Choices and Consequences Ch. 05

Story Info
Recovery, pleasure, and forgiveness.
5.8k words
4.63
12k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the ridiculously long wait, this will be the last installment! I hope everyone enjoys it...this story has taken me much longer than I anticipated. But I've got ideas for other stories in the works, so I'm ready to conclude Aidan and Lili and begin anew J

IrishSmile

---------------------------------

Aidan woke to the sound of someone opening a door, and he was instantly reminded of where he was and why. He couldn't prevent his emotions taking a roller coaster ride if he wanted to, and his body felt numb either from the pain of uncomfortable hospital chairs or the pain in his chest. He decided it was probably both. He looked around the room to see Lili's two best friends, Willow and Alex, sleeping in similar uncomfortable positions. He finally forced himself to look at the hospital bed in the center of the room where the nurse was now checking on a sleeping Lili. His beautiful Lili.

He swallowed hard, willing himself not to be emotional. When she was walking up his driveway and giving him that big smile, he had known that she was his. He had never been so happy in his life. And then it had been ripped away by a psychotic ex-girlfriend that apparently didn't care about throwing her own life away.

Fuck her; I hope she dies in prison. He thought to himself. At the moment, she was being held in jail with no bail. Thankfully, one of his neighbors had been outside mowing the lawn when Olivia shot the woman he loved. Two witnesses meant a long time in prison for sure. Stupid bitch. Most of the rest of that memory was a blur to him; the shock, the dialing 911 and shouting at the operator. But when he had knelt down beside her, cradled her head in his lap and put pressure on her wounds as best he could...time seemed to have stopped. Nothing else had existed as she had gazed up at him with tears in her eyes, clutching onto him with what little strength she had.

As much as he wanted to, he would never forget that moment. He just hoped that there would be better, happier moments in the future that could replace it. She would make it. The doctors had given him no updates but he wouldn't let himself think of the other possibility becoming a reality.

A hand on his shoulder startled him from his thoughts. Alex had apparently woken up to come sit beside him. She gave him a small smile.

"How are you holding up?" she asked softly. Aidan just shrugged and shook his head, not saying anything at first. "She'll be alright, Aidan. You know Lili, you know how strong she is."

He just stared at Lili's hospital bed feeling as if he were stuck in a bad low budget movie.

"I was going to tell her I loved her." He ignored Alex's sharp intake of breath. "We were going to go to New York together for her internship, and now -- "His voice broke.

"I'm sorry, Aidan," she said through her tears. "You'll still get the chance to tell her, just give her time."

"I called her parents." He felt her stiffen beside him.

"And?" she asked sharply. Alex was well aware of the situation with Lili's parents; she just couldn't see how anyone's parents could so easily turn their back on their own child. It infuriated her. Not that her relationship with her parents was the best, but even they would never do such a thing.

"And nothing! Lili's own mother had the nerve to say that it didn't concern her. That Lili was no longer her daughter." He spoke through clenched teeth. "They sicken me. How could her own family treat her like that?!" he asked angrily, voicing her similar thoughts.

"We are her family now, Aidan. She's going to need us to get through her recovery. She'll need you. It'll help her when she wakes up and realizes you never left her side."

"I never will."

"I didn't think so."

-----

Lili awoke to an intense pain in her chest. For a moment she had no idea where she was, how she got there, or who was in bed with her. But as her vision came into focus, she realized she was in a hospital...a hospital bed...which meant... and then it all came flooding back to her. Wait -- who was in bed with her?

She looked over to see a sleeping Aidan lying at her side with an arm draped over her. She found it odd and slightly funny that this was the first time they had been in a bed together. As if he could feel her looking at him, he began stirring in his sleep.

"Aidan, wake up please," she whispered to him. A slight frown crossed his handsome face, as if he were confused. Then he slowly opened his eyes, and then widened when he realized she was looking at him. They just lay there, looking at one another in silence for a moment. Then he reached up and softly touched her face.

"How are you feeling?" he asked quietly.

"Not so good. How long have I been here?"

"You've been out for two days."

"Have I really?" She cracked a smile. "Jeez, what a bum." He laughed.

"God, I've missed that smile of yours," he whispered. "Please...let me kiss you..." The tone of his voice and look in his eyes caused Lili to only nod like an idiot. He kept his hand on her cheek as he leaned towards her and planted a light kiss on her lips. He had meant it to be soft and light, but they both moaned at the contact and he pressed his lips more firmly to hers and dove his hand into her hair to pull her closer. He gently teased her lips with his tongue and she parted them in response. He needed no further invitation. When their tongues met, all of his pent up desire threatened to come bursting out. But not here, not when she was in this state. So he reluctantly pulled away and planted a kiss on her nose. He sighed. He felt like an ass. She's awake for five minutes and he was already kissing her like a starved teenager.

"Look at what you do to me, even when you're in a hospital gown. I turn into an animal around you."

"I like it." Her response caught him off guard...and turned him on, causing him to groan.

"God, Lili, I want you so bad. You have no idea. I wanted you when I first met you."

Lili sighed. "I want you too, Aidan. Do you remember the day you were helping me move into my new apartment?" she whispered.

Aidan drew in a ragged breath thinking of that day. "I remember," he murmured. "Don't torture me. Please get better soon," he added with a low laugh, "because I want to take you home and make you feel good in every way possible." She squeezed his hand and he saw the desire he felt reflected in her eyes. There was another emotion flickering in her blue-green eyes and Aidan was smart enough to know what it was: love. His heart soared. So why couldn't he tell her right now? What was stopping him?

He wanted the surroundings to be different when he told her. When she was finally at home...instead of in this cold hospital. And because after he told her, he wanted to finally make love to her. He'd been dreaming of it for so long, sometimes it seemed like it would never become reality. But he knew it would. Dammit, he was going to make sure of it.

-----------------------------

Lili could hardly contain her excitement. They were releasing her from the hospital today and nobody could move fast enough for her liking. She wanted to go home! She had a date with her amazingly comfy bed, and she wasn't going to break it for anybody. She'd been in the hospital for far too long in her opinion. She had finally told Aidan to go home and get some rest. He had been constantly at her side with hardly any sleep and she was watching him slowly turn into a nervous wreck. He had refused at first, but when she promised to call him he relented. Willow and Alex were coming within the hour to pick her up and she couldn't hide her grin. The doctors and nurses had been amazing, but a creepy hospital was not her top choice on her list of favorite places to be.

Willow broke her thoughts when she came barging in...as she usually did. The thought made Lili smile. Oh, how she loved her best friends. Besides Aidan and a few coworkers, they were really all she had.

"Hey, hey, hey! Alex is getting a wheelchair; she'll be here in a minute. You know they won't release you unless you're in one. So how are you feeling? Are you excited to be out of here or what?"

Lili just laughed. "You have no idea. I'm feeling okay...getting better. Even though the bleeding was bad for a while, the doctors say I look like I'm healing quickly. They say I should be almost normal well before six months."

Willow breathed a sigh of relief. "That's really good news," she said quietly. Her eyes were soft as she looked at Lili seriously. "You had us nervous there for a few days. I thought I had a heart attack when Aidan called me that day."

"Aidan called you?"

"Well duh, who else?"

"I don't know...I guess I just assumed it would've been someone from the hospital or something." Willow scoffed.

"They don't have time for that I don't think." Then she got serious again. "Lili, if you haven't realized how much Aidan cares about you by now, then start realizing it. If you could've heard him on the phone that day...he sounded so panicked and heartbroken...he's really in love with you."

Lili was torn between wanting to smile and wanting to cry. She opted for both. "I don't know about love yet. But no man has ever cared about me, or wanted me like he does," she whispered fervently.

"Oooookay, TMI right now. Raunchy details later, my dear. Let's just work on getting you out of here."

Lili laughed again. "Gladly."

TWO MONTHS LATER

Lili entered her apartment after a long day at work and another doctor's appointment. He had finally cleared her for everyday normal activities. And to her, that meant sex - lots and lots of hot sex with Aidan. She knew he was at his breaking point; but so was she. The sexual tension between them was so thick she felt like she could wear it as a winter coat. So today was the day, dammit.

But her best friends were constantly hovering around her, making sure she was taken care of. Only after repeatedly assuring Willow and Alex that she could manage on her own for today did they finally drive away promising to check on her tomorrow. The days felt longer when you were recovering from being shot by a crazy bitch. Absentmindedly rubbing her chest where the scars now were, she contemplated what she wanted to do. She looked around the room. Bath? Nap? Amazing sex? Finally, she decided she wanted to be in the bath when Aidan arrived. She smiled to herself at what a tease she was. Picking up the phone, she dialed his number.

He answered on the second ring. "Hello?"

"Hey there, sexy."

"Lili," he breathed. "How was your day?"

"Good, work was okay. I had a doctor's appointment today though."

Aidan took a deep breath in anticipation. "Yeah, and?"

"He cleared me today."

Aidan tried not to groan. He wasn't sure if he succeeded or not, but he was going insane. He supposed it was because he had almost lost her, but his lust and desire for her were through the roof. The past months had been torture for him; he wanted her more so than ever before. And that was saying a lot, seeing as how he had had a hard time keeping his hands off of her since he met her.

"But right now I'm about to take a hot, relaxing bath..."

"Can I join you?" he asked quietly.

"Hmm..." Lili could hear the desire in his voice, and she could feel herself getting wet in anticipation. The memory of what happened the last time they were in her bathroom together made her shiver.

"Lili, please. You're killing me here," he growled. She giggled.

"Well, I could use the help in the tub...I'm going to be so hot and wet...and my skin will be soft and slippery...I can't go through that alone," she said huskily.

Aidan sucked in a deep breath, and then groaned aloud. "God, Lili, I think you ARE trying to kill me. I'll be over in 10 minutes."

"I'll be waiting. Naked..."

"Fuuuuck...I'm leaving right this minute."

After they hung up, Lili stared at the phone in disbelief. What had gotten in to her? She didn't know when she had become such a tease but Aidan didn't seem to mind. He was the one who brought it out of her for cryin' out loud! With that thought, she decided to make good on her statement and walked to the bathroom to start the water.

--------------------------------------

Aidan had never driven so fast in his life. He knew he was driving reckless but he didn't give a shit. He wanted to get to Lili's as quickly as possible. He had been waiting so long since that day in her apartment...now he needed to know what felt like wrapped around his cock; what she tasted like. She had him wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know. Yet.

He came screeching into the parking lot at her complex, picked a random spot, threw it in park and was running to her door in a matter of seconds. He surprised even himself and he felt a little ridiculous, but the love of his life was waiting naked for him. He wasn't about to take his time getting there. He was, however, going to take his time making love to her. He couldn't wait to make her come.

He didn't even bother knocking. They had gotten past that point a while back; she always left the door unlocked when she knew he was coming over. He opened the door and made a beeline for the bathroom. He could already hear the bathwater running, and the sound made his blood pressure spike and his cock come to full attention. He opened the bathroom door slowly, and he was instantly hit with déjà vu. This is where it all began.

His breath caught in his throat when he saw her. She wore a deep red silk slip that was so short it was dangerous to his health. She was slightly bent over the edge of the tub, testing the warm water with her hands. It gave him a perfect view of her long, creamy white thighs and a portion of her tantalizing ass. The sight made him dizzy with desire and as he closed the door behind him, she finally turned around.

She could see the intense lust in his eyes that mirrored her own. She gave him a sexy smile.

"Aidan. Come here." The simple command snapped him out of his trance, and he closed the distance between them with two long, sure strides.

"You are so fucking sexy," he said hoarsely. Then he captured her mouth with his for a brutally passionate kiss. All of their pent up desires and emotions were poured into the kiss as he wound one hand into her soft hair to pull her closer. She gasped and he took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into her mouth, desperate to taste more of her. She reached between them to stroke his erection through his shorts, and he gave a sexy groan. His kiss was frantic now, and it was her turn to moan as he caught her lower lip between his teeth.

He ground his pelvis against hers as they came up for air. They were both breathing heavily and Lili could feel her wetness starting to seep out of her. All from a kiss, she thought.

"Turn off the water. You're not taking a bath just yet." She looked up at him to see a fierce determination on his face and she decided not to argue. Wordlessly, she turned around to shut the water off. She jumped at the sensation of his warm hand caressing her exposed ass. He groaned again, and gave her ass a firm squeeze.

"You look so fucking good bent over like that. I want to put my cock in your pussy so bad right now," he breathed hotly into her ear. "I just know you're going to be so tight and amazing wrapped around me. I bet you're wet for me right now too," he added as his hand traveled between her legs. Lili was so aroused she could hardly stand and she had a hand against the wall for support. Aidan's words were doing things to her body and mind that no other man had. Or ever will, for that matter. She was powerless under his touch. His fingers found her pussy, and they both moaned.

"Oh my God....You're so unbelievably wet right now. So ready for me...I wana fuck you so bad right now it hurts..." he groaned. His skilled fingers found her clit and began making lazy circles. Her abrupt turn to face him again surprised him. Even more so when she boldly grasped his rock hard erection and began to stroke it once more. She stood up on the tips of her toes to whisper in his ear.

"Well then quit talking about it and take me to bed, Aidan." He exhaled sharply, grabbed her hand and basically dragged her to the bedroom. His blood was on fire, his mind overtaken with lust and love, and he didn't think his cock had ever been so hard in his life. The rollercoaster of feelings he'd been having the past months seemed to be all bubbling to the surface at once, and he was having a hard time fighting them off. He stopped by the side of the bed and waited to gain his composure before he turned around to look at her.

"Aidan..."

"Hmm...?" He turned around just in time to see her red silk slip falling off her shoulders and landing in a pool at her feet. He couldn't breathe. So much for composure. He sat down on the edge of the bed, not sure if he had the strength to stand. Here was his beautiful Lili, standing wondrously naked before him...with two pink scars on her chest. It took him back to the day that he could have so easily lost her. He couldn't talk at the moment; his throat was painfully constricted in an attempt to hold back tears. So he simply beckoned for her to step in between his legs.

He reached up to softly touch the scars. "Do they hurt right now?" he asked quietly. He had yet to look up into her face.

"A little...but I can manage. Aidan, look at me."

He hesitated, but finally looked up into her face and she was surprised to see unshed tears in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked hesitantly.

"Never been more sure about anything or anyone in my life," she replied. Then she slowly climbed onto his lap, never breaking eye contact. He clutched her hips and groaned as she began to gently grind her pussy on his aching cock, still hidden by his shorts.

"I want you, Aidan", she whimpered, closing her eyes. "I want you to make love to me."

He grabbed her face with both of his hands, and gently kissed her mouth, teasing her lips with his tongue. She willingly opened them, allowing his tongue to slide in and sensually play with hers. The kiss was slow and sexy, but filled with emotion, desire and longing all the same. It was the best kiss of her life. He slid one hand down to cup one of her breasts and gently began teasing her nipple. They moaned into each other's mouths as the kiss became more intense. He couldn't get enough of her. Her body, her moans, her kisses, her soul, her mind...every part of her was like a drug to him.

He needed to have more. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes clouded with desire. "Lay down," he said quietly. She gave him a sexy grin and obeyed without a word, climbing over him to lie on her back in the middle of her queen sized bed. She spread her legs just enough so he could get a good view and looked up at him expectantly.

"Are you going to join me or just sit there and stare at it?" She asked with a playful, sexy tone in her voice. "I don't wana have to resort to touching myself...." She added, slowly sliding her hand down her stomach.

"Please do, I wana see it," he replied hoarsely. She grinned at the tone in his voice.

"Well...if you insist..." Without taking her eyes from his, she slid her hand down to her waiting pussy. She slowly parted her folds to torturously rub her clit in small slow circles. She moaned softly, giving in to the sensations overtaking her. She watched Aidan, his eyes clouded with lust and his facial expression one of near pain. He was fixated on her pussy, hypnotized by the motions of her fingers and he was breathing heavily. "Do you see how wet I am for you?" she asked huskily. She didn't know where this confidence was coming from; a year ago she never would've said something like that in the bedroom. Aidan apparently just brought it out of her -- and she enjoyed the reactions she got.

12