Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, I circle the ice cube around your clit, just like you did to me last week.

"Holy shit!" Your body practically levitates with your cry, freezing midair.

I bite my own lip at your body trembling while you lower it to the quilt. As though you're remembering my instructions to not ruin the design on your upper body. Your heavy panting and wide-eyed glare give away that you are struggling to reign in your beast.

Then I'm groaning at the sounds of delight coming from you.

Continuing to smile at you, I slide the ice cube down and slowly push at your entrance, using my two fingers to hold it just a little inside. The tip of the iceberg. It's a struggle to suck down precious oxygen myself while watching you clench your jaw...blink slowly.

I know that the combination of fire and ice there is an amazing contrast of sensations. The heat of your body creating the cold, melting water? Your constant clenching forcing it to dribble out of you and down your heated ass cheeks? Adding in how slick you already are from my teasing? I'm can't wait to eat you.

I shove the remains of the cube further into you, my fingers moving it around. Your eyes roll back for a moment. Words form on your lips but don't come out verbally. Sweet payback.

Once the ice has melted completely, I retrieve my wet, sticky fingers, the tips slightly numb from the intense cold. Leaning down, my thumb now lightly circling your clit, I begin a leisurely trip, reversing the path I had drawn. Your panting and moaning growing louder...longer.

Licking the caramel from your cleft. Back and forth from hip to hip across your mound. Swirling my tongue around your belly button, up your chest, and ending with first your left and then your right nipple. Smiling at how your normally-inverted right one is now puckered and straining for my lips. The muffled sound from you biting your lip makes me suck and lick extra-long there.

You take a really deep breath, your whole body shuddering when you release it.

"So sweet, Syr."

"Fuck." Your face is flush, your words mumbled but audible now. "Fuckety fucking fuck."

Putting some caramel on my tongue, I lean down and kiss you. Thrusting my tongue into your mouth.

You visibly gulp then swipe your tongue across your lips when I sit back. "Damn, little one. I've unleashed a little beast in you, and all it took was some caramel? Fuck!"

"Yes, Syr," I say demurely. Dropping my gaze with a smirk when you arch your brow. You don't buy my act one bit. I don't care. I have you where I want you.

Licking my lips, I scoot down and lie on my stomach between your long legs. Sighing when you shift your knees, placing them over my shoulders, your heels resting on either side of me on the quilt. The warmth of your skin actually makes me shiver.

With a deep breath, I slide the tip of my tongue along the outside your sweet pussy. Along the full length with more confidence. Kissing and gently sucking those swollen, supple lips. They're still cold from the melted ice but also burning under my mouth. Slick with evidence of your desire.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Your hips rock up to my face, your knees trembling slightly beside my head.

On my next pass, I press harder. Parting the delicate folds. Dipping in. My tongue sluices through your essence. Dragging it up to my lips.

My moans match yours with each swallow. The heat is rolling off you in waves, caressing my cheeks. I battle between my nose bumping your hard clit and my chin grazing your ass while I try to find a rhythm and your body writhes beneath my ministrations.

Never have I imagined how wonderful this could be. How delicious you would taste. I can't get enough of you.

My arms wrap around your upper thighs. Fingers parting your cleft from above. My head tilting this way and that, trying to touch and taste more of you. Desire burning so deep and strong in me that I want to swallow you whole.

Moaning. Growling. Slurping. Crying out at the sudden feeling of your hand on my head. Whimpering.

Your voice is gravelly when you affirm my actions, petting my hair. "Shh. That's it, little one. Take your time. Such a good girl."

Remembering a recent conversation—how you mentally teased me—I stiffen the tip of my tongue and run it down and around your sensitive ring before thrusting inside you. Making a seal with my lips over your ring, I suck while fucking your hot hole with my tongue. Groaning against your renewed wetness. Trying to lap it up.

Finally...FINALLY!...I hear a whimper from you. Deeper growling.

Changing tactics, I slide my tongue upwards. At the same moment that I catch your clit between my teeth, I slide two fingers deep inside you and curl up. Looking for and finding your G-spot. Rubbing while sucking.

You begin humping my face. Your fingers gripping my hair at the base of my neck. Despite the dim light, I can see your chest is flush.

I press on, even when your knees tighten around my head. My fingers stroke your mound now, my tongue circles your clit. When I moan, I feel it vibrate across your skin.

Your essence is thicker...headier. Your breaths are sharper pants. Grunts and growls fill the room. Random curses...your various names for me interspersed. And then your body tenses before you scream, your hand tugging harder on my hair.

"Fuuuuuuuuuucking hell, woman!"

I grunt through the combination of pleasure and pain, latching onto your clit again with my mouth. Smiling through the tears welling in my eyes while flicking with my tongue. Sighing when you finally relax your hold on my hair.

My fingers continue to pump into your wet heat in a slow, steady motion. Feeling your inner muscles clenching and releasing around my digits. As though sucking on them.

Your continued sounds of pleasure boost my ego while you're riding my face...though not in the way you'd intended. The thought that my ass may be red-hot soon as a result flits through my brain. But it's worth it to have pleased you this way.

Eventually, your legs loosen their grip on me and fall off my shoulders. I spread your pussy open with my fingers and slowly lick you from clit all the way down to your spasming hole then back again. Feeling the shudders running through you.

Glancing up, I see you watching me with a glazed look. Your left arm is curled up over your head, your hand in a relaxed fist. Eyes half closed. Bottom lip swollen and red. Your flushed chest still rising and falling rapidly.

After one last sweep of my tongue through your pussy—to which you groan—I crawl up your body, kissing as much of your skin as I can along the way. Tasting remnants of the caramel. Pausing at your breasts to gently suckle each nipple, feeling aftershocks ripple through you.

Then I kiss you deeply. Smiling when I pull back. "Is that what you wanted, Syr?"

"Cheeky brat," you mumble, your right hand smacking my ass.

I gasp and jerk but then moan when your arms wrap around me, pulling me close.

You kiss my forehead and tuck my head under your chin. "I love you, little one."

"I love you, too, Papa Bear."

Content, I close my eyes and sigh while you absently stroke my hair and back. Your whisper that we'll have to make sure we always have chocolate and caramel sauce on hand from now on makes me giggle and snuggle closer.

"Shh, baby girl. Sleep for now. The night is still young."

~H

12