Chloe's New Boarding School Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and began to dress. Chloe now saw his penis in its flaccid state, flopping and lolling between his thighs. It still looked big, and she could scarcely believe it had been in her up to the hilt. Chloe got dressed too, feeling delighted that she was no longer a virgin.

Dr. Wilson escorted her to the door of his apartment and kissed her before he opened the door, lest anyone should see.

"I am sure you will be discreet about this, Chloe. You are eighteen, so no laws have been infringed, but the school would not look favourably upon us if they knew of our... relationship."

"Of course," she responded, "will I see you next week? Can I have more tutorials?"

"Absolutely," Dr. Wilson said, grinning broadly, "and we may even get around to doing some physics."

Chloe gathered up her pen, notebook, and physics textbook and made her way back to the dorm. Would the other girls be able to tell that she was no longer a virgin? Would she walk differently? She could feel that the area between her legs felt different - when she had put her panties on, she had been aware that her labia were puffy and swollen from the vigorous onslaught from Dr. Wilson. What about the smell? Chloe could still taste semen in the back of her throat. Would the girls smell it on her breath? She resolved to take a shower and brush her teeth as soon as possible.

Chloe walked the rest of the way with a spring in her step. Gone was Chloe, the innocent, virgin schoolgirl.

Chloe, the woman, had arrived!