All Comments on 'Chlorine Dreams'

by PennameWombat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderover 3 years ago
Loved it

Things were going well so I worried there was going to be some sort of sad ending. Glad to see there was not. You write well.

cementhead35cementhead35over 3 years ago

Really awesome writing and an excellent storyline!!!

silveraidersilveraiderover 3 years ago
A genuine story

I really liked this piece of writing as it was well plotted, set in a well realised location and had good (natural) dialogue that allowed the relationship to develop. The sex scenes were well written but didn’t outweigh the character development and story line. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story more

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 3 years ago

Really good story. I have run out of superlatives, maybe a few more chapters.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Enjoyable read with great characters with very good character development. The only issue I noted was a few of the dialogue tags were a bit confusing, particularly when one person is speaking, the other person does something, and the speaker continues. That was minor so I gave it 5*. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You had to have lifeguarded a municipal pool in the 1970s. I did too. The wheezy chlorinator. Diatomaceous earth filters. Numbered baskets. Reagent testing. Battered changing rooms. The details are so familiar. I even found love a couple of times. Alas, no Lucia. Both broke my heart, but scars on your soul usually are part of growing up. Only a lucky few find their life partner in their First Time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us all. It was a great read.

Cal59Cal59over 1 year ago

Excellent read, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennameWombat@PennameWombat
Long-time writer of computer software, technical documents, papers and more boring stuff. Long-time pretend writer of fiction, erotic and other, but never put these latter 'out there.' It's time. Many of my stories take place in what I call "Mel's Universe," after the female l...