Chocolate Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both very aroused, so I needn't have worried that I would climax too soon for her or - worse yet - that the hot water would run out. We slowly rocked together, making my cock pump into her without hurry, letting each of us feel me penetrate her with each stroke. The water cascaded over us and I memorized the look of Diane's glistening skin as we made love. Breathing gradually quickened, as did the pace of our movements. I could feel Diane press herself against my hand with greater urgency while I felt the familiar sense on of an impending orgasm. I fought not to climax too soon, waiting for her.

As I would learn soon enough, I needn't have worried about that; Diane aroused quickly and was multi-orgasmic. My climax continued to rush forward - the feel of her around my cock, her slick flesh against my chest and the firmness of her breast in my hand too much to ignore. Just as I felt myself begin to climax Diane moaned and did the same.

"Oh, love me David! You feel so good in me! Oh my god..."

I did a bit of moaning myself as I came hard, pouring myself into her. "Ah, Diane...I love...love making love to you!" Almost slipped up there, telling her I loved her at this early stage of our relationship!

We stayed in that pose for a while, savoring the pleasure we had given each other. Then I slowly pulled back, my cock leaving her, my hands moving to caress her back, feeling the smoothness of her skin as the shower continued to pour down on us. Diane turned, her arms going around my neck and her lips moving to mine. We kissed deeply, and I reveled in the feel of her naked body against mine as I held her to me. When we parted we were both smiling, looking at each other with a new depth of feeling. Only the water finally starting to cool broke the moment.

"I think we're being told the shower is over," Diane said as she gave me another quick kiss. Her arms came down and I released her, even though I wanted the moment to last forever.

"I'm willing to endure chilly water if I can keep holding you," I told her.

"That's sweet," she answered. "But you can hold me in a warm bed too."

She had a point, so I let her lead me out of the shower. Two large, fluffy towels were there and we dried ourselves and each other. I was enjoying the intimacy immensely, and I thought she was as well. Diane wrapped her long dark hair in a smaller third towel and looked incredibly sexy to me like that. She had robes hanging on the bathroom door, one large, cottony and white, one smaller and flimsier.

"Here, try this on," she told me, handing me the flimsy robe. When I looked skeptical she laughed and switched to the larger robe. Trying it on, it was long enough, Diane being relatively tall, but short in the sleeves and tight across the shoulders.

"We will have to get a bigger robe," she commented as she appraised me. "But I hope this will do for now."

"It's fine," I assured her. She put on the smaller robe, a blue silk garment that highlighted her curves nicely.

"Very sexy," I said as I admired her. "That compliments your figure nicely."

"Thank you, kind sir," she said. "I'm glad you like it; your opinion is important to me."

As we went back into the bedroom Diane suggested we go back downstairs for dessert and our wine. I followed her down the carpeted stairway and into the kitchen. She had a cheesecake in the refrigerator, which I admired as she set it on the counter to slice.

"Your work too?" I asked.

"My specialty," she told me. "A secret recipe I was given by a family friend."

"Looks great," I commented. "Another facet of you revealed," I joked.

"But only to a very select audience," she cautioned me. "As I said, I have an image to maintain."

The cheesecake was delicious and I told her so. Finished we went back to our wine in the living room and sat sipping it while learning more about each other. Diane apparently had a very sheltered childhood - all girls schools until college and then commuting from home to save expenses. Boys weren't a big part of it. she told me. "My parents were very protective and strict. Honestly, you're the first man I've felt comfortable with, like I can trust you."

"I'm flattered," I told her. "I'll try to not let you down." My life story was a bit more colored - Norte Dame for college, ROTC to help pay for it, then five years in the Marines, with two tours in Iraq. A brief, unsuccessful marriage in there (no kids, fortunately) that ended mostly because of the long separations. Then civilian life and working hard at my career. I had avoided serious relationships after the disappointment of failing in that first marriage. But now here I was, smitten by this amazing woman.

We talked for another hour, emptying the wine in the process. After spending this intimate time together, completely comfortable with each other, it seemed natural to end up kissing again, delighting in the feel of her lips on mine and her body against mine. We opened each other's robes and caressed the treasures under them. Diane's breasts were soft, firm mounds in my hands and she responded immediately to my touch, her arousal building as mine did. Her hands felt wonderful on me, loving touches on my chest and soft strokes of my hardening cock.

We were too far gone to go upstairs, too wrapped up in the feel of each other to stop. I guided Diane over me, straddling my lap without breaking the kiss we were both loving. Her mound covered my cock, trapping it between us, and she rocked against me as we kissed. The feel of her as she moved against me was exquisite, and from her soft moans I could tell it was the same for her. When neither of us could wait any longer she rose up enough that my shaft found her opening, and she slowly sank down on it, joining us completely.

"Oh David...." she moaned softly.

"Diane..." I whispered into her neck as she began rocking on me again. I slid the robe off her shoulders, leaving her nude above me, her beautiful body exposed for my enjoyment.

We made love slowly, savoring every feeling and the pleasure we were sharing. I found her breasts and took a hard nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking at the nub, making Diane moan even more.

"Unhhhh..." she purred, pressing her breast into my face. I began thrusting up into her, slowly at first as she ground against my pubic bone, but then more quickly.

"Yes, love me..take me.... just like that," she urged. "Touch me, I love the feel of your hands on my body." I did as asked, my hands running over her shoulders and arms and onto her back. I held her hips briefly, then went to her ass to guide her movements. We moved in unison as our arousal built. Diane's movements became more urgent, and I could feel my own climax building as I sensed hers nearing. I tried to delay it, waiting for her. When I heard her start to climax I let myself go, the sensations sweeping me into orgasm along with her.

"Oh, David...." she moaned. "Oh my god..."

"Diane..." I gasped as I exploded inside her. We moved together to complete each other's pleasure and Diane's lips found mine in the most passionate kiss we had ever shared. The climax lasted and lasted, and even when it was done we rocked, not wanting it to be over. I finally pulled her to me and held her close, treasuring this incredible woman, not wanting to let her go.

I had to eventually, of course, and when I did she straightened up reluctantly. We just looked at each other, knowing we had shared something special and precious, and hoping there would be many more moments like this in our future.

I lifted up to kiss her, lightly at first and then more deeply. Maybe we weren't in love yet, but this was a giant step down that road.

"You're incredible," I told her.

Diane smiled and gave me a look I'd never seen from her before. "We're incredible," she said back and I had to nod in agreement.

At some point we had to move; Diane made the first effort.

"Let's go upstairs and get ready for bed," she suggested. "I want you to hold me as we go to sleep."

"What a wonderful idea," I answered with a smile. "Sounds like a perfect ending to a perfect evening." We separated and got off the couch reluctantly. Standing, I took her in my arms again and we kissed, this kiss more affection than passion.

"You can use the bathroom down here if you don't want to wait for me," she suggested. I thought that was a good idea and headed that way as she started up the steps. I watched her lovely nude form go upstairs, admiring all those curves and feeling a twinge of desire even though I had just had the most sex I'd ever had in an evening.

I found a spare toothbrush and essentials in the bathroom and went about my evening routine. Finished, I headed upstairs and found that Diane was still in her bathroom, so I shed the robe and slipped under the sheets to wait. She wasn't too long and came out with her hair up, wearing a modest cotton nightgown.

"Sorry, no pajamas that would fit you," she said apologetically.

"That's OK," I assured her. "I sleep in the nude anyway." I was glad to hear that she didn't have anything that would imply that men had stayed over regularly.

Diane slipped into bed and moved over to be close to me.

"Thank you for a perfect evening," I told her.

"I think we made it perfect together," she said softly. "I wondered how the evening would turn out, but I never imagined it would be this wonderful. And now we get to spend the night in each other's arms."

"I've been looking forward to a moment like this since I met you," I confessed. "My dream come true."

Diane turned on her side and spooned into me, moving so we were front to back. I draped my arm over hers to hold her.

"Mmm, perfect," she said softly as she reached to turn off the lamp on her nightstand. "Sleep well Dave."

"Sweet dreams Diane," I answered, kissing her neck softly. We lay like that as we drifted off. I heard Diane's breathing slow as she fell asleep and, after marveling yet again how happy I was to be laying here with her, I drifted off as well.

I woke before Diane the next morning and was surprised to find us in the same position. By lifting my head I could barely see the clock on the nightstand: 6:30, later than my usual waking time. Apparently I had slept soundly even though I was used to sleeping alone. I didn't want to wake her so I closed my eyes and tried to doze off, but I was awake for the day. So I contented myself with holding Diane and listening to her soft breathing while wondering where this would all lead. On one hand she seemed to genuinely enjoy us as a couple, but there was also a side of her that sought sexual adventure and risk. I had always been a one-woman kind of guy myself and I wasn't sure how I would deal with a repeat of her 'sales meeting' gangbang.

Just before 7:00 Diane stirred and began to wake up. Her breathing changed, and I imagined she was waking and wondering whose arm was holding her. If she was, she remembered quickly.

"Mmm, still holding me - you feel wonderful against me. It makes me feel special."

"You are to me," I told her. "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Very, very well. I had this fantastic dream that you and I had an excellent dinner and then spent the evening making love."

"I think that was real," I suggested.

"Even better!" Diane said with a laugh, snuggling into me. "It was the best evening I've ever had."

"Best for me too," I admitted. "I think the lady made it that way."

"That's sweet of you to say," she said. "A man of the world like you probably has so many to compare to."

Now there was a leading comment. "No, I'm a one-woman kind of guy," I told her. "If I meet what I hope is someone special, I go for her. So my experience is extremely limited."

Diane didn't answer that immediately but seemed to get very thoughtful. She finally said, "I'm not sure I'm that special; I have lots of issues to work through."

"Why don't you let me decide that," I suggested. "There's no rush, and we agree that we had a special evening together. If you don't have plans, I'd like to spend more of the weekend with you."

"There's nothing I can't do some other time," she said. "What did you have in mind?"

"How does a drive along the river sound? We can wander until we find someplace for lunch or buy food and picnic somewhere."

"That sounds nice," Diane said. "But first I want to lay here in bed with you."

"That sounds like a perfect start," I told her. "Of course there's always the risk that we won't ever get out of bed."

"That wouldn't be so bad either," she said softly, moving to snuggle into me even closer.

We did get out of bed eventually but not before we had thoroughly enjoyed our new relationship as a couple falling in love. The future looked bright to me, but that's because I had no idea what was yet to come.