After a thought, Eli added, "Marcus needs to learn how to deal with whores."

"I mean girls," Eli corrected herself while laughing.

Chloe took the small vibrator and the remote and walked to Marcus. She stood just in front of him.

"Can you help me with these." She asked softly, while presenting the vibrator and remote to him.

Marcus sat motionless, too stunned to do or say anything.

"You are unbelievable. I know you have a cock. I can see your tent" said Eli exasperated.

"Look. You can't treat her like a person. You need to treat her like a slut, a whore, a needy wet cunt, a piece of red meat thrown to the wolves. This is what she needs right now. She doesn't need you to act like you don't have balls. She needs you to act like you are her pimp, and she is a hooker. She needs you to use her. I know this is confusing and you are terrified of feminists, but sometimes, that's what the girl wants."

"You can't be a dick all the time, but sometimes, a dick is what she wants. Girls are confusing. You need to know when she needs you to treat her like a lady and when to treat her like a slut. Do you understand?"

Marcus just nodded looking bewildered between Eli and Chloe.

Eli continued.

"You are the pimp. You can't have the slut telling you what to do. You need to take charge. You need to degrade her, humiliate her. That's what she needs from you right now."

Marcus looked at Chloe and blurted out "No. You need to ask me nicely."

"Please Marcus, put this vibrator into my pussy, and please take this remote" answered Chloe in a soft voice.

Marcus getting more into character responded "No slut. Beg me. Use dirty words."

"Please Marcus. Please stick this vibrator in my needy wet pussy."

"Get on the floor, show me your fuck hole where I should stick this in."

Chloe quickly complied. She got on the floor, on her back, and spread her legs wide open. She then moved the thong out of the way showing her pussy to Marcus.

"Spread your nasty cunt, whore"

"Damn, someone grew a pair" hallooed Eli, egging him on.

Chloe used her hands to gently spread her pussy lips open exposing her gaping hole to Marcus.

Instead of pushing the vibrator in, he took his phone out, and then leaned in super close to Chloe's gaping pussy and took a picture.

"I think your cunt is too lose. The vibrator is going to fall out. Maybe, I should push it in your ass."

Chloe just moaned.

"I like the enthusiasm big boy" interjected Eli.

"But, that vibrator is not meant for the ass. We will need to risk it falling out. If you push it into her ass, we will have trouble getting it out. So, no ass."

Marcus gently pushed the vibrator into her open pussy hole. When it was already all the way in, he pushed it further in, with his finger, just to make sure that it went as deep as possible.

Chloe just moaned.

"Eli, when am I going to get to fuck her" complained Marcus.

Chloe was still on her back, legs spread wide open, holding her pussy lips. Marcus still had a finger in her. He also had the vibrator on, switching randomly between different intensity settings.

Chloe waited anxiously for Eli's response. Something about that moment, holding her own pussy wide open for Marcus, as he stared at her innermost; and the vibrator humming inside her.

She thought about the question Marcus asked. "It was her pussy wasn't it, but he wasn't asking her. Someone else would decide who fucks her pussy. She didn't get to decide."

Chloe's muscles all contracted at the same time. She grabbed her pussy with both hands as if trying to hold on, and squeezed her legs together.

"Holy shit, is she having an orgasm" asked Marcus in amazement.

Eli stopped what she was doing. She was intently staring at Chloe squirming on the floor as her orgasm finally started to subside.

Eli looked at Marcus. "What did you do."

"Nothing. I swear. The vibrator was on the lowest setting, and I didn't even touch her clit. All I did was ask when I would get to fuck her and then she just started twitching."

"It's like she had a mindgasm" said Eli to herself, thinking through the implications.

"We don't have time. We are going to be late. Chloe get up" said Eli after watching Chloe recovering from her orgasm on the floor.

Chloe slowly got up, unsteady on her legs. Marcus was helping her walk. She still had the vibrator in her, but Marcus reduced it to the lowest setting, giving Chloe a chance to recover.

The little group made their way across campus, whoever passed them checking Chloe out as they went by.

When, finally outside the professor's office, "guys we'll meet up with you after" said Eli to her friends.

"Eli, you promised. Don't forget" said Marcus almost pleadingly.

Eli just rolled her eyes, and without answering, led Chloe inside.

The room was one of the larger offices, with a psychologist office vibe. There was a main desk, and a little side sitting area with a little couch and armchair. The professor was sitting at the desk. He was middle aged, with a bit of a gut, in a standard college professor outfit of crumpled dress shirt, khaki's, and knitted vest.

"Eli, come in. Have a sit at the couch. I'll join you shortly."

The professor gave a quick glance at Chloe, but didn't comment.

Eli and Chloe made their way to the little sitting area, and sat on the couch. The professor joined a few minutes later and sat across from them in the armchair.

"Eli, good that you're here. You really need to finalize your thesis topic selection. But, I don't need to remind you that thesis is not group project. Each student needs to have their own."

The professor looked over at Chloe to make his point.

"Oh, no. She is not my partner. She is my test subject" exclaimed Eli.

The professor looked closer at Chloe, taking his time to really evaluate her.

After maybe 5 seconds of silence, during which the professor seemed to just stare at Chloe.

"What is that buzzing" exclaimed the professor.

Eli was hearing it for awhile now, and must have mentally zoned it out, and forgot it was even there. She immediately realized what happened and looked at Chloe. Marcus still had the remote and he must have turned it to full power, filling the quite room with the vibrating noise.

"Chloe?" said Eli.

Chloe was mortified. She wanted to moan, and cum, but was fighting it, and now she had to reveal where it was coming from.

"It's from the vibrator in my pussy" said Chloe quietly without making eye contact with the professor.

"Is this some sort of feminist extortion plot" asked the professor bewildered, looking at Eli and then back to Chloe.

"Oh my god, no. Seriously, she has a vibrator in her pussy. I can explain. It has do with my thesis paper and Chloe, here, being the subject."

"I don't know what game you two are playing. You are on very thin ground. I am going to record everything, just in case" continued the professor.

He took out his phone, turned on the recording and set it on the little coffee table pointing at Eli and Chloe.

"Chloe, please take out the vibrator" commanded Eli.

Chloe took a quick look at the phone, and then slowly opened her legs. The tiny string thong was lost in between Chloe's engorged wet pussy lips. Chloe gently pulled the tiny string out of the way, and then pulled the vibrator out. It was drenched in her juices. She pressed on the little shutoff button causing incessant vibrating noise to immediately cease and then she gently put the wet vibrator on the coffee table. She kept her legs spread open. Chloe rationalized that was probably what everyone wanted her to do, and there was no command to close her legs.

It was a few moments before the professor spoke. "Eli, you want to explain to me how this is related to your research thesis," he finally said without taking his eyes of Chloe's wet pussy.

"I was working on the hypnosis topic that you recommended, and Chloe was my subject. I was originally focusing on specific hypnotic conditioning such as increasing a desire to exercise or to eat more vegetables. I think what must have happened is that during my hypnotic conditioning, I've somehow tapped into Chloe's subconscious fantasy sex alter ego, like her sex "id" and it is causing her to need to experience the deep rooted sexual kinks and fantasies. It seems that for Chloe the main sexual archetypes are around submission, humiliation, and exposure."

"Hmm" said the professor without taking his eyes of Chloe's pussy.

Eli continued speaking.

"The conditioning techniques I was using should not have created new personality profiles. I think the conditioning removed a set of roadblocks, rather than created new roads."

"I see. And, what would you say are the benefits of this new line of research" asked the professor without looking up.

"I believe this research may yield breakthroughs in fundamental understanding of how the brain works. From your class, you said humans are driven by both slow and fast thinking, the evolved part of the brain of slow rational thought, and the fast, reactive, animalistic thinking - desire, fantasy, sex, lust, kink, humiliation, submission, pain, pleasure. All these feelings are in the middle, perfectly balanced between dual polarity of animal brain and rational thought. I think if we can further understand this, we can unlock an entire new branch of science, and help countless people all over the world."

The professor momentarily looked at Eli, maybe to judge the sincerity of the little monologue.

"You understand that if I approve this thesis topic that it's my head on the line too. If there is even a hint that you're wrong, I could loose my tenure or even my doctorate over this."

The professor paused for effect, and then continued.

"We are going to have to thoroughly test Chloe, test every element of her mindset, psychology, physical reflexes, literally everything about her physically and mentally."

"I understand" said Eli somberly.

"What have you been able to test so far" asked the professor.

"Chloe follows direct sexual commands without hesitation. Let me demonstrate."

"Chloe, take your top off."

This whole time Chloe was just sitting on the little sofa listening to the conversation between the professor and Eli. She had her legs spread wide open, little string thong pulled to the side, glistening pussy on display, and the little top that obscenely squeezed her boobs with barely her nipples covered.

Chloe immediately complied with the command. She simply pulled the top over her head, and put it next to the vibrator on the coffee table. Her large tits spilled out, hard nipples poking straight out.

"I've also experimented with associate conditioning" continued Eli after Chloe finished.

"Chloe, your pussy is so pretty."

It was a moment, before anything happened. Chloe slapped her left tit, fast and hard. The loud slap catching everyone by surprise.

"What the hell" blurted the professor shocked.

"Sorry, professor. I should have explained first. I introduced an associate conditioning in Chloe of linking praise with the need to do a humiliated task."

"What are the operator transitivity controls" asked the professor, while rearranging his cock in his pants.

"Just me, but let me fix that. Chloe, you will follow all commands from the professor as if they were coming from me."

Chloe just nodded, and her large tits swayed a little from the movement.

"I've also seen some interesting results in personality meta transference. For example, I've asked Chloe to pretend to be a hooker, and she started acting like a hooker."

"I must applaud you work, Eli. You have been very thorough and very scientific in your approach. For the meta transference, I am curious about the range of personality profiles. Have you tried non sexualized professions - something completely ordinary, and entirely decorous."

"No professor, I've only tried indecorous, but we can try it now."

"Chloe, pretend you are the professor's secretary."

Chloe closed her legs, ending the show that the professor was enjoying this whole time. She also sat a little straighter, which made her tits jiggle and pushed her chest further out.

"Sir, I am here to alleviate your load" said Chloe, while looking directly at the professor.

The professor just nodded in response, not certain what Chloe was talking about. He did think to himself that this was the first time he heard Chloe speak.

Chloe, having received her confirmation, slid to the floor. She was on her knees. And the next moment, she was on all fours, slowly, and seductively crawling towards the professor.

Chloe covered the little distance to the professor in no time. Eli and the professor silently tracked her every step. She settled in, on her knees, in between the professors legs, inches from the tent in his pants.

"Let me help you with that, sir" said Chloe in a seductive voice.

Without waiting for a response, Chloe reached out, first unbuttoning the professors pants, and then slowly sliding the zipper down. The professor carefully watching her every movement with his eyes. With the zipper down, Chloe put her hand in inside and freed his cock.

"There is the big boy" said Chloe, and without waiting for anyone to say anything, she wrapped her lips around the head.

12