All Comments on 'Chocolate Mint'

by MadameVonCogg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

short, passionate, with enough detail to be an enjoyable read as well. Thanks.

Janice1939Janice1939about 13 years ago
So tasty

Every-time I have an ice-cream I will be wondering the possibilities from frozen nipples to a flood of cum on a stick.

L.O.L. Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yummy!

Every time I have an ice cream cone I love to sit facing the servers and slowly lick around the top of the cone, up the sides, around the top, so it looks like I'm almost sucking a cock; or licking up the side makes it as if I'm licking up the slit of a hot pussy, and flicking the clit. Sometimes the girls, or guys, will stand there in a trance watching me while I tease them. Little do they know that I'm available if they are interested!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful.

Can't wait to read the next part to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Question

A very hot little story! I would have enjoyed knowing her age and yours.

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
Hot Sex In The Freezer

O M G ! Sex In The Freezer ! Thats Sounds So Cool !

Your Short Story Was Very Hot, I'd Like To Read More.

Was It The Ice Cream Girl Firts Lesbian Sex ?

Kisses

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Be Careful, Your Ice Cream is Melting

and so is the rest of you. Good stuff, hot, hot and hot. A really well-written example of a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am stroker.

zif99zif99about 13 years ago
mmm ice cream

Mmm, two of my favorite things: cool ice cream and juicy cunts. Please, tell me another story...

cathlab62cathlab62about 13 years ago
hot and icy

if you can write something more, it would be welcome. even if i prefer legs with stockings.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow. That was so hot! , if i was a woman, i wouldve enjoyed you too. I guess I ll just enjoy myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow ! It'd be wonderful if you wrote more, maybe some dirt language, more positions, I don't know but this was, definitely something to get wet to. Makes me want to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The sexy and surreal intensity of clit to clit fucking is so hot. You capture the raw need and desire so well - love that it was pretty direct and to the point. More details are welcomed as it pertains to their sensations. More stories please! My pussy is actually dripping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
guest

Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous