Chloe's Futa Transformation - Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe starts seeing changes to her body, and grows a dick.
2.7k words
4.72
17.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveojoe
steveojoe
96 Followers

Chloe's Futa Transformation, Chapter 2

After attempting to freshen up in the bathroom at FutaCorp, Chloe went home as quickly as she could. It was about two o'clock now which was good, because it meant that Abigail should have been coming back from the gym. Chloe desperately wanted to talk and hear Abigail's input. Arriving home, Chloe came inside and took a quick shower before knocking on her roommate's door.

"Hey Abigail, can we talk? I just went to FutaCorp for the drug trial, and... I think I'm gonna become a futanari?" Chloe said nervously.

Abigail swung the door open immediately, with a mix of shock and curiosity on her face. "What!? That's what the drug trial was for? Holy shit Chloe that's crazy! Do you...?" Abigail looked down at Chloe's crotch.

"Oh no no no Abigail! I'm not a futa. I mean I guess not yet... They told me that I might expect to see some changes starting tomorrow, and I'm kinda nervous but also excited? I mean I already... with the doctor... and it was like really hot."

Abigail looked stunned. "You fucked the futa doctor there? Today?? Oh my god who are you and what did you do with my best friend!?"

"No, no we didn't fuck. I just... sucked her off. It was crazy, Abigail her dick was like 10 inches! I don't think I've ever been more turned on in my life, it was wild." said Chloe, who surprised herself by talking about all this so casually.

"I mean Chloe, that sounds incredible... and that's going to be you soon right? Ohh are you going to get super powers?" asked Abigail curiously.

"Well yeah, I think so. Today they said my cock could even end up bigger than hers, which is craaaazy. Honestly it's starting to really turn me on just thinking about it."

"Yeah. Me too... Ok I have to go... do some errands, bye!" Abigail left the apartment in a hurry.

Chloe's dreams that night were strange, to say the least. For a while she couldn't get to bed, the girlcum in her stomach felt like it was burning a hole straight through her. She also was incredibly horny, and spent the night touching herself but not being able to have a release. Finally she gave up and faded off to sleep. Her mind was full of dreams of hot, passionate sex. There were tall voluptuous women with giant dicks all taking turns fucking her pussy raw, cumming on her face and tits. In other dreams she was the one doing the fucking, with two petite women stroking and licking her very own futa cock. She felt good. It felt right, to penetrate and fuck with a penis. The butterflies in her stomach settled as the rest of the cum took its effect, and Chloe slept soundly until the morning.

Waking up to her alarm, Chloe rolled out of bed to put on her bra and panties. For some reason, her bra felt pretty small now, and feeling her breasts they realized that they had gotten fuller, by about a cup size. She smiled to herself, and checked downstairs.

'Nope, still no cock. That's a shame. But something else feels off...' Chloe thought to herself, and then ran over to the mirror to survey the damage. For starters, she was taller by about 6 inches, putting her at 5'8". Her breasts were definitely bigger too, but they were still pretty perky. She liked them. Her waist also tapered a bit more than it did yesterday, and her hips flared nicely out. Nothing too dramatic, but Chloe always felt that her body was a bit too boyish, and this was a nice change. Her ass also had grown a fair amount, and from what used to be a small but fit looking butt but now flared out into a nice little bubble butt. Chloe smiled. Her hair had also gotten a bit longer and felt fuller, and she could swear her lips plumped up a bit. She looked better than she had ever seen!

"Hey Abigail! Could I borrow one of your bras? None of mine fit since last night," Chloe shouted through the apartment. Abigail came over and saw Chloe standing in the doorway completely nude.

"Woah Chloe! Put some clothes on, christ! Wait a second... you're taller than me. And like, your tits are huge! Oh my god I guess they weren't lying!"

Chloe looked down and saw she wasn't wearing anything. "Oh yeah, sorry. I guess I didn't realize. So can I borrow your bra?"

"Yeah sure! Lemme grab one for you. Wait a second... did you get your dick yet? Does it pop out or something? Can I see it?" Abigail questioned, bending down to inspect Chloe's groin.

"Woah woah woah there tiger. I'll make sure you're the first to see it when I get it, okay? But no it's not here yet, I think at this pace it might be tomorrow?" Chloe said and Abigail blushed.

"Sounds good, I can't wait to see what it looks like Chloe." said Abigail smiling. "Hey, don't you have work?"

"Oh shit!"

Chloe grabbed one of the futanari pills from the counter, a coffee, and a piece of toast just like every morning. Pulling on her now incredibly tight work leggings and throwing on Abigail's bra, she ran out of the apartment and to her car. She felt great. There was a sort of energy that flowed through her body today, like she could go anywhere or do anything. 'Work is only a few blocks away, maybe I should just run there and skip some of the traffic?' Chloe thought to herself, enjoying the idea.

Having finished her breakfast and changed into one of the (previously) looser fitting sports sets she owned, she set off to run to work. Her longer legs propelled her down the sidewalk pavement almost perfectly, and she noticed that she wasn't sweating nearly as much as she would have if she tried this even a day ago. This was incredible! Energy and adrenaline coursed through her body, and as she sucked in air into her chest she felt like she could run for miles without even stopping.

"Hey babe! Nice rack!!" A passing car sped by her, its driver shouting out the window to catcall her.

"Go fuck yourself, asshole!" Chloe responded back, shouting after the car. She had never been catcalled before, and it made her pissed off. But even still, she had to agree, her new rack was pretty nice. Maybe the extra attention could be a good thing?

Arriving at work without breaking a sweat, Chloe jumped into the bathroom to change. While taking off her gym leggings, she noticed she had already soaked through the panties she had put on this morning. She didn't feel particularly horny, but it almost seemed like her body was now just passively ready to have sex at any moment. If she focused on the feeling, it grew quite quickly and she had to close her eyes to resist touching herself. 'Ok, this is an interesting change for sure. I wonder if any others will present themselves today.'

Hopping behind the counter to begin her shift, Chloe could feel her coworkers' eyes boring into the back of her head. "Chloe! What the hell happened to you? You look great! And did you get taller?" said Markus, one of the baristas on shift that day.

"Oh yeah... I started this new workout trend program, and it looks like the results are already showing! Haha..." Chloe responded nervously, trying to shift attention away from her new hot body.

"Damn, I gotta get on that program. You really look fantastic." Markus said, and Chloe blushed. So these changes were pretty noticeable, even with her regular work uniform on.

The day went by quickly, with no surprise appearances from Vanessa, even though Chloe had hoped she would stop in to see how things were going. Near to the end of the day however, Chloe began to feel a sharp pain in her lower tummy. It wasn't super intense, sort of just a low buzzing, and she decided to ignore it and finish her shift. Eventually though, she caved in and went back to the bathroom to check what was going on. Plus, it seemed like whatever was happening to her was making her super aroused as well, and she decided she needed a quick orgasm to get back her focus.

Chloe had never masturbated at work before, she wasn't that kind of person. So entering the bathroom, she felt butterflies in her chest, and as she sat down in one of the stalls and dropped her trousers, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She literally had to peel her panties off, they were so soaked in her pussy juices. 'Holy hell, this is insane. I probably should bring around a few extra pairs with me if this continues, otherwise people will start to notice the wet spots on my pants.'

Chloe reached down gently between her legs to stroke her clit, and when her fingers brushed against it, she let out an involuntary moan. The sensation was electric, much more powerful than she had experienced before while masturbating. Clapping her hands over her mouth, she began to probe her sensitive spot again. She could feel it throb in between her fingers, and pulse just a little whenever she touched it. It was a wonderful sensation. Chloe started to rub slowly, and threw her head back against the bathroom wall from the wave of pleasure that washed over her. 'My god, this is fucking amazing. This was the best idea I think I've ever had.'

Continuing to rub, now vigorously, she could feel her juices coating her legs and dripping down into the toilet. She felt so nasty, just rubbing one out in public like this, but the feeling only turned her on more. Her clitoris throbbed again, and Chloe paused. 'Uhh, that definitely just got bigger.' She slowly began rubbing again, but this time paying attention to the size of her clit. It pulsed again under her fingers, and with a wave of pleasure she could feel it expand just a little bit. Good lord it felt awesome.

Chloe began rubbing it as fast as she could, and inserted two fingers into her waiting, dripping wet fuckhole. Gosh, even her pussy felt tighter, and her inner muscles moved like they were trying to suck on her fingers. Her snatch twitched and her magic button throbbed again, and this time she felt it push out about a centimeter of flesh. It was big enough now to take it in between two fingers and stroke just a little bit, which felt even better than regular rubbing. She continued this cycle of fucking herself senseless, with her fingers in her hole and her clitoris slowly growing, until she was about to approach her long anticipated orgasm. By now, her clit was approximately 4 cm long and had changed its shape just a bit. She looked down through her horny haze and gasped. She had a dick.

It was a small dick, but its shape was unmistakable. Her tiny cockhead twitched and spurted out the smallest drop of precum, as if to say hello. Chloe giggled. Touching it felt fantastic and right, and now she could take it partially into her hand and stroke it the way she would stroke any other cock. She could still feel it growing with every wave of pleasure that rocked her body, and soon enough she felt an interesting pleasurable pressure rise from within her loins. She stroked more feverishly, trying to coax out her first orgasm with her very own penis.

The pleasure washed over her suddenly and intensely, and her miniature cocklet twitched and let out a few spurts of a clearish fluid. Her pussy clamped down around her fingers, trying to pull cum out of an object that didn't have any. She felt her new dick grow and push a few more centimeters of flesh out of her loins as her orgasm faded. 'Oh... my... god... that was INCREDIBLE!! I can't believe I just grew a cock, and that it feels so fucking good to masturbate with it! Oh this is going to be so much fun.'

Chloe stood up and cleaned the fluid off of her. She guessed that it wasn't exactly cum, as she still hadn't grown balls yet, but lifting it to her lips she gently tasted it. It tasted kind of sweet and flowery, which she felt was interesting. 'Maybe futa cum always tastes like this, I couldn't be sure as yesterday Vanessa pumped her load past my mouth and directly into my stomach...' Chloe felt her cock twitch at that thought, and she quickly pulled her damp panties up and stuffed it in before she succumbed to another jerking session in her work bathroom.

Finishing the last hour of her shift was difficult. All she could think about was getting home and showing Abigail her new 'tool.' The light throbbing pain still was in her stomach, but it wasn't so bad as to be distracting. The distracting thing was how horny she was getting. Serving customers, getting supplies, and washing dishes, she still just felt her pussy twitching and leaking from her previous orgasm, and her dick hardening in her panties. Luckily it wasn't big enough to be visible, but Chloe would have to soon find a solution if it did. As soon as her work was completed, she booked it to the bathroom and changed (with her eyes closed as to not arouse herself any further), and sprinted out of the store.

"Hey Chloe, you all right, you seemed really distracted today-- okay bye then!" Markus shouted after her as the door swung shut.

Chloe got home and immediately went to Abigail's room. She shouldn't be home yet, so Chloe should be safe. She dived across her roommate's bed and into her nightstand, rummaging around. 'Oh thank fuck. This is perfect.' Chloe pulled out a large silicone dildo, and started at it longingly.

Locking the door and ripping her pants and panties off, Chloe laid on the bed and began to go to town. The dildo was a tight fit certainly, but with a little 'convincing' it slid right into her waiting and aching pussy. Chloe let out a long blissful moan. This felt great as well, and she could even feel her new muscles sucking around the shaft perfectly. She began stroking her dick in rhythm to the dildo fucking, and she noticed she had grown again. Her cock must have now been about 2 and a half inches, and was slowly oozing precum onto her tummy as she fucked herself silly. This was amazing. She could even still feel her girlcock growing with every few thrusts of the dildo, and this turned her on even more. She couldn't wait to have her own giant futa dick, so she could fuck women like Vanessa fucked her face yesterday. The thought sent electric butterflies shooting through her, and the anticipation knowing that that would soon be a reality was so good.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Chloe? Are you in there? I think you locked my door which is weird, and like, I've been hearing some weird noises, are you okay?" Abigail said.

'Shit, she must have gotten home earlier than I thought she would.' Chloe tried to stay quiet.

There was a jingle of metal on the other side of the door. "Alright, I'm gonna come in, in case something bad's happened and you need help! Plus, it's my room, so..." Said Abigail through the door. Chloe froze, knowing she didn't have enough time to hide or make herself decent before her roommate walked in.

"Holy shit Chloe! What are you doing with my dildo in your pussy?! And on my bed too? And with a penis--" Abigail froze and turned nearly white. "With... a penis. You have a futa cock Chloe..."

"Yeah... sorry... wanna come test it out with me?" Chloe responded sheepishly.

"Uhh. Yeah. I think I would like to do that. Plus, I'm going to need some sort of payback from you for breaking into my room and ruining my new sheets." responded Abigail decisively, moving forward to the bed to help out her awaiting futanari roommate.

End of Chapter 2

steveojoe
steveojoe
96 Followers