Chloe's Introduction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not disappointed, then?" Chloe said, relieved.

"No, darling. I see us having a wonderful working relationship. You will definitely be a huge asset to the salon's private sessions, but I also would like you to take on some work for me here."

"I'm listening," said Chloe.

"I'm sure it hasn't passed your notice, Chloe dear, that my films all contain an element of my hair fetish."

"I think everyone has noticed by now, madame" Chloe smiled.

"Indeed. Well, what you may not know is that each of the scripts for my films were co-written by myself, and many of these elements are in fact based on actual experience."

"Wow!" Chloe exclaimed. She hadn't realised that, but on reflection it did make a lot of sense.

"Which brings me on to our next production, Dark Desire. I have managed to incorporate a scene where the main actress is given a short haircut -- much like what you gave to Mia last week. I would like you to perform the haircut on camera, kind of a stunt double for the actress."

"Wow. That sounds amazing madame. I'd definitely do it!"

"Wonderful. We shall put you on retainer, so your services will be available to us whenever we go into production. Does that sound reasonable?"

"I think so, planned absences will be manageable."

"Wonderful, darling. So we've accomplished a lot today. We've established a satisfactory professional relationship for the future. Be that as it may, darling, there's nothing stopping us having some fun, even if you're not one of my official girls, is there?"

Elaine stood up and offered her hand to Chloe, pulling her to her feet, as she stood close to her, Elaine leant and kissed Chloe gently, which the younger woman found herself melting into.

"mm Not at all, madame", she said.

"You may call me Elaine, dear."

They took the elevator down to the fourth floor, which was designated as "Costumes, Hair, Makeup". The elevator doors opened into a huge open plan space. Along the length of one wall were clothes racks, and nearby were desks used for sewing and dressmaking. There were a number of mannequin dummies in various levels of dress and a lot of people working furiously.

"As you can see, the costume department are already hard at it.", said Elaine as she guided them through.

In the centre of the room were a bank of desks for make-up, with large mirrors surrounded by lights. Behind them were styling desks. Chloe reckoned they could handle an army in here if needed.

Elaine opened a panel on the wall and typed a short code into a keypad. Suddenly a door popped open slowly, built seamlessly into the wall. Elaine motioned for Chloe to step inside, and closed the door behind them. Inside the spacious room were a bank of backward shampoo basins, as well as a couple of forward ones. There were also a quartet of hood dryers on the far wall. And there was Mia, standing naked, smiling at them.

"You never had the opportunity to do my hair, last time, Chloe. I'm offering you the chance now if you'd like." Mia had come closer and had started to undress her mistress. Chloe didn't know whether to strip herself or not, but was certain about wanting to plunge her hands into Elaine's silky gold hair.

"Definitely", she said.

"I suggest you take off your outer garments, at least, dear."

Chloe agreed and unbuttoned her pinafore dress and laid it on one of the chairs. She unbuttoned her blouse, and looking at the other women, decided to go the whole way, removing her bra and panties.

By the time Chloe was naked, Elaine had sat down, and Mia was removing the pins In her hair.

"Thank you, Mia," said Chloe as she moved behind the basin. Mia stepped away.

Chloe reached forward and guided Elaine's head back into the basin, lifting her hair at the same time, spreading it in the bowl. As she did so, she saw Mia kneel at her mistress's feet. She placed a towel on her thigh and lifted Elaine's foot and rested it there. Then she waited until Chloe started to wet down Elaine's hair, and started to massage her foot.

Watching Elaine's hair slicken and darken as the water ran over it was a thrill for Chloe. That initial moment of transformation as the hair is drawn away from the face completely, leaving her features totally naked and exposed. The dual attack, from below and above, was igniting Elaine's senses and she let out a long sigh. Elaine's eyes were closed, her lips slightly pursed, and her facial muscles starting to relax.

"It must be hard, being at the top, Elaine. I'm sure you are constantly busy, working long hours."

Mia answered for her. "She lives and breathes this company, Miss Chloe. She works so hard, all of the time." Mia switched feet while she t

"Then she is very fortunate to have such a caring assistant, Mia. You look after her well, I can see that."

"I survive on coffee, cigarettes and sex, Chloe darling. Mia makes sure that two of those are kept in moderation."

Chloe turned off the spray and pumped her palm full of shampoo.

"Ohh that sounded like a lot of shampoo darling", Elaine murmured, her eyes remained closed. Mia pushed Elaine's knees further apart and leaning between them. She looked up at Chloe, and as she poured shampoo from her palm onto Elaine's hair, Mia covered her vulva with her mouth. Chloe's hands and Mia's lips, both pressing into Elaine at the same time.

"ohhhh fuck, girls!" she moaned. Mia slowly pressed her tongue along Elaine's outer lips as Chloe's palms spread the shampoo through her hair. It seemed to Chloe to be one of the most decadent things she had ever seen. She made a mental note to offer this as a service at the next Private salon session.

Chloe's muscle memory had taken over with the massage, as she concentrated on watching Mia. Elaine was moaning, nicely, like a simmering pot, and Chloe could feel herself getting increasingly wet. Her hands fell into a steady rhythm, matching the way Mia seemed to be pulsing her tongue into Elaine's pussy. She saw Elaine grasp the arm rests and her back arched slightly. She gave out a guttural groan as she climaxed. Chloe could see that Mia's cheeks were slickly wet, and when Elaine gently pusher her off her, there was drool hanging from her chin.

As Elaine started to calm back down, Chloe raked her fingers through the lathery hair, combing it back with her nails, ready to rinse. As she did so, Mia settled behind her.

"Miss Chloe, can you move your feet wider, please?" she asked. Chloe complied and the next thing she knew, Mia was parting her cheeks and licking her crack.

"oh god that feels good, Mia!" she exclaimed. Her hands pressing momentarily against Elaine's scalp.

"Push down, dear," said Elaine, "open your hole for her."

She did just that, bearing down as if going to the toilet, opening her rosebud for the girl's tongue to intrude, invade her most taboo space. It felt so erotic, as Mia worked her tongue deeper into her.

Chloe just about had the presence of mind to turn on the spray and start to wash the thick suds from Elaine's hair, using her free hand to slide over the top of her scalp. Mia was working her tongue in and out of Chloe's anus, tongue-fucking her hole. She felt dirty and horny at the same time, and pushed back against the subby tongue. Mia started to rub her cunt lips, spreading them, pushing a finger into her. Chloe started moaning loudly, keeping the spray nozzle under control, and still managing to focus on Elaine's hair, until she couldn't she had to turn off the spray and grip the side of the basin tightly, her moaning so loud as Mia's tongue and fingers fucked her to climax. She almost fell forward, leaning right over the basin, her breasts almost in Elaine's face, as she shuddered and shook and moaned, and moaned, and moaned.

"Oh yes, Chloe dear. This is going to work out most satisfactorily."

12