All Comments on 'Chocolate Coffee Beans'

by rolandofgillead

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad...

..for a first effort. I don't know how true the story is but a little more detail about the characters would have been nice. Perhaps more dialogue between the characters next time?

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Good debut

Whilst the characters could indeed have done with a little more fleshing out, it's a promising calling card.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Good start, but needs a bit more dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A lot of potential

Loved the realistic set up and narrative voice. However, you might want to work on the details. 7.5 inches ain't average (women only wish), and one hour is long, long time for anyone to go. But, those are the details you can work on as you pick up some experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOT BAD

A good start with plenty of scope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Guess what

Yes it was my best friends mom,I was totally infatuated with her,she was Austrian and divorced ,what memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Summer of '42

Too bad you never got another chance at that. What a wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Impressive!

This has to be nearly every young man's fantasy ... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wish....

There were a few mothers in my neighborhood, growing up, that I fantasized about. I wish something like this had happened to me with one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IDENTIAL - ALMOST

This brought back a memory of an older woman, 51, and I was 34, but I got with this well built female during an Ohio CPA school on taxes in the early 70's that I attended in Cleveland. Turns out the female was the mother of the guy my ex-girlfriend had dated during high school and while at Ohio State. Telling me she was going to her parents for Christmas, instead I found air line tickets to Texas. Her old flame was in training after finishing Air Force ROTC and getting his 2nd Lt bars on his shoulders. When we finished our first round and were relaxing, the subject of where she was from and all that small talk ended up in my realizing who she was. I asked if she knew B.S. the answer was yes as she was dating her son. Perhaps so, but I was B.S. first and then got her boyfriend's mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous