Chloride! Love for the Ages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about the English accent and the soft voice was calming, yet getting to my dick. She was behind me with her arms around my chest and her tits in my back.

"I guess all wives cheat at some time." I mused. "But, it doesn't sound like mine took much of a break. How about you and Donnie? You seemed to have adjusted to it pretty well."

"Not at first. I had cheated on Donnie a few times. Nothing serious, just fulfilling some fanciful urges. One guy was around about a year until we drifted off into different directions. Donnie was clueless until we got to Berkley. A friend of his invited us to a party and warned us that it might me a little different, but we could leave whenever we wanted if it wasn't our thing. Just saying that got him curious. It was a bunch of college professors and their spouses or significant others. A potential to be really boring."

"I suspect you are going to tell me it wasn't." I chuckled.

"There were eight couples milling around talking and laughing and having some drinks and refreshments. Then Donnie looked about ten feet away and a woman was naked from the waist down bent over the couch. A man similarly naked behind her was plunging his cock rapidly in her."

"Oh, my God! I don't think that is his wife!" Donnie was appalled. "Maybe we should get out of here."

"You're the one that wanted to party. Let's wait around and see what happens." Olivia said she told him.

"Soon the little redhead was making noises, telling the man to fuck her harder, and then getting loud as he made her cum. The others were cheering the man on and chanting for him to put a load in her, which he subsequently did. With the deed done the man stepped away and another took his place, then another after that. After the third load of seed the hostess tossed her a towel and everyone applauded. I teased Donnie that he should have moved in and taken a turn. I thought he was going to shit."

"You would have shit had he done it."

Olivia continued her story.

"Another woman came forward and started to strip naked. A loud cheer went up. A man almost pushed his way through the group and started fucking her. A second woman stripped and took her place bent over the couch beside the first one. Seconds later she had a dick buried in her. Again, the first men came in the women and a second man moved in their place and started fucking the women. Donnie was locked onto the scene playing out before all in the room. Meanwhile, our host was in behind me. He had reached under my dress and hooked his thumbs into my underwear. I wiggled my hips to help him take my panties off and stepped out of them."

"His hand cupped my pussy from behind. I moved my feet apart to open my pussy to give him access. One finger went inside me as his others rubbed my clit. I was about to cum as the two women on the couch were taking their second load of sperm. Three fingers were in me and the host was finger-fucking me hard towards a climax. Both still over the couch, the women were ready for a third fuck as the whole room cheered them on. The eighth man started fucking the first blonde bent over the couch leaving the second woman begging for someone to fill her eager snatch."

"Oh, for Christ's sake, Donnie. Fuck her!"

"I felt like I was screaming at him. He looked at me and saw my orgasm look on my face, then down at my crotch where it was obvious that the our host had his fingers buried in my cunt and was about to send me over the edge. For the first time in his life Donnie decided to cheat on me. He stepped in behind the second blonde's pussy and rammed his cock home in her."

"Our host knew how to keep me on the edge. Between his fingers in me and seeing to two blondes over the couch taking cock, one being my husband's I was going to explode. Then the man fucking the blond next to my husband sent his load of cum into his partner. He stepped back and she took a towel and went to the rest room."

"Suddenly I was moving forward pulling my dress off over my head and taking off my bra. Feeling my tits in bare air with a crowd watching made my senses reel. I bent over the couch right next to the woman my husband was fucking. My host quickly followed and shoved a nice cock into me. I didn't even look at Donnie as I was quickly brought to a hard orgasm. A second hard cock entered me."

"The group was chanting, Newbie! Newbie! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

"The second guy was fucking me good. I had no problem having an orgasm twice with him in me. Then the next man and the next. Donnie and the his blonde were long gone and it was only me fucking men as I presented my well fucked pussy to them as I remained over the couch. I fully expected my own husband to be the last to fuck me. He had drifted away with a couple of other women, but I had fucked all eight men and each one had made me cum at least once."

"People were fucking until 4:00 in the morning before anyone went home. Donnie and I spent the night. Donnie said he was with three other women, but later confirmed he really just hung back in shock as I did every man at least once more each. Everyone welcomed us to the club. We met at someone's house every other Saturday. Gradually Donnie was really sold on the idea.

"We were now a group of nine All the guys had gotten into Viagra and the women loved it. On the week of a girl's of birthday and ironically on her wedding anniversary every guy in the group would fuck her and put a load of cum in her. Not all at once, but before the party would break up every guy put his seed in her."

"Jesus, Jeanie would love that!

"You need to rethink that thought. Yes, she would like eight other guys on a regular basis, but she's more into sneaking around to do it. And, your guess of a hundred guys might be way off since she said she'd let some guy between her legs for just about any reason. A hundred guys in twenty years of your marriage would be just five guys per year. A revenge fuck against you or fucking a guy just to have him inside her would open up a lot of possibilities."

"Shit, maybe you are right. Maybe we should guess it as more like two hundred." I shook my head.

"You say you were sure she was cheating many, many times, but could never prove it. Say you were right, how many times do you think that would be?"

"Maybe fifty times. Now that I think about it, I must have missed a lot more than that. Maybe she did a lot of guys, only she did them once or a time or two. That might be hard to catch. Not that it makes a lot of difference."

"Let's do the math again. Say she let's some stranger fuck her a couple of times per month. Like she said, sometimes she just wondered what it would be like to have a certain guy cum in her. She's probably got regulars that she does over and over, but a couple of times a month to try a different cock, do you think she would do something like that?"

I looked down at the light coming through window at my house. The one to our bedroom where I knew my wife was fucking Donnie.

"Yeah, I think she could do something like that." I felt sad, and enraged.

"At just twice per month a woman like your Jeanie that likes to fuck and isn't afraid to go after strange cock could be at five hundred guys in a twenty year marriage."

"Holy, shit!"

"Do you believe she could do it to you?"

Again, I was watching the light shining through our bedroom window in little Chloride below. She would be fucking Donnie and had fucked him in a heartbeat as soon as I drove off with Olivia. I was thinking of 400' deep mine shafts again. I knew she could and probably had cheated like that on me.

"She must have been going nuts. We have hardly ever been apart since we quit our jobs and moved here. Nobody could have been fucking her since we came to Chloride."

"We need to get you distracted. I mean keep thinking about her getting fucked by my husband down there, but I really need some cock just thinking about fucking that many men."

Olivia moved from the seat behind me and took off her top. Already braless her boobs were exposed to the night air on Silver Hill, the nipples puckered into little berries. She moved over my lap to put her tits right at the proper place for me to kiss and caress them. Breasts are such a great gateway. The man gets hard seeing and touching them and the woman gets wet exposing them and having them handled. Within minutes she was on her feet again, her shorts cast aside, her elbows on the rack on the back of the ATV.

Her moist pussy is presented at just the right angle, visible in the soft glow of the lights from town. I slowly slid my hard cock up into her depths. We held it there briefly before Olivia rocked slowly in and out on its length. We both knew instead of a hard and steady fuck we were going to make love. Olivia moaned for almost an hour from my actions, perhaps cumming twice. I watched the light go off in my bedroom down below and in a few minutes the lights came on in their camper. Suddenly Olivia was going for the big orgasm and taking me with her.

"Cum in me! Cum in me hard!"

I could feel my seed spurt into her willing English twat and seep back out through the tight circle of her inner lips

"Let's go down to see if they are done. I'd like to fuck you in your bed."

We rode down the trail to the base of Silver Hill and on to my house. We went to the camper door and knocked out of courtesy. My wife answered the door totally naked. From my angle on the ground I could see right up her cunt as it still gaped open from fucking. The idea of five hundred guys fucking her made me want to drag her out and beat her. Olivia spoke.

"We wanted to see if you two are all right."

"Yes, we decided to spend the night in the camper. How about we have breakfast together in the morning?"

"Sure, we can go into town and you can show us Kingman." Olivia sounded a bit condescending to my wife.

It was odd being in my house, but without my wife and instead Olivia anxious to get me into bed.

The next morning about ten and after a good fuck on our part Jeanie actually called my cell to tell me that they were going to be over in a few minutes.

"Tell Donnie to bring over my green dress and the black flats." Olivia hollered at the phone.

"Bra and panties or anything else?" My wife asked.

"No, that's fine. That's all I'm going to wear."

That started a little rivalry. Jeanie handed Olivia the dress and shoes. Olivia took the dress to not be naked and dropped the it over her shoulders and smoothed it at her waist. My wife went to our bedroom. I heard the shower come on. Olivia and I already had taken ours together and got a little frisky.

Jeanie came out with fresh makeup and her hair in a ponytail much like Olivia's. The movement of her breasts under the dress was a tip off that Olivia wouldn't be the only one naked under hers. Donnie had showered in the camper so we were ready to go. I put my arm around Olivia's waist to lead her out to the car. Jeanie decided to give Donnie a full kiss on the mouth, giving him the opportunity to play with her boobs through her dress. The whole thing stuck with me. Knowing he had been fucking her and all of the men before that didn't bother me as much as seeing them kiss and her melting in to him like that.

I opened the door for Olivia to get in front with me as it was assumed that we were going to be couples for the day. Front bucket seats kept Olivia and I apart, but my wife was right up against Donnie in the back seat. More deep kissing and him playing up under her dress. Jeanie soon had a couple of fingers inside her.

We went to a little diner like place for breakfast. Olivia on one side of the booth with me and Jeanie across from us with Donnie. Olivia and I had held hands on the way in. She sat tight against me in the booth. The girls got along okay and had quite a conversation. I could see that Jeanie was a little jealous as Olivia keep leaning into me. Anyone that saw us would never suspect we were swapping spouses.

After a visit to the old steam engine and the railroad museum Donnie wanted to pick up camping supplies from our local discount store. During that time he revealed that they had two reserved nights at the campground at the Grand Canyon starting the next afternoon. After a wildly disappointed look from Jeanie Donnie cheered things up.

"Why don't you two come along with us?"

"We've got a pass that will get us all in for free." Jeanie was quick to cement the deal.

After finishing shopping we went for a sit down Mexican lunch. Olivia suggested that we go in as separate couples, We could see each other, but were several tables apart. Jeanie and Donnie took a booth and shared the same side. Donnie spent most of the time with his hand up Jeanie's dress no doubt getting some fingers in that wet pussy. They finished their meal a few minutes before us and we found them waiting in the car.

"Jeanie and I have been discussing making it a "Little Blue Pill" afternoon. I'm wanting to see if your wife ever gets enough pecker!" He laughed.

Jeanie gave him a look.

"You can try a couple of pills, too, if you want. I buy the God Damned things from Canada by the case. I go though a lot of them."

"I don't know. I think I prefer the natural way. Your wife is pretty exciting."

"Well, here's a couple of them anyway. Trust me, Olivia doesn't mind dealing with a hard penis for several hours."

I looked at Olivia. She gave me a nod. Donnie dropped two pills in my hand.

"Now those might not affect you like they do me. I get hard as hell and the damned thing never wants to go down."

There was probably a lesson there that I didn't understand. We were back in Chloride within an hour. By then Donnie had popped a couple of pills and his cock was forcing a tent at the front of his pants when we got out of the car.

Jeanie had ushered Donnie into our bedroom as soon as we entered the house. Within a couple of minutes Donnie had her crying out in an orgasm. That was one thing about my wife, and I'm sure Donnie knew it, too. Jeanie could cum in less than a minute after starting to get fucked and cum several more times before the guy was done. With the pill she was probably going to go through a dozen orgasms before coaxing a load out of our guest.

I was getting Olivia and I some soft drinks. Olivia had shared a couple of smooches with me, yet nothing serious. I handed her a glass. She looked at me with an impish grin.

"Well, are you going to take the pills? As good as you are your dick will probably get like steel."

Who could say no? We made out for a while and were soon fucking in the guest room while the wild noises from my own wife echoed from the master suite. I put my load in Olivia and damn if I didn't stay hard. Maybe taking two pills put my health at risk, but it was giving Olivia a hell of a fucking. After a while I was feeling real power over her. Not that it was a problem for either of us. I was approaching the four hour warning and neither of us wanted to quit. Off in the distance I could tell from the sounds that Jeanie was making things were going well back there, too.

Then it was quiet until I heard dishes and a skillet clanging. Donnie and Jeanie had finished up and were preparing some supper for us. I was still stroking away into Olivia. I had no idea how many times I had cum, not knowing if anything was still spurting out. God only knows how many times I had Olivia grunting an orgasm and gripping the sheets at her side. Finally we got to the point that we could each call it quits for a while.

"God. we must be a couple of whores!" Giggled Olivia.

We both laughed at that. Jeanie fried up some chicken tenders and some veggies. We visited in the living room for a while before retiring with Donnie and Jeanie in the master.

I heard Jeanie crying out several times in the night. We all over slept. I can see why the pill commercials warn to be sure your heart is well enough for sex. Although hours of sex is fun it can be grueling. The next morning we scrambled to get organized, have breakfast, and get into their motor home for the trip to the Grand Canyon.

My wife was worn out. I kept a close eye on Donald as he drove us East on I-40 to make sure he didn't nod off. Anyone to outlast Jeanie had to deserve some kind of medal. He wouldn't let me drive due to the "one driver" clause in the rental contract. We kept hustling down the road until reaching the Trailer Village campground on the South Rim late afternoon.

We made a quick trip to look at the canyon and then back to the camper to grill some burgers. Both women seemed content sexually as there was a little making out and not much else. Towards dusk two men walked by from two campers over and stopped to chat. They said they were brothers seeing the country. They were both good looking and showed interest in our women. Jeanie was the one that showed the interest back. From hints and flirting it seemed they had some luck picking up women on their journey.

Once they left and we were inside the motor home for the night Donnie and Jeanie went the the sleeping area in the back and Olivia and I made our bed on the foldout couch. The unit started rocking a little bit as Donnie was fucking my wife, soon confirmed by Jeanie getting that quick orgasm and some more. Olivia and I started fucking to the rhythm of the movement from Jeanie and Donnie.

Olivia got off twice and from the sounds I'd say my wife must have cum five or six times before the motor home fell silent. Soon we were all sleeping.

I don't know how long I was asleep until Olivia was nudging me awake.

"What? You want it again?"

"No, silly. Your wife just tried to sneak past us and out of the trailer. I watched her out the driver's window. She dodged in where the two brothers are parked."

"No, shit? You have to be kidding me!"

"She went right by us without a worry about being caught. Your wife is cheating on the man she was using to cheat on you."

"Are you going to go down and join them?"

"No, I'm not wired that way. I like a lot of men, but do have some limits."

It was too hours later when Jeanie came back to sneak back past us. We looked right at her. She went in the back and crawled in bed with Donnie and slept the rest of the night.

The next morning it was breakfast and pleasant conversation. Probably much like it had been over the years when I suspected her of cheating on me. My wife had no guilt about getting fucked by whomever struck her fancy.

We spent the day at the Canyon, Olivia and I as husband and wife. We only saw Donnie and my wife at a distance a few times and at lunch. By six that evening we were back together and preparing a meal when the brothers from two spots down came to call. Jeanie insisted we toss a couple more burgers on the fire and invited the boys to eat with us.

Olivia and I kept close to each other and acted like honeymooners. Jeanie got Donnie involved with the brothers and slowly worked away from him at the picnic table. We could see the brothers getting in an occasional feel of Jeanie. It was funny to watch as they thought it was Donnie they had cuckolded the night before. Soon Jeanie stood and announced that she would be back in a little while and left with the brothers.

"I shouldn't be too late, but don't wait up."

She kissed Donnie on the cheek and was gone. My hold around Olivia's waist tightened and I confirmed my claim on her for the night.

Later as I was sliding into Olivia's warm cunt made a comment about how it was exciting know that I was fucking her while her own husband was stuck by himself in the camper bedroom. My thoughts about my own wife turned to those open mine shafts again. That was quickly over run by knowing that Jeanie was actually the whore I thought her to be. Having a wife that fucked a lot of other men was sort of exciting in a perverted sort of way. I lunged into Olivia with hard, deep strokes.