All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 04'

by Choices101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hey

I rate it a 4 it would have been a 5 but the thing with kim being hit in the head wasnt nessacary. Looking forward to the next chapter and hoping kim lives and makes a fulll recovery with no side affects

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mixed

My thoughts on the ending of this story are mixed . I also hope that Kim does not die and makes a full recovery with no side effects . I hope that crazy Tom burns for what he did .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
regarding choices #4

To anonymous: 2 very important points I will make.. one: this is a form of entertaintment, so if you dont like it dont read it. 2nd, if all you have to say is negative things, keep your mouth shut and dont read it... there I am done. to the author.the story has merits on its own, keep writting and do not let negative and hateful people stop you from doing something you like. you know that old saying. missery loves company. and negative people love to bring down others because they can never be possitive.

Choices101Choices101about 12 years agoAuthor
To Everyone

I do not harbor Anonymous #1 any ill will. These stories are not going to please everyone and as a writer i cannot get better with only the positive critics. I welcome all feedback, both good and bad as it will help me learn, adapt and change as a writer.

The only thing i will say is that true love for multiple people is a real possibility. Look at a person who has had their heart broken. They lost their ex just as deeply as there new love. And if the Ex came back suddenly they would be in agony trying to decide who they want to be with. Everyone has experienced this. Same scene, just the two women don't want you to chose. They simply want your love. And if they can fight the jealousy they have for each other, life can be simple and yet profound.

I hope this explanation helps. And as for those who want to know Kim's fate. Choices #5, the Finale is already written and should be up for viewing in a few days. We hope you like it.

Choices101

XarthXarthabout 12 years ago
Like the series

Kinda bugs me that Monica decided she needed to fuck another guy for really tenuous reasons. I think the story would have worked fine without that bit included. I'm just nitpicking though. I read all four parts that are up so far in rapid succession so, y'know, good stuff basically. (Although kind of a downer ending on this one.)

conanoconanoabout 12 years ago

Great collaborative writing Choices101, aside from the occasional misplaced word, Choices Ch. 04 was one hell of an emotional roller-coaster. A lot of undertones from the previous chapters were answered leaving me fulfilled, and the twist at the end was a real gut check.

Now, I have come across some really depressing endings to stories here on Lit and ASSTR, and although not favorable, they serve as a reminder of the brutal reality which happens outside of these walls. I have come to appreciate authors who take a chance at this approach, so do not be discourage with negative feedback when readers expect the hero riding into the sunset with his new dame.

I look forward to Choices Ch. 05 in the coming days.

Xarth, good to see your name in the comments. Keep up the great writing.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Awesome again

Too bad the negative anony mice have to berate an author and hide their identity. Grow some balls anony mice, stand up and own your comments with identity. The story belongs to the author to do with as the author pleases. For Fuck Sake stop trying to modify a story once it is written. You don't own it; you don't even have an identity. The story itself stands out as well written with lots of emotion. It is a twisted tale and I am very interested in the ending. There are several words like "past" instead of "passed" that need changing. That is editing errors which only means to check the story carefully before it is posted. I really like the story and I don't get all tweaked out over things like that. I know the series is ended and I'm going to read the last. Good Job!

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, but...

The story is great. But, why make kim a part of their relationship? As a guy, i would love to have threesomes. But not everytime. I cant think of sharing my partner with someone everytime. Also, having one partner is draining as it is. Be it emotionally, physically or mentally. The rest of the story has been laid out very well. The only thing that is a drawback, IMO, is that kim pops-up too many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've enjoyed the story quite a bit so far, probably would enjoy it more if I wasn't reading it with insomnia at 3:30 in the morning, heh. Parts of it seem confusing so I suppose I'll need to reread a bit here and there. I'd enjoy the story more if the author would get in the habit of using contractions frequently to make the story read more smoothly, it can sound kind of robotish when they aren't used.

I think this chapter would have been better without the fool girls fucking his friend, that seemed like a very junior-high mentality move for them, heh. Also I could have done without the stepdad-baseball bat scene... I get that it's a plot piece to move the story along, but it seems out of place since you'd have to be a moron to be banging your sister in the house with a high chance of getting caught! Bedroom door wasn't locked, and you can buy those little infrared driveway alarms with remote receiver for about $15,, nice early warning system! Hehe. ...handy here so the mailman or neighbors don't walk up while I'm wandering around the house butt nekked with the front door wide open! (We have a few acres;)

On to the next chapter! I really hope they don't kill her off!! I have this re-occurring fantasy where I actually hooked up with my old bi-f.w.b. and she brought a girlfriend in later that we both could love :). (Sometimes you regret the choices you make, or don't make)

skyink93skyink93over 9 years ago
total crap

You gd cuck writers need to let it be known you are putting down such pathetic crap so people won't waste their time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking stupid

Oh... I love my brother so i'll fuck his friend to prove it. What the fuck shit is that? you killed this. Just quit now.

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Ahaaa so toms not his dad after all

Im a smart arse, i called it right in chapter 1 when i said uncle was his daddy...

Damn the bat thing came from no where, didnt think the whimp had it in him, but bullies always sneak up on you !! Is Kim ok ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why two girls with one guy?

So disappointing. The sister wasn’t enough... I hate these stories where it looks like the guy “loves” the girl, yet he needs two girls. I can’t speak for all girls, but I don’t share. If my guy isn’t satisfied with just me, then I’m out of there. However, Monica did appear needy. Maybe she should use her psych degree and work on her self esteem.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Incest does NOT share!!!

Incest is probably the most intense love one can feel, simply because of what it is and what it means. Your secret is precious.

Incest NEVER shares. I know this from my own experiences, albeit with my mother’s niece. Since that magic time I have been fascinated by the subject and know a lot about it now.

But authors here always think they need more titillation to sell their storie, so another partner is always added.

The third wheel is not needed, the act of incest IS the titillation, nothing else is needed.

If this were a true story, poor Kim is on a hiding to nothing in the long run, she can never compete with the incest couple and their feelings. She will lose out, always and a bitter break is inevitable.

That is why the rest is never taken

Score 3/5

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY SO FAR

POLYGAMY OR POLYANDRY, GROUP MARRIAGE WORKED FOR THE MORMONS 1847-1858 OR SO, WHO FOUNDED THE STATE OF UTAH. SO TO THE NAYSAYERS, DON'T KNOCK IT OR BITCH ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT. BESIDES, I DON'T HEAR YOU CRYING FOUL OVER INCEST. THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY CHOICES101. KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoices101@Choices101
308 Followers
Hello all and welcome to our Literotica page. I want to clear up a little misconception. This account is used by three different people. We write the stories in conjunction or solo. We have a twitter, which is far easier to talk to people who wish to know things about the sto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Ch. 03 Previous Part
Choices Series Info