Chloe's Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
Chloe is punished for her failures and then allowed to cum.
6.9k words
4.71
33k
25

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The butt plug was uncomfortable, she had mastered walking and almost forgot that it was there, but driving was a totally different thing. Every time she pressed the clutch or brake, the movement of her legs forced the plug against the seat, and reminded her with sharp discomfort that it was there. Thankfully she was almost home, only two or three minutes away. Had Andy known this would happen when he told her to have it in when she got back to his place?

Today had not been as successful as Chloe had hoped, and she knew she was in for some punishment when she told Andy she had failed to complete one of his tasks. She might also be punished when she admitted that in the short skirt that he had asked her to wear, that a man at work had seen her bald pussy.

She knew she could just lie, not mention the guy, and say she had managed to wank, but this was about trust. She would be 100% honest with Andy, and accept the consequences. If she was honest, this was all about the consequences. Any man could fuck her, but Andy was making her his, punishing her when she needed it, making her explore his sexual limits, making her submit. Like the butt plug, it was uncomfortable—actually with certain movements, it was painful—but she loved and wanted every gram of that pain and discomfort. It was making her wet.

When she pulled up onto Andy's drive and grabbed her bags, it was just coming up to four fifteen. They had two hours, and she really hoped he was going to fuck her today. She locked the car and scampered to the door, which opened as she went to knock. She stepped inside, then she stood in his hallway as he closed the door, putting her bag down under the stairs.

"Good evening," Andy said, his voice formal, and controlled.

"Hello, Master," she replied.

"Please remove all of your clothes, fold them and place them on the second stair."

Excitement flowed through Chloe; she was practically dancing as she unbuttoned her shirt, and then folded it, placing it on the stair. Then she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and twisted it to reach the clasp and release it. She was far too excited to do this sensually; she just wanted to be naked as quickly as possible. As she removed her bra, setting her large breasts free, she was sure she heard a suppressed gasp from Andy, and she sniggered. Andy had not seen her tits before; she had not removed her top on Wednesday. Actually that was not true he had seen them in the video she had sent but not in real life. Chloe was very proud of her boobs. They were big, round, but also pert, and firm. They sat on her chest with puffy pink nipples, which at this point were like bullets, but they did not sag, there was no resting on her belly. They were magnificent, even for an 18-year-old.

She quickly folded the bra in two and placed it with the top. She pulled off her shoes and placed them beside the clothes, then up clipped her skirt. Totally naked now, she folded that and placed it with the other clothes. Andy must have seen the butt plug as she bent over and placed the skirt. She was proud of herself for getting that in at work, but it was the cause of her being seen.

At the end of the day she had decided to go to the toilet to put it in, which involved going up or down one floor. The elevators are also busy at that time of day so she used the stairs. As she walked down, a guy from her office that she had spoken to maybe twice, was coming up. As he rounded the landing to come up the ten steps, she was descending. He looked up at her, and started to say, "Good afternoon, Chloe." He faltered at "Chl...", clearly seeing up her skirt to the delights that were uncovered by her lack of panties. The flick of his eyes gave away what he was looking at.

She was pleased with the confidence she kept, walking past him and saying, "Hi, Tim." He had stopped and his eyes followed her, then he turned and watched her descend the next steps that he had just climbed. As she reached the door to the third floor, to exit to the ladies' toilet, she looked back. He was still staring and his jaw was slightly open. "Never going to happen," was all she said, as she exited.

As she sat on the toilet and pulled out the lube and plug, her heart was racing. There was an element of excitement at being discovered and seen. There was part of her embarrassed beyond belief, but more than anything, her heart was going because she knew she had to tell Andy. She lubricated her arse and the plug quickly; this was the third time it was going in. Sitting there, she positioned it carefully, then slipped in the first third. That was easy now and, if she were being honest, so was the first time. She sat for a moment calming herself and relaxing, deep breaths, then gritted her teeth together, and pushed hard. Internally she screamed at the pain of it, and yes it was pain, not discomfort, but remained quiet on the outside.

The plug was almost in, but not quite. She sat for a moment holding it, trying to relax, which she believed she was successful at. Then, before she gave herself a chance for anything else, she shoved and it popped in. The sound was loud in the silent toilet, and she breathed out the words, "Jesus Christ, I really hope that gets easier." She took some toilet paper and wiped carefully all the excess lube. The last thing she needed was a stain.

Quickly she returned to her desk; the plug was comfortable by the time she got to the top of the stairs, and she was ready to go. As she collected her things into her bag and logged off her computer, she saw Tim looking at her. She winked at him and the laughed, as she walked away to leave the building.

Chloe found that while that had all been running through her head, she had followed Andy to the living room. She looked around; there was an awful lot of things in the room that could be used this evening. Lots she recognised, like ropes, cuffs, a wand. But also things she didn't know at all, and things she had seen but didn't know what they were called, like that pin wheel thing, she was pretty sure was called something beginning with a 'W', but wasn't certain.

Andy spoke, the first thing he said after, 'Good afternoon,' as he had just watched her. "Please come over to the coffee table," he said, a level of command to his voice.

Chloe obeyed, and stood by the very large and solid wooden coffee table, Andy then started to tie rope around her knee. "So tell me what you have learnt over the last two days?" he said, as he secured and tested the loops and knot on her left knee.

"I have learnt that I will obey you, even when I don't want to, Master," she said, as he moved to tie a separate piece of rope to her right knee.

"What else?" he continued.

"That I can control my orgasms better than I thought I could, and that I am desperate to cum." She was not lying; she had been turned on by a draft blowing up her skirt on the way into the office this morning, and her skirt rubbing against her arse. It was bloody stupid!

"Excellent," Andy said as he finished tying the right knee. "Please kneel on the table."

Chloe climbed onto the coffee table and knelt down. With a tender touch and care, he took her left arm, and then said, "Tell me about today."

As he moved her elbow to be beside her knee and started to loop the rope around, her face not pressed against the coffee table a couple of inches in front of her knees, turned to the left, she began, knowing exactly what he wanted to hear.

"I am sorry Master, but I tried to masturbate in the office twice today, but both times somebody came in, and I can't stay quiet."

He said nothing, and continued to secure her elbow. When he moved to the other side, she turned her head to face him. He looked at her; it was not an unkind look, and then he said, "Go on."

"Well, I did try and I did wank, but I stopped long before I got like I was last night," she paused, as she felt quite uncomfortable. As he pulled her right arm the same as her left, her tits squeezed against her belly and tops of her legs.

"I did take and send you the photo, and though I don't think I achieved a lot today, I was turned on all day. Then before I left, I went to the toilet and put the plug in." She paused as he tapped it, and sent shocks of pleasure through her body, then continued. "I was surprised how easily I got it in, and please don't be mad Master, but when I was going to the toilet, a man, Tim, saw up my skirt. He saw that I had no knickers on and looked right at my bald pussy."

"Why would I be mad?" Andy enquired.

"Because it is yours, and only yours, Master," Chloe replied.

"Did you not think I wanted somebody to see you?" he said with a slight tone of amusement to his voice.

Chloe was not sure what to say; she had not considered that. "I don't know, Master," was all that she could think of.

"How did it make you feel?" Andy enquired further.

Chloe was not sure how to respond to that, the excitement had made her wet, but she had definitely felt embarrassed. Then she thought to how she had teased him before she left, and said, "I was embarrassed at the time, but it was exciting too, and then when I winked at him before I left the office it made me feel powerful."

Andy had finished securing her arms, and was at the sofa picking up a spreader bar. It was quite wide, and as he returned securing her right leg, the other end of the bar was barely on the table. Then he took her wrist and secured that in a second strap before walking back around to the left. She turned her head again.

He pulled her legs apart further, and started to secure her left leg. She really was not comfortable at all now, and she didn't think she had ever felt so exposed, as he spoke again. "So, on Wednesday night you were cheeky: that's 5 lashes. But you achieved everything asked of you, and on Thursday the same, everything completed." He paused, clearly thinking as he completed securing her. He picked up a blindfold and she felt the silk on her face as he tied it, removing her vision. Then he continued, "Today, you tried and failed a task: 10 lashes. Then you let a man see you..."

Before he could finish, Chloe interrupted him. "You said you wanted that."

There was silence for more time than Chloe was happy with, then he continued, "Because I want something does not mean you will not be punished for it: 5 lashes. And then 5 more for interrupting me. 25 lashes in total."

Chloe composed her thoughts, then said, "I am sorry, Master. I deserve my punishment." Her voice was level, and sounded contrite, but internally she was burning with desire for the punishment. Her heart was pounding, her pussy was fluttering with expectation: she really needed to cum. But nothing appeared to happen for a long time.

Chloe heard a swish through the air, then her cheeks exploded in fire, she yelled out, "Jesus mother fucker!" as pain enveloped her arse. She was still sucking air back in when the swish sound happened again and for a second time her bottom exploded in pain. She fought against her restraints, but there was zero give. She was close to hyperventilating; she had never felt anything like that, and the burning sting in her arse was unbelievable. She felt wet in her eyes. That was not within her control; she didn't want to cry. In fact, she wanted to say, 'More!' Her clit was dancing at this.

She felt Andy's hand on the back of her leg. Slowly, he brought it up to the area he had struck, stroking it. She felt her breathing relax, and the pain was subsiding faster than she ever imagined it would. "That is the strap. It is all about the moment of impact; the sensations are intense," his voice was commanding, but also soft. Chloe thought to herself, 'You're not fucking kidding, it is intense!' Andy continued, "Like the hand, there is little damage that lasts beyond the slap, unless it is sustained."

His hand withdrew, and she momentarily mourned the loss of his touch, before the sound again, and explosions of pain across her arse, lower than before. Her response was more contained this time: a yelp of pain, and she had sucked in a full breath before the next one landed in the same area. Again she yelped. His hand returned stroking, his fingers touching her pussy, which made her flinch in excitement. But his soothing touch was welcome as he said, "This is, and will be, sustained. You will find it hard to sit down tonight."

As he spoke, he quite deliberately stroked her mons and down her lips. She was focusing on that as she said, "I can take it, Master. I deserve it. Do your worst."

Andy laughed, and said, "It will be many weeks before you feel my worst." He paused as he removed his hand, and then continued. "Here is a tiny taste."

The swish happened again, but there was a slightly different sound to it. Even before Chloe had registered that fully, her pussy lips and mons stung, the sound echoing around the room. Chloe thought she might be sick; the pain made what her arse felt seem insignificant, and a very pained cry escaped her lips.

As she shook from the pain, she marvelled at his precision; the tip of the strap had grazed her clit as it landed. The sting was subsiding quickly as before, but the intense tingle in her clit remained. She actually thought she might cum from being spanked.

Chloe swallowed several times. She tried to rear up to release the compression in her lungs from the position she was tied in, to get some deep breaths, but her movement was servery limited and she just seemed to rock a little. She did, however, get a couple of deep breaths, and determined not to be beaten by this. In a slightly breathless voice she said, "Thank you, Master."

Andy watched her; the reaction to the slap across her pussy was interesting. She actually tried to escape, but did not even say stop or no, and as soon as she was able, she'd said, 'Thank you.' He would be very surprised if she was getting off on the pain already. However, his vision was fixed on her beautiful pussy lips; they were more red-pink, than the creamy pink they were when she arrived. His mind replayed the impact moment: the compression of the lips; the ripple of motion that flowed out across her mons and onto her legs; the way her lips burst open, revealing the flush red secret inside, as the strap moved away and they quickly settled back into their normal position. He was as hard as he ever got; he just wanted to bury his hard cock in her inviting pink pussy. But he had to do this properly. He was shaping her for her entire adult life. Andy wanted her to remember this and wanted to recreate the feelings forever, not think of it as a dirty old man taking the first opportunity that he got to fuck her juicy young pussy.

Andy walked away to the kitchen, calming his mind and the desire. He picked up the plastic bottle of water that he had removed from the freezer about 30 minutes before she arrived, and walked back. He placed the bottle in front of her face, but she couldn't see it at the moment, and even if she could she would have no idea. He stroked her bottom again, enjoying the soft skin there. Then, he picked up the strap and swung it, probably slightly softer than before, but the ripples of skin bounced away from the impact site just the same. The very satisfying thwack sound was also the same, as was her grunt of pain. He did not even pause and the next one flowed into the same motion and landed number seven. Eight and nine followed, the red band now stretching from the tops of her thighs in the fold where her legs became her bum, to the top of her crack. The butt plug was a silver circle in a sea of red, which he tapped again as he stroked her buttocks gently.

He listened as her breathing slowly went from pained and short to calming and deep, before he tapped the plug again, and then ran his fingers very delicately up her lips, giving her clit the merest of glances, watching her buck in pleasure. She was not wrong; she did need to cum. But that would happen all in good time, and probably not how she was expecting.

Andy stood back and repeated the slap across her pussy, deliberately not as hard, but crushing her clit. Chloe wailed, mixed with a shout of pain, and a moan of carnal pleasure. It was a very strange sound. As the strap moved away, a very satisfying red glow flooded her lips, her pussy engorged and even more inviting. It took longer, but again she spoke. "Thank you, Master. More of them, please! I think they could make me cum."

That surprised Andy; she clearly was getting off on the pain, and her voice conveyed so much desire, and wanton lust, she really did know what she wanted. "You are not allowed to cum," was his only response, and he made sure his voice made clear there was no other option.

Andy moved away and picked up the paddle, replacing the strap. He walked back to Chloe and while still striding, swung the paddle. It made a perfect contact with her cheeks, the sound more of a dull clap than the thwack of the strap. He watched the ripples from the impact site, so much bigger than the strap. And because the paddle's swing was soundless, the reaction from Chloe was different, too. She did not have that half-second to brace; the first she knew of it was the impact. She had moved forward, her arse rising slightly, as her left cheek was pushed even harder into the wooden table. The yelp was more pained, also; probably as much from the shock as real pain.

Chloe's breathing was erratic for a moment, then she started to calm. He spoke as she did. "That is the paddle; unlike the strap, which yields to the flesh, and responds to it, the paddle is solid and forces the flesh to its will. The pain lasts; there will be bruises."

Chloe sucked in a breath hard, then said, "Yes, Master. The burning is not disappearing as before; I can still feel the discomfort. Thank you, Master."

In quick succession Andy landed four more slaps. Each was accompanied by a loud grunt from Chloe, exactly the same as when he spanked her by hand on Wednesday. He paused and again stroked up her legs onto her now very-red bottom, enjoying the warmth that was radiating off of it. He felt her pushing her bottom into his hand, the desire to be touched and held clear. The movement, as he caressed her lips and brushed the tips across her clit, almost made him laugh. She was going to be easy to take to the edge today.

Andy stepped back, and within a few seconds had landed 5 more slaps on her arse. Again, Chloe grunted through them all, but they must have been painful at the end; her arse was glowing red and there were a couple of welts appearing. It took 30 seconds, much longer than he had taken to apply the spanks, then she said, "Thank you, Master."

Andy again stroked from her legs. The warmth from her arse, red and glowing, was intense now. She flinched as his hand crossed the two areas where welts were appearing, but he stroked back across them to make sure she felt them.

"Do not move; I will be back. You will have to wait for the last five and they will not be on your arse." He decided to cut off at that point as he spoke, letting her imagination fill in the rest. It was likely to be worse than the reality.

"Thank you, Master. I will stay still." Her response was a little shaky, but her conviction was clear.

Andy walked into the kitchen, and tapped the button on the fridge to dispense ice. One large ice cube fell into his hand.

He walked back to Chloe, and ran the ice over her welts. She flinched away, as best she could in her tied position, but returned to upright immediately. The cooling on the welts would feel good as soon as the ice moved on. Andy moved the ice, balancing the cube on the top of her inter-gluteal cleft. He watched as a drip formed on the bottom of the cube, then broke free running down her cleft towards her arsehole.

The ice almost burned as it passed across a couple of the areas of her arse cheeks; Chloe fought to stay still but she could not stop the flinch. From there, she felt it move to the top, and he seemed to spend a long time getting it to stay still. There was something erotic about not being able to see, but also frustrating. She felt ice-cold drops start to run down her crack and across her arsehole.

12