Chloe's Teacher Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was shocked by how easily the plug entered her tight little arse, but as with every time one had been inserted, either by her or Andy, the widest part hurt. But that lasted only a moment, because it was in, and her butt closed around the stem. She tried to move her muscles to get it comfortable, but quickly felt it being pushed out. She relaxed immediately, and let it settle back in. She heard Andy snigger; he was enjoying that far too much. As she thought that, the swish filled the air again, and true to his previous form, the strap landed across Chloe's nether lips, the end whipping against her clit. That was the ultimate pleasure and pain for Chloe. She loved the sting as it landed, she loved the buzzing feeling it sent through her whole pussy, and she really loved the way it made her clit explode in a song to her body. She moaned that carnal moan of desire, which definitely told Andy she loved that.

He repeated it twice, the feeling dancing across her whole body, the pleasure of that burning pain every time it landed, but the moan was more like a woman approaching orgasm every time. Chloe was sure that if Andy whipped her enough there, she would cum. As she lost herself in the feeling of burning pleasure that had been produced, three slaps landed across her arse, breaking the feeling of pleasure and bringing her back to her punishment. Her cheeks were stinging a lot now, and there were still fifteen strokes to take.

Her lack of vision meant that it was a surprise as Andy's hands cupped her breasts. He stroked and played, her nipples going from hard to bullets, as he caressed them gently. Then his warm breath fell on the left one, and before she knew it, his mouth was around the nipple and covering her breast. His tongue flicked and played with the nipple. Chloe's mind disappeared from reality, dreaming of that tongue playing with her body, on a hot beach, on an island with nobody else around, her naked body pressed against the sand, Andy the only man in the world and focused whole-heartedly on her.

As his fingers fluttered up her lips, breaking them apart and playing in the wetness that she had produced, the fantasy that her mind was creating just intensified. His thumb circled her clit, as he swapped across to her right breast with his tongue. She moaned, the deeply satisfied moan of somebody lost to the world. Chloe moaned and grunted as his fingers teased and excited her, driving her closer and closer to an orgasm. She was almost lost to that, when a tiny part of her mind made her hold back. She did not know why, but as Andy pushed harder, the part of her mind stopping that orgasm pushed back harder. There was something missing: she was not going to cum, though her body was more than ready. She was on the edge, then all of the touch was gone in an instant. She mourned the loss, until with a crash, and the sound of a swish, the strap fell again against her cheeks, four in quick succession that made her cry out in pain and discomfort. While fighting that pain, she realised she had not cum because she did not have permission. She was surprised at herself, but also very pleased. The fifth stroke landed again across her lips and clit, making her let out an anguished cry of pleasure.

Chloe was sucking in a breath, and calming herself when she howled; the pinwheel ran firmly and slowly up her right pussy lip onto her clit. She was not sure if it was the discomfort of the wheel or the shock of the wheel against her body again that caused it, but it ran down her left pussy lip, and was gone. She had not felt anything like that before; there was something very unique in it. She whispered in a soft voice that was coloured by her state of arousal, "Master, that was amazing. I want more of that."

Chloe heard the movement stop, then Andy said, "Thank you for sharing; I need more direction from you like that." There was a little pause, then she felt him sit in front of her; she could not see him, but could feel him in front of her naked body. Andy continued, "When we are together the sex seems to just flow, you taking, and appearing to love everything that I throw at you."

Chloe was not sure if she was supposed to answer or not, but she took the opportunity. "I have not disliked anything you have done. I want to experience as much as possible, learn as much as possible." She laughed, then continued, "And I definitely want to cum like I did last week." She paused, and it did not appear Andy was ready to reply. But his hands started to massage her nipples and play, which made her smile. However, she continued, "I really don't mind that we don't talk much; it is not like we are planning to live together. From my side, we communicate enough to drive this wild sex and learning. You get me to do things I would never dream of doing, then when I am here, I am a slave to the things you want to do to me, and for me that is perfect. I really don't want long conversations changing that. I want the pain, the discomfort, the teasing that borders on torture. If it's driving this sexual game, and causing those euphoric orgasms, I am fine if you have me crying in pain." Chloe sucked in a long breath, she could not believe she had blurted all that out, but she had to add one thing. "I don't want to tell you what to do in any way; just use me, and I will let you know when something really does it for me, if it is not obvious from my reaction."

Andy's hands where wandering all over her body, now. Not being able to see meant she had no idea how he took that, but he did not speak for a good few moments. Then as he stood and removed his touch from her, he said, "OK, I can work with that." His voice moved behind her as he then continued, "For me, my time with you is a dream come true. I love having freedom to use a body like yours. I will try to work more of the things you like in, but I will be making sure you suffer for your..." he paused recalling exactly the phrase he wanted, then said, "...euphoric orgasms."

As he finished, Chloe felt the most intense heat move up her pussy lips and then linger just a bit too long on her clit. She cried out, "Jesus fucking Christ," just as the heat disappeared, and the intense cold of an ice cube slipped very quickly up her lips and then settled on her clit. She positively shook in her bonds at the sensations; her clit was singing again. The ice pressed into her and the heat was completely forgotten, as the ice moved, bouncing her clit into her pubic bone. It was so weird, the pressure and movement of her clit was driving her back towards and orgasm, but the intense cold of ice was painful. She had no idea whether to love or hate this, and that just made her want it to continue. Andy worked her, as her breathing became slower and deeper, her orgasm building now, her body twitching and starting to fire that electrical energy that only seemed to arrive after being denied the opportunity to cum. And she was on her way to cumming, but she knew Andy would stop.

Sure enough, Andy stopped, at the point she squeaked at the pressure of her clit bouncing from one side of her pubic bone to the other. He must have had the strap in the other hand because in a fleeting moment after the ice was gone, the strap collided with her lips and clit again. She moaned loudly, the strike pushing harder on her desire to cum than she would have liked in that instant. As if he could read her mind Andy said, "Don't you dare cum."

In a voice that inspired no confidence that it was not already too late she replied, "No, Master, not until you command that I can."

Chloe forced down the feelings of an orgasm, and waited. Then two more slaps fell squarely across her lips and clit. The burn was intense now, and she was sure they would be an ungodly red, but she let out the type of carnal moan that she normally received for the moment of orgasm, the type of moan that relieved the pressure, letting it explode out. She was teasing Andy, making him unsure if he had pushed too far; she had control and was not cumming, but she wanted him to be unsure.

Moments later she wished she had not; two slaps with the strap arrived, one across each nipple. She cried out in pain; she did not like that at all. "No, I don't like that," she blurted, then in what would have been obvious to Andy was an afterthought, she said, "Master."

"Well, Young Lady, do not try to play me, or you will get more of those. My kind words do not mean I am not going to make you take your punishment," Andy's voice was as commanding as ever. Clearly her deception had not worked at all.

Chloe's tits were really stinging; it was not a nice feeling at all, and to her shock, that was turning her on, and she actually wanted more discomfort and pain. She took a deep breath and then said, "Sorry, Master. However, I think I want a little more pain." Chloe's voice sounded very uncertain, but she was glad she said it.

There was no response from Andy. She waited, but she sensed an uncertainty in his steps for a moment, then she screeched as something really hot dropped on her already sore arse cheeks. They were drips, a couple on each cheek. She was close to tears in her eyes at the pain, as she worked out it must be hot wax. She was familiar with hot wax: she used it herself. But on the welts of her arse, it was painful, and she was sure the fact it lasted just a little too long for it to be manageable was deliberate, as ice again washed across the hot area.

That sealed it: she was again turned on by the pain, and not just the sexual pain. Not being in control of the pain was what did it, regardless of focus. By the time she focused on what was happening, Andy's hands were stroking her, drawing sensual pictures on her skin. She moaned as his hand moved across her pussy, and started to caress and fondle her lips and soft skin. Her lips still burned from their punishment, but it felt good. As he started to play with her clit, her skin tingled and fizzed as Andy slowly raised her arousal to the level that had her moaning. His fingers played and she felt her lips fatten up and her clit really pop out as she was pushed towards an orgasm. In a repeat of something she had felt before, Andy pushed on her mons with the hand that was rubbing her clit. The intensity of the pressure and feelings firing through her body started to intensify. It all felt a little different with this large butt plug in, but it felt so good. She was now holding the orgasm at bay, as Andy yet again increased the pressure, her moan becoming more orgasmic with each passing second, electrical energy beginning to build. She was going over the top very soon.

"Please can I, Master," her voice almost pleading, her feelings at least as intense as last Friday. She was only just in control.

"Not yet," he replied, as he pushed harder still, her clit caught in a vise-like grip, as it bounced back and forth across her pubic bone, and her mons screamed at her from the weight being pressed into it.

All the pressure except for her clit was suddenly gone, and then Andy's hand closed around her throat, squeezing just enough to make it hard to breathe. For a moment panic washed across her mind, then she remembered him reminding her of the safe word. He knew what he was doing. She was safe, and she leaned into what was, until this point, her ultimate point of not being in control. It was like a switch in her head: as soon as that connection was made, the overwhelming arousal it created flooded through her, and despite the restricted air, she moaned like no sexual moan she had let out before. Her mind lost track of everything. There was girl, orgasm, and Andy's hand on her throat. The rest of the world melted away.

"Now?" she whispered into the blackness of her obscured vision.

With his hot breath on her ear, he whispered back, "You may cum," and with that tightened his hand on her throat just enough.

Unable to suck in a full breath, Chloe exploded into the most intense feelings of her life. She shook, her limbs burning as she fought the bonds, her body trying to straighten out, her mind in blackness, consumed by the raw fire that was her clit and the energy it was putting into her body. She was totally within his control. She would breathe again only when he thought it required. She would stop orgasming when he thought she had had enough. It felt like his fist was driving her clit into her body. She fought for air, as a scream of ecstasy expelled the last breath from her.

Orgasm and blackness were all there was; her life was disappearing in hours of darkness and electric orgasm.

Air, glorious air, she inhaled the biggest breath of her life. Sound returned as she moaned in pleasure; she had not even realised it had gone quiet.

Chloe shuddered and shook as she slowly pulled herself out of the fog that the airless orgasm had caused. Her whole body burned and she was not sure she could walk after this. Then she realised Andy had not finished playing. He was turning the butt plug, then moving it in and out. He did this several times, the discomfort at the widest point lessening as he did it. Then it was gone.

There was more moment and sounds, Chloe wished she could see, then something unexpected. Andy's cock--she was sure it was his cock--the head pushed up against her arse. Her first anal; what a day. She had heard a few of her friends say it was painful and they did not enjoy it. Part of Chloe wanted it to be painful, but it was no worse than the butt plug as the head of his cock pushed hard against her arse then slipped in. She gasped.

Andy held position for a moment, then pushed. She wanted to push him away; it felt so unwelcome. But tied tight as she was, all she could do was accept her fate, as a couple more inches pushed up her tight little bum. He paused again. No, she did not like this at all, yet she wanted more. She wanted Andy to take his pleasure, to use her, not give her the choice.

Holding where he was, she felt one hand come around and grab her tit, playing with her nipple before she almost realised it was there, and the other hand covered her pussy, then moved to flick her clit. She moaned, which turned into something closer to anguish as he pushed up hard. It hurt a little, but not like she was expecting. Severe discomfort was closer to describing it. She wondered if she was able to take all of his seven inches in her little bum. Arousal and even the start of an orgasm happened at the thought of him making her take it. As best she could, she pushed into his hand on her clit, as again he pushed up. She didn't know how to classify the sound she made, but it did convey her discomfort. She was not sure how much was in; it felt like a lot, and it really didn't feel like her bum could take any more. As if he read her mind, not for the first time today, he withdrew to the head. She relaxed, and exhaled a sigh of relief, which was far too soon. He thrust in, hard, and she realised that she had only taken maybe half of it before. It forced its way up, so deep into her, she squealed with pain, and loved it, her orgasm growing by the moment.

She did not think he was fully in, but not far from it. He slowly started to thrust in and out, slightly more going in each time, and her clit was being tortured with each stroke. This was like nothing else: she was in mild pain; she was full in a way she had never felt before, very uncomfortable; but she wanted more. She wanted him to hurt her with his cock, make her take his load. She suddenly felt his balls slap her pussy lips. He must be fully in, and the slap made her moan. He started to thrust hard, fully out to fully in. In this bound position all she could do was take it. She thought of herself as his fuck toy, and as he pressed her clit, she was cumming again. The pain, the lack of control, the clit pressure--it was all too much. She loved it.

As she shook from another quite-intense orgasm--a very different orgasm with the cock in her arse, it totally changed the feelings--she realised he was still thrusting. But it was half-hearted as he was clearly focused on her clit and drawing out this second orgasm. With all of her muscles on fire, she collapsed in the positon that her restraints held her, the orgasm slowly dying as she tried to get control of her breathing. Andy was pumping hard again, using the time of her comedown to send himself over the edge, as with one last thrust that he held in her as deep as he could get, she felt him fire. She shook again with pleasure at the thought of his hot semen spraying into her arse, deep as he could get it, and her complete inability to stop it.

A moment later, she felt him untie her. He released her and she sat back onto him, snuggling into his chest and body, his cock slowly going soft in her arse. They sat there for several minutes, him holding her tight and her arms holding his. She could stay here forever; she had never been this content.

It felt like forever but eventually Andy said, "I assume you enjoyed today?"

"Yes, Master, it is one of my best days ever." Chloe stopped after that; she wanted to gush about all the things she wanted, but decided to leave that until the emotion of what they had just done had subsided.

Andy stood carefully, helping her to her feet. Her legs burned badly from the position the ropes had held them in, and her bottom was none too clever, either. Sore was an understatement; she would have to be careful sitting down tonight.

Once she was standing without support, Andy spun her around, and kissed her. It was a deep, passionate kiss, a loving kiss. She kissed back. She was happy, she wanted so much more, and Andy was the man to give it to her. As she kissed, she made her mind up on something that had been running around her head for a few days. She was not going to get a boyfriend until she had let this run to conclusion with Andy. Chloe wanted to experience everything that he had to offer and know what she wanted before moving on. She was in love with Andy: not in a "forever love" way, but in a "he was the right man for her now" way, and he clearly cared for her in a way no boyfriend ever had.

When she looked down, she was dressed, and so was Andy. She really was in her own world for a minute or two there. She walked over to him and kissed him again, then said, "Plan on my taking your punishment for many months or even years. I am not going anywhere. This is exactly where I want to be, and I can never be in control of what we do. If I don't like it, good. If it hurts, good. If it makes me feel dirty, good. I think you get the idea?"

Andy laughed, "Err, yes, I think I do. And I will be here for you until you don't need me anymore."

She kissed him again, and then skipped toward the front door, playing the little school girl leaving. She turned back towards him as she unlocked the front door and stuck her tongue out, before saying, "You are going to have to do better next time!"

She quickly left, Andy running towards her, "You cheeky little minx," was all she heard before she was running down the driveway laughing.

12