Chloe's New Roommate

Story Info
Chloe takes things to the next level with our new roommate.
4k words
4.52
30.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is true and continues the story of Chloe's First Taste and Chloe's Second Taste.

Since Laura's birthday party, months have passed, and she had now married her boyfriend Shawn. While we were all good friends, it was obvious even before the marriage that it wasn't working out. A few of us really tried to get them to call it off, but it was already in motion and I think they both felt that being married might fix some of the problems. The other factor was that since they were both military, they couldn't get orders to the same place unless they were married.

Shawn was able to get orders to California, where they both wanted to live. The problem was that he had to leave months before Laura was set to get her orders. As rent was so expensive in California, they could only afford to have a place in Cali or in England where we were currently stationed. Of course, we offered to let Laura stay with us rent free after Shawn left for California. She happily agreed.

Given that Chloe, Laura and I had enjoyed some incredible sex together since we have known each other, the thought of her living here had my mind racing. Virtually limitless opportunities to explore every fantasy that I had come up with since the first time Chloe and Laura had kissed. Unfortunately, the fantasy of having to gorgeous women walking around in their underwear all day having limitless sex turned out to be just a fantasy. The first day I came home to find Laura in sweats sleeping on the couch and Chloe angrily cleaning the bathroom. I decided I needed to temper my fantasies a little.

Over the next few weeks, it was almost like the crazy nights of sex we had previously had never happened. There was no kissing, nothing. Just a married couple and their roommate. Obviously, this was not what I had been looking forward to, but having a pair of beautiful women living with you is still nothing to complain about.

About a month in, we were all sitting in our sunroom drinking some wine and Laura started talking about how sexually frustrated she was. She was used to having sex nearly every day and this was the longest she had gone without it in years. She was basically begging for one of us to make a move. I looked over to Chloe who was clearly not in the mood and she quickly changed the subject. I felt like I was getting closer to my fantasies, but not quite there yet.

The next morning Laura was getting ready for work and the only shower upstairs was in Chloe and my bedroom. Normally Laura waited until we were out of the room to shower, but as this was a Saturday, we were both still in bed. She walked in wearing only a towel that was struggling to compete with her double D breasts. The towel was sitting so high that it barely covered her stunning round ass, just seeing her walk in like that made me instantly hard. Chloe was still asleep right next to me when Laura looked over to me and innocently said "Good morning!"

I don't know what came over me, but I relied "What are you doing in here with a towel on? There are no towels allowed in my room." I took my shot and Laura's eyes widened. Initial shock turned into a surge of sexual energy.

"Should I take it off?"

"Yes. I must not have told you the rules. If you are going to shower in here, you aren't wearing a towel." We locked eyes as she slowly unwrapped the towel and let it drop to the floor. I had seen every inch of her toned body, the way her blonde hair cascaded down her breasts, her shaved pussy, her muscular legs, flat stomach, all of it, but it still took my breath away.

"Are there any other rules you forgot to tell me?" She asked.

"There are. But first, don't you think its rude to not offer Chloe a good morning kiss?"

"That was very rude of me. I'm sorry." She said as she started strutting over to us like she was on a catwalk. Chloe was dead asleep next to me, wearing some panties and a loose-fitting tank top. Laura got on the bed and crawled her way up on top of Chloe who began to stir just a bit. Laura's blonde hair mixed with Chloe's light brown curls as she descended in for a kiss. She was slow and tender, little more than pecks. Chloe responded slightly but was still committed to sleeping.

"Should I give her another kiss?" Laura asked,

"I think you should, yes." I responded enjoying the show. Laura moved down in between Chloe's legs and gently spread them to give her access. She started kissing and licking Chloe's thighs, gently probing her pussy with her fingers. Chloe let out a gentle moan but still appeared to be asleep. I thought she may be pretending, but at this point I didn't care. I reached out and started to massage her prefect tits while I stroked my cock. Laura moved Chloe's panties to the side and started licking her clit with slow, purposeful motions, knowing exactly what she liked. She was building Chloe's excitement up so there was no way this was going to stop early.

Chloe's hips started to respond, moving them slowly to match Laura's passionate licking. I slid my hand under her top, enjoying her silky-smooth skin and found her nipple. I teased it while still stroking my aching cock, enjoying the sight of Laura's devious eyes right above my wife's beautiful pussy. Chloe's hand reached down and ran her fingers through Laura's hair, which was her cue to step it up a little. She re-positioned and entered Chloe with two fingers and began working her over with expert care. Chloe was moaning hard and I began massaging her tits with more force while kissing her neck.

Her passion was building and now her eyes were open looking right into mine. Her mouth was open, moaning loudly with Laura's attempts to bring her to orgasm. I could tell she was getting close; Laura could tell too. Laura's intensity increased and I was getting close just watching the two of them. Chloe's back arched violently followed by a full body shudder and a giggle. Laura backed off and let Chloe come down for her orgasm.

"Are you close?" Laura asked me.

"Yes, pretty close." I responded. She crawled over to me until her tits were wrapped around my swollen cock. They were so big they engulfed my entire cock. She leaned down until the pressure made her breasts grab ahold of me. I held on to the sides of her breasts and started to thrust into them. I was watching the head of my cock move in and out of her ample cleavage.

"Do you like fucking my tits?" She asked, never taking her eyes off mine.

"Yes" I muttered, completely overtaken by her dirty talk. She was normally the sweet-sounding girl next door and she had transformed into a sexual goddess and knew it.

"Do you want to fill my throat with you cum? Would you like that?"

"Yes" I responded, and she moved down lower and took my cock in her mouth. There was nothing slow and gentle like she was with Chloe, she buried her head on me and deep throated me aggressively. Alternating taking my cock all the way down and twisting her hand around the shaft, virtually willing my cum out. Chloe regained life and started kissing my chest and that was enough for me to explode in Laura's mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked her lips. She moved over to Chloe and deeply kissed her, sharing my cum with my wife. Then she got up without a word and jumped in the shower.

I looked at Chloe, trying to regain some composure. "That was an interesting way to wake up." She said, then rolled over to go back to sleep.

We slept in for awhile as Laura worked a rare Saturday. When I finally started moving, still feeling the effects of Laura draining me, I checked my phone for any messages I missed. There was one from Laura to both me and Chloe. It said, "Don't forget that I'm the only one that hasn't gotten off today! Please help!!" I replied with a smiley face and wondered what Chloe was going to say.

Chloe got up a while later and seemed to be in a great mood. Apparently being woken up with Laura's face in between her legs put her in a good mood. I asked her if she had seen Laura's text. She said she did and that we should do something special for her.

"It's a shame that she took care of us and is still frustrated. I have an idea for a nice surprise."

"I like the sound of that, what did you have in mind?"

"That's a surprise. You will like it though." She replied and left it at that.

When Laura came home later that night it seemed like truly little was happening apart from Chloe's devious smile that would show up from time to time. She had made a nice dinner and we all sat at the table not talking about the fact that only a few hours earlier Laura had made us both cum. We were making normal small talk when Chloe took over.

"So, Laura, have you gotten off yet today?" Chloe asked matter of factly causing Laura to nearly spit her wine back into her glass. This was the second time today I saw her expression make that change from surprise to raw sexual energy.

"No unfortunately. I was hoping for a few slow minutes at work so I could sneak off and get off but there was no time."

"Good. I have a surprise for you when you are done eating." Chloe said. I looked at her to find some sort of clue as to what was coming. I still had no clue,

"Well, in that case I think I'm done now." She said laughing. We all laughed, and Chloe told her to finish her dinner as it will still be a little while for the surprise. Once we were all finished, Laura was clearly impatient, and Chloe was checking her watch for the time.

"Its just about time. We should get dressed. Come upstairs, I have a gift for you." Chloe said. They both went upstairs and just like our first time together; this was taking an eternity. What seemed like hours later, they came back down both dressed in schoolgirl outfits. My jaw hit the floor. Both of their white button-down shirts fought to hold back their heaving breasts, their skirts far too small, letting the crest of their ass cheeks show. I started to get up and move to them.

"Sit down. You will have some fun, but tonight is about Laura. We need to be a good host." Chloe said. This wasn't my wife; this was some sort of devious porn star in my wife's body. I was completely comfortable with it. The two of them sat on the couch and started kissing casually, Chloe controlling the fever that normally took over her. I sat across from them on the other couch and watched the show as my cock struggled being restrained by my jeans. Chloe knew that I loved schoolgirl outfits but had never worn one for me. Now she had bought two of them. She said tonight was about Laura, but if felt like I was going to enjoy it too.

After just a few minutes of kissing, the doorbell rang. Chloe stood up and said she would get it. I was snapped out of fantasyland to realize that my wife was about to answer the door in a sex costume. I wasn't sure how the conservative English neighbors would feel about that.

"Come on in!" I heard Chloe say. Laura and I exchanged confused glances. Laura clearly had a moment of panic where she wasn't sure if she should leave as she was embarrassed to be seen in the outfit. Chloe walked in leading another girl by the hand along with some exceptionally large man. Neither I had seen before. Both Laura and I were incredibly confused by what was going on and just a bit uncomfortable with these strangers in the house.

"I hope you don't mind, but I hired a little entertainment for the evening." Chloe said. "This is Penny, she's a dancer I hired for the next few hours." Penny waived. She was a stark contrast to the other two girls in every way except outfit. She matched them with the same schoolgirl outfit. Unlike Chloe and Laura who were curvy, Penny was small and athletic, where Chloe and Laura had dueling double D chests, Penny was a B at best. She was very pretty and had long red curls and a nice ass. She walked in and smiled at everyone.

"I hope you don't mind, when there is a group, I always bring security just in case. You never can never be too safe." Penny said. I welcomed in the large man and thought that whatever Chloe had planned, he had not been part of it.

"Do you mind if I dim the lights a little?" Penny asked. I went over and did it for her. "Now, Chloe has already taken care of payment so we can skip that part. She has paid for the full package, so you all are free to touch as much as you like." I instantly wondered where the line on touching was because you can consider quite a lot to be "touching."

"You must be Laura. I've heard you have been a little frustrated lately." Penny said.

"Yes, I have. My husband is back in the states." Laura replied.

"Have these two not been taking care of you? That's a shame, they seem up for it. Well, let me see what I can do. Lean back." Penny instructed. Laura leaned back on the couch as Penny slid Laura's skirt up to her hips and started giving her a lap dance. Laura kept looking at the large security guard sitting in the corner who still hasn't said a word since he got here. I could tell when Laura was warming up and she clearly wasn't there. The addition of this strange guy had killed the mood.

Chloe however didn't seem to care at all as she curled up next to me with her head in my lap watching Penny dance on Laura. She was rubbing my cock through my jeans and I wasn't entirely sure how this was going to turn out. Penny was a phenomenal dancer and could tell that she wasn't having an effect on Laura.

"Are you worried about Steve? Trust me honey, he has seen everything before. I don't think there is anything we can do that will even get his dick to move." It was almost like a challenge for Laura. As soon as Penny said that, the security guard Steve wasn't a stranger in the house, he was a challenge for Laura to get turned on. Laura started moving her hands over Penny's body as she danced. Chloe unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and hungrily took it in her mouth, never taking her eyes off Laura getting her lap dance.

Penny had moved down and started teasing Laura with her hair gently draping over her bare legs, just a few inches away from having her head in between Laura's legs. Laura unbuttoned her shirt to reveal that she had no bra on. She started teasing her own nipples while looking right at Steve. Penny saw this and lowered herself to start teasing Laura by licking her thighs. Laura was suddenly not in the mood to be teased and grabbed the back of Penny's head and guided her right to her waiting pussy. Penny didn't hesitate and started to eat her through her little white panties.

While Penny was going down on her, Laura locked eyes with Steve and continued to hold Penny's head in place with one hand and rub her tits with the other. She was putting on a show and enjoyed every minute of it. Chloe was still sucking my cock and I lifted her skirt up and started rubbing her ass, moving my way down to her drenched pussy. I whispered, "Go help Laura."

Chloe went over to her, sat next to her and started to kiss her nipples. I watched as my wife had her lips locked on my friend's perfect tits and another woman had her head buried in her pussy. It was shaping up to be a good Saturday night.

Laura reached over and unbuttoned Chloe's top and told Penny to take hers off. As Penny was seductively unbuttoning her top as instructed, Chloe took the opportunity to return the favor from that morning. She switched positions with Penny and took Laura's panties completely off. She went right to work sliding fingers inside and licking her pussy exactly the way she knew Laura liked it. All three ladies were topless now and Penny moved behind Chloe and slid her panties off. She positioned herself behind her doggy style and started to finger my wife while she ate Laura. Penny started to use enough force to rock Chloe back and forth, using her other hand to push her head further into Laura's pussy.

I stood and took my clothes off and walked over to the trio of ladies working themselves up into ecstasy. I ran my hands over Penny, squeezing her ass and feeling her pert tits, but only for a moment as I was more interested in the ladies I lived with every day. I sat next to Laura and began kissing her and massaging her tits. Chloe left Laura's pussy and moved over to suck my cock again. Laura placed her hand on top of Chloe's head to guide her effort. Penny moved back in between Laura's legs and picked up where Chloe had left off.

"Come here." Laura said. And I looked up to see who she was talking to. It was Steve. This was unexpected but Steve eagerly agreed and walked over to Laura. She grabbed him by the belt and drew him closer. She unzipped his pants and eagerly took his cock into her mouth. Chloe looked up and was amazed to see her friend sucking this stranger's cock. She sat there on her knees watching Laura bob up and down expertly on his cock and her fingers found her own pussy and started to pleasure herself while watching the show.

Penny moved over to me and started dancing on me, trying to avoid contact with my rock-hard cock, which was proving difficult for a lap dance. "You can touch him" Chloe said, as she glanced over to me. Penny smiled in relief, getting permission from my wife to not have any restrictions on what she was doing. She put her small hand on my cock and started giving me a hand job. Chloe and I both watched as Laura continued to work on Steve's dick. Chloe looked at me and said "She still needs to cum."

I took that as my cue and moved to Laura. I re-positioned her on the couch, so she was on all fours. I grabbed her head by the hair and forced it back on to Steve's cock. She gave a muffled moan of approval. I positioned myself behind her and found her wet opening. I guided the tip of my cock in and she looked back at me as I entered in her as deep as I could go. Her hand was on Steve's dick as it was pressed against her cheek and I began to thrust into her.

Chloe moved next to Laura and started to finger her clit as I fucked her. Laura is always so quick to cum and seems to live for multiple orgasms. Her body shuddered under the attention from the three of us. After a few moments Chloe moved again and started running her fingers through Laura's hair, then moving her to kiss just inches away from Steve's waiting cock.

Penny was now the only one not involved and took the opportunity to move Chloe closer to Steve and she had my wife straddle her face. I was slowly fucking Laura doggy style, letting her recover from her last orgasm as she still sucked Steve. My wife was inches away from Laura, on her knees with Penny eating her out from below. Unexpectedly my wife leaned in and licked Steve's cock with Laura. Breathlessly Laura moaned and offered his cock to her. Chloe took him in her mouth, and I was completely speechless. My wife was sucking another mans dick right in front of me. I was surprised to find out that I wasn't jealous, I like watching her perform.

Maybe it was slight jealousy or just the moment, but I left Laura and moved over to Chloe. My wife was being eaten out by a stripper while sucking a security guards' cock. I bent her over slightly and put myself inside of her. I could feel Penny's tongue moving from Chloe's clit to my cock and back again. While I was enjoying this new sensation, it was nothing compared to the screams of pleasure coming from my wife, only muffled by this strange cock in her mouth.

Laura came over to us and licked her fingers. She slid one finger into Chloe's tight ass making her release a deep guttural moan. I thrust into her as Penny licked her and Laura fucked her ass with her finger.

"I'm going to cum" were the first words Steve said since he had been there. Laura moved over and took his cock from Chloe. She jerked him off into her tits until he shot his cum all over her milky white breasts. He collapsed into a heap while Laura moved directly in front of Chloe, putting her cum covered tits right in front of her. As I thrust in her she licked Laura's nipples cleaning off bits of cum each time.

12