Chloe's Teacher Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now all of your clothes off, and upstairs. You have some serious punishment to take," Andy commanded.

Chloe was naked and running up the stairs faster than she believed possible. In the bedroom there was nothing really prepared, and when Andy arrived, he took a large spreader bar from the cupboard, and placed it under the bed so it stuck out the bottom of the bed and the side. Once both her wrists and ankles were secured to it, the leg of the bed prevented her from moving too much, as she lay diagonally across the bed from that corner.

Chloe lay there looking at herself in the mirror as Andy collected other things he wanted. She looked good, with her big round bottom well-placed to be punished, with a pink tinge to it from what Tim had done to it this morning. Chloe was still admiring her own curves when there was the swish of the cane, and her bottom exploded in a sting. She yelped, but 4 more arrived in close succession, her arse cheeks on fire from the sudden and painful strokes.

Andy's hand was on her bottom moments after the fifth stroke landed. He was caressing and playing; the lines left by the cane were sore as he passed over them, then with his thumb he found her clit, and rubbed. Slowly, he applied pressure, drawing her body towards the excited state he wanted, making her breathe heavily as her mind moved from the sore lines on her bottom to the warm feeling between her legs. Chloe had just pushed away the first feelings of an orgasm when Andy let her go, his hands disappearing, her body unsatisfied.

The swish of the cane filed the air again, and Chloe yelped, almost into a sob, as the next five strokes landed on her arse. She hated the pain, but she loved the feelings it created. The cane was the worst thing to be spanked with, but also the most effective to generate the feelings that she loved so much. Andy's hand was back so quickly, stroking away the sting, making her feel so good, loved, desired, but also naughty, the fact he needed to stroke the pain away made her want more pain.

As he smoothed her cheeks, she waited for his hand to move to start to bring the fire to her pussy and clit, the fast build back towards an orgasm that he would stop just before it got her to the right point. But right now, she relaxed into his soft hand stroking her, the intense discomfort that the welts the cane had left far more than before. As his hand started to move to her pussy she hoped there would be no more cane.

As Chloe was forced to suppress the orgasm, Andy pressed harder; he seemed to want her to have to fight to stop it, and he was winning. She flinched hard as she thought she could not hold it any longer, and was about to tell Andy as much, but he stopped. She was breathing heavily into the bed cover as the cane smashed into her cheeks again. She cried out in pain and, as four more strokes landed, that cry descended into a sob. She was not sure some of those welts wouldn't have blood; it was the most pain she had ever experienced. But she loved that he had taken her to a new level. Her body arched, and she loved that feeling. It made her want to be fucked hard, roughly; she was thinking about his cock being forced in, hurting her body, as his hand started to play again. She had not calmed from the previous play, and despite the sobbing, she had maintained a level of heavy arousal. Her body flinched hard as she responded to the touch, and her mind swam at the speed that he took her back to the point of cumming.

It was less than 20 seconds later that she moaned, "Please, Master, no, I can't." She wanted him to stop, but was not sure her words conveyed that.

"You are not to cum, young lady," Andy replied in a stern voice. The tears that were in her eyes from the pain, flowed again at the strain of holding back. Her body hurt from the tension of holding back against the force of Andy's fingers on her clit. She slowly started to whimper with the effort required to not cum, and after a few moments that seemed like days, Andy released her.

"Please straighten your legs and stand," Andy said, again his voice was stern and firm.

Chloe complied. The position she was now in was not that comfortable. Her feet were just over a meter apart, standing over the corner of the bed. Her back was bent down so the top of her chest and head were on the bed, and her arms stretched back to her ankles. This position pulled the skin on her bottom tight; her cheeks would look smooth and round, but the skin being stretched was very uncomfortable with the welts that must be blazing red.

Andy stroked between her legs, just to intensify the desire to cum a little more, then the swish was a more familiar and enjoyable sound for Chloe. She recognised the strap moments before it crashed across her engorged and aroused pussy lips, with the tip crushing her clit. She moaned more than grunted at the strike, and before she could blink, four more followed it. The moan that sung like a constant sound from her as they hit was carnal and screamed her desire. She was fighting an orgasm just as much as when Andy was playing.

As the strapping paused, Chloe said in a breathless voice, "Thank you, Master." Andy did not respond, but moments later another five slaps washed across her pussy and clit, to more moaning from Chloe, barely able to contain her orgasm. There was a sting to the strikes now; she could feel the warmth of her skin in addition to the warmth of her body responding to its arousal, and it was a feeling she loved. It was something she would have to teach Tim sooner rather than later, or let him discover it himself.

Her mind was away in that thought and she had not noticed Andy's hands back on her, teasing and playing, but two fingers slipping into her pussy and stroking her G spot got her attention. She now needed to exert real effort to prevent an unauthorised orgasm, the aching within her close to overwhelming her self-control. Chloe's previous limit had been supressing an orgasm for no more than four or five minutes at a stretch, and she was fast approaching the point where she had been continuously doing that.

Andy played a little more, watching her flinch and shake as if she was being shocked with electricity. Chloe's mind wandered again; she had watched some BDSM porn with electric shocks being used for both punishment and pleasure. She wondered if Andy had the kit.

Chloe was brought back into sharp focus as again the strap slapped across her lips. The sting was pronounced now, and each slap seemed to drive more pain and discomfort into her. But, at the same time, it took her closer to not being able to hold back the orgasm. Unlike the other times, Andy did not stop at 5, giving her an extra four and, as the last one landed, her knees gave way and she collapsed back onto the bed, shaking while she gulped in air, pushing back a climax that had started two slaps ago. She won that war, just about getting control of herself, her heart thrashing away in her chest, as she said, "Sorry, Master. I am doing my best."

"Your best is not quite good enough; that half-orgasm and not holding your position will result in 10 strokes on the queue for you to receive." Andy's voice was not unkind, but she got the impression that he would have continued those slaps until they almost overwhelmed her, if that point had been reached at 5 or had taken them past the 15 she was due as he started that set.

He left her for a minute to regain control and slow her breathing, but as soon as she looked like she had, he said, "Sit up, bottom on the bed, raise your head as high as you can manage." Chloe obeyed and sat on the corner of the bed feeling a little like a begging dog.

Andy moved around her for a moment, then the strap flashed, and the end crushed her nipple, and her breast stung. She yelped; Chloe was not keen on breast slaps. Part of her wanted the pain of it, but a bigger part of her wanted her breasts cared for, caressed, loved, not slapped. Her thought was in vain as the other breast was subjected to the same treatment. Even before her yelp from that subsided the first tit was slapped again, and then back to the other one. The last two slaps were delivered with the same force as the first two, and with her breasts burning, Chloe slumped onto the bed, caught between desire and satisfaction and wanting all the pain her body currently felt to just go away.

"Very good. That is your 40 for today," Andy said. "When you have finished comforting yourself, legs straight again please."

Chloe responded immediately, "Yes Master," and with the words, straightened her legs, lifting her bottom into the air again. She could not help wince at the discomfort of the welts being stretched again.

She was soothed moments later by Andy's hand slipping in and caressing her pussy and clit. As he did that, she felt a dildo against her pussy, and then it started to slide in. It was not a normal dildo; it had a girth like none she had experienced before, and it stretched her as it slipped in. Chloe gasped as it continued up her. It was even bigger than Andy, and she was feeling a little full by the time Andy stopped pushing it in, but it was not actually that long--five or six inches at most.

Andy was still playing with her as he switched it on, and it was like nothing she had experienced before; the vibration seemed to run up and down the length of the dildo. It did that a couple of times, then the vibrations seemed to swirl around it in a spiral pattern. While the whole dildo vibrated, there was definitely a strong spot that moved. She moaned loudly as that spot passed across her G spot.

As Andy's hands moved, she focused on the dildo. She was not sure she liked it, as just as it hit the right spot, it moved on. It was clearly designed to cause a level of frustration, and that was exactly what it did for Chloe as it changed to the vibrations moving up and down the length again. She felt Andy applying some lube to her arse, and for a moment she wondered if he was going to move the dildo to her arse; she was not sure it would fit. However, Andy moved closer and then his cock pressed against her ring. He pushed just a little and the head of his cock moved in just a little.

Chloe exclaimed, "Jesus Christ!" The size of the two things in her really caught her off guard, and full did not come close to describing it. But Andy would not stop; his cock was going fully up her arse. Chloe quickly took some deep breaths and tried to relax, as Andy pushed again, and she felt the pop as the head of his cock made it fully in.

Andy touched the Vibrator and the intensity of the vibes increased. Chloe could feel them strongly in her clit and moaned, just as Andy pushed again, slipping a lot more of his cock into her. She closed her eyes and relaxed into the feelings, letting the feeling of Andy withdrawing and then pushing in again fill her mind, imagining the scene as if she was watching it. Andy started to thrust in a gentle way that caused his cock to slip in a little further with each thrust. Chloe was convinced something was going to give and break in her, everything felt so stretched and tight.

Andy changed something on the dildo and the vibrations moved to the tip, the intensity making her clit bounce, she hurt, but she loved it, letting out a sound that was part sigh, part moan, part grunt, and before she knew it she was holding back her orgasm again.

Andy thrust hard, and she felt his balls hit the dildo, as he started to fuck her arse hard. She was timing her breathing, relaxing as he thrust in, her body barely able to take it. The vibrations sending her clit closer and closer to the edge, her muscles burning and tense.

"Master, can I cum?" Chloe asked breathlessly.

"Wait," was his equally breathless response.

His thrusting was speeding up and Chloe was struggling to breathe in time. It was all getting a bit out of control for her, and she was losing the battle; for more than 90 seconds, she fought. Suddenly Andy thrust in extremely hard, and stopped forced in as far as he could go, Chloe screamed out, but not in pain.

Chloe was already cumming really, and as she felt Andy spray inside her, she exploded, permission or not. Her orgasm was not quite a screaming orgasm, but it was one of the loudest she recalled. As her muscles tensed, the dildo hurt, but she also loved the feeling of squeezing Andy's cock, the last of his cum being forced into the deepest part of her arse. The ridiculously strong vibrations driving a continuous feel to her climax, as she felt a second, then a third wave of spasms and tension wash across her body. The frustration that had been building in her since Tim that morning flooded from her. At that moment there was no place in the world she would rather be, and no position she would rather be in.

Andy relaxed and turned the vibe off and slowly slipped it out of her pussy. Although his cock was still in her arse, the release of pressure was wonderful for Chloe. As the last throes of her climax shot electricity through her body, Andy cuddled into her, his chest against her back. Chloe collapsed back on to the bed, and he went with her. They lay together, saying nothing; Chloe loved the feeling of his cock slowly going soft inside her, but she had no idea how long they had been there when his cock finally slipped from her. Andy stood and untied her. She crawled onto the bed, needing some time before she would feel ready to stand. Andy climbed on beside her and stroked her body with his hands and also with his tongue. Circling her nipples, then down her side, he lifted her leg and licked across her arse, and pussy lips. His tongue settled on her clit, and he flicked it this way and that, randomly, as his hands stroked her body.

Chloe was recovered, but was not about to move; Andy was building her again, and the flicking was becoming harder and more persistent. She moaned just a little and he moved, pulling her in and wrapping his arms around her legs. She gasped as he sucked up her clit and twisted it with his teeth, her hands coming down and running through his hair, and also pushing his head into her.

Andy skilfully got her back to the point just before cumming, but did not increase the pressure. He held her there; she did not have to hold off the orgasm, but she was ready to cum. She wriggled and flinched as he flicked her clit, and then pushed his tongue into her pussy, punching it almost. For two or three minutes he held her there, on the brink of cumming; it was both wonderful and frustrating. She wanted to cum again.

"Can I, Master?" Chloe whispered into the air.

Andy released her clit and said, "Just let it happen, naturally." With that he sucked her up again, and flicked her clit against his teeth. Chloe whimpered, sort of moaned here and there, as this flick or that sent electric shocks through her. She was back in heaven, completely forgetting about the raw nature of her cheeks.

Chloe actually wanted Andy's cock now, and moved her hands to under his arms and gently pulled him, to indicate she wanted him. He took the hint, released her clit, and moved up. He kissed her passionately as he drew up to her face, and then she felt his cock, hard again, against her leg.

His movement fluid, his cock pressed against her lips, then he was inside her, with zero resistance. He lifted himself on his arms and Chloe opened her legs wide, raising her knees to let him in as deep as she could. As he began to thrust, he bent his head and kissed her again, making her feel like there was nothing else in the world.

Chloe moved one hand around him, placing it on his arse and pulling him in with every thrust. The other hand she moved to her clit, and she rubbed as he thrust. For a few minutes they fucked, their bodies in sync, knowing how to move with each other, enjoying physical contact.

Chloe let the orgasm move organically, slowly, across her. It was a loving, gentle orgasm, not a sudden release of pent-up frustration, as was normal. It was not intense in the same way, but it was caring and satisfying. Andy was still thrusting and she resumed rubbing herself when the first orgasm passed.

Andy was now thrusting hard, and the feeling inside her was fabulous. She rubbed hard, wanting to get herself back to orgasm quickly, to cum with him. It took a minute but she was there and holding it off, waiting for him. His second load of cum suddenly sprayed into her. She felt it, but did not see him tense. It was almost impossible to tell from the outside, except for the smile that spread across his face. As that smile spread, Chloe let her final orgasm of the day rush through her; she flinched and rocked. Moments later they were together again on the bed, cuddled into each other, arms and legs intertwined, kissing and stroking.

Chloe thought they must have been like that for half-an-hour when Andy said, "Come on, we can't stay like this all night. Need to get you home."

They separated themselves, and Chloe got up and looked at herself in the mirror, naked with the glow of a well-fucked woman. She slowly walked downstairs to where her clothes were and, with the movements of an aching body, got dressed. The fabric of her skirt on her welts was not nice, but she liked the memory it triggered.

At the bottom of the stairs, she delicately kissed a naked Andy, and then opened the front door and slipped out.

12