All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 05'

by CaraDailey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ToRemainUnknownToRemainUnknownabout 4 years ago
I’m so happy!

I’m so happy to see writers coming back to continue their stories. I’ve reread this story countless of times over the years.

CaraDaileyCaraDaileyabout 4 years agoAuthor
I agree

It took me a LONG time to get back to it but I'm working at it again. Thank you for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More, please!

This is wonderful! Please continue the story!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Tough Story To Read!!

I have just completed reading all 5-chapters and found it a difficult read because of Cara's abusive husband. When I was in my 30s, my company provided many items to children of "abused Mothers via the Sojourner Truth House"!! We purchased homes hidden deep in various communities, providing safe places / spaces for the abused mothers and their children. Our primary battle was with the Mother's continually blaming themselves for the abuse and returning to their abusive situations with husbands or boyfriends.

Choices (Cara) induced so many of those difficult memories, where we failed to convince the Mother (s) against returning to their abusers, because of the children, or lack of self esteem or not wanting family to be aware of their problems. Isolation is the "Primary Weapon" of an abuser, therefore most of the women had no local families or friends, similar to Cara lying beaten & raped by her husband in a ditch, with no one to phone for help, excepting Hailey a stranger.

I will continue breathlessly reading Choices because the story rings "so true", and hope that your end will result in Cara making the correct choices for a "beautiful future"!!!

Chapters 01-05 Were So Realistic To My Years As A Volunteer & Definitely 5*-STARS.

CaraDaileyCaraDaileyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to read my work. Billyslate, especially thank you for sharing your comment and touching on some of the memories this brought back for you. For that, I can never apologize enough. I wish that memories like those didn't exist for anyone. This may seem like an odd request and of course, you are under no obligation to accept, but I would love to talk with you about some of those stories. If you ever cared to share them.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 4 years ago
Great

A very touching story, please continue.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 2 years ago

A tough but outstanding read; hope you are in a place in life where you can (and want to) continue it, wherever it leads, hopefully with Cara & Hailey and the POS getting daily Karma deliveries...

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 2 years ago

To clarify, I hope Cara & Hailey make it work, or at least heal each other sufficiently for them both to be able to move on to better things. The POS recieving daily Karma deliveries would be frosting on the cake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this sexually thrilling tale of passion between two women, so much so that it left me breathless. The scene where the girls grind their sexes together totally wiped me out. Thank you.

Love Eleanora xxx

UncertainTUncertainT5 days ago

The story is excellent and the writing is first class.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaraDailey@CaraDailey
I haven't posted here since 2012. Due to feedback from some wonderful readers, I have picked back up and will start trying to submit more regularly. I love comments, feedback, and emails. So please feel free!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Ch. 04 Previous Part
Choices Series Info