Chloe's Second Taste

Story Info
Chloe's group adventures continue.
2.9k words
4.65
23.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is true, the names have been changed to protect the devious. This is the encounter following the story "Chloe's First Taste."

After my first group experience and watching my wife with a woman for the first time, it was all I could think about. We didn't talk about it much and I had the sense that once she had sobered up a bit, she was a little embarrassed about what had happened. Chloe had even cancelled the next party we were going to have because she said she wasn't feeling up to it. Obviously I wanted to explore this side of her some more and see where it would go, but I felt that being pushy would close that door forever, so I played it cool and didn't mention it again.

A few weeks later it was Laura's birthday party and we were expected to host as we normally did for her. Chloe seemed to have become more comfortable with what happened, and we started planning the party. Part of the comfort factor was that Laura's boyfriend Shawn was now deployed for a short time and we all thought that nothing too crazy would happen without him there. So, we started planning a solid birthday party for her with no ulterior motive, not to say that it wasn't in the back of my mind. Or even in the front of my mind.

As the guests arrived and the party started kicking off the drinks were flowing easily as they normally did. Because it was her birthday Laura hit it a little harder than normal and she was pretty wasted. Shawn called in the middle of the party to wish her a happy birthday and it really seemed to make her night. The guys tried to get the girls to start kissing a few times, but it just never materialized so the focus of the night was really all on the beer pong table.

As the party was winding down, our friend Kasey asked if she could stay the night. I knew Chloe had a crush on Kasey so I figured this may be a great way to end the night, but I tried not to get my hopes up too high. Kasey looked like a sex doll custom created for doing the dirtiest things you could imagine with. She had an Angelina Jolie face with thick full lips and dark tanned skin. Her massive double D chest on her tiny 5-foot frame looked almost comical, but the way she sultrily smoldered a sexual energy made it work for her in every way.

I was clearly excited by the possibility of just seeing those incredible tits that night. Chloe told me that Laura was staying the night because she had way too much to drink. All three of the girls were going to go upstairs and head to bed. There were a few more guests waiting for cabs, so I went up to check on the girls and gauge what kind of mood they were in. I was praying that they weren't all passed out already.

As I went into my bedroom the three of them were laying on the bed all wearing my t-shirts and in their underwear. They were talking, giggling and still drinking, all a good sign for me. Kasey told me to put on some music, so I started trying to find the right playlist. She looked at me and said, "play something like Prince. Something sexy."

All the ladies echoed that desire and I raced to find something close. I could still hear people downstairs so I rushed down to usher them outside so I could lock up and focus on upstairs. While it probably took less than two minutes, it really did feel like an hour. When I got up there the giggling was dying off and the girls were looking tired. I decided it was time to shoot my shot.

"Laura never got her birthday kisses. That's a shame." I said. And Chloe gave me a knowing look.

"Its bad luck to not get kissed on your birthday." Kasey added and quickly took the opportunity to lean in and kiss her. It was a sexual, slow open mouth kiss but still didn't get the right energy moving through the room. If this was going to happen, I'd have to kick it up a notch quickly.

"You know, I have an idea for a fun game." I said.

"And what kind of game is that babe." Chloe looked at me smiling, knowing I was up to something.

"Well, it might be fun for the birthday girl to blindfold her and see if she can tell who's kissing her. She's kissed both of you before, I wonder if she can tell who is who." I replied.

They both looked at Laura and she smiled big and said, "That would be so much fun! I mean, if you guys want." I went to the closest and took down our toy box and removed a blindfold. Kasey jumped up and wanted to see what else we had. I hid it from her and told her if she was a good girl maybe we would show her later. Chloe definitely shot me a look after that one.

I moved over and placed the blindfold on Laura as we all circled her, Chloe and I were on one side and Kasey on the other. Chloe leaned in first and kissed her gently, placing her hand on Laura's stomach who jumped with the electricity of the touch. Kasey was next, her kiss was longer, more aggressive and her hand started at Laura's stomach and slid up during the kiss to just under Laura's breast. She was teasing her ever so gently and I saw her hips move ever so gently and it reminded me of the way she matched Chloe's thrusts the last time we were together.

"Oh my God I can't tell. Can we do it again?" Laura asked? We all switched spots as to not give her an advantage and Chloe started again. This time she felt the need to not be outdone by Kasey and slid her hand under Laura's shirt and began playing with her nipples as they kissed. The kiss was long and hard, and Laura started running her hands all over Chloe. Kasey moved in next and slid Laura's shirt up over her beautiful milky white breasts.

I expected her to shy away from it, but that energy was filling the room and Laura was not being shy. Kasey started by kissing and licking her nipples and then up her neck finally leading to her lips. She went back down to her nipples, licking them and then gently blowing on them, pinching them gently. As she did so I could see Laura's hips begin to rock a bit more. I was mesmerized by the barely visible outline of her pussy covered by her lacy red thong. Clearly, she expected someone to see them tonight, those weren't panties you wore for comfort.

"Why are there only two kisses?" Laura asked. I laughed and said that I was fairly sure that the stubble would give me away. Everyone laughed at that and I suddenly felt the urge to make this progress to the next level. Laura was clearly ready, but I couldn't tell if my wife was. Her back was now to me and I couldn't read her face. Given her reaction to the last time her and Laura were together, I didn't want to push and do damage to our marriage.

"I have something in mind where all of us can play." Kasey said. Laura started to move and take off the blindfold and Kasey pushed her back down dominantly.

"Leave it on." Kasey said with a commanding tone.

"Yes, ma'am I will." Laura replied immediately submitting to her. Kasey motioned for me to hold on to one of Laura's thighs as she ran her fingernails down the inside of Laura's other thigh. Her body shuddered. Chloe put her hands next to mine and started teasing her with her nails as well. Kasey slid her hand closer and closer to Laura's mound, never touching it, just coming ever so close.

Laura's breathing was picking up and she was moving her hips looking for satisfaction. You could feel a near panic in her body needing release. Finally, Kasey put moved Laura's panties to the side and began to gently play with her clit. It was expert and gentle, like an artist creating a masterpiece. Clearly Kasey had far more experience than Chloe.

When she backed off Chloe was clearly now over the edge. She looked Kasey right in the eyes and slid two fingers into Laura. The two were locked in a seductive stair while Chloe brought Laura to orgasm. Kasey grabbed Chloe's head by the hair and roughly brought her in for a kiss. The two of them were kissing aggressively as Chloe drove her fingers deep into Laura, motivated by the sounds of her moaning.

When she came the second time Chloe withdrew her fingers and looked at me. I gave her the look asking for her permission and she nodded her head that it was my time to try to outdo the ladies. I moved between her legs and gently started to rub my fingers over her swollen clit. As my thumb found its rhythm and I felt her body respond, I slowly slid two fingers inside of her. The guttural, primal moan that I fell in love with the other night returned.

Kasey took her shirt off and started expertly kissing Laura's nipples again. Chloe leaned in and matched her efforts on Laura's other breast. Now I had been pleasuring Laura far longer than the ladies and she had cum several times. I felt like something needed to happen.

I stood up at the end of the bed with Laura's legs spread right in front of me. As the most dressed person in the room, I took my shirt off while standing over Laura. Both girls looked at me and I could see that Kasey was admiring my body. One thing the military was good for was making sure I was in shape. Chloe smiled at me and gave me a look telling me she was totally at ease with what was going on.

"I've always kind of wondered how big your cock is." Kasey blurted out. All the girls started laughing and with that Laura sat up and took her blindfold off, still breathless.

"Happy birthday baby." Chloe said and kissed Laura again. Laura smiled at her when they broke the kiss and said to Kasey, "It's pretty fucking big."

"You've seen it? You slut!" Kasey joked. "Chloe, I want to see it. Plllleeeeeaasssse." She begged.

"Show it to her babe." Chloe told me and that's all I needed. I took my pants off leaving only my boxers and my cock was at full attention. Now I'm not going to rival a pornstar, but my dick is big enough that I've never lacked for confidence.

"There he is. Right in there." Kasey said and she started moving towards me on all fours. She brushed her cheek against it like a cat looking for attention. "It looks like you are pretty happy to see us. Did we get you all hot and bothered?" She said as her hand wrapped around my cock, only the thin boxer material separating me and her. My eyes shot over to my wife to see how pissed she was at another woman grabbing me.

To my surprise, her hand had found her pussy and was starting to pleasure herself while watching. Kasey licked the length of my shaft over my boxes, making my cock even harder. Chloe was hypnotized, fingering herself while watching. Laura moved behind her and started playing with my wife's tits while watching the show.

"I wonder if I can deep throat this big cock. Chloe, can I try to swallow your husbands' big cock?" A breathless reply came from my wife with a nod. Her head was arched back onto Laura's shoulder as Laura's hands explored her body. Kasey liberated my cock and started stroking my shaft. Her look was of extreme confidence as she knew she was going to give the best head of my life. She had no doubt. She ran her tongue all along my shaft and my balls then deep throated it. She was incredible. I alternated from watching her expertly suck my cock to my beautiful Drew Barrymore lookalike wife making out with one of our closest friends.

"I want to try." Laura said as she left Chloe and moved next to Kasey. Kasey took my cock out of her mouth and offered it to her by the shaft like a prize. This was one of the greatest moments of my life. Laura and Kasey took turns sucking me and I motioned for Chloe to come to me. She kneeled next to me as I passionately kissed her and told her that I loved her. I wasn't going to let her feel left out in this moment. I thanked my lucky stars that I had the sense to jerk off right before the party started just in case, otherwise I would have never lasted this long.

Chloe looked at me and said, "Its Laura's birthday and you are the one getting all the attention." I agreed with her and asked Laura what she wanted. She said, "I need to cum. Please make me cum." Kasey pushed her down and moved between her legs.

I loved watching such a small woman dominate another. There was no teasing this time, she ripped off Laura's underwear and immediately started going down on her. She was greedily eating, and I could see the juices flowing out of Laura. She was bucking and writhing with pleasure as Kasey licked her and used her expert fingers to bring her to climax. Laura cums so quickly that Kasey never stopped, wrapping one orgasm into the next.

I looked at Laura and said, "You never did get to taste Chloe." She looked at Chloe and motioned for her to come to her. Chloe was hesitant but I helped her out of her underwear, and she moved over. Kasey gave Laura a moment break while she guided Chloe on to her face and began to lick my beautiful wife as she straddled her hungry mouth. Kasey went back to work on Laura, and I was left to enjoy the scene. Laura on her back eating my wife as Kasey was bent over the bed mastering Laura's drenched pussy.

I watched Chloe's orgasm build closer and closer when Laura remembered what sent her over the edge last time. She ran her finger along Chloe's dripping wet pussy and then slid a finger into her ass. The moan was exquisite, and Laura knew she was close. She continued to work her over and Kasey paused to watch this epic orgasm build. Finally, the wave of pleasure hit her, and she collapsed on top of Laura, trying to catch her breath.

After a few seconds, she looked at me and said "Babe, aren't you going to fuck her?" as she looked over at Kasey's ass hanging off the bed. I tried not to break anything as I leapt off the bed to get behind Kasey.

I rubbed the tip of my cock along her slit to find the opening, as I did, I slid in only the tip. She moaned in frustration. I backed it out and slid in only a little more. I continued to tease her until she looked back at me and I roughly entered all the way inside of her. I grabbed her hair and pushed her face back into Laura's pussy and she responded by feverishly attacking her pussy.

I gave her several deep strokes and then backed off, giving her only an inch or two of my cock. Her ass was backing up desperately to take more and I would respond by spanking her, then sliding all the way in. Laura had gone back to trying to give Chloe her second orgasm of the night and I could sense Kasey building.

"Make her cum babe. Make her cum all over your cock. I want to taste it." My wife said cheering me on. I thrust harder and harder, reaching out to rub my fingers in Kasey's clit while I fucked her. Finally, she came, arching her back and shoving her ass back into me as hard as she could. I pulled my dick out and went to stand in front of my wife.

Chloe reached out and started to lick and suck Kasey's juices off my cock and it was finally too much for me. I told her I was going to cum and she just sucked harder. She took every drop of my cum on her mouth until it was too full and a little dribbled out of her mouth.

As she went to wipe it, Kasey stopped her and licked it off. She then kissed her and tasted my cum in her mouth. We all collapsed and held each other. Laura looked at me and said, "You didn't fuck the birthday girl." Chloe replied, "Next time" then leaned over to kiss her.

Little did we know that in a few short weeks, Laura would be our roommate and the adventure would continue.