Chloe's Futa Transformation

Story Info
Chloe joins a drug trial and experiences some life changes.
2.4k words
4.67
29.5k
68

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveojoe
steveojoe
95 Followers

Chloe's Futa Transformation, Chapter 1

Early morning sunlight streamed through the window of Chloe's bedroom, shining on her boyish face as she laid in bed. Getting up and stretching in the sun, she began to change into her clothes for her day working at the local coffee shop. Pulling her favorite blue thong over her supple legs and reasonably plump hips, she crossed the room to find a nice bra. Finding a matching blue lacy piece, she put it on over her B-cup perky breasts. Putting her tight brown work pants on and a plain white collared shirt, she prepared to eat a quick breakfast and leave.

She stepped out of her room into her studio apartment, where she lived with her roommate, Abigail. Abigail was sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking coffee and browsing on her phone. She had long red hair, freckles, and Chloe found her absolutely stunning.

"Good morning sleepyhead! Off to work?" said Abigail, sipping her coffee.

"Yep, I've got another 6 hour shift... I just wish that my boss would let me have a break, like it's Saturday! In my opinion, we should be out having fun and partying, not spending all day inside."

"Agreed, as well as that we are still on the hunt to pick you up a nice studly man to keep you company at night!" Abigail laughed, and Chloe smiled embarrassedly.

"Oh shut up you, I'm not that desperate to get laid... although I guess it would be nice. Maybe we can go out on Tuesday or something when I don't have work the next morning?"

"Ok Chloe! Sounds good to me, I'll get the girls together. Have a good shift!" Chloe grabbed a piece of toast and a mug of coffee and set off to work.

After a quick drive, Chloe entered the coffee shop and began her shift. The day was usual, although there were more customers than she expected and with the reduction in staff, Chloe was quite busy. By the time 12:30 came around, she had a sheen of sweat on her head and one of her shirt buttons was undone, showing just a little bit of her chest.

Suddenly, a tall beautiful brunette woman walked into the store. Chloe immediately noticed her shapely curves, DD-cupped and full breasts, and the not insignificant bulge in the front of her pants. This was a futanari woman, and a hot one at that. Futas only made up about 2% of the population due to a genetic mutation, but were incredibly prominent in culture for their rumored magical abilities. Some futas could read minds, some had super strength, and others could change their bodies however they pleased. Needless to say, they were quite popular in porn films, and Chloe always had a thing for chicks with dicks.

The futa woman walked up to Chloe at the counter, and began to order a coffee. "Hi there miss, could I please get an iced macchiato with extra sugar?" The woman leaned forward just a bit and winked.

"Uhh... yes of course! Coming right up, could I get a name for the order?"

"I'll do you one better. Here's my number, cute stuff." The woman placed a small card down onto the counter as Chloe turned bright red. "If you're interested, I'm running a small drug trial and you seem to be a good candidate. Physically I mean." The futa looked Chloe up and down and gave a little smirk. "And it pays..."

"Oh interesting! Yeah I guess I'll think about it, maybe I'll give you a call later? Here's your macchiato by the way, with the extra sugar." Chloe smiled at the woman, becoming a little more comfortable.

"Sounds great. We are doing some really cool research, I'd hate for you to miss out." The woman winked and left the store, her ass swaying hypnotically as she went.

'What the hell was that? A drug trial? And run by a futanari? I don't know if I'd want to do that. But she is really hot, and I could certainly use the money...' Chloe thought to herself.

The rest of the day passed fairly quickly, and Chloe went home, contemplating her new choice to make.

"Hey roomie! Welcome back, how was work?" Said Abigail, sitting on the sofa with her cat Pebbles and watching TV.

"It was good! I'm tired as hell. But a woman came in today and offered me a position in some sort of drug trial. I'm not sure how much it pays but I'm thinking of joining. What do you think?"

"Honestly, I say go for it. There's like a 50% chance you end up in the placebo group anyways, and if they are doing public trials that means it's already been proven safe, right? I've done a few of them and they always pay pretty well!" Said Abigail.

"Hmm, yeah you're right, I think I'll go for it. Oh, there's also an address on her card, I guess I could just stop in tomorrow!" Chloe said excitedly.

The next morning Chloe got up and prepared to visit the futanari woman's research lab, FutaCorp. She threw on an attractive sundress and some nice shoes, put a little makeup on, and left to go to the address. The entire time in the car, Chloe felt nervous. 'What is this trial going to include? How many other people are participating? Why is it called FutaCorp?'

Pulling into the parking lot and heading inside, Chloe was immediately shocked. Futas of all shapes and sizes were everywhere, going about their various jobs. She had never seen this many futanaris in the same place before, and while they all looked very much like regular women, she could see most of their bulges through their uniform pants. Hell, some even had dark spots of what looked like precum leaking down their legs a bit. Chloe began to get hot.

"Hi, my name is Chloe, I'm here for the drug trial that doctor... uh well I actually don't know her name..."

"That's ok, Chloe! Welcome to FutaCorp. Doctor Johnson said that we would be expecting you, she's waiting in her office right now. You can head on up!" Said the attractive secretary at the desk. Chloe could see her nipples poking out of her shirt as she spoke, and something about the futa's perfume was making her a little dizzy.

Chloe headed upstairs to a door marked "DR. VANESSA JOHNSON, HEAD RESEARCHER" and knocked a few times. The tall futa woman from the coffee shop opened the door and smiled down at Chloe. Today, she was wearing a lab coat with a pair of plain office pants, but her bulge was still pretty visible.

"Hey Chloe! It's good to see you here. I'm glad you decided to join us for the trial. Now, it's super easy. We've just developed these pills that can allow a regular woman to become a futanari! It's still in a fairly experimental stage, but we've had successes with dick growing and hormone changes as well as limited magical abilities. Would you be interested?" Dr. Johnson said excitedly.

"Oh... well... I don't really know. I haven't ever thought about becoming a futa. I mean I didn't even think that was possible..." stammered Chloe, turning red. 'Could I really become like her? Part of me has always wished I could have my own penis, but I never thought...' She said to herself.

"Don't worry! It takes a week or two for the transformation to happen, in the meantime you should only see small changes. If you wanted to stop the pills you could with next to no side effects!" Dr. Johnson said. "Also participation in the trial does pay $4000 a week."

"Woah! $4000 a week! I mean yeah, of course! And you're sure I can stop these at any time and be fine, right?" Chloe said excitedly. That money would absolutely change her whole lifestyle.

"That's right! Here's 200 pills, but be careful to only take two a day. One with breakfast and a good amount of water, and another right before you go to bed. You should start noticing minor changes in a day or two. Now... if you want to attend to some other business, I can show you why they call me Dr. Johnson..." Vanessa smiled wide, and Chloe glanced down at the clearly hardening girlcock in the doctor's trousers.

"Oh... I mean I probably should get back home..." Chloe's head was spinning, and her thong was already soaked through from witnessing all of the futas outside. She could feel herself take a step closer to Dr. Johnson, even though she didn't intend to.

"It's alright Chloe, this sort of thing happens all the time here. If you're going to become a futa as well, you should probably have some experience in these matters, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so..." Chloe said absentmindedly, staring at the doctor's hardening bulge. She reached a hand down to touch it through the futa's pants. It was so large and hot, clearly bigger than any regular man Chloe had slept with before.

"That's it Chloe, and remember that if things get too uncomfortable for you I won't mind. Just say so and we can stop. I'm going to take my cock out for you now, okay?"

Chloe nodded and gulped, and Vanessa stood up. She was about 6'1", nearly a foot taller than Chloe. Vanessa reached down to her belt and slowly undid it. Chloe could already see a spot of precum on the outside of her pants. As Vanessa pulled down her trousers, Chloe gasped. Her cock was massive, nearly 8 inches and it wasn't even fully hard yet. A small bead of pre collected at the tip of the shaft. Chloe couldn't resist, and approached and held Vanessa's cock in two hands. It was so warm and heavy and it twitched when she touched it.

"Do you like what you see? Hopefully the trial drug will make it so you can have one just like mine." Vanessa smiled, and Chloe looked up at her quickly.

"Wait, I can have a dick this big!? That's incredible, it must feel amazing." Chloe said in awe. Dr. Johnson leaned down and passionately kissed her on the lips. The futa's taste was intoxicating and Chloe found herself suddenly dripping wet.

"Actually, this is pretty much average for a futa. I've seen girldicks nearly twice this size before. Maybe yours will be bigger than mine!" Vanessa giggled, as Chloe sank down onto her knees and stared at her fat cock. "That's a good girl, go ahead and give it a lick for me."

Chloe looked up at Vanessa before looking back down and kissing the head of the monster cock. Dr. Johnson let out a slow moan as the girl began licking and sucking around the shaft. The taste was intoxicating, and as Chloe slurped up some of the futa's precum, she could feel her pussy twitch and throb.

"Oh my god, you really are excited!" Vanessa pointed down at the floor below Chloe, where a wet spot was forming from her pussy dripping onto the floor. "I think we are going to have a really good time together..."

Chloe didn't care about being embarrassed anymore. She redoubled her efforts focusing on the futa's dick, and began stroking the shaft with both hands quickly. Fully hard, Vanessa's cock must have been an even 10 inches, with a pair of golf ball sized nuts to match. Vanessa moaned softly, and a large spurt of precum shot into Chloe's mouth. She swallowed it happily and popped the head into her mouth.

'Something is different here, I'm not usually this horny. Maybe it's her hormones that are affecting me? I'm not sure, all I know right now is that I need this dick.' Chloe thought to herself.

Chloe had some experience with past boyfriends, so she knew her way around a cock. Bobbing up and down on Vanessa's penis, she could feel the futa twitch and grow a little in her mouth. The room was filled with Dr. Johnson's moans, and after enduring this pleasure for so long, Vanessa couldn't help but take the woman's head in her hands and begin to slowly thrust into her throat.

"I'm sorry Chloe, I need this." Vanessa began pumping her long futa cock into Chloe's waiting mouth, hilting it and touching her balls to the girl's chin with each stroke. Surprisingly, Chloe didn't gag or feel the urge to choke at all, it was as if something about the girlcock was affecting her and making her a better, more suitable partner for the futa. Chloe wondered if she would ever get that ability.

Vanessa began throatfucking her at a greater speed, her sticky and full balls slapping against her. Chloe could feel the cock spurt out precum every few strokes and she wondered just how much this futa would cum down her throat. Clearly Dr. Johnson was getting close, and she suddenly pulled Chloe's head down and kept it there at the base of her shaft. Chloe could feel the futa's cock twitching and pumping her hot girl-jizz down into her stomach, as Vanessa let out a great moan as her balls emptied into the waiting mouth. The orgasm lasted for a long time, and Chloe could feel her stomach filling up with hot, sticky girl-cream. The sensation made her cum, hard, as well. It tasted incredible, and as Vanessa slowly pulled out her softening cock, Chloe could feel some sort of change come over her. Her tummy had a small but clearly visible bulge to it, and her mind was hazy and horny. A large pool of pussy juice was on the floor under Chloe, and her makeup was in complete disarray. Spit and mascara dripped down onto her sundress, but Chloe felt accomplished.

"Oh, sorry for messing up your hair and makeup, and for cumming that much down your throat. I didn't mean to do that, your mouth was just so good. Hey, you should probably know that my cum specifically has transformative effects as well... Yeah it's kind of what the pills are made of. So you might start seeing some changes as early as tomorrow..." Vanessa blushed and began putting her pants back on. Chloe was still too dazed to respond, but she processed the information.

"Tomorrow... (burp)... nice." Chloe said, satisfied.

End of Chapter 1

steveojoe
steveojoe
95 Followers