Chloe's Teacher Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move; if the ice cube falls, I will add 5 spanks to your total for next time." Andy was back to full command in his voice, so she replied, "Yes, Master."

She felt his fingers slide across her pussy lips, so soft and gentle; his delicate touch made her pussy flutter. His fingers slipped either side of her clit, and started to circle, not touching her clit, but moving skin and flesh to cause her clit to also move and become more excited. Chloe moaned. She could feel the orgasm that she had been so desperate to release for over two days now rising. Random muscles in her body tensed or felt tight, as warmth spread across her body. She moaned loudly, totally forgetting the ice cube. Then, a large very cold drip ran down her cleft quickly, so quickly it bounced across her arsehole and continued south at a pace. The moment it slipped onto the tight little crack between her pussy lips, breaking like a wave across the outside, laser focus returned to her mind.

Chloe had never been in this situation before; it was totally alien to her. Her body was physically heading quickly towards an orgasm, but her mind wasn't. Her mind was focused on keeping her body still. In her mind's eye she could see the cube sitting on her back, dripping down her crack; she was determined not to let it move. The warmth of her bottom was melting the ice fast; several more large, cold drips sped their way down her crack, across her perineum, breaking across her smooth delicate lips. She felt them move with the cold, as without warning she moaned again, and started to feel the shake of her orgasm. The cube fell, but she did not hear it hit anything.

Andy stopped massaging her clit. She still shook, and she fought to control it, as he said to her, "Don't you cum."

"I am trying, Master," she replied, strain like she had never heard from herself evident in her voice.0 "The cube was torture; I have never felt anything like that on my pussy, the anticipation as it ran towards my lips..." She trailed off, but the orgasm was definitely stopped for now.

"I need to cum; then I will be able to control it better, Master," she said.

"And where is the fun in that?" he replied. She could sort of see his point, but she wanted to cum more than anything now.

Suddenly she felt herself picked up, and placed back down on the table on her back. She sort of rocked, where her back was curved from how she was tied.

"Now for your final 5 of today; I hope you are prepared for a shock," Andy said, and he brushed his finger across her clit as he moved away. Chloe felt her heart race, a combination of his touch and the words. What was going to be a shock?

From a distance, just far enough away to reach Chloe, Andy swung his arm, his hands coming down across Chloe's pussy. Her soft, delicate skin yielded to his hand, his middle finger grazing down her slit from her clit, and a gentle ripple sliding away across her flesh. The yelp was quite pronounced; his hand, heavier and with more coverage than the strap, caused very different feelings. He did not think it was possible for her to move in any significant way, but she seemed to. As his hand moved away, she seemed to be pushing her pussy towards him like she wanted more. He obliged, his hand coming down a second time, harder, with his fingers deliberately crushing her clit. She visibly strained against the restraints as she yelped, but again, it was like her pussy pushed toward him.

Andy moved; Chloe would have no clue what was about to happen. He was careful not to make the slap hard. With just the tips of his fingers, he slapped across the nipple on her right breast. The feeling was amazing; her breast compressed a bowl around her nipple and areola and then, as there was nothing left to compress, the skin became tight, firm. His fingers seemed to be absorbed by her breast. As the resistance of the skin and the ripples of the compression rolled out across her breast, the yelp from Chloe was pronounced and sharp. As his hand moved away and the breast returned to normal, moving in an almost hypnotic motion, a deep pink mark remained on the skin around the nipple.

"Oh my god," Chloe exclaimed. "That hurt so much, and it was so unexpected. Do it again!" Her voice had the strain of arousal, and there was a pause that was longer than it should have been, before she added, "Please, Master."

Andy decided to let the pause go, and asked, "Did you like that?"

"I don't know. I have never experienced anything like that," she replied. "I either want more because that is a very unique pain that I like, or it is a real punishment."

Andy was really pleased with her honesty. The more she told him about her feelings and responses, the more he could tailor sessions to punish or reward. But he simply said, "You need to tell me all of that, about everything. It will help shape your lessons."

His arm was moving before he had even finished speaking, and the left breast experienced the same treatment as the right. Chloe had clearly prepared for another; her chest was more tensed than before, and his hand met resistance much earlier, and there was much more of a slap sound. Chloe's grunt was one of satisfaction, and it was only a fraction of a second after it that she said, "More, Master."

Andy ignored her and aimed the last slap right across her pussy lips. It landed with a very pleasing sound that echoed around the room and he was impressed by the amount of movement that she managed in her tied position, as a stream of expletives ejected from her mouth in something that resembled a scream.

As she calmed, Andy said, "That is your punishment, done." He waited for a response.

Several seconds passed, as she sucked in enough air to be able to talk clearly. Then she replied, "Thank you Master; I deserved that!"

Andy smiled, as he said, "You will probably like the next bit more."

Chloe liked the sound of what Andy had just said. Her pussy was on fire; the skin around it burned with a sting that she did not know how to explain. She did not recall feeling her pussy lips as separate things before, but at this moment, they burned, and she could clearly feel the shape of them on her body. She was blind to the world, which she was finding more and more erotic, but she had a vivid picture in her head of what her lips looked like right now. The hypersensitive skin was painting that image for her, as the tiny draft that Andy created moving around felt like a gale.

Chloe waited for master to say something further but he didn't. She could hear movement, but that was it; then she felt his touch, his hand, fingers gently sliding up the skin from her perineum, and he reached her lips. She was not sure if his touch was soothing, or prolonging the discomfort, but she wanted his touch either way. Her head spun for a moment. How could she have such a desire already? They were as good as strangers, on nodding terms until 48 hours ago, and since then she had spent maybe 3 hours with him. The feelings she had, and the basic logic did not add up in her head, but before she could consider it any further, he pressed her clit—hard. The gasp that she let out was probably heard at the end of the street. With the explosion of sensation that radiated out from her clit, her mind jumped to how much she wanted to cum, tingles running all over her pussy.

Andy still said nothing. Her world was black and almost silent; she could hear a clock ticking, but everything was about the feeling. She had the cold hard wood of the table under her curved back. Then she had his fingers on her clit. Well, not on her clit now, as he was massaging down the sides of her clit. But it didn't need direct contact; the feelings were still rising quickly. She moaned, a natural response to the feeling that was absorbing her. Her world was the table, her bindings and her clit.

The buzz of a vibrator being switched on filled her ears. It was almost shocking after the silence before. If she was honest, she really didn't think he would need it. The dance his fingers were doing on her mons was likely to get her there. She jolted as a wave of pleasure washed through her.

"Don't cum until I say you can," Andy said, as a wand came down onto her clit, and gently forced into the top of her slit. Andy's other hand moved and he started to apply quite a considerable pressure to her mons. The feelings in her changed; it wasn't just that her clit was now bouncing about. The pressure on her mons caused the waves of pleasure that were building to move deeper into her body, rather than emanating solely from clit.

Chloe felt herself fight against the ropes. It was not that she wanted to, but as muscles tensed and the mental pressure to hold back her orgasm combined to cause a lack of self-control, other muscles created an involuntary straightening of both her arms and legs. Of course, she couldn't, being tied as she was. The flinching and body movements that resulted were quite strange, and Andy used his body to steady her. She felt the substantial frame of his body, and her mind flicked to an image of him naked, taking her. The flutter that sent through her was so intense, she had to fight not to cum. A thought that she had not seen any of his body yet flashed through her mind as she tried to breathe carefully and deeply to calm herself.

She realised that there was almost a constant moan that she was emitting, like a release of pressure to help stop the orgasm. Pressure both on her mons and on her clit from the wand increased. She almost screamed with the delight, but knew she could not stop the climax now.

"I'm...sorry, Mast...Sorry, Master. I am...am cummmmmmmming!" Chloe was lost to herself. It felt like the vibrator was a battery, the electrical shocks that the orgasm was sending through her body. Her world was closing in on her, her body shaking violently, the climax more intense than anything she had experienced before.

She was expecting Andy to complain or punish her for cumming, but Andy did not say a word; he just kept up the pressure. As much as she had wanted to cum, she now wanted it to stop, but Andy was not letting it. His pressure was really driving her body wild, but she could not move to respond. She jerked and flinched more and more, as she started to moan, "Oh Jesus, stop, I can't take it. No, no more."

She repeated the words, merging them, confusing them, mixing them, her mind turning to mush. She was her clit; there was nothing else as it was bouncing, on fire, and absorbing her. The pressure was now building inside, not outside. She knew that the wand was being pushed harder and harder into her but the pressure was rising within her pussy, all focused on her clit and the surrounding area. It was like her clit was growing to consume her. The strain on her body was intense. She was barely breathing, the blackness in front of her eyes was closing in on her mind. There was darkness, and the fire that was her ever-expanding clit, that now seemed to encompass the entire lower part of her body. The orgasmic flow just seemed to go on and on. Was there ever a time she was not climaxing?

Something seemed to give, and she screamed, not loud, but it was a scream. It felt like the pressure that had built had exploded from her pussy, as the bonds hurt with the strain that she put on them, and the vibrator moved away, and the pressure from Andy's hand disappeared.

Chloe was vaguely aware of the bonds being removed, she opened her eyes, not completely certain where she was. Her body ached, but she also had a feeling of immense contentment. She stretched out, her muscles screaming out at her. Her mind slowly cleared: she was in Andy's house, and she had just had an orgasm. Her mind paused for a moment, as she replayed that orgasm. It was so long, and so intense. And what the hell was that at the end? She looked around. Andy was sitting, watching her, and she thought he was admiring her naked body.

"Thank you, Master, what happened there?"

He smiled at her, then said, "You squirted at the height of your orgasm." His voice was kind and comforting.

"I don't squirt," she replied, "but I also don't lose control like that."

"I forced it," he responded. "It is a very rare woman that does not squirt under that pressure."

Chloe sat up on the table, her head swimming slightly. Thoughts of how little control she had had for the last 90 minutes running around in her head. She had squirted. Really? Was that the release of pressure? Was that something he wanted to repeat? She had so many questions, but she also just wanted to bask in the delight she currently felt.

"Master, that was wonderful. I want that again, please," she thought her voice sounded a little like she was pleading, but really she was. She wanted to repeat that.

"We can do that again, but the intensity came from the denial that you have experienced for 3 days. I might have to make you wait for a week next time." There was a hint of amusement in his voice as he handed her the bottle of ice water.

As she drank the few mouthfuls of melted ice water in the bottle he said, "Look in that bottle. What is in there?"

Chloe looked, it was just ice, now that she had drank the water. She focused on the ice. Was there something in it? She had no clue, as she said, "I don't know Master. It is just ice."

"Next time, I am going to cut open the bottle and take the ice out. What is it then?" he hinted.

Chloe looked, she imagined holding the ice in the bottle and it hit her, "Oh My God! That is an ice dildo!" There was shock and surprise in her voice. Then she realised what that meant. "No Master, you can't; I couldn't take that."

"You can, and you will!" Andy said firmly.

Chloe thought for a moment, and she realised that she really didn't want that, which meant she actually did, so she replied, "Yes, Master."

"So, was today what you expected, wanted?" Andy enquired.

"No, and yes," Chloe replied, "I don't want what I expect; you need to use and abuse me, make it uncomfortable. Today was wonderful; I hurt so much, but my pussy is still tingling."

"Excellent," Andy said, "I think we need a few tasks for you before our next session"

"Yes, Master," Chloe responded.

"So there was a number of tasks," Andy began, "I want you to continue to put the butt plug in once a day and keep it in for an hour. You don't have to show me, but you can if you wish. I will trust you to do it. Similarly, I want you to melt an ice cube with your pussy every other day, and I want a photo of you looking sexy every day."

There was a pause, and Chloe thought she should respond. "I can do that, Master."

"Perfect. Also, you must not wear underwear; I want you to flash a stranger before next Wednesday. I would like a photo of who you flash, and a description of what you flashed, and their reaction," As Andy said this, Chloe could not stop the gasp; he was making her show herself.

Before she could actually complain about that, he continued. "I will leave the second part to your discretion, but if you want to put on a little show for them, that is fine too." Chloe thought for a second then realised 'a show' was touch herself, masturbate. There was no way she was doing that yet. The rest seemed OK, even if the last one was a little scary.

After a moment of thought, she replied, "Yes Master. Is that all, Master?"

"For now. I will text you if I think of anything else," he replied, as he got up and walked over to her. He helped her up, and she cuddled into him. As she stood in his strong arms, feeling very protected and comfortable, she mused in her head that after two sessions, he had not taken any of his clothes off, and not had her do anything to him. She had seen his big cock straining his trousers several times, and she was prepared to bet it had today, even if the blindfold had topped her seeing.

As he started to help her get dressed, she considered that in detail. Why? She decided to ask.

"Master, why have you stayed clothed, and you have not used your...you know...on me?" her voice was a little unsure.

"That will come in time, but this is not about fucking you, it is about you learning to control yourself and respond to my commands and desires. And not because I want you to, but because you want to." He paused, then said, "I can't wait to violate that beautiful body of yours, but it will be when the time is right in your training, not when I can't control myself."

She nodded as she pulled on the last of her clothes, he moved back in and kissed her. She kissed back, pushing into him, wanting him to know how much she loved what she had been through since Wednesday.

As he released her and she stepped away, he said, "You may cum as much as you want over the weekend, but you must not cum after you go to bed on Sunday."

"Ye,s Master," she said as she walked towards the front door.

As she walked out, he said, "Goodbye, my beautiful little slut."

"Goodbye, Master. Until Monday," she replied, feeling very content, and with a warm tingle between her legs that seemed all the more intense as the wind blew up her skirt to her unprotected pussy.

12