All Comments on 'Chocolate Kisses 2: Pearl Ch. 05-06'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Chapter

I need more! Sad chapter in american history...but still, great chapter!

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
A terriffic chapter!

MORE PLEASE!! This is a sad chapter, very well written and appreciated. Thank You for this. I need more, PLEASE.

Stroker_347Stroker_347almost 13 years ago
Great, Fantastic

writing. Your skills at putting characters, emotions, and sequence of events together, building up and tearing down people then restoring them to better than before is just amazing. How you have kept me on edge to see what someone was going to do next had me unable to get up from my computer. I read this whole complete series just today. You are now 1 of my favorite authors.

Thank you for your many hours of writing and research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Not sure why, but I've always been intrigued with the period early 1920's through to 1970 of United States history. I also love the references to popular culture of the time, which really adds to the atmosphere, things like Keds sneakers, cola, Hawaiian crooner Alfred Apaka, The Wizard of Oz movie, etc. Thank you for taking the time to do the research to make your story excellent.

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

Sophia,

Your historical references have been spot on. Very few people pick up on the significance of the fuel being left unscathed during the Pearl Harbor attack. Your characters are well rounded and all the informational references from the Massie case to the events leading to the Pearl Harbor attack have just been excellent. I'm really enjoying reading your series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Historical lesson

Thank you do much for your history lesson. I fall in live with this book and I wish you would consider publishing .

Nells

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
490 Followers
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...