Chocolate Box

Story Info
His wife's Valentine's surprise is his forced feminization.
6.1k words
4.45
31.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Valentine's Day was going to be special. I was sure of that. Me and my wife had spent a lot of time apart recently, so I was determined to make tonight a big event. Well, not to put too fine a point on it, but what I really mean is that me and my wife hadn't had sex in weeks, so tonight I was going to make sure that she got it good!

I had done everything I could to make it as romantic as possible. There was expensive champagne in a cooler by the bed. The bed itself was covered in rose petals and surrounded by candles.

Best of all, I'd bought my wife the sexiest lingerie I could possibly find. Wearing this, she was absolutely certain to feel as sexy and desirable as possible. It was scarlet red and lacy and was made up of a corset, lacy garter belt, boyshort style panties and some red sheer stockings with lacy tops. Just looking at the seductive underwear wrapped in tissue paper in its luxurious looking bag, I felt a little aroused. It even felt soft and sexy in my hands. I couldn't wait to see it wrapped around my wife's smooth, gorgeous body.

Sure enough, that evening, as I led Susie upstairs and followed the trail of rose petals into the bedroom where I had left the present of her sexy scarlet lingerie, there was a feel of sensual, electric excitement in the air. She looked beautiful and smiled a naughty smile at me that suggested she was just as eagerly anticipating this night as I was.

"Oh, wow," she said, as she came into the room, "This looks great, so sweet of you. What a nice little thing you are."

In a moment, I'd be presenting her with her gift, seeing her dressed in all that red lace sexiness. It just made my heart beat faster and my dick stiffen a little to think of it. But then, Susie had her own plans and her own present for me.

"You've gone to all this trouble," she said, kissing me with her soft lips, "And all I've got for you is a box of chocolates."

I didn't mind. I just wanted her, dressed in that lacy corset and stockings, sat astride me. That was all the Valentine's gift I needed to make me happy. But if my wife felt a need to get me something else, if that was what made her happy, then I was fine to delay my pleasure just that little bit further for a few chocolates.

"These are very special chocolates, though," she went on, licking her lips in a fashion that couldn't help but give me lustful thoughts, "Really dark, delicious ones. Some of my favorites, in fact! I want to make sure that you love them just as much as I do. Maybe we should have a little fun with it..."

From seemingly out of nowhere, she had slipped the red fabric belt from around her dress and was holding it out to me.

"That first taste will be oh so much more sensual if you can't see," she said.

This was more like it, some sexy play to get the evening started. I was thrilled to see a little bit of a kinky side to Susie, who I had always thought was so vanilla. In fact, it didn't take much persuasion at all for her to tie the soft red fabric around my eyes as a blindfold. I liked this feeling, being robbed of the main sense with which I understood my surroundings to heighten the others. I was sure that Susie was right, this would make my taste buds wake up.

Susie pressed her lips to mine, giving me a slow, sensual kiss that felt even better for my not being able to see it.

"Wait here," she said, pushing me onto my knees in the middle of the rose petal strewn bedroom.

I just knelt there in silence, hearing my wife open the door and leave the room. I waited in eager anticipation for what seemed like an age for her to come back with her special chocolate treat. There was no way of knowing how long I remained there, on my knees and blindfolded, but each moment made the anticipation grow. At first I'd not been that excited that my wife had got me Valentine's chocolates. I was mostly just waiting for her to give them to me so I could get on with seeing her in my present - the red lace lingerie - but she had expertly made me want it by making me wait. As I knelt sightlessly on the floor, my whole body tingled with expectation.

"Here we go, babe," I heard my wife's voice as she came back in the room, "Still on the floor waiting? There's a good boy. Now, come over here."

I felt her hand on my shoulder and her breath against my cheek. She pulled me forwards so all I could do was crawl across the floor towards where she was directing me. I was completely in my wife's control. She leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Now for the chocolate treats," she said with a little giggle, "Pucker up."

My lips were still just there from kissing her as she pressed something else against them and I ended up kissing my wife's favorite delicious chocolate treats. It was a little warm for my taste, but I guess she was the expert.

"Good, now give it a lick," she said.

Following my wife's command, I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and licked over the long, thick bar of chocolate she was holding out to me. It was not what I was expecting at all. This was like no chocolate I'd ever had. A second lick confirmed it, what I had on my lips and tongue was soft and fleshy. It was a strange, unexpected, but not at all unpleasant sensation.

"Honey? What kind of chocolate is this?" I said, licking it again, trying to get a better sense, "It's kind of weird."

"Why don't you take the blindfold off and see?"

I reached behind my head and untied the red fabric that covered my eyes, pulling it off to reveal the special chocolate treat my wife had brought for me. But I was not at all prepared for what I saw. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open in shock as I realized what was right in front of me.

I was kneeling on the floor in front of something long, thick and dark brown, but this was no bar of chocolate. No, what was hanging right in front of my face, my wife's slender fingers dangling it against my tongue, was a man's dick. Not just any dick, though. This was a monster. I'd never seen anything like it. This massive ebony shaft completely put mine to shame. It was almost unreal how much bigger and more powerful than me it was.

My eyes ran up from my vulnerable position kneeling on the floor, running along that fat chocolate shaft to a pair of powerful black thighs, a toned, muscular chest in a tight t-shirt, broad shoulders and strong black biceps, and finally the square jaw and triumphant grin of a massive black hunk.

"What the hell, Susie?" was all I could say.

I looked over at my gorgeous wife and she was kneeling beside me laughing. In one hand she held the veiny black monster manhood up to me, in the other she was holding a camera, snapping photos of her blindfolded husband licking at a big black dick.

"Oh, maybe I should have told you a little more about my favorite chocolate treat," she laughed, "Well, my favorite treat is a mouthful of thick black cock! Haven't you wondered why we haven't fucked in weeks? Well, Trent has been taking really good care of me in the meantime. His huge throbbing ebony cock fills me in ways that you never could. And now I don't think I could ever go back to the pathetic little white meat you call your penis!"

"What? You've been cheating on me? With this guy?"

"Oh yeah," Trent's deep voice moaned, "She can't get enough of it. Your pretty little wife's gone total whore for dark meat, Honey."

"And you brought him here to humiliate me? To rub my face in your infidelity?" I was aghast, "And on Valentine's Day, when I made such an effort to make things nice for you."

"I can see what you mean about your hubby having a nice little sissy side," Darryl chuckled, "Making everything so sweet and pretty!"

"I didn't bring him here just to humiliate you," Susie said, "You see, today's the day when you're supposed to get a special present for your lover. And, well, it's not you, Sweetie, who's really my lover..."

"So...?" I questioned.

"So, you silly sissy, YOU'RE the present. For Valentine's Day, I'm letting my real lover... Well, him and a few friends, do just what they want with you."

I looked up and around the room in further shock and suddenly realized that I wasn't alone with my cheating wife and her strong black lover. No, while we'd been talking, the room had begun to fill up. Now there were four other muscular black studs almost as big as Trent, standing there watching the scene of me on my knees, humiliated by the black cock my wife had chosen above mine, put to shame by both its dominating size and my cuckolding.

"I don't have to sit here and take this," I said, "Why don't I just leave?"

"You can try it if you want, Luke," my wife replied, getting to her feet, as four big black guys moved menacingly closer, standing between me and the bedroom door, "But don't forget, if you try anything stupid I've got a few choice photos I'd love to send round all your friends and co-workers."

Waving her camera that contained all those pictures of me on my knees and blindfolded, appearing to submit to Trent's monster black dick, Susie stepped out through the bedroom door.

"Play nice, boys," she said, blowing a kiss, although whether to Trent or me I wasn't sure.

With that, she shut the door behind her, and I was left in my romantic Valentine's bedroom, rose petals around the room, satin sheets, champagne, everything, and then just me and five of the biggest, blackest guys you've ever seen.

"Oh, we're gonna have some fun here," said one.

"We're gonna make you our little bitch, white boy," said another, as they started laughing at me, going through the things I'd brought.

"Oh look, champagne," said one of them, "Planning a classy night with your lady?"

I remained kneeling in the middle of the room, surrounded by rose petals, and aghast but almost unable to speak, just watching as they popped the cork of the $300 bottle and swigged from it, passing it from one guy to the next and laughing.

"And what have we here?" said a fourth guy, picking up the luxury lingerie bag, tied with red satin ribbon, which contained my Valentine's present for my wife.

He tore the wrapping open and pulled out all the sexy scarlet underwear that I had longed to see my wife in: the lacy corset, boyshort panties, garter belt and sheer stockings. Holding them up to the room, he laughed and all the tough black guys laughed with him.

"What a perfect outfit for a Valentine's bitch," said Trent, "Put it on, Lulu."

The guy holding the expensive lingerie tossed it over to me and I just knelt there, surrounded by the underwear I had been so excited to see my wife wear and five huge black hunks demanding that I wear it instead.

"What?" I said, "What do you think I am? You think I'm gonna dress up for you?"

"Oh, you'll do a lot more than that, sissy" grinned the guy that had tossed the lingerie at me, grabbing at his crotch and thrusting towards me.

"Listen, Lulu, you little bitch," Trent said, I didn't like how they'd started belittling, humiliating and feminizing me already with that name, but it looked like I was going to be "Lulu" for the rest of the evening, "Your slut wife has given you to us for the whole evening to do whatever we want. Understand? And what we want is a girly little bitch to play with! So, put on that lingerie or we'll hold you down and force you into it."

I had no real choice. I was trapped in here, locked in, with five guys any one of whom could easily overpower me and take whatever they wanted. I guess I just had to obey and hope it went easier for me that way.

None of them turned away, they all laughed, whooped and pointed, as I stripped off my male clothes to reveal a skinny, short, hairless white body, one that was indeed so far from the paragons of masculine power seen in each of them that part of me had to admit I could see why my wife would want someone like Trent instead of me.

"That's your pecker!" the guy with the champagne laughed out loud once I was embarrassingly totally naked, "Wow, no wonder your wife told us you would be so easily sissified. It looks like a clit!"

Soon they were all pointing and laughing at the little, slender three and a half inches of what passed for white manhood that nestled between my thighs. It made me uncomfortable, it made me humiliated. But those black fingers all pointing and laughing at my puny white cock also made it quiver a little with excitement in a way I'd never thought possible. Was a part of me actually into the real man my wife had been fucking laughing at my feeble endowment?

The only way to stop them laughing at my skinny naked body was to start covering it up. I slipped into the red boyshort panties I'd bought for my wife's Valentine's treat. My little dick fit snugly inside the soft, sensual material a little too comfortably. It took me a little more time to put on the garter belt, roll the sheer stockings up my largely smooth, hairless legs and attach the garters to the lace stocking tops. More laughter came from the watching gang as I twisted and turned, trying to get everything straight. In the end, I had to get one of the guys to help lace me into the corset, his strong black hands manhandling my delicate white skin, lacing the corset tight enough that it took my breath away for a moment. The corset pulled my waist into a more feminine shape and even pushed my chest up as if I had a tiny set of breasts.

"Don't you make a pretty little bitch, Lulu?" said the guy who had laced me into my corset, hungrily eyeing up my whole dainty body.

"With lips just made for worshipping black manhood," said another, walking over with my wife's scarlet lipstick in his hand.

The first man held my head in place while his buddy drew bright red lipstick across my lips. In the mirror I could see myself dressed in expensive lingerie with lipstick smeared across my lips. I looked like a girl alright, and a slutty one at that. I felt a strange mix of humiliation, pride and desire as I looked at myself in the mirror. Even though I was being forced to dress like this, I wanted to look good, wanted to look feminine and desirable. I couldn't help it. And now that I saw myself, I was proud of how the lingerie I'd so carefully picked out for Valentine's Day really did look good on me. Maybe a part of me really had always wondered how my slender white body would look in feminine satin and lace? Certainly it was hard to imagine Susie looking any more like a hot slut in it than I did right now.

Of course, I was about to discover that it was one thing to look like a slutty bitch, but being treated like one was another thing entirely.

I had been standing while being manhandled into my feminine corset and painted with lipstick. But now I felt strong hands on my shoulders pushing me back to my knees. From this position, my face was at crotch level with the five muscular black hunks. Trent's massive ebony beast dangled right in front of my eyes, semi-hard, veiny and intimidatingly thick. It was soon joined by others, just as massive, just as capable of putting me in my place as an inferior specimen of manhood. All around me, one after the other, the big black studs unzipped and dropped their pants and revealed long, thick, dark meat. It was a little scary, a little humiliating, and, yes, a little exciting, to see so much giant black dick pointed in my direction, beginning to get hard for a lingerie-wearing white boy like me. I could sort of see why Susie had likened this gang of dark dongs to a delicious chocolate selection box!

"You liked your first taste of Valentine's chocolate, sissy," Trent sneered from his position standing towering over my skinny, effeminate, kneeling body, "So, how about some more?"

He slapped his hardening black dick across my face, making me whimper like a girl. I wasn't sure that I was ready to swallow all that black manhood, but then I didn't think I was going to be given a choice in the matter.

"Answer him," one of Trent's buddies chimed in, stroking his big black cock to hardness as he smirked triumphantly at my awkward humiliation, "Ask for it. Beg for that juicy chocolate."

"No," I pouted with a voice that sounded as feeble and girly as I felt, "I won't be doing that!"

"Beg for it, bitch," another big black cock slapped me hard across the face.

"Beg or things will go a lot worse for you," a second big black rod slapped across my other cheek.

I took a moment to consider my options and realized that compliance would probably make this whole experience more bearable than trying to fight it. This was happening either way, a struggle would only make things go even more badly for me. So, I gave in to their demands.

"Give me that big black cock," I purred.

"You can do better than that," Trent sneered, putting the swollen purple head of his veiny black hardon right against my painted lips.

"Give it to me, please," I begged, "I need another taste of chocolate cock on my sissy lips!"

I had no idea where that came from, but Trent and the guys seemed to approve of this new tone from me.

"That's more like it, Lulu," Trent said, forcing the head of his dick between my lips.

He pushed into my mouth until I gagged on that ebony hardness, paused only to let me cough and splutter as the whole gang of black studs laughed at me, before shoving that veiny rod back into my mouth.

Before long my wife's big black lover was fucking my face and I was doing nothing to stop him. Strong black hands manhandled me all over my lingerie wearing body, groping my chest in the scarlet corset and my ass in red lace panties, fondling my whole feminized body without ever asking for permission. Two big floppy black dicks found their way into my hands and I instinctively grabbed hold of the warm quivering flesh.

"Good job, bitch," said one of the guys, "Jerk that black dick like the sissy white whore you are."

I did as I was told and soon found myself the center of a circle of black cocks, one pushing open my gaping red mouth, two getting stiffer in my dainty white fingers, and two more looming over me, being stroked by the much stronger, darker hands of their owners.

"Let me have a turn on that sissy bitch's cocksucking mouth," one of Trent's buddies said to him.

In a moment the massive black cock in my mouth was replaced by another, just as big and just as forcefully ramming into my throat. I gagged and spluttered, but I was beginning to know my place and get better at opening up my throat to be invaded by thick black manhood.

"That's it, you like getting your sissy face fucked, don't you Lulu?" said the man shoving his junk down my throat.

"Yes," I gasped, knowing what they wanted to hear and just relieved to be able to breath for a moment without a black dick in my mouth, "Submitting to the big black manhood of a real man is just what a little white sissy boy like me deserves!"

If I kept saying these things, soon enough I might start believing them. I mean, I really was getting accustomed to my place on my knees in the sexy lingerie I myself had picked out, surrounded by the biggest, blackest dicks I'd ever seen. And, yes, it may have begun with the gang of guys forcefully fucking my face, but at some point I had started to take a more active part. It was me that was switching my hands between jacking off one ebony hardon and another, me that pulled a different one into my mouth to suck and slobber all over it. It wasn't exactly the box of Valentine's chocolates my wife had promised, but I could actually get used to the warm, musky taste of dark meat on my tongue. I should have known that growing accustomed to one thing would mean that the evening was about to get worse in another way!

With a dick in my mouth and more in my hands, I was not really giving too much attention to the strong black hands groping the rest of my body. But now one of them was not just fondling my panty clad ass cheeks, but had slipped inside my red lace boyshort panties and into the crack of my little white butt. And then I felt a finger pushing at the entrance of my hole. In a moment my virgin anus was violated by a thick black finger, penetrating inside me, opening me up.

12