Chocolate Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle smiled at him. "Well, you did well slave. What's your name?"

"James Mistress Rose."

"Well, you are Jim to me. Your partner?"

"David Mistress Rose."

"Dave to me. Wake him up, get cleaned up, and then start cleaning this place up. Toss the rags, clean up the mess in the living room. Put the mattresses on the floor, the frame is destroyed."

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

Michelle swayed out the back door onto the porch and sat down. The house had nice tall privacy fences and a pool. She let the breeze blow over her skin and through the lace robe and sighed contently.

"This is the life. I do so enjoy having hung studs as slaves at my beck and call. But nothing lasts forever..." Michelle frowned as she thought about the pills.

"I don't know if this is permanent, or if I need to take the pills again, or even if they will work again. I need to make some plans." She said out loud and then pursed her lips. She smiled as she began to tap her manicured fingertip on the chair arm. She went inside and got a pen and some paper and her phone and began to write some things down.

Michelle had some memory of Deborah, but they had been slipping away all day. In fact, the more sex she had the more and more Deborah faded from her mind. She certainly couldn't remember much of her scientific knowledge, but she noted that it was replaced with lots of other knowledge. She knew how to turn on a man, any man in fact. She knew how to manipulate them, and she was learning that she had powers that a normal woman didn't. She could control her body to an extent, and she had noted that whatever the man's size, she seemed to be able to "mold" her pussy and her ass to make it fit just perfect to give her maximum satisfaction. She noted her ability to turn men into aggressive horny studs with her milk, and that she could control men once she had blown them. She was able to entrance them with a kiss and even her scent, especially if she had just had sex or had masturbated.

Michelle hummed a bit and then said "I wonder if I can gain control of a man and not change him? Just blow him and keep him normal? That would be very useful. Hmmmm, I wonder if I can do that to a woman? Oh, that could be fun." Michelle thought to herself and rubbed her thighs together. She hadn't thought about a woman sexually, but the thought was intriguing, and she got a bit moist down below.

After making some notes, she pulled out her phone and turned on the video recorder.

"Hi Deborah. I'm not sure how much of this you will remember, so I'm leaving you a message. First, thanks for inventing these pills! I have had a great time so far. Sorry about your bed though. I know you will probably be feeling all sorts of things, including guilt, but I want to be sure you understand something. You didn't do any of this, I did. I am not you, so don't let this get to you. I fully understand that this will scare the fuck out of you, but I want to ask you to please not lock me away inside you. You have, in a way, given birth to me, and I think that this can be something amazing to explore and study. We need to work together on this. I ask that you talk to Chad about this, I am going to and see if I can have him help us work through this. Please leave me a message on this phone prior to taking any pills. Deborah, thank you and I hope to hear from you soon."

Michelle set the phone down and sighed. "Well, if I need it, it's done. Now then..."

Michelle swayed inside and noted her two studs had just about finished. They had reverted back to normal, and when she came in, they looked at her hungrily. "Mistress Rose, we are done here." Jim said.

Michelle nodded and swayed up to him. She held up her hand. "Your wedding band. Surrender it to me as a sign of your devotion."

Jim did so without a second thought. Michelle looked at Dave. "Have you purchased yours yet?"

"No Mistress Rose."

"Once you have, bring it to me."

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

"Good boys. Now, do you have a spare uniform?"

"Yes, Mistress Rose, we both keep a spare in our cruiser trunk." Jim replied.

"Good. Go get dressed and then get back on shift. Put your cell numbers in my phone under your slave names. I will text or call you when I require your services again."

"Yes, Mistress Rose." they chorused.

Michelle went into the kitchen and raided the fridge. She had eaten at the mall but was ravenous. She ate and nodded as her two new studs left the house and drove off.

Michelle spent the next hour lying in the sun naked except for sunglasses and then she heard a car, a car with a powerful engine arrive. After a bit, she heard the doorbell ring. She got up and donned her robe and slippers and swayed into the house and opened the door. Chad was standing there. Behind him was a cherry red mustang convertible.

Michelle pulled him inside and smiled at him. Brad held up a set of keys. "As promised Mistress Rose."

Michelle giggled and leaned forward. She gave him a kiss and said "Such a good boy. Now come with me, I have some things for you."

Chad's eyes were slightly glazed from the kiss and he followed like a puppy. Michelle had him strip naked, and then put a collar on him. She attached a leash to it and led him back onto the porch.

"Sit pet."

Chad knelt down and looked up with an eager look. He licked his lips and Michelle noted a nervousness to him.

"Something wrong pet? You seem a bit out of sorts."

"Milk Mistress Rose. I want some more of your yummy wonderful milk. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day. It's a craving like I 've never had."

"Oh. Well, I will give you some milk, but first I need you to listen carefully."

"I'm actually Deborah your neighbor. I have changed thanks to these pills, but there are some problems."

Chad's face fell as soon as she said problems. "Mistress, what I can do to help? I will do ANYTHING you require."

"Very good pet, I know you will. You are my good little boy. Now listen closely. I don't know when or if I will change back to Deborah. And if I do change back, I don't know what I will remember. My memories of Deborah are very hazy, almost like a dream. She may not remember anything at all. If she has no memory, you are to make sure she sees this recording on the phone. I want you to tell her about how much fun we had, but unless she asks, don't tell her about how I changed you and turned you into my stud. I don't want to scare her off, she must take more pills if I change back to her. Here is the most important thing though, if she decides NOT to take anymore pills, you must give them to her. Put them in a cup of coffee, hold her down and force them down her throat, I don't care. But you make sure she releases me again no matter what. Otherwise pet, you will never, ever see me again. She made them by accident in the lab, I don't think she knows what happened. But she took them by accident and turned into me. Be sure you tell her that."

Chad was trembling. "Yes, Mistress Rose, I swear to you I will do as you command. I am your loyal slave! I will obey!"

Michelle smiled and opened her robe. "Very good pet. Now then, your reward."

Chad crawled towards her and she leaned down and let her tits swing forward. Chad eagerly clamped his mouth onto her right tit and began to suck. Michelle let out an "Oooooooooo." as the sucking sensation traveled through her tit and up her spine. Three long pulls and Chad switched over to her left tit and repeated the process. He finished and sat back on his heels. His eyes were rolled up and he looked like he had just gotten a fix of good drugs. He tensed, twitched, and then bent forward. He made a "HuuuuuuunnnnnnnnNNNNNNN!" sound as his body began to transform. Michelle noticed that this time he didn't create so much hair or dead skin and the change seemed much quicker and less painful. Chad sat up and looked at his Mistress.

Michelle noted his eyes were more alert. "How do you feel Pet?"

"Mistress Rose, I feel wonderful! Full of energy, full of life. Ready to serve in any way."


"Oh? No issues with obeying me?"

Chuck looked hurt. "Never Mistress! You own me, I am your slave and pet and I obey."

Michelle giggled. "I guess once blown I have permanent control over them. Good to know." She thought.

"I have had a fun day already and the house has been cleaned. Come here and give your Mistress a good rub down and massage."

Michelle let the robe slip off her body and swayed over to the tanning bed. Chuck grabbed some oil and gave her a wonderful massage. He seemed to know exactly where to rub and how to relax and also stimulate at the same time. Michelle wasn't in the mood for more sex, but her slave's hands turned her on in a relaxed sort of way. She rolled over and let him work her front. As he finished, she put her hand on her slave's head and pushed him gently down between her legs.

"Slowly my pet. I want an orgasm, but a nice easy one. Put that tongue to proper use."

Chuck didn't respond other than to kiss his Mistress's clit and ease his tongue around it. Michelle sighed and let her mind drift as small jolts of pleasure coursed through her body. She was soon panting a bit and with a shot of Chuck's tongue into her pussy she had a nice easy orgasm. She let out a contented moan and nodded as Chad licked her clean.

Michelle stood and Chuck held her robe as she donned it.

"Fine work my pet. Now, I am hungry, prepare me a meal while I shower. I also want wine served with it. Look in that bag by the door from Adam and Eve and put on your new uniform."

"Yes, Mistress Rose, right away."

Michelle took a nice hot shower and then dried herself. She put on a black lace body-stocking and heels and walked out to the dining room. A single place was set with a full set of china and lit candles. A very nice smell came from the kitchen. Chuck stood by the chair that he now pulled out. He was still in his stud form, and was wearing a skintight set of black pants, shined black shoes, and a set of Chippendales dancer cuffs and tie around his neck while his ripped chest was on full display.


Without a word Michelle sat as her slave pushed her chair in. He then bought out the meal. Nothing too fancy, but a nicely done steak and some vegetables. Chuck poured her wine and stood by her attentively. Her glass never got below half empty. She finished and placed her napkin on her plate. Chuck helped her up and she took her wine glass and said "Clean this up, and then attend me in the bedroom. I will have a nice fuck before sleeping."

"Of course, Mistress. I will be there shortly."

Michelle returned to her master bedroom and eased off her body-stocking. She laid down and pulled the sheet up to cover her torso. After a few minutes Chuck came in smiling eagerly.

"Turn off the lights, drop your clothes and get under the sheet with me my pet."

"Yes Mistress."

Chuck did as he was told, and Michelle cuddled next to him. She was tired but was still very horny. She and her slave began to kiss and make out. Michelle rolled him onto his back and mounted him. As before, a few pumps up and down caused her pussy to mold and she was soon gasping for breath as she slowly eased up and down. Chuck seemed to know exactly what she wanted and didn't try to speed up, he just matched her pace. Michelle's body seemed to shin in the dim moonlight peeking through the windows from the sheen of sweat on her fabulous body. She eased up and down, letting Chuck's cock slid along her insides and causing her to twitch with each little rub.

Michelle arched her head back and let out a long "Yesssssssssssssssssss!" as she came and then another "Ooooooooooo" as her slave came inside her.

Michelle pulled off and lay down. Without even asking, her slave rolled over and licked her pussy nice and clean. Michelle patted the bed next to her.

"You have been a good boy, my pet. Tonight, you can sleep next to Mistress, but first..."

Michelle reached over and put a collar around his neck, and then with a "click" attached a chain to it that was connected to the nightstand.

"I don't want my pet wandering the house at night. If you need to potty, I will take you out for a walk. You don't go inside. Only real people are allowed indoors bathrooms."


"Yes Mistress."

Chuck cuddled close to her like a dog and she smiled and patted his head.

Michelle had vivid dreams of wild sex and BSDM scenes where she was being worshipped as a goddess and a queen. Men and women, fawning over her, waiting on her hand and foot. Her having men nurse from her tits and watching them turn into her hulking brainless studs, women drinking her milk and becoming her beautiful ladies who crowded around adoring her. She woke up at 5:30 am and noted that Chuck was partially reverted and was twitching. She smiled and nudged him. He let out a little whine and she laughed. She undid the chain and led him outside. She had him pee on a bush and then led him back inside. She sat down and patted his head.

"Such a good pet. Now pet, go to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast for Mistress."

"Yes Mistress."

Chuck stood to leave and stopped.

"Mistress? Your hair..."

Michelle suddenly felt pain. Pain enough to double her up. She gasped and then moaned. "Oh FUCK! What's happening to me?!?! FUCKKKKGGGGDHHH!"

Michelle convulsed hard and then everything started to go black. She had time to see Chuck drop to his knees and grunt in pain and then she blacked out.

A few minutes later, Deborah shook her head. "Oh my God. Oh, my head. Oh, oh, oh."

She slowly sat up and then blinked. Her bed was gone, just the mattress and box spring. The room smelled of sex, she was naked, and...

"Chad! What the fuck are you doing here?"

Chad moaned and lifted his head. "Deborah? Oh God! You have changed back."

"Changed back? What are you talking about? Why are you naked? Why are you wearing a dog collar and chain leash? What THE FUCK is going on?"

Deborah looked about ready to faint, and Chad had his guidance from his Mistress.

"The pills Deborah! Don't you remember? The pills from the lab, you took some by accident and you turned into, well, you turned into a smoking hot ebony beauty who seduced me and fucked my brains out."

Deborah eyes grew wide and Chad was afraid she was going to faint. But she took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"The pills. Shit."

TO BE CONTINUED

12