Chloe's New Boarding School Pt. 02

Story Info
Chloe's crush on her teacher leads her into new territory.
7.3k words
4.74
5.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter, we learned how beautiful young Chloe joined a new school in the sixth form and was artfully seduced by the dormitory prefect, Alison. This boosted Chloe's confidence enormously, and she no longer felt like 'the new girl'. She was now part of the school.

In this chapter, we learn that Chloe is having extra physics lessons with the handsome Dr. Wilson.

********************************

Chloe found the topic of electricity to be very difficult. Electrons and protons, positive and negative charges, attraction and repulsion, current, voltage, resistance - and those pesky equations... it was all far too confusing. At the last parent's evening, Chloe was fortunate that her parents had been able to come over from Hong Kong to attend. They had cajoled her physics teacher into giving her extra help.

Chloe liked Dr. Wilson. He was tall and aristocratic, and she estimated that he was in his early forties. She often thought he had been born into the wrong era - the eighteenth century seemed more his style.

Dr. Wilson had agreed to one extra lesson per week. His apartment was on the school campus, so it was easy for Chloe to see him in the evening after school.

Chloe enjoyed the lessons. Dr. Wilson was friendly and proceeded at a pace that she could follow, and gradually her grasp of the subject began to improve. She realised quite soon that she was developing an attraction to him. Although her relationship with Alison was wonderful, and the secret encounters with her after lights out were thrilling, Chloe was fairly certain that she was not exclusively lesbian. She enjoyed being with Dr. Wilson, and once, when their hands briefly touched when she handed him her work, Chloe felt herself blush and her heart skip a beat. She began to fantasise about him and wondered what it would be like to kiss him and have him touch her in her most intimate places the way Alison did.

Chloe was sure that he liked her in return. He often made jokes and would put an arm around her shoulders when she laughed, perhaps the way a jovial uncle would, and she liked that physical contact. As the lessons progressed, Chloe became bolder. School dress regulations did not apply in the evenings, so Chloe could dress in her civvies when she saw Dr. Wilson, and week by week, what she wore became a little bit skimpier, and, on occasions, quite tight fitting. She chose her clothing with Dr. Wilson in mind and also applied as much make-up as school rules permitted.

Chloe was fairly certain that he approved of what he saw, and on many occasions when she looked up from her work, she caught him staring at her, especially if she wore a tight top that emphasised her perky young breasts. When she wore a blouse, Chloe contrived to leave several buttons undone, enough to show a bit of her bra, and on those occasions, she noticed that Dr. Wilson tended to sit by her side, quite close to her, so that a furtive sideways glance afforded him a good look down her blouse.

The lesson on electricity was not going so well. Series and parallel resistance had Chloe quite baffled, and every example circuit that Dr. Wilson gave her to 'calculate the effective resistance between points A and B', left her brain foggy. Dr. Wilson sat at her side, observing her scribbled calculations, and Chloe was making such a mess of it that, for the first time, he began to lose his normally calm demeanour.

"For goodness sake, Chloe, it's a parallel circuit, not series - give me that!"

It was when Dr. Wilson thrust his hand out to pick up her notebook, that calamity struck. As his hand moved in front of her, his little finger inadvertently hooked into Chloe's blouse - two buttons popped open, her blouse gaped wide, and for an instant, almost all of her right breast was presented to his view.

Chloe gave a little squeal and put a hand to her chest to cover herself, and Dr. Wilson jumped up from his seat, sending the chair toppling backwards. Chloe and Dr. Wilson both reached to pick up the chair and managed to bang their heads together, causing Chloe to let out a shrill, "Ouch!"

"Chloe, I am so sorry," Dr. Wilson spluttered, "Gracious me, how could that happen?"

Chloe saw the funny side of it. She knew she had chosen a particularly flimsy blouse to wear that day, one where the buttons undid rather easily. Nevertheless, she had not expected Dr. Wilson to wrench it open! She swiftly buttoned the blouse to preserve her modesty.

"It's alright," she said, "no harm done."

Her head hurt a bit from the bump, and as she rubbed it, Dr. Wilson paced back and forth.

"I can assure you, Chloe, that it was indeed an accident. I would never... but that blouse, are you sure the buttons are all right? Perhaps you could ask Matron to sew on more secure ones?"

"Dr. Wilson," Chloe said, "I assure you, it is fine."

Dr. Wilson stood with one hand on the desk, nervously tapping his fingers on the surface.

She could see how agitated he was, and to put him at ease, Chloe reached out her hand, and placed it over his. It happened quite spontaneously - Chloe felt the need to reassure him, and the comforting touch of her hand seemed natural to her. She immediately realised how inappropriate it was to touch a teacher, and she froze like a rabbit in the headlights.

Dr. Wilson stood staring at her hand on his. Neither spoke, and just as Chloe was about to pull her hand away, he turned his hand palm up, and wrapped his fingers slowly around her hand.

"Come, Chloe," he whispered, and he led her by the hand to the sofa in the corner of the room.

"Sit down," he said, and he sat beside her, holding her hand with both of his.

"Chloe, I have noticed that your dress has been getting a little... casual recently. It is almost as if you were making a statement. Perhaps you were doing it, how should I say... in my favour?"

Chloe felt herself blush at his words. She was not given to lying, and she looked down at the floor and said nothing.

"I take your silence as something of a confession. Does that mean, Chloe, that you are in some way... attracted to me?"

It was obvious that Dr. Wilson had a much better handle on the situation than Chloe had thought. There was no point in denying it, and she nodded slowly.

"I see," he said. "Well, you need not be concerned; I am not angry. Fortunately, you see, the feeling is mutual. I happen to be quite... attracted to you."

Chloe's heart leapt in her chest. She looked up from the floor, and Dr. Wilson reached out and softly stroked her cheek. There was a tender smile on his face, which grew into a broad grin.

"Dear girl, I have suspected as much for some time. But I assure you, that thing with your blouse was a genuine accident."

Chloe was hugely relieved. She smiled back at Dr. Wilson. He continued to caress her cheek, then leaned forward and lightly kissed her forehead. Chloe did not pull away, and Dr. Wilson put a hand under her chin, lifted her face upward, and softly kissed her lips.

Chloe trembled. She enjoyed very passionate kisses with Alison, but had never kissed a man in this way before. She opened her mouth, and the kiss deepened. The tip of his tongue explored her, dipping into her mouth, and sliding across her lips. Chloe could not suppress a small moan, and in response, Dr. Wilson held her close, arching her back in a true Hollywood embrace, and kissed her passionately.

Chloe was entranced. Her night-time fantasies about Dr. Wilson often included scenarios like this, but now it was a reality. She returned his kiss eagerly as she felt his hand alight on her chest. Dr. Wilson undid the buttons without difficulty, and his hand cupped her left breast, and squeezed it gently.

Chloe felt breathless with excitement but did not know what to do. Should she touch him in return? And if so, where?

The matter was soon taken out of her hands because Dr. Wilson broke away from the embrace and stood up. He held out his hand to her.

"Come with me, Chloe."

Dr. Wilson led Chloe from his study, up a narrow flight of stairs, and into his bedroom. He drew her to his bed, directed her to sit down, and sat beside her.

My goodness, Chloe thought, this is developing fast!

Dr. Wilson kissed Chloe again while he undid her remaining blouse buttons and then sat back. He tugged the blouse free of her skirt and deftly pulled it back from her shoulders.

Chloe shivered, partly out of nervousness, and also with excitement at what was about to happen.

"Don't be afraid, my dear," he said. "It's perfectly natural when a man and a woman are attracted to each other that they seek to strengthen the relationship like this. You are attracted to me, aren't you? You did agree to that downstairs?"

"Yes, Dr. Wilson," Chloe stammered, her mouth suddenly very dry.

"Call me Mark," he said, "Dr. Wilson can be reserved for the classroom."

He looked down at Chloe's breasts. She had foregone the dull school regulation bra and had put on her favourite one, a thin lacy number, sheer enough to show her nipples clearly through the fabric. Dr. Wilson ran a fingertip from her neck across the upper curve of her right breast and alighted over the nipple, drawing small circles over it. Her nipple responded immediately, stiffening into a peak, and Chloe felt a delicious thrill run through her. No boy or man had ever touched her there. She felt a tingling sensation between her legs and suspected that she was already getting wet.

"You have beautiful breasts, Chloe, my dear," Dr. Wilson said, and he reached behind her, deftly unclasping her bra. He pulled the straps over her shoulders and down her arms. Her breasts were now fully exposed to his gaze.

Chloe thought that she heard a slight intake of breath from him. Was he excited at what he saw?

"Perfect!" he said, "Look how proud the nipples stand."

The prefect, Alison, had always heaped praise on Chloe's breasts. Chloe would later learn that she had what was termed 'puffy nipples'. Being noticeably different from the other girls in the dormitory, Chloe had always been embarrassed by how her areolae bulged. However, Alison loved to shower them with kisses and suck the responsive nipples into erection, commenting that Chloe's areolae looked so ripe and swollen, they must surely have been stung by bees.

But Chloe was still apprehensive about exposing herself to Dr. Wilson. She could not be sure that he would be equally as attracted as Alison was. She need not have feared. He stroked her breasts and ran his fingertips over the areolae, and the look on his face was rapturous.

"Beautiful, just beautiful!" he whispered.

The words seemed to catch in his throat, and Chloe realised that she was not as weak and defenceless as she thought. His hands shook a little as he caressed her breasts, and it was clear to Chloe that he was entranced by her. She was learning very quickly what power a woman could hold over a sexually aroused man.

Chloe glanced down at Dr. Wilson's lap. The front of his trousers was sticking out as if there was a tent pole beneath. She had learned in biology classes about a man's erection but was not prepared for how big this one appeared to be. Her excitement surged, and with it came a tinge of fear - what had she let herself in for?

Dr. Wilson saw where her gaze was directed.

"Ah, you have noted how much your beauty appeals to me, Chloe."

Without further ado, he reached down, undid the belt at his waist, and unzipped his fly. He pulled his trousers down a little and then lifted his underpants up and over his erection. It stood bolt upright from his groin, and Chloe gasped. It seemed enormous - the sturdy shaft curved gracefully upwards and sported at its tip a large, rounded head. The shaft was a normal colour, like the rest of Dr. Wilson's skin, but Chloe was taken aback by the head. It was very different, much darker, suffused with a light reddish-purple hue. Chloe had often seen her younger brother's penis in the bath. It bore scant resemblance to what Dr. Wilson was brandishing! Her brother had a little floppy foreskin that covered the tip, but Dr. Wilson's large bell-shaped organ was totally different. Chloe had always imagined that penis size would be proportionate to the man's build. Dr. Wilson, although quite tall, was slender in physique, and this sturdy and lengthy weapon seemed most incongruous.

Chloe realised that she was staring at it open-mouthed.

"From your look, Chloe, I assume you have not seen many, er, male appendages?" he inquired.

She could not speak, and she slowly shook her head.

He boldly reached for her hand and pulled it towards him, and before Chloe quite realised what was happening, he had placed her hand on his penis and wrapped her fingers around it. It filled her grasp - her fingers and thumb barely encircled it.

She stared in wonder at the stiff object in her grasp. Chloe was touching her first penis, and it was highly arousing, but also somewhat alarming. She considered the dimensions of her vagina. Alison had at times introduced three fingers into it, and that seemed ample. Surely there was no way that this veritable totem pole she was now holding could ever penetrate such a tiny orifice?

Dr. Wilson leaned back, watching with some amusement as Chloe stared at his penis. He was understandably proud of his endowment, and the fact that Chloe's hand was rather tiny made it look even more impressive.

Chloe felt the amazing hardness of the shaft, which seemed every bit as stiff and unyielding as a wooden chair leg, and yet the skin covering it was like an outer sheath, soft, supple, and free to move. She squeezed Dr. Wilson's penis, testing its rigidity. Her heart pounded in her chest as she explored her first erection like a child opening a long-awaited Christmas present. Chloe touched and stroked the head and found it to be surprisingly smooth and with a lovely silky texture, softer and far more pliant than the rigid shaft.

"That's it, Chloe, move your hand," he instructed, "like this."

He held her wrist lightly, and guided her hand up and down, up and down, showing her the speed and range of motion that pleased him most.

When fully satisfied that she had acquired the approved technique, Dr. Wilson let go of her wrist, and Chloe worked unaided. She marvelled at the masculine strength she felt in her grasp and the way the tip bulged and throbbed. The skin on the head stretched taut and shiny with each pulsation, and it gleamed as it reflected the light. It seemed to Chloe to be glowing with internal heat and light. As her hand moved down, she could see the slit at the tip of the head purse open, and then close as her hand moved up.

As she watched, a drop of clear liquid oozed from the tip, swayed precariously as she moved her hand up and down, and then slowly spilt over, running down the head and onto her fingers. She felt how slippery this liquid was and the way her fingers now slid effortlessly over the glistening head. The liquid seemed very similar to the juice that she so readily exuded when sexually aroused. Chloe wondered if it tasted the same, but was not sufficiently bold as to lift her hand to her mouth.

The cleft at the underside of the head held particular fascination for her - the curves were so graceful and elegant, almost feminine, and quite beautiful. Why nature had designed a shape so sensual and aerodynamic in appearance was a complete mystery to her.

There was no mistaking it now, Chloe felt profuse wetness in her panties - playing with Dr. Wilson's penis was proving to be exceptionally arousing. Chloe decided that the male appendage was truly a wondrous thing!

Dr. Wilson lifted her skirt and felt underneath, running his fingertips across her panties and down between her legs. Chloe was sure he would be able to feel how wet she was. He tried to prise the elastic up enough to slip a finger underneath, but with Chloe in a sitting position, it was awkward.

"Stand up, Chloe," he said.

Chloe let go of his penis and stood.

"Take off your skirt."

Her head was swimming. Was she going to end up completely naked in front of him?

Her skirt fell to the floor. Dr. Wilson reached out and slowly pulled her panties down over her thighs, observing with satisfaction the large wet patch on the crotch of the thin fabric. Chloe kicked off her shoes and lifted one foot at a time to enable the panties to join her skirt on the floor. Chloe distinctly saw Dr. Wilson's hands trembling with excitement. She was relieved that she was not the only one betraying nervousness.

He looked at her as she stood in front of him, naked but for her white socks, and then, to her surprise, he dropped to his knees, lightly held her hips, and kissed her stomach. She gasped at the touch. Dr. Wilson was a tall man, and when he straightened his back, he could kiss each breast in turn, brushing his lips over them before encircling her left nipple. He sucked gently, and Chloe felt her knees shake, and she thought her legs might buckle beneath her. Dr. Wilson slipped his mouth from her nipple, and his kisses moved down over her stomach until he was nuzzling against the soft tuft of hair on the mound above her vagina. Chloe watched him inhale deeply before he pulled away.

"Perfection, Chloe," he whispered, "you are a perfect angel."

He guided her to the bed and instructed her to lie down, and Chloe obediently lay on her back. Dr. Wilson towered above her for a moment, the thick shaft of his penis jutting from his fly. Chloe thought that perhaps she should reach for it, but he turned away and quickly stripped off all his clothes, placing them neatly on a chest of drawers. She studied his body. He was not overly muscular, and that appealed to her, and he was perfectly proportioned, with no hint of a beer belly, which she always found to be off-putting on a man. As he turned his back to her, his pert buttocks came into view, and Chloe liked what she saw.

Dr. Wilson joined her on the bed and sat beside her, placed a hand between her thighs, and gently spread them apart. He stroked her thighs for a moment before slowly and teasingly, moving his hand up between them.

His fingers encountered the soft labia of her vagina and felt the copious wetness, ample proof of her desire. Chloe moaned as his fingertips parted her, and probed at her entrance. A fingertip slipped inside, and he pushed deeper, moving in circles and causing little tremors in her legs. A second finger followed, and Chloe gasped as both fingers penetrated deep inside her.

With his free hand, Dr. Wilson spread her thighs wider to give himself freer access and set about a rapid thrusting of his fingers - Chloe whimpered and mewled like a kitten. His touch triggered sensations that rippled and surged through her. Sex with Alison was always wonderful - she was gentle and loving with every touch and caress, but this was different - the feel of his strong fingers thrusting deep inside her aroused primal feelings. Chloe felt dominated - Dr. Wilson was totally in charge, and she was more than willing to be possessed. If his fingers could feel so good, she thought, imagine what that stiff penis would feel like? Chloe arched her hips, rising to meet his thrusts.

Dr. Wilson gazed down at the slim body of the young girl writhing on his bed. Her long blonde hair on the pillow, framing her beautiful face, entranced him. The vigour of his movements was sufficient to jolt her whole body, causing her puffy-nippled breasts to jiggle provocatively on her chest, and this excited him immensely. He could not believe his good fortune in having unhindered access to such a beautiful young girl.

Without altering the rhythm of his hand, he bent down and sucked on each of her nipples in turn. It was as if there was a secret conduit between her nipples and her vagina, and the heightened sensation induced tremulous gasps and moans from Chloe.