Chloe's Teacher Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were about a minute from the main path when a text arrived from an unknown number. It read, "I am really sorry. I did not mean to spy on you like that, but I couldn't leave without making it awkward. Thank you for not being a bitch about it. Dave."

Chloe walked on, and quickly replied, "I hope you liked the show; we should talk about you watching again." Then, she focused on the horses coming towards them, and hiding again.

By the time they got to the meeting point, Andy was waiting. This area was a little more secluded than where they started. Getting back to that was impossible without walking across the golf course, and that wasn't going to happen. Emma was pulling clothes on before Chloe had even said hello to Andy. Standing naked, Chloe calmly told Andy what had happened. She listed all the things they had done, all the times she thought they had been seen--leaving out Dave--and what video they had for him. Emma was fully dressed by that point, and clearly wanting to leave.

Chloe said to Emma, "You go on; I will catch you up back at mine."

"OK," came the reply, as Emma was already heading away.

"What's up with her?" Andy asked.

"I think she got a bit freaked out by being seen, and then she couldn't cum. I think she is feeling a little like she is not as good as me, even though I said to her she didn't have to do this, it was my challenge and that I found it exciting," Chloe was not sure though. She thought Emma might be starting to regret following Chloe down this rabbit hole.

"Oh, OK," Andy said. Then he continued. "Do you need to rush off too, or can I punish you for today?"

"What, here?" Chloe asked, not really believing that.

"Yes, here. It is really quiet; I have been here for 10 minutes, and not a soul has come this way or even close. The path is a good distance that way," he pointed," and unless you scream out, there is no chance of anybody hearing you."

The idea thrilled Chloe, to be punished in the woods. She guessed the smile on her face gave answer, but she said, "Yes, Master," anyway.

Andy moved quick and pulled out some rope and the strap from his bag. Chloe was tied up before she knew it. Her feet were tied either side of a truck on a reasonable sized tree, then she was leaned at quite an angle to have her arms tied to another tree's branches. Her legs were about two feet apart, then she was a straight line of about 50 degrees to her hands holding the branches they were tied to, her arms slightly blocking her ears where they were raised. It was not a position she thought she would be able to hold very long.

"You were seen at least six times, if I include the guy on the bike you did not mention. That is 12 lashes. You did not get the photo in the tree, another 3, and I think 5 more for good measure." Andy was commanding as he said it.

"Yes, Master," Chloe replied. "I had fun today, but it was very naughty; I deserve to be punished."

Andy stroked her body. Her skin was slick from the sweat of running about, and the excitement. He slowly made circles on her back that tickled, until he was circling her arse, then his hand was between her legs. She gasped as he pushed several fingers into her pussy; it was soaking.

"You clearly enjoyed yourself more than you were supposed to, you naughty girl," he said. His thumb came around and massaged her clit. She pushed into that as much as she could; she loved the feel of his hands on her. It was probably partly due to her overall excitement at today, but also Andy's skill, that she was forcing down an orgasm before she knew it. His fingers worked magic on her soft skin and within her wet pussy.

His hand moved away, and for a moment she felt lost, empty. Then the not-unfamiliar sound of the strap, and the burning sting as it hit her arse, the unusual position not helping her and she almost lost her grip on the tree. A sound that was something close to a whimper escaped her lips, but the second slap arriving hot on the heels of the first took her mind from thoughts of position.

The next one landed across the border of her legs to her arse, the little fold of skin there screaming at her as the sting of the strap flooded through it. Then the other leg got the same treatment; she could almost feel the soft milky white skin there burst into a flame red. Andy moved closer to her, his hand coming around her and playing with her nipples. They were bullets, the pain driving her wild with arousal. He flicked them and tweaked them. As he did this, with his other arm he swung the strap. She felt the wind of it passing between her legs, before it slapped across her pussy. The tip was not quite far enough up to crush her clit, instead more teasing it. She yelped. It was almost comical as she started the yelp, then controlled herself and quietened it down. Andy actually laughed at her, as he swung another, then another. The explosion of fire in her pussy was both wonderful and awful; she wanted to cry, but she also wanted to cum. The sobbing, surprised yelp that came from her mouth, was one of the strangest sounds she had ever heard herself make. As Andy started to play again, exciting her back to the point she would have to suppress an orgasm, she started to think about what would happen if her noise brought somebody here, a stranger watching her be punished. God, that was a thrilling thought. Maybe Dave was watching her even now.

Between her weird thoughts and Andy, she was choking back her orgasm again, and Andy stopped. She really needed to hide it better; she wanted him to touch her like that longer, more often. She loved that he excited her body in such a delicate way before he punished it so brutally. The next slap landed; Andy had moved and the strap crushed her clit as it hit. She whimpered with pleasure, gritting her teeth to suppress the urge to cum, and as two more slaps landed the same, she nearly lost the battle. Her pussy was burning with the sting of the strap, but her clit was screaming at her to cum. Andy reverted to making her arse sting, and in quick fire that was probably the most pain she had endured in one go, eight slaps landed across her arse.

By the time Dave got back on his bike he had completely lost them. He was ferreting up all the side paths and tracks as quickly as he could, but they were nowhere to be found. He had given up, and said to himself that she would text him again, and had just made his way back to the main path. Then, from nowhere, the girl with big tits appeared from a path that he was sure was way too far for them to have gotten, but she was dressed in T-shirt and cycle shorts, not naked, and walking purposefully his way. As she got close, he suddenly panicked that the other girl had told her and she was coming to have a go, but she strode past, not even acknowledging him. As he got to the path, she came out of he looked back, but she was marching away. He dismounted his bike and slowly walked down the path, hopeful to find the other girl coming too, and being able to chat. He was in a way, and it was getting hard to push his bike so he pushed it into a bush where it could not be seen easily, and carried on. He was slowly aware of sounds coming from up ahead. At first, he thought there was somebody chopping at a tree then, as they became louder, it was clear there were a mixture of sounds and that they were clearly not what he thought. He kept going as silently as he could until he was sure if he moved around the tree in front of him he would be standing on the people making the noise. The slapping sound that had paused was definitely just there, and the muted moaning that was happening now was close.

Dave moved to the side, walking delicately around to the left hoping to get cover from plants he could see through. He was amazed at how quiet he was managing to be, as he moved quite a way from the path he had started from, arcing around. He nearly choked when, as he moved around a bush, he was confronted with a view of an older guy's back, and the naked girl behind him tied to a couple of trees. He could not see exactly what was happening, but the girl was moaning and was clearly enjoying whatever it was, and if she turned her head the other way, she would see him. He slipped back and moved around the bush that was directly behind him and ducked down to watch.

Dave had just got himself comfortable when the guy stepped back and swung something that Dave could not see properly, but it slapped across her arse, then again and again. Dave didn't count them but there was a good few, and the whimpering yelps from the girl said they were painful, but at no point did she protest. His cock was rock-hard, and Dave couldn't help but slip it from his shorts and start to play.

Chloe had not counted as she fought not to scream, but thought there was still a couple to come. If they were on her clit, she was going to find that hard. She was lost in the pain, loving it, and wanting more of it. It had kept her climax on the boil, waiting to break. As she was just preparing herself and thinking about how much he would punish her for cumming, Andy said, "Two more and under no circumstances are you to cum, young lady."

"Yes Master, I will do my best," she replied.

Andy positioned himself carefully, Chloe was sure he was going to make not cumming as hard as he could. She braced herself, as again she felt the rush of air when the strap swooped between her legs, then crashed into her pussy and clit. The moan that came with that was carnal and breathless; she was fighting her body not to cum, and there was still another yet to come.

The last slap was probably the hardest she had taken. She yelped, loudly; there was no option. Her pussy burned; it was not comfortable at all, but the pain was wonderful. It took a moment, but then she wondered if anybody had heard her. She actually didn't care; she wanted Andy to take her, to make her his. She was lost in that thought as Andy's hand stroked across her bum. He followed the curve, and she could almost feel him appreciating her body. As the hand slipped to the lips, delicately slipping along them, teasing, then a finger inside, playing. She was almost surprised a dribble did not run down it and onto the ground, she was so wet.

The finger was nice, but she wanted his cock, big and thick. She had to wait; his fingers now moved to her clit. She flinched as he touched it, raw and engorged as it was. Andy pressed and she moaned. She had been on the brink of an orgasm now for three or four minutes and that didn't help.

Chloe felt Andy step over one of her legs. He was between them now, squeezing and torturing her clit, her body trying to betray her and cum. The battle was causing the rest of the world to sink into blackness. The only thing besides that battle she was aware of was Andy between her legs. He was not just torturing her clit, but she could not work out what else he was doing. Moments later she had her answer--the head of his cock pushed against her lips, the wet mess that they were offered no resistance, and his cock was in her.

"You may cum, when you are ready," Andy said, as his cock pushed deep into her pussy. As his balls brushed against her legs before he withdrew Chloe was aware of how uncomfortable that was with her legs tied as they were, but she was ready to cum. Just managing to hold it against his thrusts, she felt the tension inside her build to the point she could hold it no more.

Dave watched as the girl was punished; he had never been into that, but right now his cock was harder than it had ever been. As the old guy moved between her legs then started to fuck her, he stroked his cock with a pace and aggression that was not normal for him. The man spoke and told her she was allowed to cum. WTF? Why would you prevent a woman from cumming? Dave's mind raced, but it never got fully away from the image in front of him, of this gorgeous girl tied up and being fucked.

He was admiring her tits, bouncing with each thrust, and when she turned her head this way, she was looking straight at him, though there was nothing to suggest she was going to be any different from the bowl. Her watching him wank while she was fucked was too much for Dave; his load shot all over the bush in front of him. His breathing was not calm and he was worried they might hear him. He tried to calm it as he pulled a sweat band from his pocket, the only thing he had, and wiped his cock as clean as he was going to get it. He put himself away, and silently backed away. As soon as he was clear he stood up and turned and left, his mind a mess as he headed back to his bike.

Chloe was losing the battle. She turned her head, staring into the nothing of the bushes and trees, focusing on the distance, and fighting with her own body. The thrusts just kept coming, and she moaned. With each thrust, the moan became more of a grunt. She thought she would cum on the next thrust or the one after when, out-of-focus for her eyes, a figure stood, and then walked away. Was that Dave, watching again? It did not matter, the knowledge that somebody had watched her spanked and then fucked was too much. She let rip, her body shaking, filled with that electrical energy and exhausted from her day's events, the orgasm was an amazing release. She did her best to stifle the moans, but this was an intense climax her body had been waiting for since the moment they started this day. Her self-induced one earlier was insignificant compared to this, and she let it take her body. As she lost herself, she was vaguely aware of Andy's cock pulsing in her, firing his endless seed into her.

Chloe lifted her head. She had no idea how long it was since the orgasm. She was sagging, only held in her position by the ropes, her wrists burning with pain. She tied to take hold of the branch again. On the second attempt, Andy helped her. Then, as she cleared her mind and started to take things in, again he started to untie her. He started with her feet. Then, when he undid her hands, he supported her, stood her upright, held her.

Chloe loved her naked body being cuddled into Andy, but she knew she had to break it, and get dressed. She moved away as gently as she could. Her body ached, and her arse and pussy burned; it has been a good day. She pulled her t-shirt from the backpack, and once it was on, she pulled out her shorts and put them on too. Andy packed everything else back into the back pack, and put it on her back. Andy walked across to the path and untied Toby, who appeared to be asleep on the ground by a tree, a little way from them. He jumped up, excited to see Chloe again, like she had not been there the whole time. As they walked together back down the track, Chloe was amazed how in-tune they were, considering not a word had passed between them since she had climaxed.

"Andy," Chloe began, "today has been amazing. I have had so much fun and the excitement of doing that out here was something else. I can't thank you enough for all of this."

Andy laughed. "You, thanking me?" He laughed more. "I can't believe my luck. You are the best thing that has happened to me in years; I can't recall when I've enjoyed myself so much. I will honestly keep this going as long as you want it; I am loving it."

They both smiled, then Andy continued. "By the way, calling me Andy is five lashes next time."

Chloe smiled; she did not mind that at all. They came to the main path. Chloe leaned in and kissed Andy, then said, "See you tomorrow, Master." She headed the same way Emma would have gone, taking the very slightly longer route back. Andy turned the other way; he would be safely home for a good five minutes before Chloe walked into her house.

Chloe looked at her phone as she walked; there was nothing new on it. She opened the previous message and saved the contact as Dave, the watcher, then started a text. "Hi. I am Chloe. Did you watch me again, in the woods, being spanked?" She sent the text as she walked and then started to watch the first section of video of the day. She looked, and between all the sections she had almost 2 hours of video, which would need some editing. Her phone must be almost out of memory.

Her phone beeped and a text from Dave was on screen. "I did, sorry. You are so hot, and that was so hot. Thank you for letting me watch, Chloe."

Chloe laughed, and replied, "Don't be sorry. I didn't know you were watching until you left, but it turned me on. We should meet for a drink in town, and maybe arrange for you to watch me again."

She put her phone away, enjoying the idea of Dave watching her, and walked with some purpose, wanting to get back home and talk to Emma. That particular issue had to be dealt with; the girl needed to find her own desires, not piggyback on Chloe's. She was going to be exhausted when she got to bed tonight!

12