Chloe's Teacher Pt. 09

Story Info
Events lead to both girls being punished together.
6.5k words
4.59
11.9k
4
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was not a jealous person--she never had been--but when she arrived home from work today, Emma's car was parked across the street, and she knew she was in with Andy. Chloe kept watching, hoping to see something--specifically, Emma leaving. But Chloe had been home for well over 90 minutes and it was getting close to 6 p.m. Chloe went back to trying to distract herself and started to make dinner for the family. She had all the ingredients out now, and was starting to make the Dijon sauce for the pork.

As she started to cook the onions, there was a knock at the door. Before she could move, her brother, who had walked in not 2 minutes before, shouted, "I got it."

She heard voices, and knew who it was. Moments later, Emma walked into the kitchen, beaming all over her face. She walked up behind Chloe and hugged her as she cooked, and as she moved away to the table, said, "God, you were right!" Then, after a moment continued, "Evening. Are you ok?"

Chloe actually laughed, then said, "Hi, and yes, I am fine. You were in there a long time. Did Travis letch at your boobs when he let you in?"

"Felt like no time at all, and yes he did, like he always does," Emma said, then looked around. She got back up and walked to the kitchen door and closed it, before continuing. "I can't believe I have just been naked with Max's dad."

Chloe smiled to herself; she had a similar thought the first time too. She thought she had been silent a little too long, lost in her own thoughts, before she said, "Well, spill."

Chloe only half-focused on the cooking, which was relatively easy, as Emma started to talk. "Well," Emma started, "the really short version is we talked for the longest time, about all of it, then he made me get naked, which I was not expecting, nor had I prepared for." Chloe laughed, interrupting Emma.

After pausing for them both to laugh, Emma said, "I know, right? He even told me to speak to you on some tips. I said I wasn't expecting to be naked today, and..."

Chloe interrupted. "And he said excuses get you punishment."

They both laughed again before Emma said, "Exactly."

"Anyway," Emma continued, "he inspected me, slapped my arse--which was so hot, and again not expected--before he had me lay back on the table in his kitchen." Chloe's mind pictured that. She was there in Emma's place, as Emma continued. "He played with my pussy, teased it, and then my clit. How fucking good is he at that? I could not believe I was squirming that quickly." Emma paused for a moment then continued, "So he got me to moments from cumming, which I still can't believe, then let go and told me to get dressed and not to cum again until he said I could."

"That was all a test to see how serious you are," Chloe said, "and now he is seeing if you can follow instructions. If you cum before you see him again, he will know."

"How?" Emma fired back.

"You have just been den..." Chloe started and stopped as the kitchen door opened.

"What you two doing in here?" Martin, Chloe's dad asked. Chloe could not help but notice that he was looking at Emma's tits. Emma's tits were not that much bigger than Chloe's, but Chloe could not help but think the only man that looked at her tits that way was Andy.

"We were just chatting, but I was about to boil the potatoes and didn't want it getting around the house," Chloe said, thinking quickly, and only after noticing the slight irritation in her voice.

"Oh, right," Martin said, and started to close the door again. "It will be ready at 6:45," Chloe said, as the door stopped.

"Thank you," was all he said, before closing the door, just as Emma's phone beeped.

Emma looked at her phone. Chloe waited to continue her explanation, but Emma looked at her, face somewhere between total horror and excitement. Chloe made a motion with her hand as if to say, 'Well, out with it.'

Emma took a deep breath then spoke, "It's from Andy. It says I have to masturbate tonight right up to the point of cumming, then stop, and not to cum, and he wants a film of the entire thing."

"I would reply right now with a confirmation," Chloe said. "Show him you understand being a sub."

Emma typed, and again Chloe waited, then when Emma looked up said, "What'd you say?"

"Said yes, ok, and he would have it before bedtime," Emma replied.

"And there you go, the first part of him knowing," Chloe said. "Your body will be a little different, your reactions and things; you have been denied, and that builds a tension." She paused.

"Okay," Emma said, still clearly not sure.

"Honestly, he can tell me within a day when I last climaxed. You will be supressing the urge all the time now until he lets you cum, and that will show. When are you seeing him next?" Chloe enquired.

"Tuesday, but he said I would have tasks before then. I presume this is the first?" Emma replied.

"Probably. Did he give you anything?" Chloe probed.

"No, but he did enquire about my sex toys." Emma blushed as she said this, then continued, voice a little lower. "I have a lot of stuff."

"I won't spoil the surprises, then," Chloe laughed, as she finished the first part of the cooking. Leaving everything to cook for a few minutes she came over and sat next to Emma. She could not help but notice how excited they both looked.

"So, what else did he say?" Chloe pushed for more information.

Emma smiled, which broke into a laugh. "He said you would be wanting to know!" but she continued. "There was lots. I clearly need to make sure I am smooth as I can get when I see him, and we talked about safety, and what I thought my limits were." Emma blushed again.

There was a pause. Chloe waited, not wanting to seem too eager after that statement. After a moment, Emma continued. "He asked about everything I had done, and then probed a lot into why I wanted this. That was hard, because I just wanted to say, 'Because Chloe has made it sound so exciting.' But obviously, I couldn't, which made me delve into why. So, I was honest, and it seemed to convince him." Emma paused again, clearly weighing something in her mind. Then, after a long pause, she continued. "He said I couldn't have what you have, that he would teach me the basics and help me to learn, but that he couldn't give himself fully to it, like he had with you. Which, I understand, I guess, but you know..." She trailed off.

Chloe said, "I do know. You want the closeness, the bit that makes this special for me?"

Emma looked at her for a moment, then said, "I suppose, yes. But at least I get the experience if not the love, and then I will at least know what I actually want." She laughed nervously, then said, "Oh, and he made me agree to joining you for a session. I am not allowed to share what we discussed for that."

Chloe got up to continue the cooking, but turned and said, forcefully, "Don't say a word more about that then. I really don't need punishing for that." Her mind raced for a second; if he was hatching a plan and she found out, he would definitely blame her for it, and that would be real punishment. Also, if he didn't want her to know, there was a good reason, which probably meant it would be better, more pleasurable, not to know.

At some point in her thoughts Emma said, "OK," then got up.

As Chloe looked at her, she said, "Look, I will let you finish cooking. Call me tonight when you are alone and I will tell you all about the rest."

Chloe walked over to Emma and hugged her, before they said, "Goodbye," and Emma saw herself out.

When Chloe arrived home on Tuesday, Emma's car was there again, Chloe was actually a little sore from the previous Friday, she had been tied in some interesting positions, and punished to an orgasm again. She really liked that, but it was intense, and she could not move at the point it happened, which drove lots of tension into her body. She had been punished properly, too, for damaging a plant as she took a short cut to the door, being late because of traffic. At dinner on Friday, she had actually sat on the hard kitchen chair and stood straight back up again, drawing a very strange look from her mother. But she had hopped around the kitchen for a minute making out she had cramp. When she put herself back in the seat, she had been very careful indeed, and had not moved a muscle to change her position in the seat until she stood up after. Hiding it from everybody had made her extremely horny and she had to go relieve herself in her room straight after tea. She was still debating if she would confess that one to Andy or not.

Chloe walked into the house and started dinner. She had agreed with Emma that she would come over after. As Chloe started to take ingredients out of the fridge, her mind wandered and she started to picture Emma and Andy. The results made her smile.

Meanwhile, outside the fantasy in Chloe's head, Emma was thinking she had never felt so exposed. She was tied to a chair in Andy's kitchen, her wrists were tied to her ankles which were tied to the top of the back rest. She was laying on the seat, and her arse and pussy were slightly pulled into the air. Her pussy, which she had spent a good ten extra minutes shaving this morning, was as smooth as a ball bearing, and a little more pink than it would normally be. Emma was not completely sure if that was from the extra attention of the shave, or because she was so aroused. Apart from tying her up, Andy had not touched her, but she could not recall when she was this horny. It probably did not help that she had followed his instructions, and not cum since her last visit, and he had made her take herself to the point of explosion only to stop every day since. He had made her use the butt plug that she had purchased and never had the guts to use, and had her play with her toys on film, too.

As he had tied her up, Andy had told her she was getting 12 spanks, and they all had a reason, although Emma suspected that there would have been 12 even if there had been no real reason and he made it up. He was now preparing, and had a paddle, and what she thought was the strap Chloe had described.

"Four with my hand, four with the Paddle, and four with the Strap," Andy said, voice firm and commanding.

"Yes, sir," Emma said. It was only after she said that, that she recalled Chloe calling him Master, but she was not going to change it now.

Both completely terrified and excited, Emma waited. Andy turned and a stinging slap landed on her left cheek. She yelped--that hurt!--but before she could complain another landed on her right cheek and she yelped even louder.

Andy stood, smiling. His hand stung, but the kitchen was still filled with the yelp from Emma. Her form was different from Chloe, and each slap has sent shock waves across her bottom. It was not as firm as Chloe's and the waves continued beyond the arse, into the upper legs, and back up past the little muffin tops which he found so sexy, onto her belly. He decided that if she wanted to continue this, he would; her body was incredibly satisfying to watch.

Emma didn't know what to think. She could hear her own yelp bouncing back to her off the walls. Her arse stung like nothing she had experienced before, and she really didn't like it. But, very weirdly, she liked the feelings in her body. She was more excited than terrified now, and she wanted another, as she could feel arousal rising within her. She looked at Andy, who was smiling, his eyes fixed on her body in this so unnatural position, so exposed, and Emma started to feel very self-conscious. She was not used to a man paying this much attention to her body, and there were so many things wrong with it.

"Sorry, I am not as firm as Chloe," she said. She knew her expressive eyes would be betraying how unhappy she was at that exact moment.

"What are you sorry for?" Andy asked, in the kindest voice she had ever heard. "Do you not think you are beautiful?"

Emma's mind raced for a moment, then she replied with more honesty than she thought she would ever have with a man. "No normal girl thinks she is beautiful; we all know the issues with our bodies."

Andy's hand came so gently to her neck and he slowly ran his fingers slowly around it then onto her upper body, tracing the curves to her boobs. Emma was just thinking Chloe's boobs sat on her chest even when she was laying down. Hers slipped down the side, collapsing under their own weight, their size working against them.

"OK," said Andy, "so here is a bit of truth for you. Every woman is beautiful. You have the most wonderful curves; they are a pleasure to touch and to play with," his fingers dancing across her boobs, emphasising her curves. "You are very beautiful; I thought you were one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen when I first met you at 13, and in the years since then you have matured into a stunningly attractive woman," he continued, and she felt herself blush again.

As Andy's fingers moved onto her belly, being so sensual and delicate, she said, "You don't mind my boobs flopping to the side, and the extra roll on my belly?" She hesitated for a moment, then added, "I know I am not fat, but there is definitely a few extra pounds there."

Andy laughed, a very kind laugh, and said, "You have superb-sized boobs, and only fake ones your size stay on the chest. And when I slapped your arse, and I watched the impact waves wash up your body, my heart skipped a beat; it was amazing to watch. Please trust me. Any man who knows what to do with a woman's body wants them to have a body like yours. It is perfect as it is."

Emma could not help but smile at that. It was so caring, even if she was not sure it was all true. But she was also a little distracted; Andy's fingers were flowing across her mons pubis and down, tweaking her pussy lips as he went. She let out a sigh of contentment; he really knew what he was doing.

The moment of peace lasted a fleeting moment, as his hand crashed into her left cheek again. She yelped as that mixture of pleasure and pain enveloped her body. Her cheek stung, but the rest of her felt quite aroused. The second slap landed on the right cheek and she was absolutely sure she loved this. She hated it too, but being tied up and spanked was something she wanted to repeat.

Andy stroked where he had hit; it was gentle and soft, his hand playing with what she assumed was quite-red skin, before he returned to her labia. Her labia were plump. They hid her inner lips and vagina well, and there was no dangly skin or thin inner lips showing. She guessed this was a result of her not being stick thin, but it was tidy and pretty. She was in no doubt about that, as Andy played with her.

His touch was so arousing, her body responding to the way he moved skin this way and that. She could feel her lips breaking open every now and then as he caressed and played. She was getting quite wet as he ran a finger up and down either side of her clit, making her moan.

Just as she was really getting into the play, her clit starting to respond and those feelings of enjoyment started to flow through her body, Andy removed his hand and after a moment of no contact there was a noise and then her bottom exploded in a pain to a thwack, as something hard and unyielding slammed into her. Emma cried out in pain, her already slightly-sore bottom screaming at her. The paddle certainly delivered more spread-out pain than a hand, but she had no time to consider before she felt the next thwack connect with her arse. The explosion of stings coming from the already-red parts of her arse, she was also able to keep enough focus to feel the compression waves come up her body, her skin rippling.

Emma loved the feelings that were being created in her body, as Andy's hand came back to start playing with the wet mess that was her pussy. But Chloe had said she loved the pain, wanted more of it. Emma didn't; she did not like the pain. She was in the process of rationalising it as required to get the other feelings she liked, when Andy squeezed her clit. She sucked in air as she gasped at the intense pressure that she suddenly had to deal with. She felt her body being brought right to the edge of an orgasm, faster than she thought was possible. Her body was twitching and shaking where she was restrained, before Andy released her and she fought to get her body and breathing under control.

What happened next was not what she expected. She expected to feel that paddle again, but she didn't; there was a more whiplike sound, and then her pussy was consumed by pain, her clit crushed and screaming at her to cum. The two things did not go together at all; she was crying with the pain, and at the same time forcing down an orgasm. She thought to herself, 'OMG, that was like nothing I have ever even conceived of, let alone experienced!' As another landed, making her mind go black, she could not stop the orgasm that erupted from her, while she continued crying. As Emma opened her eyes, panting and feeling more than a little excited by the experience, she saw Andy approaching with a Butt Plug. "I am really not sure about that," she said, as if she barely had the breath to get that many words out.

Chloe was just finishing the washing up when the bell went; she heard Emma moments after her dad answered, and she shouted," Go up to my room, I will be there in a moment." She heard Martin and Emma talking for a moment, then Emma going up stairs.

Chloe opened her room door, and Emma was sitting on her bed. The way she was sitting was not right, and Chloe smiled. "Your bottom has been seen to, then," she said, as she closed the door behind her.

"How on earth do you want more of that pain?" Emma exclaimed, in a voice that was too excited.

"I just like it. The pain/pleasure thing really does it for me. But spill," Chloe said.

Emma rolled off the details, Chloe listened to her recounting Andy engineering her orgasm from the strap, which Emma was not sure about at all. The orgasm was the most intense thing she had ever experienced, which Chloe explained was as much from the denial as the nature of how the orgasm was achieved. However Emma really didn't like the pain it caused in her pussy, which she said was still uncomfortable. She also had to sit carefully; her bum was tender, which Chloe said was her being a Jessie, if 8 slaps on her arse had done that. She could understand the 4 on the pussy making that sting. Chloe laughed when Emma told her she had no knickers on, that Andy had kept them. And she had a buttplug in, which she had to keep in until she got home. Emma seemed happier with the plug than she was, which did surprise Chloe. Andy had made her cum three times in all, and they were all better than any she had had before, which did not surprise Chloe at all.

Chloe pulled up on Andy's drive, she was looking forward to their Friday session; Wednesday had been very light on punishments, and Andy had spent over an hour making her cum. She had been treated like a queen, and when he fucked her on the bed, she was absolutely the most sexually satisfied she had ever been. But as a result, she expected today to be focused somewhat differently.

As she walked up the drive, Emma pulled up, got out of her car and said, "Hi, ye." Chloe turned, a little confused.

"Hi," she said in a questioning voice.

"I take it from that tone he did not tell you he had told me to be here now, then?" Emma said, matter-of-fact.

They got to the door together. Chloe was certain that Emma knew more, and wasn't saying, as she knocked. They stood in silence for about 40 seconds before Andy opened the door and let them in. As soon as he shut the door he said, "Naked, now! Both of you! Then upstairs to the bedroom."

They both took their clothes off in the hallway folding them and placing them on the side. Chloe followed Emma up the stairs, and could see that Emma had a butt plug in, as did Chloe, at Andy's instruction. They walked into the bedroom, which was a mess of ropes and toys. The bar in the ceiling was in place, too.

12