All Comments on 'Chocolate'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EGRIEGRIalmost 5 years ago
They are probably going to need a new quilt

Nice single point of focus story. Well written as always by this author.

It was a pleasing relationship where the the Bottom wasn't so dissimilar to the Top where they both could comfortably explore how to gratify the other. This relationship looks to be a good fit.

That was a lot of caramel syrup painting. It will be no small assignment to clean it off. Work, work, work, it is never done.

Another enjoyable offering. Thank you

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 5 years ago
Yes! Giving, Not Taking

I thoroughly enjoyed reading a dom-sub story that makes the act enjoyable for both parties. Five stars just for that. Throw in another couple stars for the interesting 2nd person POV passages.

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 5 years ago
Wow...

So while this genre isn't my usual cup of tea I had to read it because you never let your FG down. Sooo glad I did because by the end I was a melty, hot mess who needed to catch her breath! Give your muse a high five from me! Hawt, hawt, hawt! I liked the different POV switches as well...gave it some depth and emotion. Can't wait to read whatever you have in store for us next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...