Chloe's Introduction Pt. 04

Story Info
Chloe sort out her relationships with Edwina and Elaine.
5.1k words
4.87
6.1k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: Once again, thank you for everyone who has cast their eye over my stories, especially those who have taken the time to rate and comment on them! All criticism is welcome as i try to develop my "style". This entry took longer than most - in fact i'd already started writing a new multi-part story, and realised that it would benefit from having this part of the puzzle completed first. I hope you enjoy where things end up and look forward to your comments!)

It was 3pm and Mia had gotten dressed as she and Chloe talked.

"I'd better, Miss, as Madame will be down shortly."

"Did you enjoy yourself, Mia?" Chloe asked.

"Oh yes, Miss. I love what you did with my hair! It's just as Madame wanted and I must admit you really made me feel very submissive in the chair." She gave Chloe a furtive glance.

"Did...did you enjoy it, Miss?"

Chloe gave the girl a hug.

"Yes, dear slut, I did."

It was at that point that Madame Elaine appeared., fully dressed and her hair pulled up in a perfect bun.

"Ah, Mia, good to see you're dressed and ready to go. Please wait in the car for me."

"Yes Madame", Mia smiled and gave Chloe a quick wave, then headed out the door.

Elain came closer to Chloe and asked her to sit.

"How are you, Chloe dear?" She asked.

Chloe thought for a moment before answering.

"Enlightened Madame. This has been a fascinating journey of discovery on two different levels."

"Fascinating, dear. Care to elaborate?"

"As you know, Madame, I have a hair fetish of my own, ever since I was at University. My passion developed so much that I changed professions and became a hairstylist. But even then, since then, I have always thought that being involved and immersed in hairdressing would be enough, that it would satisfy me. The number of times I've masturbated at night thinking about someone's new style or colour that I created for them -- well, I've lost count, haha. I've always thought I was alone in feeling the way I did, Madame. So, to learn that not only to others feel the same but this very salon caters for them, it blew my mind! The things I did, today, that were done to me, here...it was so erotic Madame."

Elaine smiled.

"And the second?"

"I'm sure you know this already. I've always been a bit submissive in my sex life. I discovered sex relatively late and basically my inexperience influenced me to be led by my more experienced partners. I've been tied up, spanked, used -- by multiple partners, both men and women and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. But never, in my sex life, have I ever considered controlling, leading someone else Madame. Being with Mia opened a door, a world I never knew existed for me, let alone experienced."

"So, you want to be like Edwina, Chloe?" she asked.

"Honestly? I'm not entirely sure what I want. Today has literally changed who I am. I feel like I am still emerging from a chrysalis, but I am certainly not the person I was this morning!"

Elaine smiled broadly as she stood up.

"I knew I was going to like you, Chloe dear. Take a few days to reflect, then come by the studio on Tuesday. I'll get Mia to email you an appointment."

As she turned to leave, she said, "By the way, Edwina is still upstairs, perhaps the pair of you need to have a chat about how things will work, going forward."

And with that, she left. Chloe watched as she crossed the road to her car, where Mia was waiting for her, and drove away.

Chloe locked the door and headed upstairs to Edwina's flat. As she got to the door, she called out, "Eddie? Are you ok? Can I come in?".

"Yes, come in quick, please!" came a rather strained reply. Chloe walked in and into the dining room where she gasped. Elaine had omitted to mention that she'd left Edwina still bent over and tied to the table!

"Oh, Eddie. Are you ok?"

"Yes, can you help me get out of these" she jangled the cuffs on her wrists. Chloe moved to do so... then stopped.

"What's wrong?" asked Edwina, "Come on, get me out of here!"

Chloe turned to face Edwina.

"Why did she leave you like this, Eddie? She wasn't in that much of a hurry when she left. Why? What did she say to you?" Chloe asked. She had a good idea why, but wanted to hear it from Edwina, who was now -- Chloe could hardly believe it -- was starting to blush.

"She....she left me. For you. A gift for you. She wanted to see what you would do."

"And you were hoping I'd untie you first before I thought too hard about it?"

"Yes."

"As if this day couldn't get any crazier, eh?" Chloe chuckled, as she slowly walked around the table.

"Chloe, please, let me up." There was a nervousness to her voice now.

"Answer me this, though Eddie," Chloe picked up the strapon that Elaine had used. "Do you want me to fuck you first?" She arched her eyebrow, waiting for a response. She got one: utter silence and a deeper shade of blush red.

"I've never worn one of these before," said Chloe as she stepped into the harness, hoisting it up to her hips "Always been on the receiving end, you know?" She walked in front of Eddie. "How do I look?" The pvc dress that she was wearing was so short, the shaft prodded out underneath.

"oh, lord..." muttered Edwina.

"You want it, don't you Eddie?"

"What if I say no?" She retorted.

"Well, in that case I shall untie you, and we can have a little chat about today and the near future. If you say yes...then I shall untie you, and we'll have a little chat about today and the near future...after I've fucked you." She stared at her friend and boss.

"Your choice, Eddie. Yes, or no?"

There was a long, pregnant pause, til Edwina looked away and said, quietly, "yes".

The burgeoning desire to control and dominate was urging Chloe on. She had never experienced anything like it til today and the fact that this was her friend, her boss, made it all the more thrilling for her.

Chloe moved behind Edwina and slapped her cheeks a couple of times with the large shaft of the dildo, then slid the blunt head up against her puffy lips, moistening once more during their conversation and seeing Chloe wield the strapon.

Chloe held the shaft and leant in, pressing the head into Edwina's open cunt. It took her a moment to sort out her feet, to decide how close she needed to be to press home the full length, that would allow her to slide in and out -- to fuck Edwina.

Edwina whimpered as she was entered. She knew that their relationship had changed forever. She hadn't thought that far ahead this morning. In fact she had seen Chloe as something of a sacrificial lamb, a way to appease Elaine, her one and only mistress. A distraction from the absence of Tracey. Instead, her mistress has decided to share her with Chloe. Right at this moment, as Chloe got to grips with a steady driving, thrusting rhythm into her cunt, Edwina was overjoyed with how things had worked out.

Chloe was using her hips now to thrust into Edwina, allowing her thighs to slap against her cheeks. The thick shaft was sliding easily in and out, pushing into Edwina but also pressing into Chloe's mound and clit. Chloe herself was panting as she moved, Her own nipples were rock hard and jutting out against the pvc material of her dress.

"I love hearing you moan, Eddie," she said, "I want to hear it more and more in future." She looked down and saw the butt plug embedded in Edwina's anus and pulled on it. Edwina suddenly felt deja-vu as it was exactly as Elaine had done to her earlier. It was the final piece needed for her orgasm. Chloe sensed it and thrust hard.

"Yesssss cum, Eddie! Cum for me!" Chloe was on fire herself. The base of the strapon was doing its job for sure, but the control she felt, the dominance of Edwina, to hear her moan like that -- that is what drove her over the edge, her own orgasm causing a guttural groan from her lips.

It was a little while later and the pair were enjoying a cup of tea on Edwina's sofa. Chloe had changed back into her regular clothes and Edwina was wearing a robe.

"Eddie," Chloe started, "I think your sub side is stronger than you realise. Earlier you told me that you were a mistress in your own right, and you only sub to Madame Elaine, but I think you need more of a regular outlet than she can provide you."

"What do you mean?" said Edwina, a little bit cautiously.

"Well, consider today, and the decision you made to call me -- we'll get to the whole secret bdsm salon bit in a minute - I can tell today meant a lot to you."

"More than I probably would admit to myself, Chloe", Edwina said quietly.

"You had pinned a lot on today happening, with Elaine coming here. Your mistress. But suddenly, Tracey is ill which meant you would have had to postpone things. You desperately needed to be with your mistress. So you took a risk and brought me in to your circle to stand in for Tracey. It could have gone very badly, Eddie."

"I know", Eddie said, quietly, "But...at the same time, I kind of knew, I really knew you would work out." She smiled, "Tracey and I have been watching you, dear. We've noticed how you handle certain clients. How you spend a bit too long washing their hair and the look on your face as you do it. You're not as careful as you think you are." Now it was Chloe's turn to blush, and smile sheepishly.

"Well, you've heard the whole story now, Eddie".

"I didn't expect for this domme side of you to develop though. I was really shocked to see you in one of Tracey's outfits and completely owning it too. But I think Elaine saw it, in you. Its why she allowed you to do Mia's hair."

"And why she left you still tied up, for me to find."

"I think that was just an extra punishment for me, Chloe." Chloe shook her head.

"No, Eddie, don't you see? Elaine and I are on the same page where you are concerned. You need to be allowed to submit more. Elaine can only deliver so much for you, and you've been in denial as to how much you need this."

Chloe took Edwina's hands in her own, and looked into her eyes.

"You weren't a gift for me. I am her gift to you."

Edwina smiled.

"Yes, Miss."

Chloe grinned, little could Tracey have known what would follow her unfortunate illness. Still unaware, she was busy beating herself up and wondering how Eddie would react, and how it would go on her return.

xxx

Of all the times to catch the bloody flu! Oh, I felt totally rotten and in no shape to go to the salon that day. I knew that Eddie was going to rain hellfire down on me but what could I do? I was in no fit shape to be anywhere near that girl, Mia's hair.

I won't go into the details of what Eddie yelled down the phone at me, but she did say she was going to try and salvage things and call Chloe!

"But Eddie, we talked about this -- we were going to chat to her tomorrow and feel her out, ease her into it!"

"Yes, well our hand has been forced."

I still thought she should cancel, there was still time to call Elaine, but she was adamant. And deep down I knew why -- she was desperate to see Elaine. Anyway, I was too dead to argue and went back to sleep.

A couple of hours later I woke up with a coughing fit, and having gotten out of bed for some water (I'm not an organised person), I decided to call Chloe to get a feel for how things were going.

I was very relieved to find out that she was coping and dead jealous that she was the one cutting Mia's hair. Lucky cow! Mia was a very hot sub. I had filled her hair with rollers and got her to lick me while on her knees, the last time I'd seen her. Now, Chloe had the opportunity to chop off her lovely mane. I hoped she was doing a good job of it!

My blood chilled though, when she said that Elaine had taken Eddie upstairs. Elaine was like a volcano buried under a glacier, and by the sounds of it was probably about to erupt. I knew she should have cancelled. Oh, well. Her bed to lie in.

In the end I had to ring off and leave Chloe to it as I was consumed by another heavy bout of coughing, and went back to bed.

It was another two days before I was in any fit shape to go to work, and managed to get there thirty minutes before opening. Chloe and Eddie were already there, and hugged me tight when I slid in the door.

"I don't know whether to kiss you or slap you!" Chloe said. She took my head in her hands and planted a long, deep kiss. It took me by surprise, but I felt myself melting into it, my hands on her hips automatically.

She broke away and said, "That's for going sick and making Eddie call me. Last Thursday was amazing. So, thank you."

Before I could say anything though, Chloe gave me a really hard, slap on the bum!

"Owww!"

"That, dear Tracey, is for not talking to me about this sooner!" Wow, there was a real element of steel in her voice, despite the playful warm smile on her lips.

"I dunno, Chloe, exactly when is the right time to explain that the salon is used for lesbian BDSM hanky panky?"

Chloe was really, really in my face now, her boobs rubbing against my own through our tops. She actually fluttered her eyelids at me and said "Well...maybe If you'd made a move on me sooner... I know you've been watching me, like Eddie has", her breath was on my lips, "I could have been yours for the taking."

Bloody hell, the atmosphere here was right off the charts. Luckily Eddie stepped in.

"Okay Chloe - I'm sure the three of us have much to talk about later. Tracey, we were able to move some of your appointments from the past two days, so you've got a full book today. Mrs Clark will be in for her trim shortly."

It turned out that all three of us were flat out, all day.

"We could use a Saturday girl, what do you think?" I said, after doing my tenth shampoo of the day (she did have lush hair though, I'm not complaining).

Edwina thought for a moment as she was folding highlight foils in her client's hair.

"We could do with someone to help out, I think. What do you think, Chloe?"

Wow -- I didn't expect that. Up til now, Chloe wasn't party to any decision in the salon, now Eddie was asking her direct opinion!

I caught a smile on Chloe's face just as she said, "Yes, we certainly could. Perhaps you could get that girl Tanya to do it."

After hours the three of us had a proper "unwind" session. Eddie was at the centre of it, but it was Chloe who was in control, deferring to me when her inexperience called for some on the job training. Such as how to wear and use a strapon correctly so both people get off. That in itself was very hot as I pressed up against Chloe's back, looking over her shoulder at Eddie, being ploughed into by the strapon. She certainly wasn't complaining. Chloe and I then shared a 69, both of us tasting each other for the first time and getting our faces wet. Then Eddie put on the strapon and took Chloe's arse while she went down on me. She's definitely a hot one, and regardless of her messy introduction I was so glad to have her on board at last!

xxx

"Ms Marsden? Reception here. There is a Miss Holland to see you?"

"Send her up immediately, please." Mia placed the phone down and walked briskly to the elevators at the end of the corridor, and waited, a little nervously. It was the first time in almost a week since she had been to the salon and met Miss Chloe, and was very excited to see her again.

The elevator doors pinged and slid open, revealing Chloe standing inside. She had on a grey pinafore dress with a black blouse underneath, with heeled court shoes. Her make-up was impeccable, and her silver-blonde bob was perfectly blow-dried.

"Miss Chloe! So good to see you!" Chloe opened her arms for a hug and Mia rushed in, hugging her tightly.

"You look amazing, Miss!" she said, admiring her from top to toe.

"You don't look so bad yourself, you know!" Mia blushed a little. She was wearing a navy-blue skirt suit, white blouse with a floppy bow. Her hair remained as Chloe had styled it but she could tell she was keeping it in good condition, and she'd changed her makeup style to more suit her shorter hairstyle.

"Madame is ready to see you, Miss Chloe" Mia said as she started escorting Mia along the corridor to the large office at the end.

As they walked, they passed a couple of young interns, who both cast their eyes downwards and acted demur in front of Mia, who seemed to act oblivious to them.

"I see you've done a bit of rapid growth Mia, darling." she said as they walked.

"How do you mean?"

"It's clear that here you are more than "just" Elaine's sub. You told me of how you two met, how you got the job in the first place, but clearly, you've embraced the role whole-heartedly and your voice carries weight."

Mia stopped and looked at Chloe for a second.

"Madame Elaine is and always shall be my mistress, Miss Chloe. I would do anything she asks of me. And that includes being the best damned assistant she's ever had. You're right, I take this role very seriously and I make sure the people who work for us understand that."

"Very glad to hear that, Mia dear."

Mia didn't knock -- there was no need. No one else was allowed on the tenth floor without either Elaine or Mia allowing it. The pair found Elaine reclining on a white leather sofa, reading through a script, and making comments with a marker pen.

"Just finishing a read of our next film, dear. It's going to be called, Dark Desires" She said, not looking up. As Chloe got comfortable, Mia made them all some drinks, bringing a tray of glasses and ice.

Chloe waited patiently, watching Elaine work, her lips pursed as her eyes focused on the words of the script, playing it out in her head and then making lots of notes in the margin. When she was done, she handed it to Mia who took it out to her own office.

"So, Chloe darling. So nice to see you again." Said Elaine, warmly.

"And you too, madame" Smiled Chloe.

"How are things back at the salon?"

"Tracey is back to full strength, and we've been all very busy of late. There's another private salon day booked for next week."

"And... how are the three of you? How are all of you now coping?"

"We've established a few things between us. Some things are different, some have remained the same. The important thing is that we're still friends and still enjoy working together. The next private session will certainly be interesting."

Elaine leant forward.

"And you, Chloe? How are you?"

Chloe smiled and sipped her drink. "I've never been happier, madame. I'm able to address my own sexuality for the first time since university. Last week literally changed who I am. What I am."

"And... what are you, Chloe dear?"

"At my heart, I still need to provide pleasure to my partners, but no longer at my own pleasure's expense. And those partners are no longer defined by those who want to dominate and control me.

"So, you are a Switch, like Eddie, dear?" enquired Elaine. Mia had come back into the office and now sat behind her mistress, and whispered something in her ear, which made her turn and give a small nod. Mia left the room once more.

"Eddie has been in denial as to who she is for a while. You've seen that. Its why you left her trussed up for me to find." Elaine nodded, smiling.

"I've thought about you a lot over the past week, madame. And Mia, and your signature tattoo. I am sure that is not the right path for me to take. I am very drawn to you; you are powerful and beautiful and incredibly sexy. Mia said something to me earlier, how you want to bring out the best in people. It's a lovely sentiment and something I can wholly get behind. But I shan't be owned by you, madame, and I cannot worship you the way that Mia does."

Elaine listened intently, then sat back and looked at Chloe, appraisingly. After a moment she said, "You know, Chloe, if you'd said anything different, I'd have been a little disappointed. Not in you, because truthfully, I would love to have you as one of my Girls. I'd have been disappointed in myself for having not read you correctly. I see a lot of myself in you, Chloe. You are a lot like I was at your age, and I also went through a kind of epiphany which set me on the road to where I am today."

12