Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened as their friend walked in, warmly greeting my Mistresses. Wrapped in their light housecoats, they brought him over to meet their new sissy. Blushing deeply, feeling his eyes on me, I kept the pose my Mistresses had placed me in. Legs crossed, hands held in front of me above my clit, I looked down and waited, not daring to lift my head. He walked around me, talking to Mistress Rose as if I wasn't there, asking her question after question. I burned as she spilt all of my secrets, Rory left fully on display.

I jumped when I felt his hands on me, grazing my side with a finger. His touch lingered, soon a whole hand on my ass, squeezing and groping, my body betraying me with a moan. Wrapping both arms around me, running over my body, I felt him right against me, so close I could feel his growing cock through his jeans. I leaned into him, my nervousness melting away at the eagerness in that touch, his face nestled in my neck, smelling the arousal coming off of me.

My Mistresses simply watched, enjoying the spectacle unraveling before them. I was turned around in his arms, looking at his bearded face and strong brown eyes for the first time. Tiny girly moans escaped me with every little squeeze, wanting to serve him, to please him. With the smallest gesture, the tiniest command, I willingly sank to my knees, wanting to be a good girl for him.

I kissed his jeans, deeply enjoying what was happening to me. A hand firmly gripped my hair, steadying my nerves as I pulled his cock out, the hunger in my eyes evident. I gently kissed his balls, back and forth until I felt him get even harder. Taking my tongue, I ran it from the base of his cock to the tip, lingering underneath his head. Hearing the grunts and moans above me, I welcomed the appreciation as I slowly wrapped my lips around him, taking his cock deep in my mouth. Mistress April giggled behind me, unable to contain her excitement.

Blushing, almost forgetting that my Mistresses were watching, I worked his cock over. Using my hands, mouth, and tongue, I wanted so desperately to make him cum. Wanted so desperately to be seen as a good girl. Both his hands soon found my head, keeping me steady as he began to fuck my mouth at his own pace, pushing deeper and deeper until I was gagging on his beautiful cock. Yet again, for the third time that day, I felt that I had made the right choice.

Lost in being used as a fuck toy, I excitedly moaned as I felt him fill my mouth up with cum. Savouring the feeling of being coated, the salty taste everywhere inside of me, I patiently waited until he was finished, shivering as he pulled his cock out of me. I sat on my heels, mouth open, showing him the results of his orgasm. A cheer erupted behind me as Mistress April came into view, snapping pictures of her little sissy. Giggling, she told me to swallow, her phone pointed right at me. Never breaking eye contact with their friend, I did so, sticking my tongue out to prove that I was a good girl. His good girl.

He smiled, patting my cheek as it to applaud me, before once again ignoring me while talking to Mistress Rose. They chatted, telling him that he was always welcome to drop by, seeing him out the door. I sat on my knees through it all, a small proud smile on my face thinking about what I had done. Mistress April continued to giggle, so happy I had gone through with it, telling me how adorable it all had been. How much she enjoyed it. I giggled with her, thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience.

Returning, Mistress Rose took my face in her hands, gently telling me what a good girl I was servicing their friend. My blush returning, praise melting through my body, I simply smiled at both my Mistresses, happy. They smiled back, content with their sissy, telling me they had one more surprise before they sent me on my way for the evening.

Brought back to the bedroom, hands and knees on the bed, I moaned as Mistress Rose slid my plug back inside of me. Staring at the wall, I whined and jumped as she began spanking my ass in the air, reddening it under her touch. Clitty leaking, slap after slap, I whimpered into the bedspread, sinking into the feeling of my burning cheeks. Happy tears in my eyes, feeling her hand soothe me once she was satisfied with my new colouring, I was once again ready to cum, my clit aching to be released.

Feeling the bed creek and move before me, I looked up to see Mistress April, a new cock strapped to her waist. I moaned, utterly enthralled with the sight of her, not even waiting to be told, wrapping my lips around her cock. An almost silent giggle, she ran her fingers through my hair as I serviced her, gently pushing in and out of my mouth. Mistress Rose behind me, her own cock sliding up and down between my cheeks, gripping my hips with hunger. Need.

Moaning around Mistress April, I felt my plug removed quickly, replaced with Mistress Rose's new cock. Bigger than the plug, most certainly longer, I shuddered as she entered me, pushing all the way in with one slow thrust, my legs quivering from being fucked. She pumped into her sissy hard, aroused by the day's events, punishing my ass for making her horny. I could do nothing but whimper, sucking on the cock in my mouth, surrendering to the other that was vigorously fucking me.

Grunting with effort, pent up energy spent, Mistress Rose slid out of me, exhausted. Stripping the condom off her cock, she switched positions with Mistress April, ensuring their sissy always had something in her mouth. The empty feeling in my ass was soon short lived, as Mistress April's happy cock found my eager little hole. Less forceful than her wife, with more tenderness, she fucked me slowly, giggling at my tiny little noises.

My poor clit was in turmoil, that familiar tingling sensation returning. As Mistress April was busy watching her cock disappear inside of me, Mistress Rose gripped my hair in her hands, bringing my gaze up to hers. Staring down at her good girl, she asked yet again if I was ready to cum, ready to make a choice. Without fear or remorse, I desperately begged her around the cock in my mouth. Begged to cum. Begged to fall even further under their control.

Cum for me, my pretty little sissy

Without warning, Mistress April shoved all the way inside of me, grinding hard against my g-spot. Quivering legs, moaning like a whore, and for the fourth time that day, I came eagerly for my Mistress. Clit leaking and squirting, poor desperate and needy thing in its tiny cage, I whimpered around Mistress Rose's cock. I gasped for breath through my orgasm, overcome with the experience of being their toy. Their good girl. Their sissy.

Exhausted, I groaned as I felt the wonderful cock slide out of me, my ass given a few appreciative spanks. I heard my Mistresses get cleaned up, removing their harnesses as my plug was replaced yet again. My mouth was brought to the mess I had made on their bed, tongue happily cleaning the effects of the orgasm fucked out of me. They helped me stand on shaky legs in my heels, dressing me in the outfit I had arrived in.

Sitting on the bed on either side of me, both my Mistresses talked about how much fun they had today. Giggling, I rested my head on Mistress Rose's shoulder, telling them it was the best day of my life. They grinned, so happy with my answer, showing me they both had something in their hands. My final choice. So content in their control, happily sitting between them, I jokingly said that I wanted both, causing a fit of laughter on either side of me.

Mistress April showed me two nipple rings, little bells attached that she gleefully jingled. She told me of a friend who did piercings and tattoos, someone I would come to know if I continued being their toy. Giggling, I toyed with the piercing in her hand, hearing the jingle as I flicked it. Grabbing my attention, Mistress Rose showed me her choice, a cage similar to my own. She stared into my eyes as she told me how happy I had made them today, and how much they wanted to continue.

Without any hesitation, I chose their cage, wanting to be under their control. Needing to be. With a smile between them, my clit was quickly unlocked and re-caged, its new keys proudly displayed around the necks of the two incredible women I saw before me. On my knees in front of them, my clit officially no longer my own, they both kissed me on either cheek, calling me their good girl yet again, the effects of hearing it never waning, making me blush. Making me proud. Making me happy.

I walked down their driveway into the night, my heels clicking away, leaving in the same dress I had nervously arrived in, more confident than ever. My new cage a bit tighter on my clit, a constant reminder of their control, as well as the plug still lodged inside of me, I walked home with my head held high, a smile burned into my face. I knew their plans for me were far from over, knowing that my Mistresses would put me through more and more. As I walked home at a slow, casual pace, only one thought coursed through my mind.

I welcomed whatever choice they had planned for me next.

12