Chloe's Teacher Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy walked in behind them, and without a word put Emma on the bed and started to tie her up. It quickly became clear that she was being hogtied, with her knees forced apart, and her ankles pulled up behind her and secured to her wrists, a rope between the two ties pulling them together just above her arse.

Once Emma was tied, he rolled her over; she did not look comfortable as Andy moved her to the top of the bed. While he moved her into place, he looked at Chloe and said, "On your hands and knees on the bed, and lick her until she cums."

"What?! No!" Chloe said, as much in shock at the request as much as anything. As she said no, she could see Andy mentally adding punishment, and then she remembered having a conversation with Emma a long time ago. Emma would be happy to have some girl on girl; it was on her 'adventures to try' list. She realised that she was the only one not on board with this, and Andy was using that as a punishment. It took her a few moments to steel herself, but she climbed on the bed, her butt in the air and moved in close to Emma's pussy. She could see Emma wanted to say something to her, but had clearly been warned previously about it, so was biting her tongue. Andy, though, leant in very close to her right ear, and whispered, "Do you remember about 3 weeks ago, when you butt dialled me 4 times between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. on a Sunday morning, because you were blackout drunk?" Before she could reply to say she did, and she'd said she was sorry, he continued, "This is the punishment for that." Andy let that sink in and then said, "For getting information out of Emma, for being late, and for completely forgetting the task I gave you last week, there will be 10 spanks while you are doing it too."

He moved away and she moved closer, just sticking her tongue out, when Andy moved back and whispered again, "Oh, and for that little outburst you get another 5."

Chloe tried to ignore his words, and focused on Emma. Her skin looked plump and healthy, a pink glow to it, that was actually quite inviting. For just a moment, Chloe considered using the safe word; she had not signed up to have a same-sex experience with her best friend, but she dismissed the thought quickly. She could take any punishment Andy gave her, and this was no different. She and Emma would discuss this later. Chloe moved her tongue in and made contact with Emma's mons, and moved down; the skin was soft and smooth. Chloe's mind jumped to touching herself when she had finished grooming her pussy; it was exactly the same feeling, only on her tongue, not her fingers. Emma had taken at least as much care preparing as she did.

Chloe ran her tongue down Emma's lips. The smell and taste were intoxicating; she could see why men loved it. It was definitely more pleasing to the senses than a blow job. But Chloe liked the idea of taking a dick in her mouth--especially Andy's--whereas she was not keen at all on what she was doing now. She ferreted her tongue between Emma's lips and the taste intensified as she slipped her tongue up slowly to Emma's clit. She ran her tongue across it, and Emma moaned; that moan seemed to be a signal to Andy. There was a swish and the strap connected with Chloe's bottom, the sting radiating away from the impact site. Chloe half-yelped, half-moaned, caught between the unexpected shock, and her love of that pain.

Chloe moved back to pressing her tongue on Emma's clit and fought to absorb the pain as Andy slapped the strap against her again. Keeping her tongue forced into Emma, she was trying to replicate what Andy did to her, rolling the clit across the pubic bone. She was really cautious of sucking up Emma's clit into her mouth; she might bite down if Andy slapped her wrong. However, Emma was clearly enjoying what Chloe was doing. In her tied position, she was fidgeting, and the moans were turning more carnal. Chloe tried to slowly and inconspicuously open her legs more, wanting to give Andy a good view of her pussy, and hopefully making him want to slap it with that strap. As a third and fourth stroke landed across her bum, much lower, just above her legs, she had to grunt; she could not hold it in.

Andy was suddenly behind her ear again, and whispering, "You don't have to spread any more. I can see what I need, and you will be getting those slaps you like." Chloe could almost feel her pussy dripping as he said it.

Chloe took a risk and sucked up Emma's clit. She was careful to keep it outside her teeth, and started to flick it with her tongue. "Oh god, that is amazing," Emma moaned, just as the swish happened again, and true to his word the strap fell across Chloe's lips, the tip compressing her clit. She shook with pleasure. She was trying too hard to hold Emma's clit in her mouth and the grunt of air was expelled through her nose. The sound was hilarious and Chloe let go laughing. Emma was giggling, too.

They had been laughing together for no more than a second, and Chloe felt Andy's hand pinch her clit, at the same time his other hand came down in front of her and grabbed Emma's in the same vice-like pinch. In unison, they both yelped in discomfort.

"This is no laughing matter," Andy said, with more than a hint of amusement in his voice. Chloe felt her clit twisting as she watched the same thing happening to Emma's. It was both lovely and painful at the same time.

"No, Master, sorry Master," Chloe said, really struggling not to laugh.

Andy released them, and to stop herself laughing again she sucked up Emma's clit and pushed it against her teeth. The shocked moan from Emma suggested that action had worked for her, too. Chloe risked a few more seconds then released Emma's clit to be safely away from her teeth.

For the second time, Chloe really tried to excite Emma's clit. She was actually getting into it. She found the humiliation of having to do this a turn-on, Andy forcing her to do something that she really did not want to, and in doing so, she was enjoying something in the moment, to her own surprise. Every noise that Emma made to confirm her pleasure spurred Chloe on.

She heard the swish through the air and gritted her teeth, having no idea where it would land, Emma's clit safely between her lips. Pain erupted across her lips again, and her clit was excited by the tip of the strap. She shuddered with delight.

As four more straps landed across her arse, Chloe again pushed Emma's clit against her pubic bone. For the first time, she slipped a finger into her Emma's pussy, parting lips that were slick with pussy juice. She searched for the spot that Andy could find on her without thinking; it was not as easy as he made it seem. Then she clearly got it, as Emma shook with pleasure. It took her several seconds to find it again, and she pushed hard, knowing that Emma was close.

Andy was stroking Chloe's arse, fingers playing against her lips whenever a hand was in the right position. He stroked the places the strap had landed, and Chloe's mind momentarily lost itself in the sore parts of her bottom. The loss of focus had caused her to push her teeth into Emma's clit and Emma was cumming. By the time Chloe regained the rhythm with her tongue and got her fingers back rubbing Emma's G spot, it was all but too late; the orgasm was in full flow. Chloe watched her friend. Was that what she looked like when Andy made her cum? Chloe could not think of anything more intimate than the moment somebody climaxed. She released Emma, and let the moment play out. As Emma started to regain control, she opened her eyes and looked directly at Chloe. There was an exchange of looks, then Emma giggled loudly, and said, "Oh my god! You just made me cum."

Andy spoke, clearly not in the mood to let this degenerate into a girly giggle. "Chloe on your back next to Emma, legs in the air, feet as far apart as you can hold." As Chloe obeyed her instruction, Andy moved Emma. He placed her on her side facing Chloe her head no more than three or four inches from Chloe's pussy, almost leaning on Chloe's lower stomach; it really did not look comfortable to Chloe. However, he was not done, and while Chloe watched, he took hold of Emma's butt plug and started to move it, twisting and pushing it. He slowly got to the point where he slipped it out slightly, and started to fuck her arse with it. Emma clearly looked a little uncomfortable, but she also was clearly leaning into the action, trying to enjoy it.

As Emma moaned--a clear indication that Andy had moved her from discomfort to her mind at least enjoying the experience--he popped the plug back in and walked around the bed, picking the strap up on the way. As he got into position, he brought the strap down across her pussy and clit. Chloe watched Emma flinch as she absorbed the pain, enjoying it, wanting it, turning it into her pleasure.

As the next one landed, she felt the burning electrical energy build in her clit; it matched the burning pain she was starting to get in her legs holding them where she was instructed. The next two landed, and she moaned with pleasure, loving the fire that was her pussy lips wanting more, wanting to cum from this most perverse way of achieving it. Sadly, she knew the last hit was not going to be enough, but she guessed Andy had planned that; she was being left just a little short of what she needed.

The last slap landed and she willed herself towards an orgasm, wanting the pain to drive it from her, but it was not to be, and she could see Andy was prepared to tell her to stop, too; she was not going to be allowed to even if she could.

She was filled with disappointment, as Andy took hold of her legs and moved them she was lying flat on the bed now, and before she knew it he had moved Emma to be on top of her in the 69 position, Emma's knees either side of her head, her feet pointing at the ceiling, and Emma's head between her legs.

"Now Chloe, in a switch-up from normal, Emma gets to decide if you get to cum or not. If she wants to lick then she can; if not, you have to just watch, and morn what might have been." Andy spoke with mischief in his voice; he was clearly loving this, but more because it was messing with Chloe, than from any personal satisfaction.

Chloe was sure she had been prepared for a frustrating day on Wednesday, when Andy had pretty much made her feel like the only girl in the world. As Emma dipped her head, and started to lick Chloe, she looked at Andy who was removing his clothes; this was going to get worse. Emma was trying, but it was not the same. She was sure she would get there, but it would be slow. Emma probably felt the same about her licking, earlier.

Andy climbed on the bed and knelt over Chloe's head. She watched as Andy's hard cock slipped into the dripping wet pussy that Emma was offering him--not that either of the girls had much choice in what was happening. She watched Andy drive that long cock into Emma, imagining it was her. Emma moaned and the licking lost any capability. As Andy withdrew, Emma seemed to regain focus, and started to suck and lick with more competence. At incredibly close quarters she watched as Andy fucked Emma. After a short while, he started to play with the butt plug again. Chloe could not get a clear view of that, but it was clear it was happening.

Emma was moaning, her hot breath washing over Chloe's pussy as, between moans, Emma sucked on her clit. Chloe closed her eyes and tried to focus on the attention her clit was getting; it was nice, but she doubted she would cum.

Something changed, and Chloe opened her eyes, and was confronted with Andy's cock. She took it into her mouth, the strange mix of Andy and Emma flavouring it. Andy was careful not to force it in too much; she more played with the end than anything, as she watched Andy pop the butt plug out of Emma.

For a good 90 seconds she watched as Andy applied lube to Emma's arse, while slipping his cock into Chloe's cheek and out again. Emma was clearly nervous, her head buried in Chloe's clit and working it hard. It was slowly feeling better, as the focus Emma was putting into that was distracting from everything else.

Andy withdrew, and Chloe watched as the head of his cock rested against Emma's tight little ring. She really didn't want to watch, but also could not look away. She listened to Emma's grunt turning to a yelp, as Andy pushed gently and the head disappeared. He paused and Chloe felt Emma go to town on her clit again, and she didn't stop as Andy quite clearly pushed in gently.

Chloe brought her hand up to Emma's clit, looking to Andy for confirmation that she could. There was a nod, and Chloe slowly pressed Emma's clit. As Andy's push came to a stop, it wasn't a comfortable position, but little about today had been.

Chloe rubbed as Andy withdrew, then pushed in again, going further, to a grunt from Emma. Her hand moved like she wanted to push Andy away, but tied as it was, it barely moved. Her sucking on Chloe's clit was almost like a child on their thumb, almost as much for Emma's relief as Chloe's pleasure.

Chloe rubbed and closed her eyes. She felt Andy rocking, the feelings telling her he was going further and further into Emma. Chloe started a daydream of what was happening, and trying to excite herself. After a moment imagining Andy bent over and sucking her clit, she felt the start of arousal. Chloe realised that there was a rhythm of motion developing between the three of them. Emma was slowly moving from discomfort to enjoyment. She seemed to be resting her chin on Chloe's clit as much as suck it now, her hard chin forcing Chloe's clit into her pubic bone as she moaned, a moan that betrayed that she was approaching a climax.

Andy's motions were getting quite forceful, but Emma seemed to be enjoying it, the moaning increasing. Chloe was eyes closed for the most part, imagining, and doing a good job.

Emma started to cum; she was shaking, and fighting her bonds, as she moaned. Chloe moved a hand and started to rub her own clit; Andy did not stop her, but she guessed that might be punishment next time. Chloe knew how to get herself off quickly and was next to cum, just as Emma moved her head back. Chloe's orgasm was not anything special, but it did feel nice after waiting so long. Andy was last to cum, pumping Emma for a good 40 seconds after the others had finished.

They all collapsed together on the bed, Chloe rolling Emma off to the side, and Andy climbing off. He untied most of Emma's bonds, and with rope lengths still on her wrists and ankles, they all cuddled together, until Andy stood and started to tidy up.

Chloe and Emma both walked downstairs looking a little awkwardly at each other, and not a word was exchanged as they dressed. Chloe knew they would be talking for hours about this as soon as they were in the privacy of her bedroom, but here and now, in front of Andy, they did not know what to say. Andy kissed both of them before they left. Chloe noted that he showed a lot more love and care to her in doing that, before they walked out, both heading for Chloe's house. They both burst into laughter halfway across the road.

12