Chloe's Teacher Pt. 08

Story Info
Chloe tells a friend, Andy makes her regret it.
5.3k words
4.76
8.7k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked shocked. Horrified, actually. Her mouth was moving, but not a sound came out. Chloe had just finished telling her best friend about Andy. It was a little more than ten weeks since that first day with Andy, and Emma was the first person to whom she had spilled all the details. Finally, Emma managed to form real words, and said, "Almost three months?"

"Yes. It has been fabulous," Chloe replied.

"You waited this long to tell me and then spill? And just to confirm, we are talking about Andy, Max's dad?" Emma sounded a little shell shocked.

"Well, I didn't intend to tell you at all, but you said I looked happy, and who was I hiding, and once I started it all just burst out." Chloe, for the first time today, sounded a little embarrassed.

Laughing now, Emma said, "Sounds like you just burst out!" Chloe joined her in laughing.

They sat for a moment, then Emma continued. "You have probably experienced more in three months than I will in my lifetime. I don't have the confidence to do that."

Chloe thought for a moment, then said, "Which bits of what I have done do you want to do?"

Emma was the one looking embarrassed now, there was a silence that was just a bit too long before she spoke, "I don't know really. I have thought about being spanked, but not with all those things, just a hand." She paused; there was clearly more, and Chloe wanted to give her the space to speak.

"I am really intrigued by that belt thing?" Emma continued.

"You mean the leather strap?" Chloe put in.

"Yes," said Emma. "Not that I really knew it existed before. But the fact it made you cum; I have got to know what that feels like. The strap, not the cumming from it. Well, actually, if I could cum from it, I would probably want to."

Chloe laughed again, and prompted, "Anything else?"

Chloe looked at Emma; she was not that dissimilar from Chloe. She had long flowing blonde hair, she was a couple of inches shorter, and her boobs were a couple of sizes bigger. Emma looked a little more out of proportion than Chloe, but she was very pretty. She had big, expressive eyes, a hazel-green mix. Right at this moment they were betraying that Emma had something more to say but was searching for how to say it. So, Chloe sat patiently and waited for her friend.

After a good minute, Emma spoke, her words uncertain for a moment, "Anal. You enjoyed it?"

"It wasn't that comfortable, but the orgasm was different from any other; it came from so deep inside me." Chloe's mind clearly wandered as she spoke.

Again, Emma was uncertain. "I never told you, but it was why Gary and I broke up." There was a pause, then she continued. "When we were doing it doggie, over at the cricket pitch, I was laying on one of the benches. He pulled out, and forced it up my arse. I begged him to stop, but he just thrust until he shot. I was almost in tears it was so painful. He had me pinned to the bench; there was nothing I could do. I defo didn't cum."

Chloe hugged her friend; she was clearly upset reliving it. "I dumped him there and then, and walked home. Thing was, until that point, I had wanted to try it, and hearing you talk about all the things he has done to your butt, makes me...well, reconsider," Emma spoke quietly.

"It sounds like we need to find you a man like Andy, then," Chloe laughed and hugged her friend tighter.

"Yeah, or just get Andy to do it," Emma laughed an evil, but fun laugh. Chloe let her friend go and shouted at her, "You dirty minx," as she grabbed a pillow and swung it her.

That conversation was at the weekend, and she had thought about it constantly, from then until now, Wednesday afternoon, when she was preparing to go to Andy's. Andy had been switching things up for a good few weeks now. She had no idea if she was going to be punished, have sex, or talk—or all three. However, she had decided that she wanted to talk today; she wanted to talk about Emma.

Talks were not always a good thing. A few weeks ago, she had had the talk about the excitement of being caught, and how much it had turned her on. Andy had her testing the limit of that for a few weeks. She had completely changed her clothes on a bus; there had been people at the front that could have turned and seen her at any point, but she did. The video was crap, but you could tell what she had done. Then, he had her skinny dip in a local river. She had jumped off the rocks at the waterfall, naked, and swam. She had only just got out before a group of lads arrived, and she had to run naked, carrying her clothes and shoes. From the shouts, they had seen her naked arse disappearing. She had leant against a tree and masturbated to an intense orgasm before she got dressed. Andy had punished her for that.

Those were highlights, but Chloe had been naked in a lot of places she should not have been. She had definitely been caught on camera a few times, and part of her was waiting to be shamed as a serial nudist. However, she was sure that would not stop her. Her current goal was to walk naked around the local country estate on a Sunday morning. There would be walkers, horse riders, golfers, cyclists and probably others about, that she would have to hide from, but she wanted to get the 2-mile lap in without any clothes on. Just thinking about that made her wet.

Chloe knocked on the door and waited for Andy. Less than 20 seconds later, the door swung open and she walked in. As she walked past him, she said, "Good afternoon, Master."

"I'm in the kitchen," he said, and she walked on to the kitchen where his laptop was open at the table, and took a seat. Andy was a few seconds behind her and then joined her at the seat by his laptop. "You are a few minutes early. Please forgive me but I just need to finish this report," he said as he typed.

"May I talk to you as you work, Master?" Chloe enquired.

"Of course," came the reply.

Chloe calmed her mind, and then started, "At the weekend, I told Emma everything." She observed Andy raise an eyebrow and look at her; that was punishment there! However, Chloe continued. "She is my best friend and I have hated hiding this from her." That was a lie; she had had no intension of telling Emma, and it all just came out. "You must remember Emma. She was often here with Max and me?"

Chloe was about to continue when Andy said, "Yes, I know who Emma is. I am not a simpleton." Great, thought Chloe. I am talking myself into a load of spanks here.

Chloe cleared her throat, then continued. "Yes, Master. Sorry, Master. Anyway, she was both shocked and interested. I don't think her mind is as advanced and decided as mine, but she has things she wants to try. Would you know anybody who I, or we, could introduce her to?"

Chloe was squirming in her seat as he looked at her, but after a few moments his expression softened, and he said, "If she wants, I would be happy to have a conversation with her, pointers and things. But I don't have a group of friends that do what I do, or anything."

There was a pause. Then he asked, his voice neutral and calm, "What would you do if she asked me to educate her like I have you?"

Chloe wasn't expecting that question from Andy. She had planned if Emma had asked, but not Andy. "I am not averse to it, providing it did not change our..." she paused, "...relationship."

Andy was already ready with the next question. "What if she wanted to 'sit in' and watch you?"

Chloe blushed. Emma and Chloe had been naked together, and they had nothing to hide like that, but the idea of Emma watching her being spanked and then fucked...that was something different. She looked at Andy, and he seemed to be loving watching her struggle with this. However, the struggle had quickly moved on in her head; she was actually very aroused by the idea of Emma watching them. She was debating how much to say, then noticed that Andy was clearly marking more punishment up for her delay. "I would welcome it. The idea is making me horny," she blurted.

Before Andy could say anything else on this subject, she said, "Fine. I will ask her if she wants a chat with you on the subject."

"Either give her my number or tell her to come around between 2 and 6 any weekday." Chloe was not impressed with the smirk on his face as he said that.

She was thinking she would just give Emma Andy's number, when he continued. "Anyway, before you got here, I was struggling to find anything to punish you for. But since you have arrived you have given me a wealth of material."

"Sorry, Master," Chloe said, her voice sounding like a little girl.

Andy cleared his throat then began, "You arrived early and disrupted my work—5. You told your friend without asking my permission—10. Insinuating I was an idiot—5." He paused, as if considering more, then continued. "I think that is all for today."

"Yes, Master, I deserve every one of them." Chloe again sounded like a little girl, and that really annoyed her. That was not how she wanted to come across.

"Remove your clothes and I will be back shortly," Andy said, as he disappeared with his laptop.

Chloe removed her clothes and sat naked at the kitchen table, then watched as Andy returned with a load of rope, a blindfold, a strap and a flogger. She had not seen the flogger before and it looked impressive. The leather handle was bigger than most dildos she had used, and the 20 thin lengths of leather that came out of it looked well used. Chloe decided this was another day in which she was going to learn about new torture, and pain. And then she smiled as she thought how much she was going to love it.

Andy had her up on the table immediately, and she was tied quickly. She was laying across the length of the table, her knees under her. Her feet were tied to the corner of each side, so were about a meter apart, the legs securing the tie tightly. Then there were loops of rope around each knee that were pulled forward to the legs at the other end of the table, and her hands were secured to that same rope as her legs. Andy seemed to know every tie there was that made her feel exposed, and this was no different. Her pussy and arse were fully on display, and while she could move to raise her arse up in the air a little, it put pressure on her back, and she did not like that at all. She was as good as immobile again.

Andy walked around in front of her, and asked, "You ok?"

"Yes, Master," she replied.

"Good. Because you are not going to see what I do to you today, feel only," he spoke, as the blindfold pressed against her eyes and then he tied it behind her head, tight. Everything was black.

"That OK," he enquired again?

"Yes, Master," she repeated. She was actually really turned-on now. She could feel her pussy lips becoming more sensitive as she lay there.

She heard Andy moving about, then then there was an odd sound, but at the end of it, Chloe was in no doubt what it was. The flogger crashed into her exposed bottom, the tails slapping across most of her cheeks. Unlike the strap or cane, the force was not focused; there were little stings all over her buttocks, and she did not even grunt or moan. Four more landed quickly and Chloe thought that this would be easy, just as Andy's hand came up between her legs, playing with her lips, teasing the soft pink skin. She moaned at that!

Andy slipped a finger into her as his other fingers started to play with her clit. She loved the play between slaps; this was sensual and teasing, and it always made her smile, no matter how much pain had been caused to her arse. Andy pressed hard on her clit and she moaned, louder than she meant to. But as she finished the moan, she said, "The flogger is not that bad."

Andy laughed but did not reply. He just tweaked her clit more, twisting it, one way then the other. Chloe felt her breathing shorten, her muscles starting to tense. How did he get such a quick reaction from her body? She already found herself holding back, not wanting the desire to cum to rise too quickly. She knew from experience how much harder that made it to hold off and obey Master.

The play stopped abruptly, and moments later the flogger fell again—five more strong hits, hot little stings firing across her butt. On the fourth slap, several of the tails must have hit where one had already landed, as the sting was considerably more. Then that was repeated on the fifth, the cumulative effect of the slaps building over a much bigger area than she was used to.

Andy's hand returned, squeezing her clit, his first touch making her gasp. His almost violent grip on her clit, which he pulled, twisted, squeezed again, then pushed into her pubic bone, was close to painful, but very effective. She moaned and fought against the bonds to lessen the intense pleasure. She was still coming to terms with this concept that she was turned on by pain. Before she first spoke to Andy, she knew that spanking and related activities turned her on enough to make the pain pleasurable, but the idea that her clit being mistreated, painfully so, would have the same effect, was not a connection she had made until recently, and she was not 100% sure how she felt about that.

Andy pushed hard, and by the time he released her, she was struggling to keep the climax down, her body fidgeting all over the table, using every last bit of movement her binding allowed. The flogger crashed into her arse again. It was not nice this time; every tail stung, every point of impact a 3rd or 4th repeat, and it stretched from her back to her legs, with no real focus.

As the next one hit, she cried out, "Ouch!" Every part of her bottom was warm to the touch of a tail, and the next two were just as uncomfortable. The flogger started nice, but by the time the fifteenth slap landed, she realised the pain was probably worse than the crop, and she did not like the crop.

Once the slaps had finished, she loved the hot, sore feeling in her bottom. The process to get there was not her first choice, but that warm reminder that she had been naughty was heavenly.

Andy's fingers this time slipped into her pussy, stroking across her G spot. He worked it, pressing and stroking, for a good 90 seconds before his thumb came down on her clit. He bounced it between his thumb and her pubic bone, not-so-slowly building her arousal, making her moan. He pushed until she was twitching and it was clear to see she was having to put effort into not cumming, and he pushed more, before his hands disappeared.

The darkness of the blindfold was mildly frustrating, as Chloe calmed herself, not being able to see what he planned next. But she felt it as the strap struck her, the tip on her clit, then back across her lips and into her arse crack, the sting where it caught the same place as the flogger had been was unpleasant, but the smack on her pussy she loved, and she moaned a deep, carnal moan. Another landed and she shook with pleasure, her lips swelling to the stimulation, this was without doubt her favourite thing and she leaned in as the third slap crashed across her most sensitive area.

As four and five hit she was torn between letting the orgasm happening and holding back, as she shook with excitement. She was just about to give in and accept the punishment that came with it, when Andy said, "Don't you dare, and I know that would be deliberate."

Chloe blushed and was glad of the blindfold, hiding her eyes from Andy. How did he know? Regardless, she held back, not letting the climax overwhelm her.

"I think you need a little reminder that you are mine to do with as I please. You are not in control." Andy's voice had the full commanding tone that he used when she misbehaved.

There was movement. She waited, expecting some slap, some cane or crop that would painfully remind her not to test him, but what happened really got her. There was suddenly an extremely hot, almost burning sensation, not quite on her arse, but not on her pussy. She pulled hard against the bonds, almost standing up, as she shouted, "Jesus fucking Christ!"

The pain lasted too long; then she felt ice, which was almost as painful. It was her perineum, and the discomfort was intense. It took her a few moments to work out that he had dripped hot wax across it, let it set, then iced it. She both loved and hated this type of pain, but he was not done. The ice disappeared, then the second dose of hot wax ran down her arse crack. She pulled left and right, and yelped like a hurt dog, before the ice was pulled in and moved across the wax.

Breathing fast and trying to calm herself, she waited for more. She was actually enjoying the pain, much as she hated the moment of application, but really didn't want more. "Forgive me Master, I am sorry. I have learned my lesson," she blurted.

It was in vain. Hot wax droplets sprayed her cheeks, pin pricks of pain that were multiplied by the discomfort of where the flogger had landed. She would be shocked if somebody in her house didn't notice the ginger way she would be sitting later.

"Young lady, there are several things you need to learn." Andy was forceful in his words. "First, you need to learn control. I think you have it, then you go to ignore it, like a moment ago. Second you need to learn this arse," he slapped her cheek with his hand—it was not hard, but it left no doubt what he was talking about— "is mine to use and abuse as I see fit. You accept that, and enjoy your position as my fuck toy."

Chloe was so turned on by those words; he was replaying something she had said to him about wanting to be his 'fuck toy' and she could not deny that she so wanted him to do whatever he wanted to her, make her accept it, and enjoy it. Again, words she had said to him.

The words seemed to have a bigger impact on her than she expected, probably because the blindfold was making all sounds more intense, clearer. She was trying to work out what he was doing, but there just were not enough clues.

What happened next was probably one of the biggest shocks Chloe had experienced yet. With no warning, an ice cube was pressed to her anus, then pushed in. The almost-burning sensation of the ice, suddenly inside her, her little brown ring was in shock. Andy's finger pushed in; the ice seemed to be a long way up when his finger popped out.

Chloe was not sure if she was pleased with herself or not; she had not moved as that happened. Her body had tensed up, and she had sucked in breath in a shocked manner of a girl in a horror film, but she had stayed still and let Andy do it. She really didn't have time to consider that too much. Another ice cube was on her pussy lips, running up and down her soft, milky skin, which responded; she could feel the Goosebumps positively popping out of her skin, and she shrieked with shock. After more time running across her lips than she would have liked, the ice came to rest on her clit. Andy held it there as he used his other hand to tease apart her lips. She could picture her red inner skin aroused and flushed, staring back at him. With her clit almost feeling numb, he started to move the cube down between her lips. The ice caught here and there, as her wet pussy froze for an instant, when the ice passed the wetter parts of her skin, until it was resting on her hole. It was unpleasant there, and that was before Andy pushed and it disappeared deep into her.

This was the worst torture yet, that he had subjected her to. It was genuinely painful, both the wax and the ice, but she had not lost the arousal. She was loving the pain, loving that he could do this to her, and that she just had to accept it—enjoy it, if she could—and she definitely could. The intense cold in both her pussy and arse was becoming less uncomfortable in moments. She was not sure if that was because she was used to it, or because it was melting. Either way, it was a relief of sorts.

Andy had moved away; she could hear him moving and was sure she heard his belt chink against the kitchen floor tiles. There were more movements, then his arms pushed into her back forcing her down. It forced her arse up slightly, then his cock pressed against her. He ran it up and down from her clit to her arse, and then back. She was wanting it in her so much, but he teased her with it. Then it was back against her arse, and there was a push, the head forcing open her arse. She relaxed as much as she could, but the lube that Andy had put on his cock was not really quite enough. The skin caught just a little as the head popped in, her sphincter closing around the shaft behind the head. She sighed as the push stopped.

12