All Comments on 'Chocolate Box'

by lululuvsblack

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BBCuckfanBBCuckfan3 months ago

Thanks for the GAY warning NOT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

should have been in noncon for the RAPE, only outcome would be call for emergency services and police then divorce

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending. He figured turn about was fair play. A week later they were at home when five masked men entered the house. His cheating skank bitch slut screamed. "Luke help me" as the five of them trussed her up and slapped her face. Luke just laughed as she looked at him confused and pleading. "Sorry bitch, but I'm not as stupid as you. You're not a present for anyone. I've sold your stretched cunt to these men. They own a series of whore houses in Tijuana and they gave me 5K for your used pussy." Susie's eyes were wide with horror. "You like fucking so much I decided to make sure you could enjoy it 10-12 times per day. Gentlemen, why don't you take the skank upstairs and take her for a test fuck?" Again she screamed out but Luke just laughed and laughed. He watched and filmed as they took her over and over in every useless hole she had. When they were done they let her shower but they made her dress in a completely slutty manner. She begged again, "Please baby, I'm so sorry for what I did to you with Trent, please forgive me and let's stay together forever." Luke walked over to Susie and slapped her so hard she saw stars. "Susie, just to be clear, I'd rather die than touch your whore body. BTW, I'm sending this video to Trent and I assume he'll come over here barge in and attack me. However, I'll shoot him dead before he is more than three steps into my house. Enjoy your short life you stupid, stupid woman. I'm guessing you have 2-3 years before the STD's get you. Remember every day you never see your friends of family that you did this to yourself. You killed yourself at that asshole Trent. Enjoy what little pathetic life you have left." Susie was sobbing uncontrollably was they tossed her in the back of the van. Trent did see the video and did barge into Luke's house uninvited, intending to beat Luke up. As Luke promised Trent and one of his buddies who was with him were both dead before they hit the floor. The police said it was a break-in and Luke was defending his house.

JentvcdJentvcd3 months ago

Oh Such a Hot story sure wishes

this would happen to me sometime

for sure. I would be and easy score

as I am so willing.

4Leather4Leather3 months ago

A true case of RAPE an open and close case.

Nasty56Nasty563 months ago

Wrong category!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like forced stories, but when the guy just gives up, it's not one. Disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Horrible story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tragic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

she not a real wife thatd for sure he needs ti git btb on her but dont think the write thinks to much if this is the best they can do

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is just a Rape story, no Love just Rape

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a load of absolute crap

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Horrible but I did like the anonymous ending. The bitch deserved to disappear or divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 2: Soon-to-be-ex-wife's rape trial.

Couldn't actually be worse than this one...

Omegaman60Omegaman603 months ago

This story should be in Non-consent/Reluctance 1 Star I agree with Anonymous that the bitch deserves a divorce but the husband should have got up and walked out the door as soon as he discovered she put him in.

BriannaPrincessBriannaPrincess3 months ago

Most stories don't get read until the end, this one did. Kudos :).

chefjess2039chefjess20393 months ago

All I have to say is I can always wash my mouth out he will never be able to grow a new one

SuckergurlSuckergurl3 months ago

I loved this STORY, it possibly could be in non con also but who fucking cares 5* and favourite

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Then he gets a gun and shoots the prick, then turns it on his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love it, five big guys and one tiny sissy to take them all, what a lucky sissy...

mattenwmattenwabout 2 months ago

The next day she and her accomplices were arrested by the police. Charge: common rape and sexual violence.

Prison sentence for her and her lover 20 years each and the others involved 15 years. The divorce was a breeze and after the civil lawsuits against the perpetrators, the ex-husband was a wealthy man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous