Chocolate Cream Pie

Story Info
Unexpected Foursome while on a road trip.
1.7k words
3.34
8.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buddy, Brett, and I, were on a road trip from Connecticut to Colorado. Along the way, we stopped off at various upscale hotels and inns. One night we received a very warm welcome from an attractive brunette and blonde at the reception desk. They made a very desirable pair of women, in their mid-thirties, I'd say. The brunette, Emma, gave us an upgrade to a suite, since the inn was not busy. When we asked for a recommendation for dinner, the blonde, Betty, suggested a nearby steak house. She told us not to miss the chocolate cream cake for dessert.

The room was oversized with two big queen-size beds, lots of floor space, and several firm, large, modular cube shaped ottomans, about knee height. We settled in and went downstairs to go to dinner. As we passed the front desk, I thanked Emma for the upgrade and asked her if she would like us to bring her back a slice of the cake. She went into the back to check with Betty. She came out and said that they would love it if we brought back a piece of cake for each of them.

We did exactly that, and they were thrilled. As we headed for the elevator, Brett innocently asked if they were working the night shift. Betty said no, that they were finishing up in a couple of hours.

I thought quickly and brazenly asked, "Would you like to come to our room after you finish work?"

There was a drawn out moment of surprise and silence. They looked at one another with an air of interest and uncertainty.

Betty asked, "Yes, but can we trust you guys?"

"Look," I said. "I think you can tell by our short conversations with you, and by the fact that we thought to bring you back some cake, that we're good guys and you can trust us. You're simply two attractive and friendly women, so I thought I would ask. No offense or harassment intended." My sincere answer did the trick. It didn't take further convincing.

Around midnight, they knocked on our door and the enjoyment began. First, we introduced ourselves. We all knew why we were there: to enjoy the physical and mental pleasures of the sexual experience. They said that they wanted to shower before we started anything. Off to the shower they went. They came out naked. They made for a pretty pair. Although one was a brunette and the other a blonde, they had similar bodies: tall and stocky with slightly oversized swinging breasts. They were very feminine looking with a nice combination of flesh, fat, and muscle that made them look delectable. They stood naked, their arms around one another's waists. We went over to them and paired off. We both started on either side of them with some light kissing on the cheeks, necks, and lips. At the same time, we began fondling and caressing them. With firm but delicate hands, I started stroking the sides of Emma's chest, working my way down to her waist, hips, and buttocks; how I enjoy the tactile sensation of tracing the curvatures of a woman's body and the sensual pleasure of having a woman's skin in contact with mine.

Within a few minutes I was tenderly fondling Emma's breasts with my mouth, while continuing to explore her torso with my hands. I could sense both lady's excitement starting to grow as they began to moan and heave from the pleasure of being touched and sucked. I buried my head back into Emma's neck and was turned on by the smell of her own scent and her perfume. I noticed that my buddy and I were exciting them almost in tandem. Eventually our hands worked their way around to the front part of their thighs into their V spots, the home of their treasure boxes. The touch of Emma's pussy hair further increased my arousal.

As if to prevent herself from becoming too stimulated, Betty stopped us all abruptly.

"Before we go further let's get you boys naked," she said.

The girls directed us to sit next to one another on the bed and they proceeded to take off our shirts. They laid us down and we lifted up our bottoms so that they could slide off our pants and underwear. They instructed us to come to the edge of the bed. With their arms they spread our legs up and out. There stood our two big, hard cocks. They took a hard, short look at them. Betty dropped her knees to the floor and immediately began to fondle my penis and balls. Emma followed suit with Brett. Immediately, they began sucking our stiff dicks and balls. Now it was our turn to move hot and heavy and utter our pleasure.

"Am I sucking you good?" Betty asked me, with a look of wanting to please.

"Yes, Baby doll, just keep going," I answered with an exhaled sigh of pleasure.

At one point, Betty said to Emma, "How does your boy's penis taste?"

"Delicious", Emma replied, "would you like to try it?"

"Mine does, too, but let's switch places."

They began taking turns, going back and forth between Brett and me. At times, both of them sucked a penis and the other the balls of one of us, while with their free hands, they stroked the left-out dick and balls of the other guy.

Eventually we changed places with them. Now the girls lay down on the bed with their legs spread up and out, revealing the beauty of their womanhood. Just looking at them made me feel like I was about to enter the forbidden palace of pleasure, which excited me even more. Both pussies had thick with black hair on top and around their labia and vaginal openings. I yearned to put my penis inside the cave of cosmic pleasure but resisted the urge. Instead, I began sucking Emma's moist, fragrant, cheese smelling pussy. At times my hands caressed the erogenous zones around her holes, and at other times I wrapped my arms around her thighs while I sucked deep inside and extracted her delicious juices. My nose rubbed on her clitoris to intensify her pleasure.

I noticed that my buddy was doing similar things with Betty. After a while we switched women and continued our explorations, experiencing a different scent and taste. I think that the girls enjoyed the variety as well. Finally, when the moment felt right, I removed myself, got up on the bed, straddled Betty or Emma (I don't remember now which woman it was), and put my hard, fleshy organ in her mouth while she continued to be pleasured by my buddy down below. After a short while we moved over to the other girl, who while watching the three of us used her hands to caress anywhere and everywhere. So it went: Betty to Emma to Betty to Emma... Judging by their bodily responses, they were wildly enjoying the double pleasure. They tripled it by using their hands to caress each other's and our bodies wherever they could.

It would be hard and take too long to describe all the positions and combinations we did that night. It seemed to go on forever. How it was that none of us came to a sex-ending orgasm so soon is impossible to explain. It was one of those magical experiences in time, or more accurately, outside of time, where everything flowed perfectly and was in harmony. Looking back, the entire time we were together we were so much in sync that it felt like we were some kind of tantric sex machine.

We took turns 69-ing side by side. Each couple in their excitement would sometimes roll into the other couple so that all four bodies would be in contact with one another while each one moved to the rhythm of its own individual machinations.

We fucked with them riding us on top. We fucked with them on their fours, side by side, and we came into them from behind, continuing to exchange partners every now and then. Everyone was hot, heavy, and sweat-soaked. Their pussies were dripping wet so that sometimes we stopped to lick and enjoy the taste and smell of them. When they didn't have a penis in their mouths, they were very vocal, emitting eroticizing words and groans of pleasure. The odor of all that body heat and pheromones was intoxicating. We were all having a great time and felt naturally comfortable with one another.

The most exciting and memorable time for me occurred when one of the girls got into the doggy position on the ottomans. I distinctly remember putting my penis into her vaulted hole from behind and thrusting in and out while Brett stood in front of her face and she thrusted up and down his penis with her mouth. Not to be left out, the other girl lay on her back on the ottoman and fondled and sucked her friend's tits from underneath as they swung back and forth. We took our hands and inserted them in her holes as best we could reach. As we had been doing all evening, once again, we exchanged places. It felt as if we were all sharing, as one, the sexual ecstasy of the combined tactile, visual, auditory, and olfactory pleasures.

The finale, or perhaps the encore, came when they said that they had a surprise for us. They took out the chocolate cream cakes that they had saved and brought with them. Boy, they had thought ahead! Emma put some cream on, and around my penis and I put some on, around, and in her vagina. The combined taste of the cream and her pussy juice was heavenly. We licked and sucked until the cream and cake was gone and all that was left was my come, which she had taken willingly in her mouth after she had milked my penis with her mouth during my ejaculation.

We all had wonderful orgasms almost at the same time. Very unusual and lucky but not surprising given how the evening had flowed so smoothly and spontaneously. The four of us lay in bed for a while, holding one another's hands and enjoying the intimacies of our quiet, motionless bodies lying next to one another and the deep repose of post-orgasm. Eventually we all got up. They got dressed, we put on our pajamas, and we ended where we had started-with some warm and loving (goodbye) kisses.