Chloe's New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and laid Laura down. I jerked myself until I exploded, covering her tits in even more cum. Penny moved to her and rubbed the cum into Laura tits which were now covered in the cum of two men. I barely had a grip on my senses as I watched my beloved wife run her finger over Laura's tits, collecting ropes of cum and feeding it to Laura. She sucked on Chloe's fingers cleaning them off until Chloe finally laid down next to her, holding her tightly and gently kissing her.

After a few minutes Penny and Steve left after saying goodbye to some satisfied customers. Chloe and Laura held each other on the floor, giggling and kissing. Eventually the three of us went to bed together. In the middle of the night we started again and finished completely spent and didn't wake up until the afternoon.

Laura shared our bed until she moved out a few weeks later. Not every night was filled with sex, but most were. When she left, our lives returned to normal. We didn't talk about what happened that night or any feelings about Chloe with another man. Laura moved to California with Shawn and got divorced some time later. We never heard if she told him what we had done. We remain friends with Shawn and Laura who have both remarried.

Our sex life was pretty vanilla from then on, not involving anyone else for years. I really thought that part of our life was over, until we went on vacation in the cabin...

12