Chocolate Goddess Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress Rose enslaves two cops.
6.5k words
4.74
18.9k
13
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,367 Followers

I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far. Comments have been polite and no one has been rude, and I really appreciate that. I am hoping that I can get my idea properly developed as we go forward. Any comments and input are welcome, again, just be polite about it.

AT THE MALL

Michelle smiled as she sipped her coffee. She was surrounded by shopping bags filled with lingerie, dresses, shoes, and makeup from the most expensive stores in the large trendy outdoor shopping mall, her hair and nails were both perfectly done at the best spa in town, and she was soaking in the lustful looks she was getting from every male that crossed her path. Her new pet Chuck had kept a large stash of cash for emergencies and had a Credit Card with a $25000 limit and he had handed both over to her without a single question. He had texted her saying the lease for her new Mustang was almost done and it would be waiting for her at Deborah's house.

"Mmmm, such a good little boy. He will be fun tonight when I get home. But just one pet isn't nearly enough. I need more pets." Michelle thought to herself as she looked around the outdoor coffee shop seating area. She smiled more as her fingers touched the thick gold chain necklace with a gold wedding band hanging on it. Her pet's wedding ring, now hers, an offering to his new owner.

Michelle pursed her lips and thought a bit more. "I haven't seen anyone who really works for me. But I turned Chad into Chuck with just some milk and turned Chuck into my slave with a blowjob. While a great blowjob will get you a lot from a man, these pills of Deborah's must have caused some real changes to my body. And it's been pretty obvious today."

Michelle giggled a bit at what had happened. She had texted in sick for the rest of the week. Since she normally was never sick she had tons of sick days (she usually cashed them in when she got to many), so despite some hints that she should come in from some of the upper management, she had blown them off. She had then headed out to the mall to shop. She had quickly noticed that everywhere she went after a few moments whomever she was with began to get very spacy and suggestible. No one had questioned her on using the credit card at all after some small talk, especially if she was able to touch them. She swore that the woman who did her hair had gone to the bathroom to finger herself after working with her for an hour. She had been sweating and almost panting towards the end and when she was put under the hairdryer, she had run off to the bathroom. When she came out, she was flushed and breathing heavily but seemed relieved. She had run her credit card without any hesitation and had given Michelle her card with a private number and the insistence that she call her whenever she needed ANY grooming done.

Michelle rubbed her thighs together. Just thinking about it turned her on and her pussy would lube instantly when she got turned on.

"I'd better be careful. My scent will likely get me TOO much attention if I get too turned on. But damn, I want some action NOW." Michelle muttered.

Michelle thought about texting Chuck to call an early day, but then noticed two police officers sit down at a couple tables over. Michelle cocked an eyebrow and smiled.

"Hmmmm, I think I'm hungry for some pork..."

Michelle was wearing expensive sunglasses, so she eyeballed the two cops without being too obvious. They were both pretty well built, each was at least six-foot-tall, in great shape. One was brown haired and built like a weightlifter. The other was a redhead, kind of pale, and had a runner's build. Michelle tapped her lips and nodded.

"Those two will do nicely. Now how to do this? Oh, duh, coffee."

Michelle stood up and swayed over to the counter, noting that the police officers watched her head over. She asked the barista if she knew what coffees the two officers drank, and it turns out they were regulars and the barista knew. She ordered a tall coffee for them each and then headed into the bathroom. No one was in and she popped the tops off and pulled out her tits. The second she pulled out her tits, Michelle started to lactate.

"It's like I have almost complete control of my body's functions, at least some of them. I think of sex and I get instantly lubed and ready to go. I think of making some new pets and my titties start making milk. I really ought to dig into this more when I get the chance."

Michelle pulled on her nipples and gave each cup a long shot of her milk. She pulled up her dress again (a bit of challenge given her build) and stirred the cups. She then took a napkin and wrote her cell number on it twice, ripped it in two, and then carefully pushed it up against each cup. She then headed back out. The two cops had apparently finished and were tossing their cups away when Michelle walked up to them.

"Officers, I just wanted to show my appreciation for the job you do every day. Here is a cup of coffee on me, please enjoy."

"Oh, thank you ma'am, but we are just doing our jobs. We couldn't possibly accept this." The bodybuilder said.

Michelle smiled and pushed the coffee into his hand while making sure he also got the piece of napkin with her number on it. Her fingers touched his and his breath caught. Michelle did the same to the other cop and noted his breath caught too. "Oh no, I INSIST. Please, enjoy."

Both officers' eyes were a bit glazed and after a moment they both nodded. "Yes, thank you miss."

"Miss Rose, if you please."

"Of course, thank you Miss Rose." the brown haired one said.

"Oh no, thank you. But if you feel the need to really thank me, check out the napkins."

Michelle smiled and swayed past them to her seat. She gathered up her bags and then swayed past the two cops who had been just staring at her.

Michelle made it to her car and dumped everything into the back seat. She sighed at Accord and muttered "My pet better hurry up with that convertible. This is so beneath me."

Michelle got in the car and drove off. She kept glancing at her phone, waiting for it to ring. She was getting annoyed that it wasn't and by the time she was pulling into her driveway she was really mad.

"Damn pigs! I go and get them a coffee, and get all turned on, and they don't even call! Last time I..."

Michelle jumped at the short "WHOOOT!" sound behind her. She looked in her mirror and smiled.

Parked behind her was a cop car, and two cops were getting out and walking towards her.

"Well now, maybe I was a bit too harsh..." Michelle thought as the weightlifter tapped on her window.

Michelle rolled down her window and smiled. "Is there a problem officer? I would be glad to, help, you in ANY way possible. Or maybe you could help me?"

The officer removed his glasses and Michelle noted that dazed, drugged look in his eyes, just like her pet Chuck. She also noted that his uniform was VERY tight on his body and he seemed taller.

"Miss Rose, my partner and I just wanted to give you some personal thanks for the coffee. It was very good, and we just had to tell you in person."

"Oh, how nice. But really, it was my pleasure. Speaking of which, my pleasure is lacking right now. You are public servants, right? Well, as a private citizen, I am requesting Police action to solve a problem."

"Yes Miss Rose. Of course. Whatever you need."

Michelle smiled and said "Well, open the door for me. You there, get all my bags and follow me. Oh, a moment." Michelle got out of her car while the officer held open the door. She clicked on the garage door opener and then looked at the cop holding her door. "Once you close my car door, get back in your car and report in for a lunch break or something so you won't be missed. Then park the car in my garage. You with me."

Michelle swayed in the door and the other cop followed carrying her bags. She had him go the bedroom and put the packages down carefully and the come out to the living room. She sat down on the loveseat and waited for her new thralls to join her. The other cop came in from the garage just as his partner returned from the living room.

The two cops grinned at her and they moved in close. The weightlifter took her by the hand and pulled her up. "I'm married, but I'm thinking I really need to fuck your brains out right now."

"Yeah, can't say as I understand why, but I'm horny as fuck and I just have to fuck you. Now."

The redheaded one moved up behind her and slid his hands around her body and up to her tits. He began to paw at her while the other cop let his hands slide down and begin to pull up her dress.

Michelle pushed the one in front back a bit. "Hold on boys. No sex until I get you properly warmed up. Drop those pants and get those cocks out, time for some tongue action."

The two cops looked at each other and grinned. "Okay baby, I can go for that. But you are getting fucked afterwards, don't think for moment you are getting away from it." the weightlifter said.

Michelle smiled and knelt down. "Oh no worries there pet. Soon we will have that uppity stud in you tamed and have you in the corral with the rest of the herd." Michelle thought to herself as she reached out and took a cock in each hand. She began to stroke slowly and then smiled up at each cop. She noted that they were beginning to get that dazed look again and she giggled. She then leaned down and said, "Senior Officer first."

Michelle took the weightlifter's cock and kissed the tip gently. She then slowly licked down the throbbing shaft, down to the balls and the around the base. She lifted it up and let her tongue roam around the ball sack. She heard a moan of pleasure and she opened her mouth and sucked his balls in and sucked hard for a few moments. The cop moaned again and trembled slightly. She then hummed a bit and the cop twitched even more. Michelle angled her head and lifted her chin and eased the cop's cock down her throat slowly. The cop's whole body shuddered like he was getting electric shocks every other second and Michelle sped up her action.

Up, down, up, down. In, out, in, out. Michelle sped up and sucked the cop down until her nose was banging off his belly. The cop was making weird noises like a mix of moan and giggling. His hands had started on her head pushing her down but had dropped as Michelle worked her tongue on his cock as it went in and out of her mouth.

"This pig won't last much longer. I can feel him getting ready. Oh yeah, right about...now!" Michelle thought and just as she thought "now" she felt the cop shudder and felt his hot seed shoot down her throat. She gulped it down and then sucked on his cock like a straw until every last drop was gone. The cop had stopped making noises and Michelle pulled off him with a smacking sound.

"You taste nice baby. Did you like it?" Michelle asked as she looked up.

The cop simply fell back onto the loveseat bonelessly and Michelle watched it tip back and nearly go over. The cop's eyes were rolled so far back that all she could see were whites, his mouth hung open and his arms were simply flopped on either side.

"I will take that as a yes." Michelle didn't ever break stride as she pulled the other cop over by his cock. He opened his mouth, but all he got out was an "Ahhh, urggggd, blaaaaaa..." as Michelle slurped his cock straight down without the kissing and the licking.

"I want to get this done and get some pleasure for little old me. These pigs need to understand their place." Michelle thought as she rapidly picked up speed on her head bobbing. The other cop was under her power even quicker. He never even got to put his hands on her head, they were just swinging by his sides as he made little goo-goo noises that almost made Michelle lose her focus and start laughing.

The first cop had felt himself melt slowly into the pleasure. The sensations Michelle's attentions had given him had just oozed into his head and slowly turned off his rational thinking part. He had just switched off and just let the pleasure wash over him. His mind was gone, off, bye bye world. A sponge ready to be given guidance.

The second cop had a rougher time. Not that it wasn't enjoyable, but Michelle was in a hurry. Where the first cop was ice cream on a warm day, the second cop got the blowtorch treatment. Michelle's tongue and mouth didn't turn off his brain, it burned it out and left it a ruined burning heap of rubble. If he had been able to actually get his brain to think, he would have noted that he was getting dumber and his brain was not so much as getting turned off slowly, as it was getting chunks torn out and thrown away. He didn't last nearly as long as his partner did. With a massive jerk of his body and a loud grunt he came hard and was still cumming when he flopped back onto the couch in the same condition as his partner.

Michelle smiled and stood up. She shucked off her dress and pulled off her panties. She looked down at her new six-inch red heels and smiled. "Heels always look good on me." She thought and then looked at her two latest conquests.

She waited a few moments and then leaned down. She pushed her lush tits up a bit and said "Wakey, wakey my little piggies. You guys need a nice drink after that."

She eased her right tit into the weightlifter's mouth and let out an "Ooooooo." as the cop's mouth clamped on quickly and began to suck. She pulled the other cop over and did the same thing. Both cops nursed from her for about 15 seconds and then their heads rolled back again.

Michelle backed up and watched. Just like with Chad/Chuck, the two cops began to grow and contort. They both jerked violently, and their hair grew and fell out as their skin shedded off their bodies. They were both still mostly dressed so it was a bit of a mess, but it was made worse by them both growing and ripping out of their uniforms. After a few seconds and some grunting, Michelle was looking down on her latest pets.

"Very nice. Stand up boys, let Mistress Rose have a look at you."

Both men stood up and Michelle smiled. "Oh, you boys are JUST what I needed. Strip out of those rags and brush off that old skin and hair."

They did as commanded and Michelle moved up and began to examine them. She rubbed their bodies, felt them up, even checked their teeth. She was more than satisfied. Both men had been in great shape and had been at least six foot tall. Now they were towering hulks of stud. At least six-and-a-half-foot talk each, both now had much darker skin and looked like they were very well tanned, both were ripped like powerlifters, and each one had a cock as big around as a silver dollar and at least 12 inches long. But had dull, stupid looks in their eyes and both had eager faces. Michelle was reminded of how puppies looked at their master when they were getting ready for a walk.

"Nice. Oh yes, very nice. Now then, you two studs come with me into the bedroom. I need a fucking, and you are going to give it to me."

"Yes, Mistress Rose." They answered in unison.

Michelle stood between them and linked her arms in theirs and they headed to the bedroom. Michelle wasn't in the mood to waste time. "You lay down on your back, you get behind me when I mount him and fuck my ass while I bounce on his cock." She ordered and her two slaves obeyed instantly.

The weightlifter lay down with his cock sticking up like a flagpole. Michelle spit on it and rubbed it up and down to get it nice and wet. She straddled him and then slid the cock inside her pussy.

"OH, FUCK YEAH! GOD!" Michelle hissed out. "I feel like I'm getting split in two. Oh FUCK! HNNNNGGGHGHHH!" Michelle grunted loudly as she began to bounce on her latest stud's cock. She knew that this guy was huge, but it felt like her pussy seemed to mold itself and even contort to fit the cock perfectly. After a few bounces Michelle felt like her pussy was a perfect match to his monster cock and every bounce sent a shockwave of pleasure through her.

"Oh YEAH baby! That's the stuff momma likes! Yeah, pump up into me slave! Oh, fuck YEAH!" Michelle yelled out gleefully as she sped up. She was sweating and her skin seemed to shine in the sunlight comes through the window to the backyard. She turned her head and growled out "Don't just stand there you fuck! Get that cock in my ass now!"

"Yes, Mistress Rose!" The other stud replied with joy and quickly moved up behind her. Her nuzzled her neck and cupped her tits. Michelle leaned back and kissed him roughly. She hissed "Enough with the fucking kisses you asshole! Put that cock IN!"

With a growl the stud put both of his hands on her waist and began to match her movements. Michelle felt the hard cock begin to push and prod her asshole. She was thinking she needed some lube when suddenly the cock pushed into her sphincter and then with a long grunt shoved straight into her ass.

Michelle's eyes crossed and she let out a howl. Fuck that cock was BIG! Michelle felt like someone had shoved a log up her ass and then she sucked her breath in as it pulled out and then pumped back in.

"CHRIST!!!!! FUCK MY HOLES! FUCK ME YOU FUCKING MINDLESS FUCKS!!!" Michelle screamed out as they both pumped savagely into her pussy and ass. They had in matched perfectly, like they were linked somehow. They pulled out together and pumped in together. In, out, in, out, in, out.

Michelle's mind was overwhelmed with jolt after jolt of pleasure. She couldn't even form words anymore. She howled and grunted along with her two studs and the bed creaked and swayed as they bounced and thrust. Michelle felt her body spasm and she felt her juices pour out as she came, and then came again as the stud behind her gave her a particularly hard thrust. She lasted a few more minutes and then came again. Her eyes were fogging over, and she began to see spots.

"Slave must cum! Mistress! Let slave cum!" Michelle heard the pain and pleading in the voice and that brought her back enough to realize that her slaves were panting and begging her to cum. Michelle gasped and then shook her head. "Uhhhhggggg, mmmm, Fuck!!!!! Errgggggg, cum! CUM NOW!" She was able to shout out and then her body seemed to explode with pleasure as two huge blasts of cum filled her pussy and her ass. Michelle let out a scream as her own body reacted with an orgasm that caused her to jerk so hard her head smashed back into the slave behind her so hard, she blacked out.

Michelle opened her eyes and for a second couldn't figure out where she was. It was kind of dim and she felt wet and sticky and heavy. After a few moments Michelle was able to get her bearings and realized she was lying in a heap with one slave passed out under her and the other slave on top of her, more or less. They were all three tangled up and covered in each other's juices and sperm. Michelle was able to shove the sleeping stud off her and then just lay there for a while. Her head cleared and she was able to sit up. She giggled and grinned and after a couple of tries was able to stand up.

Michelle smiled the smile of someone who had been fucked to contentment.

"Now THAT was a proper fuck. Nice. I need some more cop slaves; these guys are wonderful." Michelle said and then let out a laugh. "Oops. Well, I needed a proper bed anyway."

The bedroom had been a mess from the night before as Michelle of course would not be cleaning anything herself. But the three way had broken the headboard and snapped at least one of the runners on the side causing the bed to dip down. The sheets were torn to shreds, there were stains on the carpet, a couple of walls, the bed and the nightstand, and whole place stank of sex.

Michelle laughed and headed to the shower. She cleaned up and put on her new robe, a black see through lace number and high heeled slippers. The teased her hair a bit, and then headed back in the main bedroom. The two studs were starting to stir. The weightlifter was looking around with a dazed look and starting to revert to what he had been before drinking the milk. He looked at Michelle and smiled stupidly.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,367 Followers
12