Chloe's Teacher Pt. 10

Story Info
Chloe discovers she likes being watched.
7k words
4.64
8.3k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe stood in the clearing. It was a little way from the main path and pretty well hidden. She had found it when scoping out the mad exercise she was about to undertake. With her were Emma, Andy, and Andy's dog Toby. She got why Andy was here; when she had jokingly suggested this, he had made it a task for her to complete, then added in some twists, so he needed to help and support her. Emma was not so sure; she just seemed to be along for the excitement of the ride, and Chloe still wasn't sure if she would make this easier or harder.

It was about 9:30 on a Sunday morning, and the clearing in which they stood was in the local country park, St. Winston's, and the challenge was to travel around the perimeter of the park, close to the path around, with the catch being that she had to be naked. Emma was doing the same thing. Andy was officially walking Toby but, in reality, was supporting, and was prepared to drag them out of trouble if they got into any. The real issue was that on a Sunday morning, there were a lot of walkers, cyclists and horse riders in the park. They were unlikely to make it around without being spotted. There were two areas where Chloe was worried. First was that, not long after starting, there was a section where they would have to run along the entrance access road for about 100 yards. The other was about halfway around, where they would have to sneak down the back of the stables. The second was particularly a problem because first, there was little cover between them and the archery range, and second, there were a number of windows on the back of the stables looking directly onto the area they were sneaking through.

To cap things off, Andy had 4 things they needed to achieve on the way around;

1. 10 jumping jacks in the middle of the path;

2. They had to take a picture with an animal;

3. They had to climb a tree and take a photo of people close by and;

4. They both had to cum, and Andy wanted a video.

Andy had said there would be punishment for every one that they did not complete and punishment for every time they were seen, and if he had to intervene and save them, there would be really big punishment. They had both laughed at that, but in reality the idea of that really scared Chloe.

"Right, lets prepare," Chloe said, as she started to remove her clothes. She had on a t-shirt, shorts, and a pair of Nike's, which she would be keeping on for this. The two pieces of clothing took less than 30 seconds to remove, and could be replaced in about 10 seconds, if needed.

As she handed the clothes to Andy, Emma was removing hers, a sports top and cycling shorts, Chloe was not sure about those; getting them back on a in an emergency would not be quick. Andy placed all the clothes in a backpack. Chloe considered that anybody who could see them would think this was surreal, two teenage girls totally naked except for shoes, and a middle-aged man with a dog and backpack.

Chloe picked up her phone, she intended to film a lot of this for her own enjoyment later, but she also wanted the phone to stay in contact with Andy. "You ready?" she asked him.

"No," he responded with a smile, "but then how could anybody be ready for this stupidity?" Emma just nodded; she looked quite uncomfortable, naked with just shoes on, phone in her hand.

Chloe started recording on her phone and started to walk along the not-quite-there track that they had selected. As she walked, she said into her phone, "We are off; I am naked." She turned the phone and showed her naked body to the camera. "It is 9:34 on a Sunday morning, and I am in St. Winston's park."

She looked over and Andy and Toby were just disappearing from view back onto the main path. The ferns were tickling her as she walked; there was not quite enough space to walk here and no matter what she did something brushed against her. She could hear Emma five steps behind her having the same issue.

After two minutes walking, they came to a bit where this path ran close to the main path for a good distance before it crossed. The first bit was alright; she could see Andy a little behind them, but then a family with a dog appeared, coming the other way. Chloe almost ran to the next thick clump of bushes; she was no more than three feet from the main path, ducking down. Moments later Emma ducked in behind her. The family got closer and closer, then the dog appeared between Chloe's legs, it licked her and she struggled not to laugh, pushing it away as it tried to sniff her pussy.

"Wilson," came the call from the path, and the dog paused. There was a small delay then, "Wilson!" more forcefully, and the dog disappeared quickly. Emma shoved her phone in Chloe's face and there was a picture of Chloe and the dog on the screen. Chloe gave her a thumbs-up, but they still could not move. The family was only a few yards behind them on the path. She heard Andy say, "Morning," as he obviously caught up and made it to the family. Seconds later he was by the bush and he said quietly, "You two can move now they are going to be around the corner in a moment."

Chloe stood and was surprised just how close she was to Andy, but she immediately turned and went to head down the path. As she turned, Andy slapped her arse. It was a reasonably hard slap, and the sound seemed to ring around the wood. She almost wanted to stand there and let him give her another, but she didn't and headed off.

They got to the bit where they had to cross the path; it was quiet, nobody about. Chloe stepped out and Emma followed quickly, and went to run to the place where the track they were on disappeared off the main path again about 20 yards up, but Chloe grabbed her. "Jumping Jacks," she said.

They moved down to be closer to where they needed to head, and stood facing each other, both filming the other, they started. It was only the second jump when Andy appeared around the corner to see what they were doing. If she looked anything like Emma, he was getting a cracking view. Chloe's eyes were drawn to Emma's tits as they bounced freely, no sports bra to hold them. On four, she actually brought her hand to them to control them. On seven, Andy was directly behind her, and as she landed his hand came round and slapped her arse hard. She yelped, as much in shock as from the slap. Andy seemed to ignore that and continued walking. He got to Chloe as she got to ten, and when she landed, she kissed him, then turned to run. For the second time--she thought she would have learned not to turn her back--he slapped her arse, just as hard as Emma's, and she grunted.

"Thank you Master," she said as she sort of ran/walked to the path.

As they stopped a couple of feet from the entrance road, they had run quite a bit--mainly when they were seen. The first sighting had been a couple of old ladies walking, who had been silent, and they had not known were there. Then, two cyclists had come up on them really quickly and they had been unable to hide. The cyclists had whooped and shouted some very obscene things but did not stop or chase them, thankfully. About a minute after the cyclists had passed, a text from Andy popped up, "I take it you were just seen? Half the park heard that!" Chloe was not sure they had not bitten off more than they could chew.

Several cars went past; Chloe could see the opening they needed to get to. Andy was approaching and he would be crossing the road soon. A couple of horses went past, walking the direction that they needed to go. As they got up to the path they wanted, Andy walked onto the road, slowly crossing, watching where he knew they were. Chloe could see nothing else coming and jumped up, which seemed to surprise Emma. She ran along the road chasing the horses, feeling her body flop and bounce as she did, slowing up when she got close as she did not want the horse riders to hear her and turn around. She ducked into the path they needed and turned around to see Emma had only just left the hiding spot and was quite a bit behind her. Andy had walked onto the other side of the road and was disappearing up the main path. Emma was running as fast as she could, but was holding her tits, her phone pressed against her, and clearly not enjoying this bit at all. When she was about ten strides from the path a car came around the corner at the bottom of the road. After a moment, it was clear they had seen Emma's naked arse running away from them, and when she had only cleared about half the distance to the path, they hooted the horn, several times. Chloe was well-hidden, but she looked and the horse riders were turning to look, and they also got an eyeful of Emma's naked running, for the second before she slipped into the path with Chloe.

With the car still hooting, Chloe grabbed Emma's arm and they ran down the path, getting as far from the road as they could. By the time they stopped, they were a good quarter of a mile into the woods, and in the easiest part of the whole loop to hide in. They were both out of breath.

A text arrived from Andy; it just had crying laughing emoji's in it. Chloe wanted to send a 'fuck off' in response, but Andy had their clothes, so restrained herself. There were a few moments of getting their breath back, then the girls started walking again. A few times they had to stop behind bushes to let people walk or cycle past. As they made their way towards the stables, Andy appeared to catch them up. The main path joined the road to run past the front of the stables and up to the activity centre and golf clubhouse. The little half-path they were on went down the back of the stables, with just a couple of bushes for cover from the activity centre. There was nobody doing archery, but it would not be long before it started, so they both got as low as they could, and moved as quickly as they could, to pass the stables. None of the windows were open, so they were safe. It was the last ten feet, where the stables ended, and then they had to cross the road, and disappear into the trees the other side again.

They got to the end of the stables, low and watching. The road was empty. At the junction that was just visible there were a number of horse riders going past, and so they waited and watched. Chloe looked around and was mortified when her eyes locked with an old gent. He was standing on the veranda of the activity centre; they had not seen him move, so Chloe guessed he had been standing there the whole time, just watching them. Chloe turned her phone to show him on the film. As she did, he took off his old baseball cap, swung his arm across his body and bowed over his arm and hat. Chloe laughed, which made Emma look around, and when she saw what Chloe was looking at, her face dropped. The horses were disappearing at the other end of the road, and Chloe thought 'what the hell,' stood up and walked across the road to the other side. Emma ran in front of her to the cover of the trees. As she was half way across the gent shouted, "Thank you!"

Chloe turned towards him, bowed herself and replied, "Welcome," before disappearing herself into the cover of the trees. When she saw Emma, Emma was bright red, the embarrassment flooding off of her. "How the fuck did you do that so calmly?" she enquired of Chloe.

"He had seen us, and was clearly going to do no more than admire the view, so why not just embrace it?" Chloe was honest about it, and it hit her then that Emma was hating this, and only doing it because Chloe was. Chloe was loving every minute of this, the being chased, the being seen. She had half a mind to go back and do a few jumping jacks for the old guy.

"You can stop if you want," Chloe said. "I can complete this on my own."

"No, if you can do it, I can do it," Emma said.

"But I am loving this, and I want to go put on a bit of a show for the old bloke. You just want it over." Chloe was not cruel in her words, but was making clear to Emma that they saw this very differently.

Chloe popped her head back out the trees; the old guy was not looking her way, and was moving away. 'Shame," she thought, and turned, walking past Emma and on down the path. This was a bit she had planned. A little way down here you could leave the path and walk up a slope to an abandoned reservoir. Inside that there was a big concert bowl that had a few trees growing in it, but it was always quiet; most people did not know it was there. Chloe planned to masturbate there.

About a quarter-of-a-mile past the stable they left the path, and headed up the hill. There was evidence that somebody else had been this way this morning, and Chloe was cautious as she pushed through the last bushes on to the bowl. It was empty, thankfully, and she moved around a little before settling and saying to Emma, "We should do the video challenge here."

Emma looked at her, for a moment, then said in a voice that was unsure, "OK." there was a nervousness on her face that was worse than anything she had seen today.

"Are you OK?" Chloe enquired.

"Yes. I just don't like this place that much; people appear from nowhere." Emma spoke from experience. She had been scared shitless by a boyfriend playing a trick on her here before.

Chloe sat on the ledge at the top, legs stretched down into the bowl. "You need to film this, then I will film you," she said to Emma. Emma walked down into the bowl about 6 feet below Chloe and aimed her phone at Chloe. She turned away, clearly not really wanting to watch, but said, "It's going."

Chloe slipped her hand to the top of her pubis and gently found her clit. She was already wet, and had been most of the journey so far; she found being naked in public exciting, and the idea of being caught was thrilling. She started to circle her clit with her fingers, gently pushing it this way then that, slowly building some pressure. Chloe had tried the direct approach that caused Andy to get her to orgasm in what felt like seconds, but it did not work for her; she needed to build it.

The feelings were now moving in the right direction. Chloe had seen Emma look back a few times to ensure the camera was aiming right. There was noise in the bushes just across from them. Both of them looked, while Chloe closed her legs, and covered herself with her hand. Moments later a squirrel ran out of the bushes there. The girls looked at each other and burst out laughing. Chloe got back to getting this video done for Andy.

Dave could not believe his eyes; as he cycled down a path in the wood, he passed a man with a dog, which caused him to slow right down. As he was accelerating away, he caught a glimpse in the trees of two girls, and they appeared to be naked. He slowed again, and looked behind him. The guy with the dog was hidden by the curve of the path, but he could see the dog running ahead. He looked again, and they were definitely naked. They were young--twenty, he guessed--and they appeared to just be walking on one of the little paths used by the animals and mountain bikers. He cycled ahead of them and round to the old reservoir; you got a great view down onto that path from there, and there were a lot of trees to hide him. He put his bike in the trees, and took up a position in the bushes that would let him see them coming and then along the path for a good 30 or 40 seconds. He might then even run the length of the bowl and see them again as they exited that part of the park.

As they appeared in his view, they had left the path, and were actually walking straight towards him. The view was something he would never forget. They kept coming and pushed through the bushes not two meters from him. He was completely still and was holding his breath as they passed, praying he was not caught. They moved past and into the bowl, and he remained still. They spoke to each other, but Dave was so focused on not moving that he did not hear what they said.

After a minute, they appeared to have moved away from his position, and Dave slowly, and as quietly as he could, turned around. Above him a squirrel was startled by his movement and jumped down and ran out of the bush. God, they were definitely going to see him now. He sat holding his breath again. But they laughed at the animal and then went back to their activity, something Dave could only dream about. He fumbled for his phone and as quickly as he could, started to film, mouth hanging open. The slightly taller one with the fit-looking body was sitting on the edge playing with herself. Dave was focused on her hand rubbing herself. Dave's eyes darted to the other one with the massive tits; she was filming. What the fuck were they doing? Dave could feel his cock hardening as he watched. As the one masturbating moaned, her fingers almost a blur on her clit, it really bounced. This was amazing.

Chloe was building a head of steam. She was feeling good, and this was so exciting. Somebody could walk into the bowl right now and see her, moments from cumming. That thought made her moan; she was loving the chance of being caught. Her mind flicked to hiding behind the bin and bench on the cricket pitch, then to the old gent that had watched their naked progress. The risk and being caught made her hot. Her eyes closed, as she pictured a group of men appearing to watch her now, and she stroked her nipples with her other hand, feeling close.

Chloe's breathing got short and sharp; she was about to crest the wave. She pushed hard with her hand and the electrical energy coursed through her. She was cumming. She laid back into the grass, her chest rising and falling quickly as she enjoyed the moment.

It took Chloe more than a few moments to calm herself and stand up. "Your turn," she said. Emma looked a little uncertain. "Or not, if you don't want. This is my challenge after all," Chloe said to her.

Emma's face hardened, and she said, "No, I will do it," as she walked to the place Chloe had just sat.

Chloe walked down the bowl, she took up a slightly-different position to the one Emma had filmed her in, wanting a less-direct, straight-down-the-barrel view.

"Keep an eye out; I really don't want to be seen," Emma said, not looking that comfortable. Chloe started filming as Emma, more tentatively than Chloe, started to rub herself. Chloe made a show of looking around, to reassure Emma. She caught sight of something that made her suspicious as she looked, but kept an even face; she didn't want to upset Emma with something that was nothing.

After a moment Emma closed her eyes and leant her head back, clearly trying to disappear into a fantasy. Trying to keep the camera still, Chloe turned to look at what she thought she had seen, and sure enough there were a pair of glasses looking back at her from the middle of the bush that they had walked past to get in here. Chloe stayed calm. He--she assumed it was a he--was not moving, he was just watching. Had he watched her cum? Her mind raced with the excitement of the idea that he had surprised her. Emma was trying, but Chloe didn't think she would actually cum; she was doing this because she thought she should, not because her heart was in it. Chloe looked back; the guy was still watching, but clearly watching Emma, not her. Chloe was not sure, but thought he might be filming on his phone.

There was a moan from Emma, which drew Chloe's attention back, but she was not sure Emma was going to make it. So, she made her own fun. She licked a finger seductively, and facing the guy, placed it on her clit, and mimed it being too hot to touch. She played with her nipple, which was hard in moments, pointing at him. She turned and shook her butt at him. If he was filming, he would have material to wank for days!

Chloe had been teasing for about 2 minutes when Emma suddenly said, "It's not going to work."

"OK," said Chloe, "let's move on. We are almost back to the point where we should be meeting Andy anyway." She stopped filming, and quickly went into her phone and changed the Bluetooth name to "Call me" and her number. She then tried to pair with the device she found that was not Emma's phone. She left it there for a good 30 seconds while Emma got up, then walked with Emma toward the other end of the bowl where they would exit. She made sure Emma was in front when they left, and she turned and waved before disappearing.

12