Chocolate Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said, eloquent as always.

"You like?" Diane asked as she continued to look at me over her shoulder. "I bought it just for you. And, of course, there's a front side too."

She moved her arms to her chest and turned with them across her breasts. The corset stopped just below her breasts, leaving them bare. I noticed that the thong barely covered her mound, but my attention was soon elsewhere. With the grace of a classic strip tease artist she slowly lowered her arms to reveal her lovely breasts, which stood out proudly from her chest.

"Double wow," I said. "Or should I say Double D? I'm so glad I cooperated."

Diane smile was immediate and huge, clearly delighted at my reaction.

"Oh! And to complete the look," she said, moving to the drawer again and pulling out a riding crop.

"Mistress Diane?" I asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "I'll bet there are people at work who think of me that way, though hopefully not dressed like this."

"Let me say right now that I'm not into B&D, and certainly not S&M," I told her.

"Really?" She asked. 'I seem to remember being spanked by you last week."

"Yes, but that was part of satisfying you. I seem to remember being thanked at the time."

Diane blushed beautifully at the comment, the red in her fair skin starting in her face and coursing down her neck to her upper chest. She clearly had enjoyed the spanking and the orgasm that came with it at the time.

"At the very least I owe you a few swats in return," she declared. The riding crop flicked down quickly to snap across my bare thighs. Twack! Twack!

"Ow! Hey, that really hurt!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Diane said hurriedly. "I didn't mean to hit you that hard!"

I looked down at my thigh, where a red mark was swelling into a minor welt.

"This isn't part of my treat, is it?" I asked.

"No, it was just for fun. But sexy, no?"

"Definitely that," I answered.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I was hitting you that sharply. Which may make the next part of your trusting me more difficult."

She dropped the crop, reached into the drawer again and pulled out a blindfold. As she started toward me I gave her a skeptical look.

"I don't know about that," I told her.

"Please? For me? I promise you won't regret it."

I hesitated briefly, but considering my current situation, why not?

"OK," I told her. "Still trusting you..."

"Wonderful! As a reward..." She reached to her hips and slowly peeled the thong down the curve of her hips, letting it drop to the floor. The area at her crotch was bare, with a strip of hair above it.

"Another bit of personal grooming just for you," she told me. "Hair, nails and naughty bits."

Diane crawled onto the bed to put the blindfold on me. Her position had her draped over me, her lovely breasts in my face as she reached behind my head. I, of course, did the natural thing and lifted my head to capture a breast in my mouth. Diane gasped as I sucked on her nipple, pulling back in surprise.

"Bad boy!" she scolded, laughing at the same time. "Don't distract me or you'll miss the special treats." She approached differently now, avoiding my mouth as she put the blindfold in place. It was a good one; I couldn't see anything. I felt her get off the bed and waited as she made sure the blindfold was in place.

"Perfect!" she announced. "I have to get a few things, so I'll be gone for a moment. But I'll be right back; don't go anywhere," she joked.

They say your other senses are more attuned to everything else when you can't see. I heard her leave the bedroom and from the sound of it, scamper down the stairs, no mean feat in those heels. There was distant sound from the kitchen but no immediate return, leaving me to ponder my situation.

They also say that men have two heads, and that when the smaller one takes charge bad things can happen. Had I let that happen now? I certainly never had a vision of the evening that included me almost naked and bound to a bed. Well, at least my legs were free, and I was fairly sure I could free my hands if necessary. What was Diane doing downstairs? Hopefully not sharpening knives.

As I heard footsteps coming up the stairway I tried to dismiss thoughts like that and hoped for the best. I heard clinking that sounded like glass as Diane entered the room. She set something down on the floor and then put several items on the bedside table.

"Welcome back," I told her. "I missed you."

"I got everything as quickly as I could," she replied. "Didn't want you up here imagining I'm an axe murderer."

"Never," I lied.

"So, what I've arranged is a quiz," she explained. "If you guess the flavors of what I give you to taste, you get a treat. If not - well, I haven't thought of a penalty yet but I'm sure I can come up with something...."

"Hopefully it doesn't involve Mistress Diane's riding crop," I suggested.

I heard her doing something with whatever was on the table. It still sounded like glass.

"Here's the first taste," she told me. "Guess what it is."

I felt Diane's finger at my mouth. I put out my tongue to lick at it, hoping it wasn't hot sauce. It tasted sweet, fruity.

"Tastes like strawberries to me," I guessed.

"Correct! You've earned a treat."

More fussing with whatever was on the table, then I felt the weight of her hand on the bed, like she was leaning on it. More weight as she moved closer, then the feeling of something close to my face.

"Lick," she told me.

I lifted my head slightly and licked. More strawberry, but not on her finger this time. My tongue explored the surface I was licking and soon found a hard nipple covered by what I guessed was strawberry preserve. As I ran my tongue over the erect nub Diane moaned a little, confirming my discovery. I licked again, and then raised my head to take the nipple into my mouth. Sucking on it lightly as I licked brought another moan. Diane leaned into me, pressing her soft breast into my face as I continued to worship it. An image of her lovely breasts came into my mind and my cock, already pretty hard, stiffened even more.

"We didn't have dessert, but I thought this might be a good substitute," she told me. "Mmm, lick it clean and then there will be another quiz."

I kept licking and sucking at her breast even though it seemed completely clean of preserve. A light nip brought a gasp from Diane and she pulled away.

"If I let you keep doing that we might not get to the second quiz."

I felt her move away and heard more movement at the nightstand. I had figured out the game (I hoped!) so when her finger came to my lips I licked it to taste the new substance.

"Mustard," I said, pretty certain I was right.

"Yes, but what kind?" Diane asked quickly.

What kind? I had no idea; I was a little distracted by all of this.

"Just regular yellow mustard?"

"No, it's horseradish," she told me. "That means you get a penalty."

I felt her move back and heard movement. Then I felt the bed shift down at the foot of the bed as she moved onto it. She took hold of my legs, spread them and moved between them. Surely she wasn't going to suck my cock as a penalty, was she?

"Pull your legs up a little please," she asked, and I moved to comply, wondering all the while what she had in mind.

I felt her shift on the bed and then felt her breath on my inner thigh. OK, so far, so good. Then I felt her mouth, nipping me lightly. Still OK. The nips got more serious, and now I was not as OK. The sensation was ticklish and painful at the same time. I moved to twist away, unsuccessfully, and Diane continued to nip my thigh.

"Ow! Ha! Ow, ow!"

"Mmm, yummy, mmmm,"

Ow! Tickles! please stop!"

She finally did relent after what felt like forever but probably wasn't much more than thirty seconds. It hadn't been awful but I didn't need a repeat. At the same time, I had developed a respectable erection, so there had been an erotic pleasure to the experience.

Her weight left the bed and there was more activity at the night-table. A finger at my mouth again; I licked and tasted another sweet jelly-like substance.

"Raspberry," I guessed, hoping I was right so we would repeat the first treat and avoid another penalty session.

"Very good!" Diane said. "Time for another treat!"

More activity next to me, then a different placement of weight on the edge of the bed. Sensing something close to me, I lifted my head and licked. Happily, I found another preserve-coated nipple, this time with the raspberry flavor. I licked and sucked as I had before, receiving a similar response from Diane. This time, however, her hand ran across my chest and down my stomach, coming very near the top of my boxers.

"I think someone likes their treat," she purred as her hand slid lower to the tent in my shorts. "One last test," she told me as she eased off of the bed. "This one is more of a dessert though."

I heard a spritzing sound, which was a major give-away for what came next. Diane's finger came to my mouth for the fourth time with what was unmistakably whipped cream.

"That's easy," I said. "Whipped cream."

"Correct again!" she said, in a tone like a little girl enjoying a game. "Time for your third treat. This may take a moment."

I heard the spray can again and nothing else for at least a minute. Then the bed moved as Diane got on it again. This time her weight was farther up the bed than the first two times. I felt her against my arm, then a shift in weight as she moved - now I felt her on both arms and then her weight on my chest.

"Ready for your treat?" she asked, sounding very pleased with herself.

"If I'm guessing right," I answered, "this might be more of a treat for you than me..."

"Well, we will see, won't we?" she told me. "Time to lick again lover."

I felt her move up my body and then the foamy touch of whipped cream at my lips. I tested it with my tongue and got a dollop of cream, which I took into my mouth. My next foray with my tongue found more whipped cream, but the feel of Diane's flesh as well. It took several more licks for me to verify what I had guessed - she had covered her pussy in whipped cream and my assignment was to clean it off - as thoroughly as possible, I presumed.

Great work if you can get it, I thought.

"Like your treat?" she asked, pulling back to let me answer.

"I'm not sure I'm the only one getting a treat here," I told her. "But I do like whipped cream, so I'll be sure to get all of it. I could do a better job with my hands free.."

"Not yet," Diane said. "There could be more rewards for hard work." She moved closer to me again and I explored her folds with my tongue, lapping up the cream as I went.

"Mmmm, that's it lover, get it all. Ah! Oh...make sure that spot is extra clean. Ah!"

I had licked across her clit with a flutter of my tongue. I moved over to the side and she groaned a little in frustration, but then I licked my way down to her opening and thrust my tongue into her.

"Ohhh..." she moaned as she squirmed and moved her pelvis, looking for deeper penetration. But my tongue was on the move again, lapping off to the other side. Diane chased it, sliding herself on me, looking for contact with the most sensitive areas. I teased her with another flick at her clit; when she moaned I moved my head down to enter her again. I could hear her breathing hard, and it felt like she was now leaning forward and bracing herself on the headboard as I worked on her.

Relenting, I allowed her to position herself as she desired, which turned out to be my tongue in her and her moving her clit against my face. I wished I had my hands free to hold her ass as she moved against me but she seemed to be doing fine without my help. Diane moved against me with increasing speed and urgency, her breathing now coming in quick pants.

"Mmm, yes...use that tongue lover, don't stop...don't you dare stop.....make me cum.....Ah! Ahhhh...I'm cumming...cumming on your lovely tongue!"

She bucked on my face as she came, the orgasm powerful and prolonged. She finally stopped moving and I could feel her relax. I moved to lick her clit now and her body shuddered at the sensation. Diane lifted off of me but stayed on the bed.

"That was lovely - you have a magical tongue," she whispered in my ear. "I think you deserve another treat."

She shifted around again and I felt her hands at my wrist.

"I'm going to free your hands, but I'd like you to keep the blindfold on, please."

"That's fine," I told her. "I've been dying to touch you..."

She twisted around again and I felt her weight on my chest and her legs under my arms. Reaching in, I found she had positioned her crotch at my neck and her head toward my legs. Was the treat what I now hoped it was?

"I hope your tongue isn't tired,' she said as she moved her hips and lowered herself to my face. My mouth was at her slit, and I wasted no time lapping at her clit.

"Mmmm, oh my god! I'm so sensitive....gently lover." I eased up the pressure of my tongue on her, touching her lightly. The feel of her hand on the base of my cock and her mouth on the head came suddenly, taking my breath away for a second.

"Ah, Diane! Ahhhh..." I gasped into her, my cock electrified by her running her teeth along the sensitive underside. I already had an erection but now I was ready to burst, my cock was so hard. I tried to concentrate on pleasing her but the feel of her mouth on me was making that difficult. My hips started to thrust up at her as she sucked me; she easily handled the depth of my pushes, which only excited me more.

Both of us worked toward our climaxes, enjoying the sixty-nine immensely. My hands went to Diane's ass and held her cheeks as I lapped at her. I could feel her breathing quicken around my cock. It turned ragged as I penetrated her with two fingers. She was soaking wet from her own juices and mine, and my fingers slid in easily. Her efforts on my cock stopped as she pulled her head up in pleasure, climaxing yet again.

"Oh, you lovely man....cumming on your tongue again.....cumming!"

I let her ride out the orgasm, teasing her with shots of sensation as she calmed. I was disappointed when she moved to get off me, dashing my hopes she would finish me with her mouth. But that turned to pleasure as I felt her mount me, taking off the blindfold as she did. A smiling, sultry Diane looked down at me, her breasts swollen with desire, nipples extended, her mouth wet from sucking my cock. She leaned down to kiss me passionately, sliding down my belly so she was against my erection.

"I need you inside me," she said huskily. She guided my erection with one hand as she slid onto my cock, enveloping it in a velvety sheath. My hands went to her hips to guide her as she rocked on me. I began thrusting up at her while she ground herself toward yet another orgasm and I soon felt the tingling onset of my climax. I pushed her hips down on me while I sped up my thrusts.

"Oh, yes...take me....make me cum...." she gasped out. I powered into my orgasm, spewing cum into her as she peaked along with me. My thrusts slowed as my cock shot the last of my seed into her and Diane relaxed, sinking onto my chest in her own finish.

I held her as our breathing slowed, relishing the feel of her hips on my hands and her breasts pressing into my chest. This is what I had wanted since we had first met, entranced by this woman like no other in my life. Diane lifted up enough that we could kiss, enjoying each other while still joined, prolonging the pleasure of making love together.

When we broke from the kiss she looked at me lovingly, a look I had never seen from her before.

"I hope you can spend the night," she said, still lying on top of me. "It would be special to fall asleep with you."

"I'd love to," I told her. "But are you sure you want to see how I look in the morning - unshaven and unwashed?" I joked.

"I have an extra toothbrush," she said. "You can use it until you bring one of your own...."

One of my own?! I liked how that sounded!

"As for unwashed, we can fix that right now if you'd like to join me in the shower. And frankly, I'm more worried about how I'll look in the morning than you." she said, laughing a little.

Diane rolled off me and slid off the bed. I joined her, helping her take the corset off.

"I could get used to undressing you." I told her. "Though you do look incredible in this corset."

"Thank you," Diane said with a smile. "I was saving it for a special occasion; I'm glad you like it. I can wear it again if you're in the mood for Mistress Diane sometime."

She said this in a teasing tone but I definitely could get into that mood again.

"I'm sure I will be a fan of all the variations of Diane that you can imagine," I told her. "I'm thinking of wet and slippery Diane right now!"

"I can fulfill that fantasy," said my now-nude dream. Taking my hand, she led me to the adjoining bathroom. It was a full bath with a soaking tub and shower. She took two towels out of a cupboard and set them on the double sink near the shower, then turned on the water. When it was warm we slipped into the shower together. Standing under the water I took her in my arms and kissed her softly.

"Fantasy fulfilled," I told her. "I have others...."

Diane laughed and slipped away, grabbing soap and a washcloth. She was a vision, standing there in the shower spray, her skin glistening from the water streaming down it. My cock stirred at the sight of her and I savored the intimacy of the moment. I had wanted this woman - all of her - since I first saw her, so I was going to savor every new experience.

Diane stepped away from the stream of water to wash herself with the soapy washcloth, handing me the soap as she did so. I stood there watching her, admiring her beautiful body as her hands went over it, leaving soap bubbles behind. She stepped back into the water to rinse her front, giving me the washcloth.

"Do my back for me?" she asked, giving a little shimmy with her hips that drew my attention to her luscious behind.

"My pleasure, m'lady," I said, soaping up the cloth and running it over her shoulders and back. I followed the cloth with my other hand, enjoying the feel of her slick skin on my palm. My hands wandered to her sides, washing her there as well, and slid under her arms to move over her full breasts.

"I think I already did there," she said in an amused tone.

"Just being thorough," I answered, cupping each breast and enjoying the feel of her nipples hardening at my touch. Diane leaned back into me, causing my now-erect cock to nestle in the upper part of the crease of her ass. I moved my hands down over her belly to either side of her crotch and caressed the insides of her thighs from there.

"Mmm, I like your washing technique," she told me, moving her legs apart slightly. My hands moved closer to her center and her breath caught in anticipation. My left hand slid into her fold while I brought my right hand behind her to run over her entrance. Diane squirmed at the sensation and bent over to give me more access from behind. I entered her with two fingers and began to probe in and out of her while I ran the fingers of my other hand over her clit, bringing a low moan from her.

Diane reached back to take hold of my now fully erect cock, running her hand up and down it. We were both breathing hard now! She bent over more, holding herself up with one hand on the shower wall.

"You need to put this inside me," she said hoarsely, letting go of my cock. I dipped down at the knees and positioned myself behind her. She guided me and I entered her completely in a single thrust.

"Ah! That feels so good!" she gasped out as I began to rock in and out of her. The feel of her on my cock was indescribable; I was surrounded by a velvet sheath, and the angle exposed the sensitive underside of my cock wonderfully. I reached around her to cup a full breast with my right hand while I stimulated her clit with my left; Diane pressed back into me, both hands now on the shower wall as she bent further to allow me to enter her more deeply.