Chloe's Teacher Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy leant over her and his hot breath was on her ear and neck as he said, "You think you can cum if I don't help you?"

"I can but try, Master," Chloe replied, but she was quite sure that she would be able to cum. Although, she wished her hands were not tied.

Andy gripped her sides tightly, and started to push. It was a firm, unforgiving push. Chloe squealed as his cock unrelentingly slid up her arse. He paused and withdraw a little, then pushed in again with just as much force. She felt his cock move what was left of the ice cube, and it drove it deeper into her. Chloe had deep strong breathing by now; she was coping with the discomfort as he pushed, but also loving it. He was using her again, minimising her desire and needs to take his own, and she loved that. As he withdraw and pushed in again, his cock did not go much deeper, the ice a marker for her, and as he started to pump, she closed her eyes to the blackness she was looking into and let her mind focus on the sensations that her arse was experiencing. In her mind she pictured the scene as a third person, watching: her, tied to the table and helpless to stop this brutal attack on her arse; Andy pumping, taking his pleasure from her. The image turned her on more than she would ever have imagined it would.

As the pounding on her arse intensified, Chloe felt the feeling within her grow, but she realised she had been wrong, that she would not cum from the anal penetration alone; she needed something on her clit. "Master, I will need help," she whispered into the air, not sure her timid admission was loud enough for Andy. But Andy heard, and had clearly been ready for this. A vibe—it felt small, a bullet maybe—pressed hard and suddenly into her clit. She gasped, loudly, at the unexpected sensation.

In time to Andy's pumps, the vibe flicked across her clit, one side then the other, the pressure intense and pushing her to orgasm, now faster than she had planned for, and she had to hold it. She wanted to cum as Andy did, the contractions of her arse squeezing his cock dry.

In the position she was tied, Chloe felt every thrust right through her body, the tension she was holding, multiplied by each jolt of Andy's hard thrusts into her arse. The ice had melted, or she had just lost track of its location, but at the peak of each thrust she knew how deep it was inside her; she grunted hard as that point was reached.

Chloe was waiting for the moment his thrusts started to lose the rhythm. Her mind focused on that one thing as she held herself on the brink of cumming. As she felt a particularly hard thrust, the next one was out of time, and almost just as painfully hard. This was it; he was about to cum. Three more of those painful thrusts and he held in. Chloe let rip. The tension that had built was extensive and she felt her muscles tighten, her bonds pulled tight as electrical energy washed across her, her mind focused on the waves of pleasure that seemed to radiate out from somewhere deep under her clit, as was the case for her with anal. She felt every wrinkle on Andy's cock as he slowly withdrew, her arse clenched so tightly around it.

They were both breathing heavily, Andy cuddled into her back, his arms around her as best he could in this tied position. She was enjoying the afterglow, her mind lost in thoughts of how much she loved all of this, never wanting it to disappear.

When she was untied and the blindfold removed, Andy helped her into a chair, her muscles on fire from being tied so tight, and used as she was. But he was not done with her; he kissed her body, working down from her neck around her boobs, flicking her nipples with his tongue as he moved further down. Then, while she was still lost in the feelings of his kisses, her clit was sucked up into his mouth. She squealed with delight as that one action restarted the orgasmic fires that had been dying down. He rolled it around, stretched it, flicked it, as she felt the warmth flood back into her pussy, and the lips that covered it. Andy slipped his arms around her legs and pulled her in, his tongue playing in her wetness, then returning to her clit. She moaned, laying back in the chair, and let him drive her arousal higher. Submitting to whatever he wanted was a natural instinct now, and she was relaxed when his teeth closed around her clit, putting it under intense, sharp pressure. As he moved his teeth, she screamed. The shock that it sent through her body was overwhelming, but it did not stop her march to another orgasm. Andy released her clit, and then with his tongue, forced it into her pubic bone as he had with the vibe earlier. Her breathing changed as she had to hold back the orgasm, letting it build.

He released one of her legs from his grip and with that hand, pressed hard on her mons, as he built more pressure into her clit. That strange pressure that she had only felt once before started to build, along with the orgasmic tension. Like last time, she seemed to have no control over that; it was building to an explosion that was something else. With the blindfold gone, she was able to watch Andy as he worked her. He knew exactly what he was doing, where she was with that uncontrollable urge, how much it had built. He worked her like a doll, until she moaned, "I am cumming, I can't stop it." She watched him as she relaxed into that orgasm, and her body, totally out of her control, squirted all over his face. The release was amazing; she was shaking from the orgasm, watching the results spray all over Andy. Chloe rolled her head back and closed her eyes, shaking and shuddering from the intensity, and the squirt that she just wanted to control more. She really didn't understand how he achieved that.

Chloe sat in the chair, eyes closed, as she listened to Andy move about. She could tell he was clearing up, but she was enjoying her own little world, naked in his kitchen chair. The sounds of him clearing up slowed then stopped, and she heard him sit. She opened her eyes and he was sitting across from her, watching her. She quickly looked around, and there was no evidence at all of what they had just done. Everything was normal, except her clothes in a pile, and her sitting here naked.

"You really are a beautiful creature," Andy said, and she felt herself blush as he continued. "I could live with your naked form adorning my kitchen all the time."

Chloe laughed, "Not sure your wife would like that."

"True. I was not saying you should, just that I could. Every time I look at you, I see something new: a curve, a mark, something. And it is all beautiful. Just thought you should know." Andy's voice was reflective, as he said this.

Chloe stood slowly and started to get dressed.

"Tell Emma to contact me if she wants. I will not take her on like you; I think we have a connection and I don't want to disrupt that. But I will give her some instruction if she wants, and I definitely think we can have some fun if you are both subs with me for a little while." Andy's voice was soft, and really emphasized the part about her.

"OK, I will tell her," Chloe replied, suddenly less concerned about this than she had been.

As she walked to the door, she turned, and enjoyed a passionate kiss with Andy. She looked at him as she moved her head away, still holding him, and said, "You do know I will continue to break the rules and be naughty, until my punishment makes me say the safe word, don't you?"

"I would expect nothing less from you. You have embraced all of this, and we seem to have found the right balance of bondage and affection. I know you are going to push that until you know the limits. I look forward to it." He smiled at her as he said this.

She kissed him again, and turned and opened the door. Before she had even got to the end of the driveway, she had texted all of Andy's details to Emma, with a message telling her to contact him.

She walked across the road, a smile on her face, thinking about what she would do next time, to make sure she got punished more, and that the pain was stepped up.


12