Chloe's Teacher Pt. 11

Story Info
Chloe starts to explore the idea of a new Master.
6.9k words
4.64
6.2k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For just a moment Chloe sat with a pout. The lack of attention that Tim was paying to the important call he was on had been noticed, and he had turned away from her. Minutes earlier when he joined the call, she had caught his eye, then opened her legs showing him her beautiful, silky soft pussy. He tried to avoid looking, but she licked two fingers and slipped them under her desk, and stroked.

As soon as he was looking, she played more and more. For a good few minutes, he watched her play with her clit and slip fingers into her pussy. Him watching her made her feel so horny; she was really getting into being watched. Her eyes were fixed on Tim and his reaction; she was aware of the soft feel of her mons and lips, and the wetness of her pussy, but the reaction of Tim to what she was showing him was driving her arousal far more than her own touch. Tim turning away was as much a loss as when Andy took her to the brink of orgasm, and then removed all touch from her body, making her suppress the climax.

Crestfallen, Chloe got back on with her work, one ear out for when Tim finished on the call. As she waited for something interesting to hit her email or a call, she flicked through the local news site. She stopped and went cold for a moment: the third story down was, "Local Park Attracting Nudists." Chloe clicked into the story. There was a picture; it was of the back of Emma and her. Their butts had been pixelated, and it was slightly blurry, which meant that while she knew it was her, it was unlikely anybody else would. The story had several quotes from people that clearly had not seen them, and then one that caught her eye, from a James. It didn't give his second name, but his age of 71. It read, "I did see the two girls hiding from the horse riders; they appeared to be just having a bit of fun. They didn't hurt anybody or try to make a statement where kids were playing, so I don't see what the fuss is about." Chloe laughed; that must be the old gent that saw them.

Tim finished his call, and marched over to her desk, there was a slight smirk on his face which completely undermined the air of annoyance that he was trying to portray. "You got me into trouble young lady; you need to be punished!" he said, in a stern voice, which was so put on Chloe burst out laughing, totally removing the concern she felt about the story.

"Not intimidated anymore, then," she said through her laughter.

Chloe had got on really well with Tim over the last few weeks. He was genuinely interested in her 'private' life, and wanted to hear all about it. Chloe edited what she told him, but to be fair, he had opened up about himself too, so they both had plenty of information on the other. One of the reasons she found the comment so funny was Tim had said he could never have the confidence to be a Dom; he was happy with a more normal sexual relationship. Those were his words.

"I'm going downstairs to get a coffee, want one?" he asked in his usual voice.

"I'll come with you," she replied, wanting an excuse to get away from her desk.

As they walked to the lift, Tim said, "I can't say I mind you teasing me. No normal man would object to what I have gotten to see. But sometimes I do wonder if you are going to get me into trouble."

The lift arrived as they got there, and there was nobody in it. Chloe pressed ground as soon as they were in, and the doors closed.

Once the doors closed Chloe hitched up her skirt and bent over aiming her naked arse at Tim. "Punish me, then," she said.

Tim looked shocked, as she continued. "You said you wanted to punish me, and that I am going to get you into trouble. Make me pay. I am a bad girl, and you need to correct me."

There was a moment when Chloe was not sure what he would do, then his hand swung, and slapped her arse, hard. It felt good to be spanked by another hand, and this would get her punished by Andy too. "One won't teach me; I have to learn my lesson," she said, and another slap landed, then another. They were hard slaps, clearly unused to doing this, and aimed haphazardly, but Chloe liked them.

One last slap landed as the lift bonged its arrival at the ground floor. Chloe was upright and skirt straight before the doors opened. "Thank you," she whispered, as they walked out past about 6 people waiting to get in the lift. She was aware both Tim and her had stupid smiles on their faces as she ordered her coffee. They walked back to the lift in silence; they both clearly found this very funny, but nobody else needed to know. A bloke in a suit, about 50-something, joined them in the lift, and it made the upward journey a little awkward, with both of them smirking and on the brink of laughing, with him being so obviously a senior manager who would frown on that type of behaviour.

When they got out of the lift and the doors shut, they both burst out laughing, but as they got to their desks Chloe said, "Seriously, if you want, I will be here 7:15 tomorrow, and I will lean over your desk for you to punish my naughty little bottom. If you want..." She was not sure about doing it at all, but she had started this, and she was getting on great with Tim, and the chance of getting caught would be a real turn on.

She realised that Tim had not replied as she sat down, and started reading the emails that had come in since she left, but didn't push it. However, as she was packing up for the day, Tim, called over, "OK, we are on. At 07:15 tomorrow."

Chloe smiled and said, "OK, deal."

On her drive home, Chloe reflected on the day. She had a level of excitement about tomorrow that she had not anticipated; she really liked the idea of Tim spanking her. She also thought a little about Tim. He professed to want a normal relationship--she air quoted that as she drove--but he was really interested in her spanking activity. He wanted details--what worked, what didn't. She could see it turned him on, and that in turn made her horny and want to tell him more. She wondered if Tim was a Dom-in-waiting, just needing the right nudges to get him there.

Just after 06:30, Chloe stepped out of the shower. She had just completed her grooming for Andy later--silky smooth from her shave, and ready for her to moisturise her lips, mons and pubis. She rubbed the excess after doing so into her cheeks. By luck of it being the right day, Tim was getting her as good as she ever looked which, for a reason she did not completely understand, quite excited her. As she drove to the office, she was feeling excited and horny, something she was not completely sure about why. She had been getting on better with Tim, and their banter had got more personal and closer to the banter of friends than work colleagues, but she still did not think of him as boyfriend material, even given the activity she was traveling to the office for right now.

Chloe walked to her desk. She was early, and as she had been for her challenge a few weeks ago, was missing some clothing: she only had on a top and bra, and a short skirt. Stockings were in her bag, and she would put them on before anybody else arrived. She dumped her bags and turned her computer on. While it was booting up, she went to the desk under the security camera, and climbed up on it. As she moved it just a little to the left so that it was not aiming at Tim's desk, the lift bonged and the doors opened. Chloe was jumping off the desk when Tim walked into sight.

Tim laughed and said loudly, "Morning, making sure there is no evidence, are you?"

"My bottom is in the local paper this week; I can't be on film too," she said, and then added, "and good morning to you, too."

"That was you?" Tim enquired.

"One of them, yes. I am just hoping nobody recognises me. Anyway, you ready?" she quizzed.

"Honestly, I have no idea. I am really excited by the idea, but I have no idea what I am doing," Tim said, his face displaying the mixed emotions.

"Don't worry," Chloe said, "I will help you. Within reason you can do anything you want to me: slap me with your hand, or anything you have to hand. I suggest you keep the slaps to my arse and pussy to start."

Before she could continue, Tim blurted, "Your pussy?"

Chloe took a deep breath. Tim was not Andy, he did not know anything, she reminded herself. Then she said, "Yes. You know I love having my pussy and clit slapped. My favourite thing is the strap across it, but there isn't one here." She paused, but Tim just seemed to be taking that in and didn't respond so she continued. "You can rub, play, stroke or anything else you want to excite me, just not fuck me." Chloe stopped, then realised she needed to add one thing. "Lastly, I will be suppressing my orgasm. I will stop you before you get me so far past that I can't stop myself from cumming. That is for Andy later."

Tim, looking a little dazed at all that, then simply said, "OK."

Chloe took her skirt off--she had already stepped out of her shoes--and walked naked from the waist down to Tim's desk, where she carefully folded it and placed it on top. He had seen it all before, but she could not help but notice how much he seemed to drink in the sight of her curves moving towards him. She leaned right over his desk, moving his keyboard and mouse as she did, settling as comfortably as she could. With her bare arse pointing toward him, she spread her legs wide, giving him a good view of her perfectly groomed pussy.

She looked back over her shoulder at him and said, "Master needs to apply some strong discipline to this naughty little minx." Her words and demeanour were designed to excite him. As he moved, Chloe could see a hard cock pressing against his trousers.

Tim swung his arm and his hand connected flat against the middle of her arse. It was a hard slap, and Chloe grunted, feeling a tingle as the sting of it flooded through her. Then another landed exactly the same, eliciting another grunt, and Chloe knew he was going to notice how wet she was soon. However, she also noticed that he was clearly uncomfortable with a sore hand already.

"Try aiming at one or other cheek; if you aim a little more towards the top, and tilt your hand slightly you will find you can follow through and it will sting a lot less." She hoped he would be a good student as she was enjoying the pain he caused a lot, and wanted him to continue, not give up because it hurt him.

The next slap landed; it was harder and pushed her into the desk, but it was on her left cheek, high up and his hand followed through. She yelped, but loved the feeling that created. The sting was perfect; he had connected just right, and she wanted more. Tim, however, was not so sure. His nice guy kicked in, despite Chloe having told him many times that a yelp was a good thing, and he said, "Sorry, was that too hard?"

Chloe took just a moment to suck in some breath and then replied, "Don't be sorry; that was perfect. More of them, please. Sir."

There was a moment of pause, then Tim swung again and her right cheek exploded in a wonderful warm sting, his hand following through again. She grunted, being more ready this time, but before she could offer any more instruction, he had landed another in the same spot, then again on her left cheek. Again Chloe yelped but the pain was exquisite and she could feel excitement at the punishment building. She looked back at Tim just as another slap landed; she squeaked at that one. It was his hardest yet, but his face was pure joy, and his cock looked like it was going to burst out of his trousers. Tim actually smiled a broad smile as the next one landed on the other cheek, his body moving to get power into the slap.

Before the next one, Chloe said, "I have no idea if you want to, but Andy, loves to stroke his handiwork, feel the warm skin, enjoy the feel of my curves, and turn me on to make the next ones harsher."

"You have said that before, but I am not really sure what you mean," he replied.

"Come here," she instructed, and as he approached took his hand and gently rubbed it across her quite-red bottom, moving across the curves and redness, before she pushed his hand down between her legs releasing it. It took him a moment, then he gingerly touched her pussy lips, then ran his fingers forward up them towards her clit and mons. Chloe could hear his overexcited, slightly nervous breathing, but his fingers were being very delicate and exciting her in the right places, as he touched her clit.

His first touch was tentative, but then he pushed a little harder, moving it side to side. She moaned; he had that just right, before he moved back a little, and slipped two fingers between her lips into the sticky wet mess that her pussy was this morning. She could feel how nervous he was from his touch. As he pushed and those fingers slipped into her pussy, he was clearly expecting her to tell him to stop, but until she did, he just slipped them in further.

As he got to the right point, she said, "Stop there. Turn you fingers around so they are facing down and press forward."

Tim followed the instruction. She shuddered with pleasure as he turned the fingers. Then, when he pressed, she had got it about as perfect as possible; he pressed straight into her G and she shook as she moaned. Part of her wanted to tell him to keep going, to push her to orgasm, but she let him tentatively play. It was obvious to him that she was enjoying this part a lot, and he did keep it up for a minute or more, she was just starting to supress the feeling of an orgasm, when he removed his fingers. Tim cleared his throat, then said, "Errr, I am supposed to be punishing you, not pleasuring you."

As he moved to the side, Chloe expected another slap, but said, "They are kind of the same thing."

Tim did not reply to that, but then she felt him move, and a plastic ruler slapped across her cheeks, with a very satisfying 'thwack' sound. The sting was good, too; it was lower than with his hand, and he repeated the slap, and again, into a rhythm. He must have landed 20 slaps and Chloe loved every one as it fell. When he stopped, both of them were breathing hard. He repeated stroking her bottom, which he did for a very long time, really enjoying her curves, but he eventually moved to her pussy, and with one hand he penetrated her again, moving his fingers to the same spot, and although this time it was not perfect, it still worked. With the other hand he caressed her clit, working it, pressing it, twisting, and flicking it. He seemed to love watching her get closer and closer to orgasm, and she was fighting it hard.

"Stop, Stop," Chloe gasped out, her body moments from the point where she would not be able to stop the orgasm.

Tim stopped immediately. As she managed to look at him, he looked disappointed, although that was within a general air of delight. She stood, a little shaky for a second, as that was more intense than she had been expecting. She pushed Tim down into a chair and was quickly on her knees in front of him. She unzipped his fly, and slipped her hand in. His cock was not impressive like Andy's, but it was a good cock, and she grabbed it, and pulled it out of his trousers. Before he could say anything, the rock-hard cock was in her mouth.

Chloe ran her tongue around the head, tasting pre-cum, then slowly moved her tongue down the shaft. He flinched and moved a little as she did, then moaned when she moved it out to the tip. Quickly taking it in as deep as she could manage, her hand moved in front of her mouth to increase the feelings. For about 2 minutes Chloe gave it her best blow job, using her tongue and teeth to drive sensations into Tim's body, her spare arm around the back of him, pulling him in. She could feel the tension building, and then in a spasm that rocked his whole body, Tim shot into her mouth. She held it in, even as she gagged. Then, as soon as she was able to, she swallowed, then swallowed again and again, as his cock pulsed out more and more cum--a lot more than she was used to with Andy.

As he relaxed back into the chair, he stopped cumming. Chloe carefully cleaned his cock, ensuring all the cum was in her, and not about to drip on his trousers as she pulled away. She looked at him, and he looked back at her, and said, "Oh my god, that was amazing, all of it. I can't believe you let me do all that."

"I got a lot out of that, too," she said, as she got up and took her skirt from the desk. Then as she put it back on, said, "Do you want to do something like that again, maybe somewhere more private where we can take our time, and I can get you doing some other stuff to me?"

Tim looked at her for a moment. As she looked back at him, expectant of an answer, "Oh, you are serious?" Before she could reply he continued, "Definitely. That really was amazing, and I would love to, errrrr, mistreat you again."

Chloe picked up her shoes and stockings but before she left for the toilet to sort her clothes and makeup said, "You need to read up on BDSM and being a Dom. I need to talk to Andy, but we will sort something out." She walked with a confidence, and a feeling of hope, toward the toilet.

Chloe walked into Andy's as soon as he opened the door, before Andy could say anything she said, "Master, I have been very naughty. I need to confess lots of things to you, and you will need extra special punishment for me today." She paused and as she walked without being instructed into the living room, and as Andy followed her, she added, "And Andy, there is something we need to talk about; I want to get it right." Andy said, "OK, which bit first? You want to talk to Andy or Master?"

"I better talk to my Master first; it will give context to the other bit," she said as she sat down.

Chloe preceded to tell Andy everything, the teasing Tim into spanking her, the rather intimate conversations they had been having, and the early morning spanking session. She even included the details of giving Tim a blowjob.

"Sorry, Master. I know I have been very bad," Chloe concluded.

"I don't know what to say. I have never before experienced such a blatant disregard for one's Master." Andy was stern, his words driving a mixture of dread and glee in Chloe. He paused, Chloe thought for effect, then continued. "I would say this can't be dealt with in one session: 40 strokes today, and 40 on Friday, and anything you build up will be administered next week."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master. I shamefully deserve all of them," Chloe spoke in a very meek voice, hoping that Andy would see her contrition.

There was silence for more than a moment, then Andy spoke again, "OK, and what do you need to say to Andy before we punish you?"

"I like Tim; I never thought I would. I have dismissed him for over a year, but he is enthusiastic about punishing me, wants to learn, and over the last three months we have developed a really good relationship. We can talk to each other, understand each other, and we have both started to enjoy the other's company." Chloe paused for breath; she had blurted that, slightly.

"Does that mean you want to stop seeing me?" Andy questioned, the question was relaxed and there seemed no concern behind it.

Chloe had anticipated this, and was ready with a reply, which was more of a question really. "I want to keep seeing you as my Master, and you complete part of me I have never really understood. However, I would like permission to see Tim and let him learn with me, and see if he is capable of becoming a Master, in my future."

Andy thought about this for a long moment, then replied with a kind voice. "I am happy to let you have your relationship with Tim, and I will not punish you for anything that comes out of that. But I want you to keep me informed on how that is going, and he must know and agree to me being your Master, until he is ready for me to transfer your subjugation to him."

Chloe simply replied, "Yes, Master."

12