Chocolate and Caramel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,982 Followers

I walked by her as the tears started.

It was tense in the dojo that day. Most of our friends knew we were in a quasi-relationship, and that something had happened. When it came time to practice what we had learned, I grabbed a new student, a blond lady in her thirties. Up until then, I had never seen a black person go pale, and then red at the same time.

If looks were blows, the blond and I would have been a broken pile of bones. She snarled at the blond as everyone was leaving, and she flinched.

I immediately asked her what she said. She looked scared to death.

"She said she'd kill me with her bare hands if I came anywhere near you again."

It got worse. I finally quit going, and started looking for another dojo.

A few weeks later my old sensei came to visit.

I didn't let him get comfortable before I asked what he wanted. Of course, he wanted me to come back.

"Sorry, I'm not comfortable there anymore. I appreciate what you taught me, but there's too much drama. I can't concentrate on learning with that going on."

There was no way for me to know at the time, but he was losing students. Several schools with new styles had opened, and there were only so many in this little town who wanted to learn. Joe told me one day when I ran into him at the grocery store

that quite a few of the older ones were leaving.

Besides losing students, sensei was getting divorced. Seems he was giving private lessons to one of his married students, that involved naked sparring.

I would see Shondra on the street from time to time. I ran into Gale and we had lunch.

"She's miserable. Gram has been giving her a pretty hard time, she's almost on lockdown."

I knew from my niece she was dating Marcus.

"I'm sure she's found someone who can console her. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

I had the last laugh. Shondra and Marcus were walking down the sidewalk, and she saw me sitting in my Mustang. She immediately started clinging to him, whispering. Marcus looked up and stuck his chest out, grinning. He stopped grinning when the girl I was dating came out of the store. A tall, slender blonde with a great rack, she was a walking wet dream.

I got out and opened her door, giving a big smooch. I made sure they heard us.

"Come on, honey, I want a little snuggle time before we go to bed."

She laughed.

"You know as well as I do every time we try to snuggle we end up screwing. We've got all night, no need to hurry. If you can't get enough tonight, there's always tomorrow morning."

I'm pretty sure people in the next county could see my grin. I acted like I just saw them.

"Hello Shondra" I said with a smile. "Nice day, huh? I'd love to talk, but it would be rude to keep my girlfriend waiting. Bye now."

It gave me a great deal of satisfaction to see her start crying while Marcus got pissed.

.................................................

The blond was a short term thing. Oh, she was good in bed, but to put it plainly, she was dumb as a rock. As much as any twenty two year old loves to fuck, you just don't spend that much time at it. If you can't carry a conversation, the rest of the time is uncomfortable.

She met a biker at a bar, who was even less interested in conversation than she was. It was a match made in heaven. I hated losing the pussy, but was glad she was gone.

The style of karate I had been learning was Japanese karate, a style that relied on strikes and kicks primarily. The new dojo I joined was an offshoot of Chinese kung fu, that relied heavily on grappling techniques. It was quite an adjustment.

I held a brown belt in my old style, but wore a plain white one in my new one. The sensei introduced me to the class, telling them what dojo I had left. He wanted me to spar with one of his instructors to see my skills and decide where I would be ranked after I learned the basis katas, stylized moves designed to instill the basics to newcomers.

The instructor he put against me was a jerk, taunting me before the match about how bad he was going to embarrass me. It was a mental game designed to get me unbalanced. I just smiled instead of taunting back, which disturbed him, putting him off his game.

We danced around for about a minute before he made his first strike, a palm to the chest, designed to immobilize, followed by an arm drag to put me on the ground for a submission hold. A lot of MMA fighters use it today. I saw it coming, swayed out of the way, and tapped him on the cheek to score points. The class laughed, he turned red, and from there on in it was full contact.

He caught me with a turn fist that sent me rolling. I was up and on balance before he could pursue the advantage, catching his rush and redirected his momentum straight into the wall. He became even more enraged, and pressed me, hard. I was bleeding from a split lip and one eye was swelling shut, but he had a gash on his cheek and what would be some nasty bruises on his chest by tomorrow. I saw in his eyes this wasn't just a sparring session, he meant to put me down.

I waited. He had tried several times to grapple me to the ground, so I faked exposing my front, and he grabbed my lapels to pull me down. I brought my left arm up and twisted sideways, clinching his arms into my chest, immobilizing them. I gave him four three inch punches so fast my hand looked like a blur. He was stunned, and I let go and continued turning, pulling him forward. Three quarters through the turn, I smashed a hard elbow to the back of his head, knocking him cold. He dropped like a rock.

I stood swaying, gasping for breath,while the class stood there stunned.

The sensei was frowning. I bowed to him, apologizing. He stopped me.

"You did what was required. You defended yourself and showed me your training. It wasn't supposed to come to real blows. You have my apologies."

He looked down at his assistant, just coming around.

"Leave this dojo. Don't come back for three weeks, and then I expect a full apology to Mr. Turner and your class mates. Is this understood?"

He nodded, standing on wobbly legs. His look towards me was pure hatred. I made a mental note to never turn my back on him.

I settled in, enjoying the class and the style.

The sensei asked me to spar with him about six weeks later. It was an honor I couldn't refuse.

Despite doing my best, it was obvious he could take me down at will. Then at the end of the match, I surprise him with a move from my old style, and before he knew it I had him on the ground trying to put a submission hold on him.

He got away, just barely. The class was shocked.

He asked me to stay for a few minutes after class.

I expected him to chew me out. I was wrong.

"Good match. Have you ever thought about participating in tournaments? I believe with your speed, you'll do well."

I looked at his trophy case. It didn't have too many in it, because he was new to the area and they had only been to a couple of tournaments.

The more trophies, the more business. Everyone loved a winner.

"Never really thought about it. I got into martial arts for self defense, and found I really liked it. Do you really think I'd do well?"

So just like that I got into the competitive side of martial arts.

I was pretty nervous the first time out, and it showed. It was point fighting, no heavy blows. The object was to score points by slipping past the defenses of your opponent and making contact that would have put them down in the real world. No striking below the belt, crotch, throat, or other areas that could cause real damage. After what I had learned it was a bit constrictive, but I adapted.

I made it to the quarterfinals before I lost. My sensei was pleased with my performance, and gave me extra training. I bulked up to one eighty, the most I had ever weighed in my life.

I made it to the semifinals the next outing, and got a small trophy. The next time out I won, and won about five out of six for the next year.

I was surprised to see Shondra at these events. The sensei made her compete, to try to rebuild his customer base. I had to admit she was good, winning most of the time.

The women usually went first. She was in the final, and her opponent was even bigger than she was, and as skilled. Still, she was holding her own until she saw me in the audience. She lost her concentration and her opponent got her into submission. Her sensei was furious, dressing her down in front of everyone until one of the officials spoke to him. Shondra, of course, was crying. I felt bad for her, and would have spoken to her, but my match was coming up.

I had the advantage, because I saw her first, so when I saw her in the stands I was able to block her out and concentrate on the fight. I made it to the final match with her cheers and yells ringing in my ears. Unfortunately, it was one of the rare ones I lost. Still, we got a small trophy to go into the case.

She was waiting for me when I came out of the dressing rooms.

"Hi Bobby. Good match. I see yours skills are getting better."

She was surprised when I smiled.

"Thanks, Shondra. Sorry you lost your match. I see you finally got your black belt, congratulations."

She sighed.

"Thanks. I put a lot of time into it. Have you got yours yet?"

I was wearing a blue belt, in my form that was roughly equal to a first degree black belt in hers, but I didn't tell her that.

"I'm working on it."

I glanced at my watch.

"Sorry, Shondra. I have to go. It was good to see you."

I didn't have anywhere to go, I just didn't want to admit how being around her brought up old feelings. I still missed her.

She looked even sadder.

"I understand, Bobby. It was good to see you. I guess I'll see you at the next tournament."

She turned in the other direction, then looked over her shoulder.

"Bobby, for what it's worth, I'm sorry. I guess I was really was just a silly school girl. But that doesn't mean it I don't regret what I did, and what I lost. Just wanted you to know."

Before I could answer she was running down the hall.

..............................................

I thought about her a lot for the next few weeks, and saw at almost every tournament. She was getting better, more confident.

I had tested and earned my black belt. I never wore my belts much. I wasn't really interested in the belts, but the knowledge they represented.

The guy I beat the first time in the dojo still harassed me when the sensei wasn't around, to the point of making the other students nervous. They got a little back by reminding him the first time didn't work real well for him.

I don't know if he was in a bad mood, or was just being a little bit more of an ass than usual, but he made a crack about Shondra.

"Still seeing that little nigger gal? How is nigger pussy? Probably loose as hell, I hear they start out pretty young. What's the matter, can't get a white woman interested in your little dick?"

He didn't get the response he was looking for.

"I wouldn't know about little dicks, that's your department. And it's great, by the way. You know what they say, once you go black you never go back. I hope you can at least fuck better than you can fight, or you would be a complete wimp."

I slapped my elbow into my palm. reminding of what happened to him last time.

About half the class was black, and they were looking at both of us in amazement.

"He's right, Greg. You've rubbed that pathetic excuse for a cock all over me during practice. It bored me. You've made it clear you'd like to screw me but wouldn't be seen in public with me. I was really glad, being seen in public would seriously damage my reputation."

The speaker was an attractive black woman in her thirties. Apparently Greg had tried to hustle her at some point.

He lost all color and charge me, stopping just short of me. Then he stepped up and put his foot on top of mine. I realized I was in deep trouble.

If he pushed me backwards and didn't step off, it would break my ankle. He knew I would have to pull him with me to avoid it, and was prepared to block me.

Instead of grabbing him, I leaned in and gave him something they rarely did in martial arts, a wicked head butt. I'm pretty sure I felt his nose break.

It caused him to lose his concentration, and I grabbed him and threw him over my head as I sank to the floor, and was on him before he could recover. I was fixing to give him a first class old school ass kicking before I was dragged off him. It took all three assistants to hold me still.

My sensei put his face in front of mine.

"Calm!" he said in a quiet voice. I immediately stopped struggling. A few of the higher ranked students were holding Greg.

His first remarks were directed to Greg.

"you are an embarrassment to your classmates and your dojo. Did you learn nothing from your suspension?"

Before he could say anything, the black woman who had spoke bowed to the sensei.

"I honor you, sensei, but I refuse to stay in a dojo that has him as a representative in it. Good night."

Before it was over, half the class, black and white, left for the night.

He looked Greg over.

"I should turn you loose and let you fight. Bobby would win, and I think he would hurt you badly. But it is better I ban you, for your own good, and the good of my business. You have real talent, but you can't control your temper. I hope you can find someone who can teach what you need to learn. Now go!"

He turned to me with sad eyes.

"And you, Bobby. I expected more out of you."

For the first time, I felt ashamed of the way I handled it.

Then he smiled.

"Your punishment will be taking his place as an assistant here. You're qualified now, and I suddenly need the help."

Now, alongside my day job, I was spending three nights a week and two Saturdays a month at the dojo. It seemed I had an affinity for children, so I taught their class two nights a week.

Shondra and I continued to see each other at tournaments. We stayed friendly, but that was all. Then one day I was leaving a tournament and found her standing beside my Jeep.

"I got left behind because I wanted to see you fight. I don't have a way home. I promise I'll be quiet. Please, Bobby."

It all came out in a rush, like one long sentence.

She knew I wouldn't leave her, so I just opened the door.

We rode in silence for a few minutes before I pulled into McDonalds. She looked at me, wide eyed.

"You hungry? I didn't eat breakfast this morning."

Her smile was a ray of sunshine.

"What can I get?"

I played along.

It's McDonalds. Order what you want. You know what I want."

I handed her a twenty and used the restroom. I stood beside her in line, getting a few stares.

We ate in almost silence.

"Bobby, can we talk?"

"About what?"

"About how bad I screwed up. You were right, I was a spoiled little schoolgirl. I had an opportunity most women like me will never have, and I blew it. I said it before, but I'll say it again. I'm sorry, and I really wish I had a time machine, so I could do it right."

She could tell I was a little uncomfortable with the conversation and rushed on.

"I know it makes no difference to you now, but I've never had sex with Marcus or anybody else from the time we got together. It was awful of me to go to that party, and I didn't go there to do you wrong. You were working and I wanted a little fun. The booze and the weed got to me. Again I'm sorry."

She would have said more but I stopped her.

"Stop, Shondra, I accept. It's in the past. Now, sweetie, before we go, do you want a shake? You've still go my change. I'd like one too, chocolate."

She started smiling and didn't stop until she got home. Five miles down the road she took my hand and I didn't pull it back. She insisted I say hi to Gram and Gail, so I did.

Her grandmother looked at me.

"Wal, you're the last person I thought I'd ever see again. How are you son?"

I had always liked her so I grinned back.

"Underfed. I haven't had a good piece of pie in months. That's a hint, Gram."

"You must be the luckiest white boy in the world. I just pulled a chocolate pie out of the oven. It's still warm. I'll put the coffee on."

Sondra got jealous of Gail and her grandmother as we kind of ignored her and caught up. Gail had one more quarter to go to get her nursing diploma from the community college she was attending.

"That's great! It's always handy to have a nurse in the family."

I think she blushed, she didn't get a lot of praise.

Gram gave me the rest of the pie to take home. Shondra walked me to the door. She wanted to say something, but changed her mind.

"See you at the next tournament, Bobby."

She reached up and kissed me on the cheek, and ran back into the house.

................................................

She was waiting beside my car the next two times we were at tournaments together. We fell back into our old routine, eating fast food, and talking over the table while we ate whatever dessert her gram had made that day.

The next time she didn't stay to ride with me. I had to admit I missed her on the ride home.

She had put an envelope on the seat of my Jeep. It was an invitation to her high school graduation in two weeks. I told my sensei not to schedule anything for me that week.

I dressed in my best suit, bought a nice bouquet of flowers and a gift certificate to an upscale womens' store. I sat with Gram and Gail, and got my share of looks. She got tears in her eyes when she saw me.

I had a niece and a nephew graduating, so after the ceremony I went to them and gave them their gifts. One set of parents were polite, the other, especially the mother, were almost rude. I was puzzled until I realized, they weren't happy with who I sat with during the ceremony.

I left and went back to Gail and Gram. Shondra was there looking around. She looked near tears.

Her face lit up when she saw me, and she did start crying when I gave her the flowers. I opened my arms and she dove in.

"Thank you, Bobby, for the gifts, but mostly for coming. It means a lot."

Ignoring the looks, I escorted the girls to my car, insisting I be allowed to take them to dinner. It was the most expensive restaurant in town.

The hostess hesitated when she saw us, and showed us to a table close to back. I was about to complain when Gail stopped me.

"Get used to it if you spend time with us. Fast food places don't care, but this place is owned by a confirmed klan member. He can't stop us from coming in, but he doesn't have to like it."

Despite the cool reception, we had a good time.

I took them home, and got a kiss from each one. Shondra's lasted about two minutes. My tonsils never felt cleaner.

.................................................

The next day she appeared at my door, pushing past me when I opened it.

She stood in the middle of the living room looking defiant.

"I'm a little pissed at you, Bobby."

"Why are you pissed at me?"

She smirked.

"Because you forgot my birthday. I turned eighteen two weeks ago. You didn't even get me a card."

My faced reddened. I had forgotten her birthday.

"I'm sorry, babes. I'll make it up to you. Tell me what you want and I'll get it for you."

"All I want is in, Bobby."

She could tell I was confused. She rushed on, trying to get it out before I could stop her.

"I want in your life. I want in your heart. And right now, most of all, I want in your bedroom, in your bed, and you in me. Please Bobby, even if it's just once. Please?"

She was walking towards me, unbuttoning her shirt. She got to the last button as she reached me. The white lacy bra showcased her black breasts perfectly.

We must have stood rooted to that spot for five minutes before she broke and tugged me towards my bedroom.

Clothes flew in all directions. Soon we were naked, and I had her on the bed. I stopped, and she looked up.

qhml1
qhml1
8,982 Followers