Chloe's First Taste

Story Info
A story of my wife's first time with a woman.
1.9k words
4.35
33k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is true. The names have been changed to protect the devious.

The Friday night party was a staple at our house that occurred nearly every week. It was a phenomenal way for my wife Chloe, I and our friends to blow off some steam from a tough work week. Most of our group are military, most in their early 20s so the parties were loud and high energy, exactly how we liked them. The benefit of a large military crowd was there was usually no shortage of attractive women that attended, either with their current fling or hoping to get lucky with a young hard bodied military man.

Chloe walked out of our room and as normal, knocked me right off my feet. She was wearing some low-rise jeans that showed off her curvy hips and tremendous ass, her top was a black top with sheer fabric showing off her cleavage. She's been told a thousand times that she looks like a young Drew Barrymore and I had to agree.

Chloe has a sexy girl next door look that can turn into an incredibly smoldering, sexy look within minutes. She was clearly kicking it up a notch tonight since the last few parties have turned a little more sexual than they had before. The last party we had two weeks previously, the girls got a little drunk and started making out with each other and several couples ducked off to have sex in various rooms of our house.

As hosts, we had to wait until everyone left, but the sexual energy drove us to having the best sex in years. I took a hard look at her as she walked out of our room, gave her a deep kiss and grabbed her incredible ass. She laughed said "Well hello Sailor, let's not fuck up my makeup yet though." Then she smacked me on the ass and headed downstairs to wait for our friends to show up.

A few hours later our party was roaring as normal, nothing too out of control, maybe only 40 or so people. The main group we were with was our usual suspects. Our good friends and Laura and Shawn had been dating for almost a year and were the lead instigators every time things started to get steamy. Laura was a bubbly blonde that just oozed sex and everyone noticed her double D tits that seemed out of place on her tight body.

Shawn is a typical military guy, in shape with a lot of lean muscle, a tight hair cut and classic good looks. It was no surprise these two were dating, they were a perfect match. Lara had revealed a few weeks earlier at another party that before they started dating, she was trying to hook up with me, but then she heard that I was married and let it go. She had too much to drink and started to talk about what she liked about me, my athletic body, confidence and my sense of humor. I expected Chole to show a little jealously but later she told me that she didn't mind at all. If she found me attractive, why wouldn't other people. Its just natural.

As the drinks kept flowing and the ladies were loosening up, a few of the girls started kissing to get the guys turned on. It was normal for these parties, but this time it started to take a turn. One of the girls Kasey was beyond sexy and always looked like trouble. While she was kissing Laura, she bent over and kissed and licked all the way down to her cleavage. Laura's head rolled back in pleasure and a switch flipped.

Chloe walked behind Kasey and began kissing her neck. As she did it, she slipped her hands inside of her shirt and slowly massaged Kasey's tits. Laura saw this and took her turn kissing and licking over Kasey's ample cleavage. As it began to escalate, someone took a phone out and started taking pictures. As most of the girls were military, they suddenly stopped because a picture like that could ruin their careers. The guys started cussing out the one that ruined to mood by taking pictures, but the moment had passed.

The party eventually started to die down and I started to ask if anyone needed to stay the night, so they didn't have to drive. The only ones that said they would stay were Laura and Shawn. I could tell by the look in Laura's eye that it wasn't because they had too much to drink. As I walked out the last of the guests, Laura put on some music to set the mood.

Chloe and Laura were sitting next to each other on the couch with Shawn and they started to kiss. Shawn and I were watching the show, but it wasn't moving any further than kissing and I knew that both girls wanted it to. I took my shot and grabbed Laura's hand and moved it between Chloe's legs. Laura broke the kiss and sheepishly laughed, kind of embarrassed, but didn't stop. Chloe immediately responded by thrusting her hands in between Laura's legs. She moaned and triggered something primal in Laura.

The sound of the moan made Chloe even more bold and she undid Laura's belt and slid her hand down her pants and slowly started to finger her. It was her first time touching a woman like that and the thrill of the new experience was fueling her fire. Chloe was experimenting with her stroke and touch, trying to find out what would send her over the edge when Laura broke it off. She looked at Chloe with new excitement and said, "Let's put on outfits."

They ran off to my bedroom and instructed the guys to stay downstairs. After what felt like an eternity, a vision of heaven walked back down to us. Laura borrowed one of Chloe's costumes, she was wearing a red corset that pushed her huge breasts up and the matching panties barely covered her ass. The garters led down her long athletic legs that were now covered by thigh high stockings. Chloe wore my favorite, her French maid outfit that barely covered her ass. I could just see that she was wearing a thong. The top let some of her cleavage show but let your imagination run wild. Both were wearing heals and were oozing a primal sexuality.

They sat back on the couch and began kissing Shawn and me. Chloe started reaching out from Laura. She broke off her kiss and started kissing Laura again and running her hands over her body. The intensity started to pick up and Chloe reached down and uncovered Laura's tits, she moved down and started to gently kiss and lick her nipples.

Chloe laid Laura down on the couch and continued alternating between kissing her and licking her nipples. Shawn moved over and started fingering Laura, we quickly discovered that Laura was incredibly easy to make cum. She was having orgasm after orgasm and Chloe wanted to be the cause of it. She took Shawn's hand and moved it away and replaced it with her own fingers. She gently slid two fingers inside of her and returned her lips to Laura's nipples. The motion of Chloe's fingers started to mirror Laura's bucking hips.

Laura reached her arm under Chloe and began rubbing her clit as both were working each other to cum over and over. Shawn was enjoying watching the show, but I was over the edge. I took my clothes off and moved behind Chloe who was on all fours working on Laura. I took my rock-hard cock out and put the tip against Chloe's pussy. She was wetter that I had ever felt before. I pushed in and listened to Chloe moan so loud it echoed off the walls.

I could feel Laura's fingers against Chloe's clit, and I pumped inside of her as deep as I could go. Chloe loves her hair being pulled while I fuck her, so I grabbed a fist full and pulled her head back. She was making guttural moans as I rocked her body with every thrust. Chloe's hands were now on Laura's tits and thighs, bracing herself against my thrusts. I still had her hair in my hand and thrust her head down into Laura's pussy. There was no hesitation, she dove in and began licking her clit and fingering her, enjoying this new sensation. Each time she brought Laura to orgasm she got bolder and hungrier.

Laura got off the couch and moved beside Chloe, rubbing her ass and fingering her clit at the same time. Her tits were rubbing up against me as she was trying to make Chloe blackout with orgasms. Shawn still had not moved from the couch and seemed to be enjoying the show, I wondered how far I could go with Laura with this being uncharted territory for all of us.

I whispered to her that Chloe liked to have a finger in her ass. As I continued fucking her, Laura was still fingering her and put one finger in my mouth. I could taste Chloe's juices on her finger, and I was savoring the taste as she slid it into her ass. Gently at first, then growing bolder when she heard the moans. Laura worked Chloe and said to me "Do you like my tits? I've seen you looking at them before." I muttered yes.

"Touch them." She said. I looked at Shawn and he just nodded his head. While she had a finger in Chloe's ass I reached over and started to massage Laura's tits. She looked at me hungrily as if she had wanted this for a long time. I moved another hand to her ass and pulled her tight against me. I looked again at Shawn who just continued to watch.

While I was exploring Laura, I had stopped fucking Chloe despite still being inside of her. Laura reached down and grabbed the base of my cock and started stroking my cock that was slick with Chloe's juices. She whispered in my ear "Are you going to cum for us baby? I need your cum."

Instantly I was ready. Chloe sensed it and got on her knees in front of me. Laura was now completely in charge as both kneeled in front of me. She pushed Chloe's head and made her take me in her mouth. She sucked my cock hard trying to will me to cum.

"You are going to cum all over my tits, aren't you?" Laura said, giving me my instructions. Chloe looked up at me with my cock still in her mouth seeing if I was ready. I pulled out and came all over Laura's tits. It was one of the biggest loads I ever shot, and it felt like I was going to pass out. I looked down to see Chloe licking each drop of cum from Laura's tits. We all collapsed into a heap on the floor.

After a few minutes Laura and Shawn were on their way back to their own house, leaving Chloe and I to go over what had just happened. I asked her how she felt about everything and if it was something she wanted again. She looked at me and said, "Absolutely. I didn't even get a chance to have Laura go down on me."

Next time I will share what happened when she did.