Choices

Story Info
Rory meets two Mistresses, controlling her with choices...
5.3k words
4.66
8.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
596 Followers

A simple word. Easy to understand, simple to follow. As I sat across from the two women I had just met, the couple interested in Rory, my mind wrapped itself around that word. They talked about a lot of things they were interested in as a couple, things they enjoyed experiencing together. I learned about the journey they had taken over the years as a couple, kinks being expanded on and added. But through all that the one being constantly repeated in my mind, the one that fantasies slowly were developing around, the one that was slowly driving me insane, was choices.

I pressed them both, asking what kind of choices I'd be forced to make. But they just smiled, giggling to themselves, the frustration evident in my face. The night continued, all three of us enjoying the underlying sexual tension lingering in the air. But truthfully, it was quite nice knowing that I felt comfortable with them, at ease, could just be myself around these Goddesses. They both seemed to think the same, although definitely taking advantage of how easily I blushed.

I left that night with two new names on my lips. Mistress April, blonde and tiny, a gleeful innocence about her. I had watched her giggle and smile all evening, simply enjoying life in all that it offers. And Mistress Rose, brunette and tall, oh so tall. Commanding, stern, with a voice that simply made you want to kneel. I was honoured that they trusted me enough to be a part of their relationship, to be shown a glimpse into their life. As we hugged goodbye, knowing they'd be in touch with their new sissy, their new toy, I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

However I was also left with one decision at the end of the night. A choice. When our little get together was finalised, I would either show up to their door as Rory, fully femme'd and ready to be their good girl, or I would arrive in boy mode, getting ready in the comfort of their home. No threats, no promises, just simply left with a choice. They never said which one they expected, desired, or requested. My new Mistresses just enjoyed that it was a choice that would chew at me, my mind racing back and forth, deciding what to do.

That day came around faster than expected. Still unsure which choice I would make, I sat at the edge of my bed in indecision. I knew which choice I wanted to make, which one Rory wanted, but the thought made me blush, burning with fear at the thought of walking out the door. Yet I wanted to. Wanted to do it for me, for Rory, for my new Mistresses, seeing the smiles on their faces when they opened the door. With that image in mind, the happy smiles on those beautiful women, I had made my first choice.

Clitty locked up, my tiny pink cage keeping it snugly against me, I began to get Rory ready. I slid on my beige stockings, black seams running up the back of my legs, clipping them to my garter. I fussed getting them straight, turning in the mirror until I was satisfied, wanting it to be perfect. Sliding my lace panties up my legs, followed by some shapewear, enjoying the figure I was left with, I felt myself fall deeper and deeper under Rory's control. I quickly finished my make-up, sliding my wig over my hair, almost ready for what was in store for me this evening.

My dress hugged every part of me as it fell into place. A lighter fabric than I was used to, making me feel all that more exposed, I blushed as I zipped up the side, hands smoothing out the wrinkles. Matching black heels, feeling my calves tighten, my ass lift, I drank in the final product that was Rory. My poor caged clit loving the sight, pulsing and aching away, I couldn't stop smiling as I stared at myself in femme. Turning, posing, hands unable to stop running over my outfit, I knew I had made the right choice. With a final look, a deep breath, and a lot of fear, I left my apartment, closing the door and walking away, not daring to stop.

I stared at the sidewalk the entire journey over to their house, not able to bring myself to look around. My legs burned in my heels by the time I arrived, a quick pace and a high heel were not a good combination! I knocked with a bit more force than I meant to, nervousness beginning to seep out of me. I stood with my legs together, fingers playing with the hem of my dress to stop them from shaking, waiting for my Mistresses.

When the door finally opened, I knew I had made the right choice. Both women, dressed casually in their lounging weekend wear, smiled from ear to ear. I beamed as they complimented me, ushering me inside, instantly feeling safe and welcomed. Hands exploring me, holding me, I giggled under their inspection and praise. Mistress April hugged me, telling me how proud she was, while Mistress Rose pressed into me from behind, her hands never leaving my ass. I felt both of them against me, the pressure of two appreciative women, who wanted nothing more in that moment than Rory. It was almost enough to make a girl cry.

Separating from our warm embrace (well Mistress Rose had to sort of pry Mistress April off me), they took me by the hand to their bedroom, removing my dress, shapewear, and panties. My clitty twitched and leaked, making my Mistresses laugh as they gently ran fingers over my poor balls, enjoying the little whimpers leaving my lips. But I was mostly ignored as they helped me step into a maids outfit, once again my clit hidden away. Simple and short, the black and white outfit hugged me well, matching my stockings and heels. They both stared at their sissy, hand in hand, admiring their new toy.

I was put to work cleaning the kitchen, interrupted with requests for drinks or teasing, left in a frustrated and blushing state. I couldn't remember the last time I had felt so happy, so content, being their little maid. They would fluctuate back and forth between dotting me with attention and affection, to having me stand like a slave, my entire existence ignored. I couldn't tell which one I preferred, my straining clit leaking underneath my dress.

Giggling together, wine in hand, my Mistresses had me sit between them, my legs on either lap, trapped in place. Spread wide and vulnerable, they both ran hands over me, feeling my dress, my thighs, my legs, and of course, my poor clit. I had purposefully denied myself for days leading up to seeing them, wanting to be a good girl. Yet as I felt their hands and fingers all over me, openly moaning with desperation, I began to think that was a bad idea.

Mistress April, that innocent look in her eye, giggled as she directed my gaze to her with a finger. Tracing along my face, her touch mesmerising as I stared into her eyes, she drank in my frustration. My need. Pulling my bottom lip down ever so gently, sliding her fingers in my mouth, I moaned around them as I sucked, never losing her adorable gaze. Her distraction complete, Mistress Rose smiled as the hem of my dress was lifted up, clit exposed to her wandering fingers, moving up and down over my caged clit.

My moans growing under the touch of my Mistresses, feeling my clit strain with need, I simply gave myself to their control. Twinkling eyes enjoying the sight of me, Mistress April giggled as she asked if I wanted to cum. I whimpered, nodding with her fingers still in my mouth, making no effort to mask my desire. Eyes wide with excitement, she told me that they were going to play a fun game all day with me. Mistress Rose's fingers never relenting, I rolled my eyes back as I listened.

Needing my full attention, reverting my stare back to her, Mistress April again told me they were going to play a game. For each time I came at their mercy, I would be required to make a choice. I'd only know the choice to make after cumming for them, and I had to choose at least one. I whimpered, slowly losing my mind between these two Goddesses. Another cute giggle, Mistress April again, staring intently into my eyes, asked me if I wanted to cum. Knowing their game, knowing that either choice would be hard for me, knowing that I was losing control, I once again nodded.

Smiling to each other, Mistress Rose continued her teasing of my caged clit, her hand cupping and squeezing my poor balls. My eyes never leaving Mistress April, drinking in the effects her wife's touch was having on me, she told me to be a good girl and cum for her. Eyes wide, unable to disobey such a wonderful command, I continued to suck on her pretty fingers as I felt my clit explode, cum squirting all over as I succumbed to my Mistresses. Succumbed to their control.

Exhausted from my orgasm, the cheering and giggling surrounding me, Mistress Rose brought her cum covered fingers to my lips. Smiling, I happily cleaned them, waiting each time as she scooped more and more of my mess into my mouth. They wiped down my clit, folding my dress back down to make their sissy more modest, as I knelt in front of them to hear the choice I must make. The cost of my orgasm at their hands.

Mistress April, a gleeful look in her eye, told me that she wanted to dress me up in a bikini. Bright pink, form fitting over my clit, it was bought specifically for me. I moaned, picturing it in my head, wanting desperately to wear it. However when she said I also would be tanning outside with them, lounging in the midday sun, I whimpered. She smiled, seeing the realisation that it would give me tan lines, cute marks of being their sissy, lasting for the summer. My heart beat in my chest, a worried feeling coming over me, as I turned to Mistress Rose to hear my next choice.

Her smile less gleeful, a more sinister look in her eyes, Mistress Rose informed me that my other choice would be to collect a package. A friend of theirs was stopping by to deliver something, a bowl he had borrowed and was returning. An evil smirk spread over her face as she said I would walk down the driveway to his car, parked on the street, in full view of all to see, their little sissy maid exposed. I would curtsy for their friend, thank him for his package, before slowly making my way back into the house.

I whimpered on my knees, neither of these something I wanted to choose. They smiled to themselves, thoroughly enjoying the worry spreading over my face. Soft little moans escaped me as I looked back and forth between my Mistresses, eager to hear what their sissy decided. With a defeated sigh, I knew I wasn't ready to go outside as their maid, meeting a man I had never met. I placed my head on Mistress April's lap, feeling her hands gently patting my head, and asked for her bikini.

Happy squealing escaped her, Mistress Rose taking my hand to call me a good girl for choosing. I weakly smiled, accepting my fate, knowing this was far from my last choice of the day. Taken by the hand, Mistress Rose led me upstairs while Mistress April went outside to their friend. I stripped out of my maids outfit, hanging it neatly back up, clitty still happily locked after cumming. Another whimper escaped me as my bikini was brought out, running my hands over the soft material, dreading wearing it outside.

My choice made, under the stern glare of Mistress Rose, I slid it up over my shaved and smooth legs. Snugly fitting against my clit, outlined in the stretchy fabric, I blushed deeply looking down. A comforting hand patted my ass, informing me that I looked adorable. Burning, I accepted her help as she strapped the top onto me, thin straps over my shoulders, sitting firmly against my chest. Taking my hand in hers, she led me to the mirror, Standing behind me, playing with my hair, calling me her pretty sissy.

Lost in my reflection and the words of Mistress Rose, I jumped hearing a squealing happy sound behind me. Mistress April practically ran up to me, giggling as she took my hands, admiring me in my bikini. Another hug, squeezing the breath out of me, she stared down at my clit with a smile, the obvious outline exposed in my new outfit. Blushing at the hands of my Mistresses, I slowly gained confidence wearing their bikini, preparing for being paraded outside.

Mistress Rose held me as I slid my feet into matching pink heels, towering six inches I could barely stand in, my ass being pushed up as far as it would go. Leaving me standing, a hand print outlined on my ass, my Mistresses quickly got dressed themselves for our afternoon in the sun. My blush returning deeply, I was walked out of their room, held by both of my Mistresses, terrified as we made our way to the backyard. Three tanning chairs had been set out, as if they knew what my choice would be. I moved to lie down, accepting my fate, but was stopped by an evil giggle from Mistress April.

Soon I was bent over their patio table, while my bikini was pulled to the side. A plug slowly made its way inside of me, that familiar feeling of being filled bringing a tingling sensation to my clit. Sitting firmly against my g-spot, outfit back in place, I whined as I felt it when I stood, a constant presence in my ass. Mistress Rose smirked seeing the effect the plug was having on me, finally walking me to the chair to lie down.

On my back, feeling my clit starting to leak, I moaned as I felt hands rubbing oil all over me. Glistening, with a smattering of glitter all over my skin, Mistress April giggled at how silly and girly I looked. My poor clit leaked and strained, showing through my bikini. She tutted playfully, gently spanking my balls for being naughty. I jumped, whimpering as she continued lightly spanking me. Another giggle, and I was laid back, hearing my Mistresses head to their chairs beside me.

Feeling the hot sun felt so nice on my skin, and despite the worry I had over my inevitable tan lines, I sighed happily under its effects. We talked back and forth as we tanned, laughing and sharing stories. My Mistresses continued their enjoyment of seeing me blush and fluster, asking me all sorts of questions about Rory. As with being their maid, I was once again happier than I remembered being in a long time, simply content with being their good girl. Being under their control, listening to them chat around me, all of it just felt right. Like this was where I was meant to be.

My warm bliss was interrupted by a request for drinks, which I happily obliged. Heels clicking away on their patio, the two women smiled as they watched their sissy mince inside, enjoying the sight of the pink bikini against my darkening skin. Returning, feeling the plug with every step, I blushed as they commented on my continuing leaking clit. Told it was time to turn over, I was again covered in glittery oil, lying down on my towel. I heard Mistress April's mischievous giggle as she placed something on my lower back. I tried to look back but I was spanked, pouting as I felt something stick to me, unable to determine what it was.

Left to tan, the casual conversation between my Mistresses filling my ears, that feeling on my lower back constantly gnawing at the back of my mind. Trying to simply enjoy the heat spreading through my body, ignoring the throbbing need between my legs, I sank into my chair, sighing as the warmth seemed to course through me. After what must have been at least an hour, I was brought out of my personal vacation in the sun by Mistress Rose's hand, gently rubbing the plug in my bikini, pushing and prodding.

My g-spot feeling every movement of the plug, I happily moaned, pushing my ass into her hand, enjoying the sensation of being played with. She gave me a few appreciative spanks, continuing to play with her sissy. The smile on my face was soon replaced with desperation, as my clit tingled with anticipation of an orgasm. I whimpered and moaned under her touch, enjoying the sensations that came along with being her plaything.

Pulling up a chair beside my head, Mistress April gently ran her fingers through my hair, one hand resting on my back. A happy giggle, drinking in the sight of her sissy, she asked if I enjoyed tanning with them. Whimpering, still slowly losing control to Mistress Rose's effects on my ass, I could only nod, at the mercy of the two sets of hands currently working me over.

Feeling my orgasm starting to build, moaning intently, again Mistress April asked me a simple question.

Does my sissy want to cum?

Whining with need, I begged for release, knowing the prodding of my plug was soon to force cum out of me. With an evil giggle, she reminded me that it would come with another choice. I whimpered, reminded by my last decision tightly draped over me. I could only nod once more, feeling myself falling deeper under their control. My Mistresses shared a smile, feeling the shift in their sissy, feeling her becoming their good girl.

I didn't last long under the effect of Mistress Rose's fingers, again cumming from my caged clit. My new bikini was now soaking wet from my leaking clit, moaning hard as cum was pushed out of me by my plug. By my Mistress. Another happy giggle from Mistress April, kissing my cheek, calling me her good girl. I blushed deeply, never getting used to hearing those words from either woman. I slowly caught my breath, coming down from my release, as my Mistresses helped me to my feet, returning to the house.

They stripped me of my now ruined bikini, blushing at the results of my orgasm. Brought to the mirror, I gasped at how quickly my tan lines had developed. Enhanced by the oils, yet still evident, that slight fade against my skin, I traced my fingers over the panty line. As I turned around to view the effects of my ass, I nearly cried out, whimpering as I saw what my evil Mistress had done to me. Clear as day, a fake tattoo tapered to my lower back,SISSY was clear as day.

Mistress April giggled at my recognition, slowly wiping away my tattoo, revealing the tan underneath. More prominent than my new tan lines, it stood out on my back, a reminder of what I was. What I happily was for my new Mistresses. My clitty throbbed as I stared at it, ran my fingers over it, obsessed over the marking now draped across my back. The tanned branding my Mistresses had placed there, ensuring I never forgot what I was for them.

Admiring the lines that had been worked into my skin, Mistress April giggled at me. Drawing my attention back to her, she helped me dress in yet another outfit they had prepared for me. A nylon crop top was draped over my chest, bikini lines showing through the light fabric. My garter and stockings that I arrived in were quickly slid up my legs once again, a shiver coursing through my body as I felt them on my legs. New heels, straps along my foot and ankles, were placed on my feet, another generous gift from my Mistress. I blushed as they took in the final product, Mistress Rose sternly staring at her sissy with hunger behind her eyes.

Kneeling in front of the two powerful women before me, I whimpered as they laid my next choice on the table. Bending over, staring into my soul, Mistress Rose told me that their friend, the same friend that had dropped something off earlier, would be stopping by. Intrigued by their new sissy, he wanted to see me for himself. Eyes wide, I blushed hard at the thought of being seen in my current outfit. A knowing look from her, she smiled as my mind played it over and over in my head.

Retreating, her place taken by Mistress April, she giggled as she told me my other choice. I would be taken into the bathroom, where she would shape and contour my eyebrows. Plucking, trimming, and waxing, she would make sure that I had eyebrows that matched the cute branding on my back. I whimpered in fear, knowing I couldn't do that, seeing the excited look on her face. She wouldn't go easy on me, and I would be left with the cutest eyebrows, unable to hide them not as Rory.

I turned my nervous stare to Mistress Rose, telling her I wanted to meet her friend. She smiled, cupping my chin as she called me her good girl, an annoyed Mistress April huffing at my side. My heart raced as they brought me downstairs, set to pose in the living room, waiting for my visitor. Ignoring their sissy, my Mistresses talked back and forth, Mistress April still pouting that she didn't get to work on my eyebrows. With a look that made me squirm, Mistress Rose simply said that one day she would get her wish.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
596 Followers
12