Chloe's Teacher Pt. 06

Story Info
Chloe deals with a remote vibe, then returns for punishment.
7.5k words
4.75
18.2k
13

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Chapter like all the story has been edited by TRCIII, I would like to thank him for the hard work in making this story as good as it can be!

Chloe sat at her desk. It was not long to home time on Wednesday, and she was looking forward to seeing Andy. She was not sure why he had made the last two days hard; the vibrating love egg had a lot to answer for. On Sunday evening she had unpacked it and read the instructions. Nothing that you wouldn't expect in there, so she downloaded the app, set it up and paired the egg to her phone. As instructed, she sent the details to Andy, with a message saying she would put it in before she left for work in the morning.

He had fired back a message that said, 'You had better still be adhering to the no knickers rule.' There had been a few crying laughing emojis attached too, although she did not see the funny side of that; she had almost been caught several times now, and she was sure Tim had told a couple of guys she was not wearing knickers. They were clearly trying to see.

However, in the morning she had dutifully slipped the egg into its natural home. She had actually surprised herself at how wet she was for it; the thought of giving Andy that control at that point was very arousing. Not so much now. She had then confirmed that the egg and phone were connected, and noticed that there was a request from Andy to join the account on the app, and she approved it. Not 30 seconds later the egg vibrated for 10 seconds. She had to sit back down on her bed, it was so intense.

The next one came as she waited for the lift at work; she had at least 6 people around her, and it was all she could do to stand up straight. A tiny whimper slipped from her lips, as she was forced to take the short steps into the lift with it still going. It cut off as the doors shut, and the relieved breath that she let out drew a couple of sideways glances from the others going up.

She was pleased there were no more for a good period and she was at her desk and working when Tim walked up. Before he went to his desk he walked to hers, and in a quiet voice said, "You didn't need to take my keys away. I wasn't going to drive."

"Better safe than sorry," Chloe responded, "How was your head? You were a mess when you got back here Friday afternoon."

"I was bad Saturday morning when I came back to collect my car, head banging like I don't ever recall before. But I don't remember coming back here Friday at all. I just woke up in my chair about 6:30." He spoke in a very confident, but very quiet, way as he continued. "I did have a dream, though, that I am not completely sure was a dream, if you know what I mean."

"I absolutely know what you mean," she said, "but a dream is all it will remain," with a smile on her face that she could not suppress no matter how hard she tried. Tim's eyes had gone wide, as he turned and walked to his desk.

As he walked Chloe said to his back, "By the way, there is nothing about me you should find intimidating." Tim spun around; clearly that confirmed to him that it was not a dream at all. He looked at her for a moment, then sat at his desk. She caught him looking at her several times that morning, and every time he was looking under her desk trying to work out if she had knickers on.

Chloe smiled at him as she got up for lunch; it must be torture for him having that fuzzy memory, knowing he had been close to her pussy, but not remembering it well enough. She was very conflicted. Part of her wanted to drag out the torture, be suggestive, and that part of her made her run her hand down her dress as she walked over to him. The fabric went tight over her body, and it was clear to anybody that saw that there were no panties there. And Tim was looking closely. However, she also felt a little sorry for him; her interactions with him over the last few weeks had significantly increased, and she actually liked him, so in addition to wanting to torture him, she wanted to make it better too. Which was why she walked towards him, to say, "Look, I was a little mean Friday. Let me buy you lunch?"

Tim was just about the right side of eager as he moved to join her, and they walked together to the canteen, exchanging small talk about work. Once they had both selected a light lunch, Chloe paid and they sat down next to each other in one of the quieter parts of the room, which Chloe steered them towards.

As they ate, Chloe said, "Tim, I know I have been teasing you a bit..."

Before she could say anymore, Tim spoke in a whisper, leaning in to her, "Just tell me. Did I lean against your thigh and watch you rub yourself on Friday?"

Chloe looked at him. He was bright red and clearly had said that without the real confidence to do it. That was evident by the panicked look in his eyes. She said slowly, "I am not interested in you like that, but yes, in your drunken state, my teasing got way out of hand."

His eyes went from panicked to wide and shocked, in a heartbeat. Chloe ignored that and carried on with small talk.

As they finished eating, Chloe looked around. There was nobody close and definitely nobody looking her way. She swallowed, then said, "I feel really bad that I took advantage of your drunken state, so consider this making up for it."

Chloe took his hand, her hand over the top of his and guided it quickly to her dress. She pushed his hand into her body, and then ran it down her side, to her leg, clearly letting him feel that there were no panties there. She pushed his hand onto her inner thigh, not ten millimetres from her pussy, with just the fabric of her dress between. He must be able to feel the heat. Then with timing that was impossible to be worse, Andy struck, and the egg vibrated. Chloe had never intended to run his hand around on to her inner thigh, but she had found the first part so arousing that she kept going, and as the vibration shot through her pussy, she flinched heavily, and threw Tim's hand back at him.

"What was that?" he exclaimed. He had clearly felt the vibration.

"Nothing," she replied. "I took it too far again. Sorry." She moved to get up and leave. Tim grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.

"I don't want to be inappropriate, but you at least owe me an explanation." His voice was uncertain and maybe even a little scared.

Chloe sat back down; Andy had a lot to answer for with this damn remote vibrator. Her head raced for a moment trying to work out what to say. Then after a moment, she thought she had a plan.

"Do you know what a DOM and SUB are?" she emphasised the words.

"I think so," Tim said not sounding sure.

"Fine, in really simple terms, a Sub is somebody that willingly gives over control of their sex life to another person, and that person is their Dom. There is a lot more to it than that, but you get the idea?" Chloe was keeping her voice low.

"Errr, yes, I understand, but I thought that type of thing only happened in porn." There was scepticism in his voice as he said this.

"No, it is real. I am a Sub, and my Dom keeps giving me tasks, like flashing you the other week, and on Friday I had a task to get you to watch me masturbate." Chloe was nervous telling him this much, but he was not overreacting. In fact, he looked slightly embarrassed. So, she carried on. "Today I have a remote-control vibrator...in me, and my Dom activates it when he feels like, and I have to cope. That's what you just felt."

"Wow," Tim looked amazed now.

"You say a word to anybody and I end you; I have film of you," Chloe was clear with her words, and tried hard not to sound threatening.

"Whooo, Whooo," Tim said, hands up in defence. "I am not saying anything. It sounds hot, and I want you to tell me all about it."

Chloe was not sure how to respond, but before she could Tim then blurted, "Can I see the vibrator, too?"

Chloe stood, "I'll think about it." She said as she walked away, taking her plate and tray to the disposal stand. As she walked away, Tim came up to her.

"You have my 100% discretion," he said, before giving her a big, genuine smile.

"OK, I am thinking about it," she said.

As soon as she was back at her desk she texted Andy, 'Don't ask how, but Tim knows about the vibrator. It's your fault! Bloody bad timing or what! How much can I tell/show him to keep him quiet?'

It took a good 20 minutes for Andy to come back, but his response was not really what Chloe wanted to see at all.

'We will discuss punishment for your failure, Wednesday, along with the punishment for speaking to me like that. However, tell him whatever you need to. Protect your job and private life; there will be no punishment for whatever you need to do for that. And if you need me to assist, l will. Oh, and if you have to be a little naughty to buy his silence, then I want proof of that.'

Chloe looked at the message, fuming that she was to be punished for his screw up. Well, actually no, she was wet at the thought of punishment, but she was still fuming, even as she wrote 'Yes, Master. I am sorry, Master,' and sent it.

That was the worst of the "incidents," and she still had to sort Tim out at some point, but he wasn't in today, so she had not had to deal. However, it was now 10 minutes until she left for the day, and since Tim, Andy had activated the egg when she was driving home that evening with her mum in the car. She had squirmed in the seat and you could hear the vibrations. Thankfully, her mum thought it was her phone. Then he had done it six, yes SIX, times in college yesterday. She had almost fallen down the stairs for one of them, and by the end of the day there was one girl and two boys that were giving her odd looks; they knew something was up.

Today he had mostly been more restrained, but she had spent over half her lunch break with it going, but it had been silent since.

Chloe packed her things and shot out the door dead on leaving time. She was out the car park as quickly, too. She was a little nervous that she had no idea what her punishment would be today, but she also hoped that Andy was going to fuck her for the second time. Just the thought of that made her pussy and clit flutter and tingle.

By the time she pulled up on Andy's drive she was the picture of excitement. Her own thoughts had spun around each other as she drove, and it was all she could do not to give herself a little rub on the drive. She skipped up the drive to the door, basking in the lovely spring sunshine, and knocked with a firm-but-playful knock.

Andy opened the door quickly; she was at least a couple of minutes early, so was smiling that she would not get punished for that. "Good afternoon, Miss Moore," said Andy also smiling. Actually, he looked playful as he continued. "I presume you are here to have your nether regions punished, and made red and sore?"

"I am here for you to use my body however you see fit, Master," she replied, the slightest giggle in her voice.

Andy swung the door open and let her in, and as she removed her shoes, he closed it behind him, and for the first time she heard him lock it.

She was not concerned about that, but had to ask, "Why have you locked the door?"

Andy smiled again, then replied, "Because we are out in the garden today, and I don't ever leave the door unlocked if I am out there. You can't hear anything in the house."

She followed him out to the garden saying, "Fair enough." It was a large garden that she knew well from playing in it as a child. There was a lot of space, but none of the garden was overlooked, and Chloe knew from personal experience that you could scream and shout all you wanted out there, and none of the neighbours were close enough to hear.

Today, sitting on the patio in front of her was the picnic bench, the same as you see in pub gardens up and down the country. It wasn't normally there; it had been swapped with the main hardwood dining set that Andy and his wife used normally. She had never seen it like this; there were cuffs and ropes attached to it today, and on one of the seats was a butt plug. It might have been the one he used last time, but it looked a bit bigger than that one felt. There was also a leather strap, lube, and a good-sized dildo.

Chloe was very pleased to see the strap; it was the one thing that really drove her wild. The pain was intense, but the feelings that pain produced were, to be frank, heavenly. Chloe did not wait to be told: she removed her blouse and bra, and slipped her skirt down, picking it up and folding it delicately before placing it all on a chair, with her shoes underneath. She stood naked, looking expectantly at the bench, the warm sun playing on her soft skin. She stretched, head up and arms into the air; she felt her breasts lift as she did. She was not really used to being naked outside, but this felt really good. As she relaxed and opened her eyes, she caught Andy, mouth open, staring at her. She had clearly made an impression there, but he composed himself quickly, and indicated that he wanted her on the bench.

He moved swiftly and her legs were both secured to a leg of the bench. They were a good meter apart, her knees pulled against the seat. It was not a comfortable position really; her arse, and for that matter her pussy, felt very exposed. Her belly was resting against the table part, and Andy took her hand and pulled it to cuffs on the other side, then he did the other one. This was the most immobile that Chloe had ever been. She was tied not-quite-spreadeagle, because her legs were bent around the seat, and she was bent at the waist, so the middle part of her was across the table, leaving her breasts hanging free on the other side.

"This is not the most comfortable position," she said. "I feel very exposed, Master."

Andy laughed a little, the said, "It is not supposed to be comfortable; it is meant to give me full access to punish you. You have been very naughty this week, Miss Moore."

"Please tell me my punishments, Master," Chloe said, again a little giggle slipping into her voice. "I want your punishment; I have failed you and I want what I deserve."

"Cheeky little minx today, I see," Andy said. His voice trying to be commanding, but there was too much affection slipping through for Chloe to fully believe it. He coughed and then continued, as he produced a silk blindfold from somewhere and proceeded to tie it around her eyes. She was completely blind as Andy said, "You failed to keep the egg secret. That is 10 lashes. You compounded your failure by blaming me for it, which is another 5 lashes."

Chloe spoke softly, "I am sorry, Master," but she could not completely contain the excitement at the idea of 15 lashes with that strap.

"If only you were as sorry as you protest," Andy said, "but you are not, or were not, I should say, when telling me. You were rude, and did not show the respect that a slave gives to her Master."

"No, Master, I didn't. I was over-emotional and wrong," Chloe did not believe a word she had just said, but she played the game because it was clearly leading to more punishment.

"Another 10 lashes for that indiscretion," Andy said, then continued. "You are blindfolded, and I don't intend to give you the pleasure of knowing when or where your lashes will land. Today, I will play with you, like a doll. I will pleasure you, and punish you, at random. There will be things you have not experienced before and things you have. Are we clear, and are you happy with that?"

"Yes, Master," Chloe said clearly.

"Please tell me your safe word," he said.

Chloe swallowed. She was not so comfortable now; he had not asked her to confirm that before. But she cleared her throat and as clearly as she could manage said, "Pineapple."

"Excellent," Andy half-laughed. "We will begin."

Andy walked away from Chloe. He had a couple of items that he did not want her to see, and he wanted the feelings to be a surprise--a shock almost. He quickly went to the kitchen, his feet crunching the stone underneath as he did. He grabbed a hurricane candleholder, with a lit candle inside that produced an unreal amount of molten wax, some ice, and a Wartenberg pinwheel. As he walked back towards the garden and Chloe, he caught view of her, her beautiful form tied and helpless, and the sun on her naked body. He turned back and grabbed the camera from the living room. It thankfully had the right lens for this already on. As his feet made contact with the stone again, he saw her ears prick up. She was trying to guess what he was doing and where he was.

Andy moved around her, and took a couple of pictures in positions where the light was right. They really captured the beauty that Chloe radiated, tied as she was. He impressed himself with the portraits of bondage that he took. He also took a couple of less-artful pictures, raunchier, and with more graphic detail of her body. He filmed it as his hand moved to her pussy; she twitched as he touched her, then removed the egg, and she sighed as he did. For a fleeting moment a thought went through his head that he could be happy doing this to Chloe for the rest of his life. He crushed it quickly; he knew he was just a teacher, and while he may hold a special place in her heart, she would move on when she knew enough to break out as her own sexual being, confident in not only what she wanted, but how to get it from men her own age. Andy was determined, though, to get every ounce of enjoyment that he could, out of this time together.

Chloe waited. It seemed like forever, his footsteps disappearing away from her into the house, then returning, an age later. What had he been up to, she pondered? She listened as she heard the shutter on an expensive camera go several times. Andy could have whatever pictures of her that he wanted, but she hoped she would get to see them too. Then his fingers probed at her pussy, and she flinched. She did not mean to, but his touch was a surprise. His fingers slipped in and took the egg from her. Chloe thought her pussy felt empty without it. Then Andy's footsteps around her started again. It was like he was circling her, looking for the weak spot to probe. She had no idea what to expect, or where. Then it hit her: pins walking across her right breast, marching towards her areola and nipple. She yelped. Well, she would claim it was a yelp of surprise, but it was a scream. She was not ready for that at all. She knew in moments what it was; she had seen Wartenberg wheels in her research, and she guessed she now knew what one felt like. The wheel circled her areola, then diverted and ran straight across her nipple, to a squeak of discomfort.

As suddenly as the sensation on her breast started, it was gone. She listened again to Andy walking around her; this was torture, not knowing what to expect. But she did not have to wait long. There was a swish though the air and her exposed butt cheeks exploded with pain as the strap fell across them. She yelped again, and this was a yelp, but the pain, the sting that remained, was exquisite. The crunching of stones never missed a beat, and neither did it as the second swish happened, and slightly lower on her cheeks another stroke landed, to her grunt that was a mix of pain and pleasure.

The crunching of stones flowing around her was disorientating; she could see nothing. The only thing that she could move more than a twitch was her head, and as that circling happened, slaps three and four landed across her buttocks, and Chloe yelped with each one. They seemed to happen when the crunching of stone was in a different place each time; she was not prepared for any of them. The pain of each one was fabulous, but she had never felt so out of control.

The steps stopped behind her, then moments later the wheel slowly ran down her back, making her twitch and squirm in her bonds; it was completely involuntary. The wheel kept going into the top of her arse crack then down into her arse, until the pins pressed against her sphincter. That was so sensitive, each pin on the wheel could be felt. She shuddered as it was removed, her sense of touch so acute at that moment. Then the wheel was replaced: two very lubricated fingers probed her arse, then slipped inside, just teasing open her little brown star enough to stretch it a little, as the lube was massaged in. Chloe moaned. She was still not really used to a butt plug, and for the most part did not really like it. But in one of the contradictions that her sexual discovery had thrown up, she really liked what it did to other feelings when one was in. She was sure the fingers were preparing her for the plug, and sure enough as the fingers slipped out and away a hard, cold, but lube-covered plug pushed against her.

12