All Comments on 'Chloe's Fake Hypnotism Ch. 03'

by psullivan22222

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bgreg60Bgreg605 months ago

Loved where this is going. While Chloe loves what she is doing.. check that she loves what everyone is doing to her. She has to play this out fully to protect Eli’s grade. Where can you go now. I hope you take her all the way down this rabbit hole…check that, down the depths of depravity. You can take her way past where you took Megan. Speaking of Megan. Love to see how far you could take her. Miss that little sexy minx.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't wait for more public exhibition and humiliation! I would love to read more about Chloe exposing herself on campus. In this chapter, I enjoyed reading about Chloe having to shave her pussy completely bald.

Stevewu609Stevewu6095 months ago

I like where you're going with this and I think you recovered nicely from how ridiculous the first chapter got. I'd love to see it ultimately get kind of crazy in terms of complete and irreversible humiliation, but at the right pace.

****

I do like the photos and videos being taken of everything. I'd like to see you take that up a notch. You did a little bit with having Marcus take a picture (so somebody else having a picture). But I'd like to see Eli start doing stuff with the photos/videos beyond just collecting them. Just having it all published online and sent to everyone is too much too fast. But find a way to slowly escalate Chloe's exposure with with photos/videos in addition to continuing to escalate her IRL exposure to people and in public.

****

I also liked how you made her shave herself bald. I liked the body writing and taking pictures with it (another suggestion is having her write her full name on her for pictures). And I love the wardrobe control. I'd prefer she not be wearing bras or panties by default unless they are useful for a particular event.

****

Finally, as a suggestion, maybe don't have Chloe always acting likes she's under hypnosis/in a hypnotic trance in the moment. You can still say she's been hypnotized to respond certain ways or have certain thoughts or whatever, but she's not in a trance state. That way Chloe can have somewhat more realistic behavior and you can also explore more some inner conflict maybe a little resistance and overcoming it when the tasks/commands become more risky/extreme than they are. If she does absolutely everything without any emotion, it's a little boring. You need at least a little conflict in a story. Also, as you said in chapter 1, Chloe getting horny while "hypnotized" was how Eli figured out she wasn't hypnotized. So what's to stop others from having the same realization, which blows everything up. If she's going to be clearly getting horny and acting slutty, it can't be while she's under a trance and supposedly emotionless. So you'll have to have her able to respond to commands because of the alleged hypnosis while not actively in a hypnotic trance. They can still be a bit automatic/robotic immediate compliance. But I'd love to see ways to show some trepidation, some conflict going on between feeling a need to comply but having some sense of what's going on. It's a fine line to walk, I get it. But I think it will improve the story significantly.

Thirstybird22Thirstybird224 months ago

Delicious! I can't wait for more! More cream pies please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous